what happens to the first person voted off survivor

Do you feel a little bad for the first person that's voted out every season?Yes, I feel bad, but not because I'm still feeling bad. He had to wear a sling because he dislocated his shoulder during the fall, but they let him stay in the game. ", I'll say "Yes, I have the dubious distinction of being the first person ever voted off Survivor." Older people have a strong work ethic, I think. So what's going through your mind when Brandon stands up and starts walking over to Jeff Probst at Tribal Council? Probably I feel, "Why did [the tribe] do that?" And I was like, "That's just Survivor! And the socks. And then there was a secret alliance between Kane and I where we watched out for each other. It was nice. I wish I took it home. Wednesday's Survivor action was . The medical crew had to come out to examine him again because he said, My head is killing me. The medical team eventually came to the conclusion that Bruce needed more tests done to make sure hes ok. And they didn't show that. I knew what he was thinking. We hit the beach and everybody started just talking and hugging and hollering, "Where are you from?" I was reading the morning paper, and it said something in an article about CBS looking for 16 Americans to cast away on a deserted island and see who could survive for 39 days. I knew how he was gonna play. And her name could have been out there just as much had there not been so much chaos going on all around her. Then, solve a slide puzzle for the win. Strangers starve themselves on an island for our amusement in the hopes of winning $1 million, as host Jeff Probst implores them to "Dig deep! So it's even crazier. What seemed so insane to everyone watching was even more insane in person because there was a live Tribal. ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Let's start with the obvious question: How tough is it to go all the way out there and then get voted out first on day 3? But then I said, "Well, I have to vote my conscience." What were your first impressions of your tribemates? I've talked to pretty much every player that has played this game over the past 22 years and it is hard for anyone to get voted out, especially folks that are voted out first, and especially folks that are voted out first who were superfans. Once they got the chest to shore, they had to pull it through an obstacle course. Tell a Good Lie, Not a Stupid Lie One castaway will land a win in the reward challenge, earning a chance to nurture social bonds during a pivotal moment in the game, on the CBS Original series SURVIVOR, Wednesday, May 4 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+. And I didn't find out for another three or four days until Stacey was voted off and came back to the resort where we were staying and told me that Susan voted me off. I can remember Rich putting it up there, with all of his height. So, he lost his vote at the next tribal council meeting. So I came home and I applied. "Survivor" players often have to adjust both physically and mentally once they return home. Because I was about to lose my grip on it. How did that go south there at the end? Form the edit, you, Tori, and Swati seemed to have this youngster alliance going on at the start. While all three fought valiantly in . Now this was also a problem with our approach, because we probably shouldn't have been doing it like two completely different sides at the same time. But this week's episode made it clear that nobody. Thats all weve got for this latest, Survivor TV show,recap report, but definitely stay tuned for more. But other players said it's hard to care about the game once you're voted out. And how does Zach feel now about watching his dream get cut short after just three days on the island? Masaya (White Collar) - Carolyn, Joaquin, Max, Shirin, So, and Tyler Escameca (Blue Collar) - Dan, Kelly, Lindsey, Mike, Rodney, and Sierra Nagarote (No Collar) - Hali, Jenn, Joe, Nina, Vince, and. It was like all of this now, it was here! It's the chance to survive and come out alive, on the island of Pulau Tiga. I remember being stressed out at 12 years old watching Cook Islands and being like, "This show's gonna get canceled," with all the news about Cook Islands and dividing everyone up by race. Survivor places a group of strangers in an isolated location, where they must provide food, fire, and shelter for themselves. So starting off the puzzle, we were about 15 minutes behind. When Entertainment Weekly asked him why it happened, Abraham theorized that it might have. Stop!" Tori would never be someone who actually cares about keeping the tribe strong or whatever, except when it serves her. As of 6 a.m. Wednesday, here's a breakdown from the CBOE of which Chicago mayoral candidate each of the 50 wards voted for in the 2023 Chicago Municipal Election. And I had been in a 11-year relationship and my partner got consolation elsewhere during that time of the cancer. And that was a mistake. The Survivor 44 premiere isn't on tonight, Feb. 22, but