vivid seats complaints

I left my message as DM on Twitter, and they replied me to contact to an operator to taking care of my tickets directly over the phone. The latest review was 2 months ago. Terrible customer service. Vivid Seats has 450 employees. Absolutely disgusting. We would love to review your order again to see if there's anything we can do to make this right for you. Called customer service and she said we have to fill out a form and wait. Vivid Seats is an online marketplace that lets people buy and sell tickets to major events, including concerts, shows, music festivals, sporting events and theater productions. That being said these tickets cost me 3x as much as directly purchasing from Off The Hook comedy club. Who Sets the Price on Vivid Seats? This Yelper's account has been closed. Vivid refused a refund! They have a helpful blog about big shows and games that you can get information about, learn the schedule, and find . Thanks to this commitment, our ticket prices average lower than those found on any other full-service marketplace. This comment was posted by a verified customer. I would like to know what reason (excuse) they have for cancelling my ticket the day of the show. They refunded, but I am out 2 nights for the hotel. We invite you to reach out to our online support team by social media. Vivid Seats insights Based on 55 survey responses Areas for improvement Trust in colleagues Sense of belonging Ability to learn new things Good tips Server (Former Employee) - Chicago, IL - October 7, 2022 The tips were usually good and there was a diverse customer base which kept things interesting. Ong please do not use this businessshadey as a summer afternoon under a big oak tree. Any shipping fees associated with transferring the tickets are the responsibility of the buyer. I never used them before but I know many people who have. Had rented a room just for this event. I just bought Madonna tickets for the Cleveland, Ohio show August 2, 2023 show. It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. I was unsure on how this all worked. If you have any additional questions, we encourage you to reach out to our online support team on social media. To find more information about reviews and trust on Sitejabber.com please visit, Backed by the National Science Foundation, Your server is down! Purchased Celtics tickets in August 22($870 confirmed seats ) for October 2,2022 game. 1st time user. Do not use Vividseats!! Wed, 11 May, 2022 at 5:09 PM. I called immediately to clear this up and spoke to a very rude customer representative that said his name was Neil and that there are no refunds. Vivid Seats offers a premium shopping experience and the industrys best ticket prices. The insurance was $65.82. Report as inappropriate. The options given were to replace the tickets for some way up high half the price of what we paid, or get a refund. Vivid Seats is one of the many merchants that offer users the chance to buy and sell live event tickets on the secondary market. He said they can't refund anything because they connect 3rd party sellers. I do not expect Keillor to come back to Denver at his age. Now, VividSeats did respond online saying, "It's our goal that every customer has a good experience, and we want to speak with the Better Business Bureau to address concerns, because you look up available inventory on small broker site and see the same inventory as what you will find on stub hub, so long as he/she is associated with that site. Original review: Feb. 9, 2023. I had to call to verify that these seats are in fact in different rows one behind the other. We understand it's frustrating when events are postponed. Nowhere on their site did it say that these two tickets wouldn't be next to each other. Here's what happened: Vividseats sold us three tickets, 2 of which were from a 3rd party. We are absolutely sorry to hear what you experience. Customer identification can be provided if needed. I posted a pic of the only thing Vivid Seats sent me, it's not a ticket. Going to more events with Vivid Seats gets you to more events. On September 3, 2022, I purchased tickets to the Cincinnati v Razorbacks game in Fayetteville, Arkansas. Paid over $300 to an event that was postponed minutes before it was scheduled. Recent customer reviews are positive. Vivid seats purchases tickets with false names and resells them at 2x to 3x their face value. I feel that you overcharged me. They are aware of this issue. What 4 Analyst Ratings Have To Say About Vivid Seats. Ticket never received and they wouldn't refund me, Fraudulent agreement / promises made for a full refund, 16 years' experience in successful complaint resolution, Each complaint is handled individually by highly qualified experts, Last but not least, all our services are absolutely free. SeatGeek as an app and platform to buy tickets is decent, except the fees are pretty damn high. Vivid Seats 102 complaints 