1210 am wpht radio schedule

Very sad. In 1930, WCAU initiated a shortwave radio service, operating under the call sign W3XAU. Pure immorality.By: Jim Reeves on August 19, 2011, What is this station a TALK station or a SPORTS station? I stopped listening to Michael Smerconish a long time ago. Online Radio Box uses cookies in order to provide the best service for our users. in the words of the howard jones song, "things can only get better". I Know All About Advertisements But They Pay Operation Costs, I Especially Enjoy Rich, Dawn And Gregg And Rush. ALSO, THIS IS NOT A SPORTS RADIO STATION, GET THE STINKIN PHILLIES OFF THE STATION. The Dom Giordano Program Sid's Sunday with Sinatra airs from 9am - 1pm on our flagship station WPHT 1210 AM, in Philadelphia and online at Radio.com. Login with Google. That traitor who back-stabbed the Clintons -- conservative, who the hell is he fooling? We listen ti 1450. will try new station. He is the founder of RZC Impact Executive Communications Training which specializes in . I will listen to Rush somewhere else. Well, I LOVE the Dawn show. Sorry to hear that Rush is coming backI'll be tuning OUT.By: Kathy on October 21, 2013, Will never listen to your station again!! [14] The merger was approved on November 9, 2017, and was consummated on the 17th. You dump 2 of the biggest talk radio shows for 2 idiots well Dom I like but that bald headed freak smirkomish idiot talks about stupid stuff. It is believed that this was the first license issued by the FCC for a commercial international shortwave broadcast station. The station is licensed to Philadelphia, PA and is part of that radio market. I'm only one opinion, but like that ant, typically when you find one there are a lot more in hiding. These people are despicable! All changes are effective October 3. Mar 5 (Sun) 2:00 P.M. Tickets from $5-$24. Classix 107.9. Buy tickets. Get some local talk people like there was at WWDB. Mr. Movie From 2009 to 2015, Kayal served as a host for 97.5 The Fanatic before leaving for SiriusXM. Radio. Tea Party is going away and if you don't watch out so will 1210.By: Rose on October 18, 2013, Wondering what the new lineup as of 10-28-13 will be? He later hosted mornings at 102.5 The Game WPRT Nashville and has been serving as a fill-in host at WZGC Atlanta and WGFX Nashville. I have never heard two more panicked, trained monkies in the morning than on WPHT1210 Talk Radio. A year later, CBS merged with Westinghouse Electric Corporation, thus making 1210 AM a sister station to its long-time rival, 1060 KYW. Smerconish I guess he tought he'd go where the masses went.we'll see about that in Nov. My husband anther long time listener switchedhe thinks very little of that TCis that what he calls he. Alternatively, you can select which cookies or technologies you want to allow in "Settings". Listeners can tune in to Talk Radio 1210 WPHT (WPHT-AM) in Philadelphia on air, as well as nationwide on the RADIO.COM app and website. Arnell is also very annoying with his greeting of "BABY"! 96.5 TDY, no more beck, no more listener here. 6:00 a.m. 10:00 a.m. The station went all-sports as WGMP (The Game) on March 18, 1994. The only breather we get is Sunday's with Frank. Enjoy Dom G because he focuses on the local news, and covers national. Initially W3XAU simulcast WCAU programming, but eventually original programming was created specifically for international listeners. 117 Ridge Pike . Maybe you could give Dom a 3 day weekend & give Rich Fridays. Smirk was a turn coat for ratings. The official 2019-20 Men's Basketball schedule for the Temple University Owls. New Talk Radio 1210 WPHT weekday programming lineup is as follows. I enjoy listening to you, but the "BABY" is just really annoyingBy: claire on August 4, 2021, Really like Don and Dan, Rich Z and Gary Arnell NAB Asks FCC to Complete 2018 Quadrennial Review, Laden Joins WABC/New York as News Director and Host, Audacy Launches ''Front Range Country 103.1'' in Denver, WPZS (Praise 100.9)/Charlotte Ups Melanie Pratt to APD, iHeartMedia's Podcast Platform Spreaker is Now Free, KINK-FM/Portland Adds ''The Greg Beharrell Show'', RADIO ONLINE | Thursday, September 22, 2022. Good luck getting through five minutes of this crap.By: Dave on March 13, 2017, what's with that 'over-modulated' voice during commercial breaks? Fall of 2018 was the 62nd . Iran's mullahs see Obama as a useful idiot. Audacy Philadelphia Market Manager David Yadgaroff has decided to go both local and internal in finding a replacement for the late Rush Limbaugh on conservative talk radio station 1210 WPHT.. Dom . 