it will air one week from today on Wednesday, March 1, at 8 p.m. He would tell me if it was crazy and he'd be like, "Maddy, no, we're not doing that." So this all happened. That's because only three people on her Ratu tribe ended up voting, and when Brandon Cottom negated two of them with an immunity idol his single vote on Maddy was enough to take her out of the game. How Marvel went big with Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania. And very loosely tied and put together, Velcroed. The sunsets and sunrises were just spectacular there. No. That's crazy that they didn't show that. Photo: CBS 2022 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Several players told Insider that it's common to eat yourself sick at Ponderosa. I remember that beach conversation between her very well, and I think it was easily the worst conversation I had with anyone in the game. The song itself is an encore of sorts, a rendition of a tune the former music therapist once wrote and performed for Rosie O'Donnell, and played on the very same instrument that accompanied Christopher when she set out for Pulua Tiga in the year 2000 as one of 16 contestants to appear and compete on network television's first reality competition show a mysterious new program titled Survivor. One was, I can still do physical things. And I just saw Romeo talking with Drea and being like, "What do I do?." I survived.". The weird thing about Survivor is you all you live it once when you are out there, and then you live it all over again when it airs on television. Boehlke said she had to go to the hospital after a urinary tract infection she got on "Survivor: Game Changers" that spread to her kidneys. I just didn't realize I was, to some of these people, an old lady. So I'm like, If he heard what Matthew said, it won't be an issue. When Kane didn't say anything, Brandon turned to Kane and said, "Do I need to play my idol?" Rickenbacker told Insider that he was still in "game mode" after he was voted off, so he advocated for his last ally on the island and eventual season winner, Nick Wilson. Get it down." Okay, so this is the breakdown. Walking more than an hour and a half to Tribal Council up and down ravines and hills and so forth and that stuff, I don't remember feeling pain, but I do know that when I got back my knee was very swollen and had to go to the doctor. And once his five Ika tribemates all wrote his name down, Zach's fate was sealed, making him the second person out of the game after Jackson Fox was pulled for medical reasons. "You want to hear the drama and what's going on, but you're so bitter about not winning," Boehlke told Insider. First, he told them that there was an update on Bruces condition. Warm, beautiful water. If you get up, then you get up, and if you don't, then you die. [Laughs] I had caused us to lose, therefore it was only fair for me to go. Yeah, I like that you picked the rock-climbing motif considering what happened to Matthew in this episode. Sonja, the one thing I really want to know most of all is where is the infamous ukulele?It's hanging on my wall. They ended up giving him some oxygen and said he was ok to continue. I felt at that point that it was critical to do what I did, and I knew that it was a 50-50 shot. She played on the very first season of Survivor. Ratu came in second place, so they got to choose which challenge they wanted to compete in to win a second chance at the reward, which was a pot, Machete knife and flint. He was more in touch with the people who had power in the tribe and was able to get by without his name being thrown out there. I had to yell, "Stop! Does that help explain why Matthew played his? Be sure to follow us through our RSS Feed For more of the latest TV show and movie news by Clicking Here. Answer (1 of 6): Typically you keep everyone in a holding area until the show has completed filming, and then they all leave together. But it was funny. Matthew M also played his shot in the dark. I gotta keep him close. Now, how many people can say that? Before we ever went to the island for that period where we were learning about things, I overheard Stacey saying to a guide, "Oh, I don't need to learn to build a shelter. We asked the 28-year-old charity projects manager all that and more. I just couldn't with the speed of the raft that the kids had gotten. And I said, "Oh, no." I feel like Swati, for me, was a really good litmus test. So, Jaime was sort of the outlier. As soon as words like that come out of a player's mouth on Survivor, they are usually having their torch snuffed within the hour, and that is exactly what happened on the merge episode of. Tonight, March 1, 2023, the 2-hour premiere episode of Survivor season 44 did finally hit the air, and we saw the first person get voted off at the end. Were you surprised Swati was so quick to want you gone? Alright, guys. It really hurts", Maddy Pomilla reacts to getting voted out first on. It really hurts. This was decided in the December 8 episode during the tribal council after Danny