0 resolved 102 unresolved File a complaint to Vivid Seats Vivid Seats contacts (added by reviewer) Phone number 1833 228 5143 Address 344 N Ogden Avenue 4th Floor, Illinois United States Website www.vividseats.com Category Entertainment & Events View full information Most discussed complaints My tickets were not released until 1 week before the show. With 30 mins. and their online chat system is useless. Tickets must meet standards set by Vivid Seats they must be for a U.S. event, and you cant sell tickets before you own them. - Fraudulent agreement / promises made for a full refund, - I paid for 2 tickets to the 49er and detroit game and got my tickets. The 100% Buyer Guarantee means Vivid Seats upholds industry standards for safe and secure transactions. There were no humans to talk to to get my tickets before the event started. We were founded on a passion for live events and a mission to improve and simplify the ticket-purchasing experience, which means were committed to helping you find tickets quickly and safely, so you can focus on what matters: enjoying your event. Lots of filter options to narrow down events. While we understand that resolution was not ideal based on your request for a refund, we hope this helps to clarify the delivery timing of your tickets and our reasons for our original decision. Is this your company? All persons or entities residing in the United States, its territories, or Canada, who at any time on or before April 1, 2021, purchased a . They are kind courteous very easy to understand and very efficient made sure that I was accommodated and went out of their way to make sure that I was happy and that I was getting what I wanted and that's very important was not trying to rush me off the phone they were very patient and professional and nowadays a lot of people are not professional but vivid the young lady that talked to me and was Tony she was superb. I got nfl tickets from them that never arrived. Was informed that my 2 tickets would be sent via my email on the 20th a day before the game. HORRIBLE experience. Approximately 90 minutes later, the seller had noticed you had not accepted the tickets yet and resent your tickets as downloadable QR codes for your convenience to make this easier for you to access. We apologize for your experience, Nathan, as we're dedicated to doing our best to fill all orders. When the tickets never came, I contacted Vivid repeatedly. I was unable to get the sale price on the website, so I called and got a excellent representative whom explained everything and took his time and gave me good advice. We did not sit in the seats that we purchased & had to wait 10 min after the show started just to sit down. Vivid Seats LLC, 1:20-cv-02486 - CourtListener.com In 2022, Free Law Project served nearly 200 million documents and sent more than 1.3 million alerts to our users. After a problem with payment for tickets, I called and received outstanding customer service with Anthony. Marvin J was a great help to me in getting my tickets when n the website wasn't working. Just another company who still made money over COVID. In my other order, my tickets didn't arrive until the night before the concert; that was a little nerve-wracking, but their customer service and chat support was great and they assured me they would monitor the situation. I received an email a few days before the game to "Confirm my email". To that end, we always provide a full breakdown of the order total (including fees) prior to purchase. Sellers can choose the price for their tickets and modify them at any time. I never received my tickets but was charged for them. He deserves 10 gold stars! On, September 8, 2022, I selected "Row 16" 2x but separate transactions (as I couldn't figure out how or it doesn't allow you to add to cart). All I got was a run around, excuses, and finally no response what so ever. Featured Vivid Seats complaints Vivid Seats - Undelivered sports tickets On September 3, 2022, I purchased tickets to the Cincinnati v Razorbacks game in Fayetteville, Arkansas. Dont EVER use vivid seats for any purchases. I bought tickets 2 months in advance. It is never our intention to make our fans feel this way. From over pricing. Ive only purchased tickets from this site twice. I later found out that they were not keeping people 6 ft. apart so covid 19 was not the reason. I ordered premium tickets for the orchestra section. And Vivid Seats did not tell them that they had cancelled tickets that were already paid for. Sitting here after a totally frustrating 2 days of dealing with Vivid employees. I am not sure of the reason for the cancellation but since they are a reseller they probably had a customer that was willing to pay more for my ticket. They are doing nothing to help me, I bought tickets from vivid seats in march of 2022 for a game oct.2. I have been to several concerts in the past not ever have been treated like this