9:00 p.m. 12:00 a.m. These games don't even count. But, for the remainder of the day, my radios were tuned exclusively to 1210. How delusional. I love "REMEMBER WHEN" on Saturday nights I can't stand you anymore. Please enter your username or email address to reset your password. HALLELEUJAH!!! The media is no longer giving honest journalismwho are they beholden to? 9:00 p.m. 12:00 a.m.: ET. To celebrate the anniversary of the show, Sid was invited to see Frank in Las Vegas. For me it only makes me realize how sane I am in comparison to these idiots, crazy isn't it. Yikes, just a big cat fight every week. Because he doesn't like Smirconish? to speak on the lack of response from Temple leadership as students and the community grieve Officer Fitz and other victims. New Jersy 101.5 FM (WKXW) Trenton, New Jersey Format: News in the morning, talk all day, music (leans to oldies) early am and weekends. Where the "H" did this man come from??? There is just nowhere for anyone with an original thought on the new Live and Local 1210 Spring Training. The same stupid commercials have been repeating for at least SIX MONTHS. [3] However, WPHT will still carry any Phillies games that WIP-FM is unable to air due to programming conflicts. I think I feel a tingle!!! By: Mopsy on March 2, 2013, The main reason I no longer listen to WPHT is Michael Smerconish. Download now for free and listen to the radio easily. George Noory's program is better than prime time day time news broadcasting. Wee listen ti 1450. will try new station. It's been going downhill for the past year or so, and now this is the last straw. Depending on the selected settings, some functions may become unavailable! I don't know why you brought "it" back. Listen live. Talk Radio 1210 WPHT is a piece of CBS Radio, a division of CBS Corp. Talk Radio 1210 website address is philadelphia.cbslocal.com. I can only guess what he thinks of Donald Trump. There are a few people who couldnt make the party, but wanted to send congratulations and share some beloved memories. Whoever came up with this is overpaid, and managers who approved this have made poor decisions (as also evidenced by others listener's comments listed here). Audacy Conservative Talk 1210 WPHT Philadelphia has appointed longtime television news anchor Dawn Stensland as its new 10am-12pm host. Even Rich and Dom were a nuisance. See all shows At night, with a good radio, it can be heard in much of the U.S. East Coast and Eastern Canada. . He lies so much, perhaps he believes them. By: ZMan on August 19, 2013, Good line up Stegall, Dom etc. On weekends, shows focus on money, health, law and real estate, some of which are paid brokered programming. I think it would take off, ty FrankBy: frank jess on February 18, 2019, ok whomever took over talk radio 1210'wpht,u r loosing listeners, I am an avid listener, but no more. Fraud and a RHINO. For the first time ever, WPHT will be live and local from 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., which further cements this fan favorite as the voice of Philadelphia and a reliable destination for our listeners, said David Yadgaroff, Senior Vice President and Market Manager, Audacy Philadelphia. WPHE 690 AM. Fire everyone else including the syndicated shows and start over with real local talk. No-one his age with a name like that was born with a silver spoon in his mouth,,,,but then again, that's why Smerconish chose to leave the one horse station who hired the Horses "neck" Dick Morris to do a "listen my children" monologue. Advertising - 1998-2023 by Uwe Roselius. does a good job, but I'll also assume most of your other hosts have good producers , but they don't constantly talk about them. WPHT programming is mostly conservative talk. The station features a variety of talk shows hosted by experienced and knowledgeable hosts and . July 7, 2021. It's a big difference. Save peace in the world. United States Now new and free: Live sports on radio.net. Or 1210 should flip to CBS Sports Radio or a 94 WIP simulcast and bring back the Phillies games to 1210 AM and other national and local play by play. Dom Giordano on WPHT is the only one who brings me back for few hours daily during the week, otherwise it is IQ 106.9 FM all the way! Dom Giordano and Sid Mark the only two I come back for. Fix it or lose your listeners!By: fdrb on May 31, 2021, To: Whoever is in charge. 1210 am radio is now off limits for my organization. Keep Dom, Zeoli, Rush and Sid, the green thumb people on Saturdays and even Ramsey, if you must. This morning, as soon I got inside the door, I turned the station on so I could listen while I worked. Gary stays local. Grabar WPHT The Big Talker 1210 AM con el programa Radiograbber. Community. Of course there will never be another Rush. I realize that it is my opinion and that what is what is great about the USA you can have one! What a shameI learned from online where I can get Hannity.Rushwas listening in car on 1450sometimes static in the carunable to get in house. 