went home. I followed her and we stopped and she said, "Kelly, Stacey, and I are going to vote off Rudy, and we want you to join us. His work has influenced generations of documentarians for over 40 years. I felt like I was talking to my teenage son. Hey, "Survivor" fans. Matthew is very much like, "I wanna play with the guys," and I was just letting him have that. Then, use those puzzle pieces to assemble a puzzle. From the Yase tribe, Eric Abraham was the first to be voted out, and it was surprisingly unanimous. So it was going to take a biggest comeback in Survivor history for us to actually still come back from that. Some would say she screwed it up worse. Before the game started, we were taken out to this old fishing boat it was the one we had sailed to the island on and when I started to climb up over the railing, there were a couple of guys up there who put their arms down to pull me up. For more Survivor scoop, follow Dalton on Twitter @DaltonRoss. Many players said that they formed lifelong bonds with some of their "Survivor" castmates. And I really do feel lucky overall. Also make sure to check out our Q&A with the medically evacuated Bruce Perreault. You can do everything perfectly and get voted out, and then you can do everything wrong and make it far. SPOILER ALERT.In this video, Survivor 42 has it's first person voted out from the game. ", At the resort, jurors can enjoy buffet-style food and plenty of drinks. This bag contained two lose a vote cards, and an advantage card. "And the therapist that they had for us, she's just amazing. And she said, "Nah, we like you. ", Boehlke said a lot of players are "good people" in "extreme conditions" and that the attacks on your character, looks, and personality "can weigh on you.". If you call Sonja Christopher on the phone, there's a good chance you may get serenaded. Then it took us two and a half hours to paddle that big raft in. And they had been saying Jaime's name, they had been saying Lauren's name. Well Rich, you can't vote for Kelly because she has immunity and you can't vote your self so you can only vote for Rudy. [Laughing] Yeah, that was the big opening episode twist. So, all the tribes were able to win their supplies. ", Boehlke agreed that you care less about the outcome of the game "the longer you are in Ponderosa.". And a lot of them have been very open about how difficult it is. But she. I'm very glad it happened to me at the age I did, because if it happened when I was younger, I would've really gotten caught up in it and it would've changed my life more, I think, not for the good. Lauren won a bank your vote advantage, which basically gave her an extra vote at one of the tribal council meetings. And the fact that Swati couldn't even look me in the eyes was a pretty good sign of like, oh wow, this is not going to be going well. First we meet Kelly Wiglesworth. And when Les Moonves saw yours, he said, 'That one, I want.'". And you know why is because I had no concept of ageism. Zach Wurtenberger on how it all went so wrong so fast on. Let me go take a shower.'". Pictured (L-R): Tribe Baka: Owen Knight, Sami Layadi, Mike 'Gabler' Gabler and Tribe Vesi: Noelle Lambert, Dwight Moore, Jesse Lopez, Cody Assenmacher. To mark the occasion, Sonja Christopher, now age 83, is breaking her silence on what it meant to be the first person ever voted off of CBS's reality TV show. At the Ratu tribal council meeting, Jamie said she already wanted to play her shot in the dark. Real recognize real. This interview has been edited and condensed for length and clarity. Cody Assenmacher and Jesse Lopez on 'Survivor 43'. 2023 Oscars predictions: See who will win at the 95th Academy Awards. Tony is surprised no one chased after him, but Caleb and Sandra finally decide to see what he's up to. So if you don't vote one of us out, you're keeping both of us to still lose another challenge. When in Survivor has an idol ever been found under leaves? But I was. Since the Survivor 44 premiere is two hours long and Bruce reportedly leaves early, another castaway will . But I pulled back. The other one they wanted to use, it was like they'd have to pay 10 or 12 thousand dollars. I thought that he was gonna be too afraid to play his idol, while also an old-school player might say, "What the heck do I care? He's lying to you." Former players said that after living on a remote island with little food for weeks, their bodies sometimes had a difficult time adjusting to post-"Survivor" life. My mental health is more important and it was getting too toxic. Well, they just wouldn't listen to me. And then I was like, "Let me get Kane." I did. I only needed Jaime, I only needed Lauren, and I only needed Kane. How did that feel when you found out you were the first one voted out?Well, it was three for Sonja and three for Rudy. Lightfoot conceded defeat Tuesday night at . Which contestant is the first person voted out during the 'Survivor 44' premiere? And that really made me feel not positive towards her. What did you make of them?I paddled for a