9:00 . But evil believes in them. and "me and my wife." The rest I don't care for . Your station has gone soooo far down you'll never return,since you cancelled Rush. When WPHT was going 'local', they acquired a talk radio host from Kansas City. Sportsradio 94 WIP, Coast to Coast AM with George Noory 12:00 AM - 5:00 AM; RJ Harris 5:00 AM - 9:00 AM; The Glenn Beck Program 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM; The Clay Travis and Buck Sexton Show 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM; The Sean Hannity Show 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM; The Jesse Kelly Show 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM; Coast to Coast AM with George Noory 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM LOL..By: Rich Fort on June 26, 2012, TheBigtalker is going the same direction as the Phillies: The basement.All of the Hannity and Rush fans can turn to 106.9 FM to hear them in their original timeslots everyday. The park also says all employees will be required to undergo a bias training session by the end of September. Copyright 2022 RadioInsight / RadioBB Networks. Some yo-yo caller and Arnell were talking about the importance of keeping a dialogue open with the left. Saturday, March 4th. Ethically challenged station doesn't open the show with a disclaimer of this dact.By: NE Listener on October 14, 2017, Don't the bosses at 1210 listen to that guy that's on 6 to 9 they can't tell he's sick he's laughing all the time about nothing he cant go 10 seconds without laughing. They must have a spot in Philadelphia and only 1210 is worthy. Please someone give him some grammar lessons so he does not keep saying things like "have ran," "have went." By: Gerry Couch on March 15, 2014, Really got to appreciate Rich Z. in the 6-9 time slot & am sorry to see his hours cut so we can hear our "Fighten" Phills. By. Glad you dumped smearcorish. Already a user? Partagez ce que vous coutez sur. I will not miss that hypocrite! Chope III on April 12, 2013, I left WPHT MANY years ago when that IDIOT Grace Blazer cancelled the Rollye James Show, remember her? Michael Smerconish was not perfect but a lot smarter, more intellectually honest than anthing currently on that lame station. ET: 23h. The station will drop the Sean Hannity Show, which is currently heard in afternoons from 3-6pm. You've changed the online application and now it rarely works. Murphy later bowed out in favor of Ike's brother, Leon, a local dentist. WPHT-AM (1210) has not yet recast its nighttime schedule after Friday's departure of syndicated Jay Severin. podcasts.apple.com. These are the idiots who vote. The games should be on there. You need to check out HR 5038 Farmland Modernization Acr. ES. Formerly on WPHT 1210 AM and WWDB 96.5 Visit his website for ordering info for voice impressions answering machine tapes. Please click "I agree" to ensure that you'll have the best experience of using our website. Nick Kayal will return to the market to take over the morning show. RJ Harris Bobby Gunther Walsh: Pennsylvania: Philadelphia: AM1210 - WPHT: Saturdays: 7AM-8AM EST Sundays: 7AM-8AM EST: Bobby Gunther Walsh: Customer Service . Hardly anyone listens to talk radio at that time of night. vs. Tulane. Thank you. The station provides live coverage of major events happening in the area, as well as interviews with local and national leaders, influencers, and experts on a wide range of topics.In addition to its informative news and analysis, WPHT also offers a variety of entertaining and engaging talk shows that focus on specific topics or interests, such as sports, finance, and technology. I enjoy the lineup you have now. Thanks to that I found 990AM - 11.80am- amd 106.9fm station. Dom Giordano and Sid Mark the only two I come back for. Report a Problem. and i have been somewhat renewed by chris stegall. By: jack on December 23, 2013, J.D.Hayworth is surprisingly good. By: Roger Moore on March 21, 2013, I can't believe 1210 is bringing on Dick Morris. It was a seismic shock, and Limbaugh . Enregistrer de la musique WPHT The Big Talker 1210 AM. Orange Productions However, 96.5 WWDB-FM had established itself as a strong talk station, and WCAU struggled for years to attract listeners and establish a consistent image. American Athletic Conference . By the way you are all going to lose the House next year and get Hillary in 2016. MargeBy: Marge Murphy on June 12, 2014, PLEASE do something to update the commercials that are running on the on-line version of your broadcast! Does someone at WPHT management think its cool, or clever? WPHT The Big Talker 1210 AM. SHAME ON YOU By: Rosalie armenti on June 24, 2012, Seriously, replacing Rush with an intellectual lightweight like Smerconish!!! Sunday nights from 8 to 11 is a good example of why. Sponsored by: American Athletic Conference . WPHT: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: 9634: A: 50 WSBI: Static, Tennessee . Those anti-colonialist, communistic, vengeful dreams. Who is Mike Opelka and why did you put him on your station to replace the late great Rush. August 30, 2021 Audacy, WPHT-AM. As part of the update, the station welcomes Nick Kayal as new morning show host alongside Dawn Stensland and Greg Stocker. 2400 Market Street 4th Floor Philadelphia, PA 19103. . Forgot your username or It's been in effect since July of 1952. What are you going to do once the Phillies season is over? It is sad - they know better. Live; Podcasts; Ask your smart speaker to play 12 10 W P H T; On Air . "Kayal and Company" will air weekdays from 6-10am ET. In 1924, WCAU was sold to law partners Ike Levy and Daniel Murphy. Coast to Coast AM. I should be listening to Coast to Coast, but guess what? This is the only radio program of its kind to have been personally authorized by Frank Sinatra. Their attempts at comedy are as sad as their need to lie and condone POTUS every move in the name of nothing more than a school yard bully win. Get rid of the rest. 1210 should be embarrassed to allow Flowers and Sterling any air time. reviews. Fans. Informed trumps liberal or conservative and in this case, wishy washy middle. Radio Ink is a registered trademark of Streamline Publishing, Inc. I'm tired of Rich who has become a bully when callers with different opinions call and he doesn't like it, doesn't give them a chance to speak, interrupts and usually hangs up on them. Real Estate Riches While I have no connection to Philadelphia I just like the the conservative talk. The station is owned by CBS Radio and broadcasts a talk radio format. i was a faithful listener to 1210am in the pm, enjoying Sean Hannity and was disappointed to find out for my ride home the station switched to Michael S., of all people to take Sean's place! Dom Giordano Geez Count me out thanks.By: Jane S on June 27, 2012, Talk radio is on its way out in Philly.Only "Dom Time" is left and probably will also be dropped. Daily Schedule All show times are displayed in the station's local time zone. Isn't this station part of the so called media that promote Obama & his lies? English. I hope the ratings continue tovsink & MS is completely out. Coast to Coast AM Your comment is being published.Thanks for keeping alive the conversation. I like the addition of Dawn Stensland as well.By: MD on February 12, 2016, I have difficulty in understanding much of the Steve Stigall show because of all the background sound effects, mostly the rumbling and clicking and megaphone effects. I assume that qualifies me as a listener for the ratings however they would be better off if the fan base actually enjoyed the programs. Talk Radio 1210 WPHT is a Talk radio station serving Philadelphia. One of my oldest friends has proudly and rather ostentacioisly called himself a wop ever since we met in 1976. I used to turn it on knowing what I had to put up with inorder to have sanity restored for at least part of the day. I guess it just lost interest for me as it got boring. WFIL 560 AM WFIL 560AM - wfil.com 1-800-560-WFIL. However, the Record folded shortly thereafter, and its "goodwill," including the rights to buy WCAU-AM-FM, passed to the Philadelphia Bulletin, which already owned WPEN and WPEN-FM, and had secured a construction permit for WPEN-TV (channel 10). By: Mary on August 26, 2019, In case anyone forgot,,,, when someone lies for someone that liar owns them the rest of their lives. On weekday afternoons and nights, nationally syndicated shows are heard, including Sean Hannity, Mark Levin, Dana Loesch and "Coast to Coast AM with George Noory." Philly Talk station 1210 WPHT (WPHT-AM) has shaken up its schedule, adding The Rich Zeoli Show weekday mornings and The Joe Pags Show in the evenings. TalkRadio 1210 WPHT and The Travis Manion Foundation Raise More than $65,000 for Veterans and Their Families https://lnkd.in/djSDcZnw . I've been a listener for years. We all did, after The Biggest Talker, Rush Limbaugh, announced last year he was dying of lung cancer. Why would you drop the top rated syndicated radio program in the country for this jabrony Ramsey? His interviews with name newsmakers has elevated the caliber of drive time listening. ET, effective September 7. I stopped listening to the Smirk years ago. 2023 FM / Radio Lineup is your guide to local radio stations across the United States. Absolutely disgusted with the turn-coat "conservative" hosts. . It was the flagship station for Philadelphia Phillies baseball for 32 years, until the 2016 season, when co-owned 94.1 WIP-FM took over that role. The 10-12 slot is really pathetic. No freedom of speech on your program, right First Amendment Rich! Hosts; Complete Schedule ; . Can you please turn off the background sounds when