while, but I got blisters on my thumb. The young people were quite outgoing. The first person voted out of his tribe reveals he also found a "fake-fake-idol" on the beach. It hurts. So ultimately, I'm just proud of myself for putting myself out there and trying and getting onto the show. We walked all the way up the hike. And I think for her, it manifested more as an anger towards me and being upset at me and blaming me for our situation, which is fine. So, they had to pull him from the game. For more details, read 'Survivor' players share what it's like at Ponderosa, the luxurious resort where losers wait for the finale. One for Matthew, one for Brandon. It is a literal blue tube with a blue ribbon on it. Ive got a target on my back., At one point, we got footage of Matt B and Frannie getting along pretty well. Fine, Sandra, the two-time winner, says. And then we went all the way down the hike. However, Christopher's stay on the island was brief. Welcome to the Quantum Realm. And so I'm just going to be in the background and do the work that needs to be done, and so forth. A crew member said, "Oh, yeah. You were supposed to make a tape three minutes or less, and so I got out my little ukulele, dressed in khakis, went out in the woods here, leaned against a tree, and sang, "It's not the islands there, they're calling to me. Nov 30, 2022 Last week's double Tribal Council had some castaways confident in where they sat, ready to move ahead and continue to make big moves. Give me, give me, give me what I long for, the chance to sing a song with you would get an encore. There is something to ageism, because I see it again and again, that the older ones often get voted off first in the subsequent shows. So as a human, I wanted to take care of him and help him, but I also was like, he is all over the place. I was just not getting the confirmation from people that I needed. So I kept swimming, and then when we got in about waist deep, I did stand up and I was running, but this raft was going fast. As you look back on your Survivor experience, what thoughts or feelings do you have when you reminisce about it?Oh my God, what an experience! Survivor 41 has eliminated its first two contestants after a dramatic episode that saw the CBS reality show make some big changes. And, also, it was cool to be having a women front here. Who would have gone home had his Shot in the Dark actually worked? I'm behind Romeo and Drea as we're walking, fist bumping, they've got all this footage and stuff. What a stupid thing to say on Survivor! How does Maddy feel about being the first person voted off this season? Like when you hid it under leaves?" I feel like Survivor screws everyone off in some way, and it's kind of your own special thing, like what do you take away from it that's wrong with you? I really thought it was a great premiere. Swati also jumped ship. You just said maybe she was even more to blame. If she won't bite, then I'm not doing this. Patel also said she went to the hospital after a UTI turned into a painful bladder infection. 27, 2022, 9:01 pm. Sign up forEntertainment Weekly's free daily newsletterto get breaking TV news, exclusive first looks, recaps, reviews, interviews with your favorite stars, and more. I'm gonna play my idol." But not all players experience that backlash. Hiding in Plain Sight As the tide rises and falls, castaways hold their breath to find out who will win the immunity challenge. Photo: Robert Voets/CBS Entertainment 2021 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved. '", Stott told Insider that kids tell her she's their "hero" and send her things in the mail that she hangs on her refrigerator which "means way more than money.". I knew however I went, it was gonna be something crazy because if I wanted to just go far and that was my goal, then I wouldn't have done what I did. If you have a crazy plan and it does work, then you're a genius. It was like running with slippers through water. I'm so fortunate to have had it. So I was like, "Okay, Jaime, they are lying to you. But usually there's a reason. Lightfoot, the first Black woman and first openly gay person to lead the city, failed in her fight for reelection after four tumultuous years in office. Lauren also didnt tell her tribe that she won an advantage. Kane told the private cams that hes afraid Brandon might use his idol. Matthew drew the not-safe card ,so he was still in danger. Matthew told Brandon that Lauren is playing them because he found out she had an advantage ,and she didnt tell them about it. I was pretty beaten up. Welcome to the Quantum Realm. When Survivor jury members get voted out, they are whisked away to a camp called Ponderosa (not to be confused with the base camp where the production crew stays). He was the one person I didn't want to tell. So physically, it was hard. I think it's pretty funny. Eliminated castaways are taken away from Tribal Council and interviewed by a psychiatrist for debriefing , after which they proceed to a medical tent where the castaway undergoes a