the traffic report is on or the host is speaking. News. Dawn Stensland, longtime Philadelphia TV news anchor and current morning drive co-host of The Rich Zeoli Show since 2015 on Audacy's WPHT-AM (Talk Radio 1210)/Philadelphia is expanding her on-air presence with the addition of a new solo show weekdays from 10am-noon, starting Sept. 7. I would LOVE to see him & Don swap timesbut probably too much to ask forBy: Jerry leeds on March 25, 2014, It's April 24,2014, 3:44am. 990am or 770am it is! Otherwise its IQ fm 106.9.By: Roger Moore on March 14, 2013, To the post below: By: CHARLES S on July 5, 2012, No longer listen to 1210. I just go somewhere else.I also wonder if cost cutting was part of the reason for the changes.By: Anonymous on March 24, 2011, With the lose of Beck and Hannedy I now listen on line also Rush but will continue to listen to the Phillies Chris seems like a good egg, Smercomish turned me off when his conserive leaning went way left..SorryBy: Lind R on April 25, 2011, Its about time someone got rid of those three sorry bumsBy: amy on July 11, 2011, Michael Smerconish was supporting Gay marriage and making a mockery out those who didn't on his Aug 18th show between 3-6 !! We all know that Markets do go down. . My guess is that you would find yourself surprised. site Web. I hope the ratings sink & MS is completely out. WBEB 101.1 FM. WPHT is owned by Audacy. Hannity is boring. I try 770 AM from NYC but can't always get that in my car. As you sometimes say, "That's you, Baby".By: Kenneth Heffner on December 22, 2014, Hey Gary baby!!! Listen every weekday starting at six with Nick Kayal and through out the day. Talk Radio 1210 - WPHT is a broadcast radio station in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States, providing News and Talk radio programs. Sitio Web. Cookie files from analytics systems, social networks and other services help us to customise our website to better match your interests. Adult Contemporary. By: Chuck Harris on April 4, 2013, As soon as 1210AM dropped Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh I dropped 1210 AMBy: R. Klenk on April 7, 2013, i just learned that mike smerconish is leaving. I'm sure you have been taking a beating with your constant conservative republican rhetoric radio. While he once said that Obama had promised that Obamacare debates in Congress will be televised on C-Span, he would not hold Obama as a liar (among numerous other hypocritical stands). Lance Venta is Owner and Publisher of RadioInsight.com. He might be Bipolar get the poor guy help I don't like saying what these people are known for doing to themselves By: Wilber on February 9, 2018, Sounds Like WPHT 1210AM Has A Good Lineup Now! Give that caller Linda from Princeton an evening per week co-host spot. I enjoy listening to 1210. It's been bumped for Hannity because Hannity got bumped for the Fighting Phills. An error happened posting the review, sorry! Box Score Recap Game Promotions Digital Game Program. Concurrently, morning show host Rich Zeoli will now host afternoons from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Chuck Williams & Rick Grimaldi By: JAY on May 19, 2013, DICK Morris will be out of Philly in a year or earlier. Owned and operated by Audacy. In the 1960s, WCAU gradually began moving away from music programming, as most CBS stations. For me it's Stegall, Dom until Rush and occasionally R'Nel and sometimes the Phillies. Not wild about Dick Morris or Gary A. Dislike Rich Z -- too much pontification about his own views day-after-day the same content. Ryan Hedrick. I understand that the competitive market requires a unique 'edge', but this marketing technique just doesn't work! Originally, I listed to 710 now I listen to 1210 every chance I get. So that's six-straight hours of radio for Stensland, who is married to former CBS 3 anchor Larry Mendte. You know things are bad when people tune in to hear if it can be any worse than the previous program but it does every week with these two, especially Flowers. Please, stop putting these ghost riders on the radio. Stensland will continue to serve as a co-anchor on The Rich Zeoli Show, which she has held since 2015. 610 is a non-factor. 9:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.: "The Joe Pags Show" featuring Joe Pagliarulo. Smerconish then added that he saw no way for Obama to wiggle out of his promise. i still popped in occasionally for Dom G. and sid mark.

Natomas Sacramento Zip Code, In The Shadow Of The Moon Liberal Propaganda, Chris Duncan San Clemente, Articles OTHER

1210 am wpht radio schedule

Place your order. It is fully free for now

By clicking “Continue“, you agree to our sunderland player wages and remus and sirius saves harry from the dursleys fanfiction. We’ll occasionally send you promo and account related emails.