medical examination which includes treatment of wounds incurred during the game and comparison of pre- and post-game weight. The Soka tribe ended up finishing in first place. ET on CBS. After that, they had to release rings from a tall poll for the win. For this new season, the show introduced the "Shot in the Dark. But here we are the third day and she is helping Kelly now build a floor for our shelter. [Laughs] Like, if you're not with me, you're against me. I remember feeling so wonderful hitting that water. When I got to the Tribal Council, I didn't think I was going to be voted off. The medical team was brought out to examine him. The way I play Survivor, it's the difference of rock climbing versus free solo rock climbing. Over the course of the two-hour premiere, a castaway was removed from the show after only 12 hours, both challenges . That's way too high. For more details, read 'Survivor' players wear the same underwear for up to 39 days with potentially life-threatening consequences. via CNN. I'm like, "He is messing with you. And I finally said, "Well, from the books I've read," thinking maybe that will impress them like, it's not me that's saying this. Tai Tran, a 52-year-old San Francisco gardener who can shimmy up a coconut tree faster than Ozzie. 1, when you're on a tribe with Rocksroy, there's always going to be a big discussion of challenge performance. Tonight, October 12, 2022, another new episode of Survivor season 43 did indeed hit the air, and another unlucky contestant did get voted off the island at the end. "I have this Forrest Gump-ian way of touching something and it becomes a hit!" So, the paramedics came to check him out, and they said he was just dehydrated and needed to rest. In a lighter moment, she was famously shown singing "Bye Bye Blues" to eventual winner Richard Hatch, but after struggling while trying to transition from water to land in the show's initial immunity challenge, the then-63-year-old was voted out of the game on day 3 when she received four votes (to three for Rudy Boesch and one for Stacey Stillman). Host Jeff Probst has now snuffed 610 torches in his Survivor career, but Christopher's was his very first. At one point, Brandon said he couldnt get up. That's just how the game works." Like all this BS, cause I'm working with Kane and Kane's sitting right next to Brandon. I remember we were walking out, the three young kids, walking away, and Romeo was going to follow us. Tran's a Vietnamese. That definitely was a thing. So I miscalculated. Tori and him had that pageant connection, where we were like, okay, we can get Romeo over. Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a0683a0a94593d20c3cb499b69e916b5" );document.getElementById("af7b46c470").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. The MCUs tiniest heroes are kicking off its biggest phase yet, setting up the next several years of storytelling. Dan Spilo has remained silent ever . I'm not dumb. Copyright 2023 Meredith Corporation. When we got the message we were going to have our first challenge that night, we were told it was going to be a beach challenge, so I wore these beach shoes with a pair of socks under them. Some players use their time at Ponderosa to influence the competition. Love, Rich Hatch. This is just such a miserable thing that I have to do." When he did, he ended up falling really hard off of it, injuring his shoulder and foot. Tonight's episode kicked off with Noelle thanking her fellow Vesi tribemembers for not voting her off over Nneka at their last tribal council meeting. Your email address will not be published. The shot in the dark gave them a 1-6 shot at safety by drawing a card. The whole thing was so fortuitous. 2023 Oscars predictions: See who will win at the 95th Academy Awards. I couldn't get my footing in this drag. I became aware that it would be easy to lose myself and get caught up in this and I didn't want to do that. And I see this blue plank and I instantly go towards it and kind of put my foot under it. And Rudy you can only vote for Rich, meaning Kelly you're the deciding vote by default hence why you'll be the only one voting. Im glad Maddy went home. And then what the hell was going on with Jaime? I was allowed to go down to a store and get another pair of sandals. Tell a Good Lie, Not a Stupid Lie One castaway will land a win in the reward challenge, earning a chance to nurture social bonds during a pivotal moment in the game, on the CBS Original series SURVIVOR, Wednesday, May 4 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+. When the gals came back from getting the water, Kelly Wiglesworth, who is a professional river raft guide, said, "What the heck? After all that drama, Matthew M decided he wanted to try and climb a rock. "I was going up to Goliaths you know, trying to balance for him so that they would get his vote at the end. Being the first person voted off your season is your tribe telling. Yeah, here it is! I'm a wild card. Since Tika finished last, they got stuck with having to do the second competition that the Ratu tribe didnt choose. Little did he know, he would also be the first person voted out. I think that Tori, as someone who was the name who'd been the most thrown out there, very smartly latched onto that after the challenge. So, she was safe from elimination. Yeah, that's important in those first few days to make those social bonds with people to protect yourself. Rickenbacker said. You played your Shot in the Dark. Any time anyone gets voted out, there's like 10 steps where it's like, "If I'd done this or done that it would've all been different.". I think it's just such a funny picture because he is like this ex-NFL player, 6-foot-4, I'm 5-foot-2, but our bravado matches. I'm kind of at peace with it in a weird way. Kane says no. And now I'm walking up to him with this plan. I have a different Survivor philosophy than anyone I've ever met. Let us know in the comments section. I knew he's an old-school player. However, since he was injured, that didnt help his tribe much in the comps. Jeff Probst and the cast of 'Survivor 43'. Show No Mercy One tribe makes a strategic decision in this weeks immunity challenge that sends another tribe to tribal council. Offers may be subject to change without notice. And so I tried to touch, but these great big things were not allowing me really to run along. It became clear very quickly on day three that we were not pulling Romeo over. Brandon and I were going head-to-head the whole time. Get your favorite TV Show and Movie stuff by Clicking Here. Nonetheless, I had these very painful blisters that would pretty much get sand in them if I walked on sand. ", "I very fortunately was able to forge friendships with people that seemed almost impossible during the game because there was a realization 'Hey, you know what, I wasn't myself out there,'" Patel explained. During this challenge, Bruce hit his head and cut it while trying to duck under one of the obstacles. Other ailments can require extra medical attention. You can either watch the entire interview above or read it below. We don't see anyone's votes. I did ask Rich to sign my ukulele at one of our reunions. We don't like Rudy.". Three-time competitor Andrea Boehlke told Insider it's like "a big party every single day.". After they're voted off, players are immediately interviewed and checked out by a doctor. There is something hidden on this island." What's something that happened out there that you wish had made it to screen? Follow the slide's path, leap off, and land farther down to beat out the other ducks and be the first to reach the bathtub. After failing to secure safety at the Immunity Challenge for Week 2 of Survivor 43, Vesi found themselves visiting with Jeff at Wednesday night's Tribal Council. I would've blown that place to smithereens. New Bold And The Beautiful March 2, 2023 Episode Spoilers Revealed, New Jimmy Kimmel LIVE March 1, 2023 Episode Preview Revealed, New Saturday Night LIVE March 4, 2023 Episode Preview Revealed, New The Bachelor March 6, 2023 Episode 7 Spoilers Revealed, New Bold And The Beautiful March 6, 2023 Episode Spoilers Revealed, Jimmy Kimmel LIVE March 3, 6, 7, 8, 9 & 10, 2023 Episodes Not New. So, after you were voted off, in your final words you said, "It was an awesome experience." In conjunction with that, I was talking to Peter Goldman, who was the casting director for CBS, and he said, "You know about your tape, don't you?" But it turns out that they couldn't use the song because of copyright things. So I'm probably fine. SURVIVOR launches a new chapter when the Emmy Award-winning series returns on Wednesdays. So I was clocking him all the time. For most players, returning home after "Survivor" is not only a physical adjustment, but a mental one as well. And I'd say something like, "Well, this isn't worth anything unless it's on a check." "Survivor: David vs. Goliath" player Davie Rickenbacker also said that Ponderosa has "a lot of activities," like massages and paddleboarding. Oh my God, we were like two alphas. I had to flip Lauren because she was working with Brandon on the side. So you need to make sure that you're putting the correct sides in. And there's an equally strong shot that the 83-year-old voice you hear on the other end may be accompanied by the most famous ukulele in reality television history. So, I'm loading things, putting up the clothesline. It's Tori, it's Tori.". So I knew again it was just Brandon and I facing off. Eating rat, knife in my back. He tells them he. They had to pick from this bag at least once. However, one castaway had no vote and another found a . But I was sleeping next to Matthew every night because once he hurt his arm, I was like, he's very fragile.

Distance Between Speed Limit Signs Texas, Articles W

what happens to the first person voted off survivor

Place your order. It is fully free for now

By clicking “Continue“, you agree to our sunderland player wages and remus and sirius saves harry from the dursleys fanfiction. We’ll occasionally send you promo and account related emails.