saying I have withheld money from y'all, if you find the reason y'all should reach out and find out what happen instead of assuming* y'all need to take me off y'all's email listings if y'all aren't going to let me purchase any more! Over 100 million tickets sold. Customer service would not help since the event was technically postponed and not cancelled. These people are thieves and liars. I looked up reviews on this site and was a little worried but decided to move forward anyway and was pleasantly surprised. I was assisted by carlos today in my want to purchase 2 luke bryan tickest for wed july 27th in gilford New hampshire I only had to tell him what section i wanted and how much ibwanted to spend and he found me the best available that met my requests! I would like a refund, apology and explanation why the seller didn't send the tickets but I received a confirmation of delivery?!?!. The name on my ticket was someone who purchased tickets the resold them through vivid seats. This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback. Unsubscribe at any time. and then vice versa on the inventory thing. Thanks Vivid Seats. Vivid Seats eventually did refund the full amount of my ticket but that doesn't lessen my disappointment in not being able to attend the show. *******@yahoo.com I should never hear from y'all again, Called today to get tickets for Cardinals game. I feel that this was very deceptive marketing as the title for the purchase should be listed as FAST PASS LANE ENTRY- NOT A TICKET since that is what it is. Thank you. We were also told that the tickets would show up within 48 hours on the event. Showed up after start of game and lot was closed. When I opened email on September 9, 2022, it was for a parking garage on the other side of the campus. But, that won't happen with your company. I tried to do that and apparently the event originator didn't enable reselling, so the agent was lying. Call toll-free: 833.228.5143 International: 925.206.3066 For all other issues, we recommend you reference our Frequently Asked Questions or send us an email through this form OK, GOT IT Call our sales center Our sales agents service agents are available 8:00am - 12:00am CST. Vivid Seats 102 complaints 0 resolved 102 unresolved File a complaint to Vivid Seats Vivid Seats contacts (added by reviewer) Phone number 1833 228 5143 Address 344 N Ogden Avenue 4th Floor, Illinois United States Website www.vividseats.com Category Entertainment & Events View full information Most discussed complaints Thank you for reaching out to us, as we here at Vivid Seats always appreciate the opportunity to address a customer's concernsWe have been in contact with MrLux and reached an amicable resolutionHowever we would like to address his concernsVivid Seats operates on the secondary market and maintains one of the largest seller networks in the . How do I determine the seat numbers for a ticket listing? I purchased ..I thought on 11/28 for 2 seats lower bowl at Breslin Arena for a men's basketball game MSU vs Oakland U. If you still have concerns about your order, we encourage you to reach out to our specialized team via direct message over social media. Submit a complaint and get your issue resolved. We were able to review your order file and confirm that there was no communication for your order until after the event had passed. They simply dont care. In sept I reached out to vivid seats and asked them to reach out to the seller and get him to send me the tickets I got the same email from them we are working on it. My initial attempt to create a Ticketmaster account I got an error message the App didn't recognize my email address. In our commitment to your safety, we keep all of your personal information secure and back every order with our 100% Buyer Guarantee. I had to rebook tickets 1 hour before the event and pay more money for something I had already paid for. We always want to provide an excellent buying experience for our fans and encourage each fan to contact us if there are any changes that need to be made prior to their desired event. Vivid Seats provided fraudulent tickets to me. BS. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. Order number [protected]. Pretty hard to buy tickets, Purchase of Concert tickets for Journey in Albuquerque, NM, Easy process, with helpfull employee. Accidentally purchased tickets on wrong date and chatted with an agent immediately after. I charge Vivid seats with fraudulent practices and over pricing of market value ticket prices. I had a great experience. The dates changed 4 times and due to everything that happened during the pandemic and the dates changing almost 2 years later. Absolute worst customer service ever. Ordered tickets for Gary Allan concert last September. I have read many many complaints about the 'fake' guarantees. No issues at all, would use them again. This is absurd! I asked to print the tickets for my group but was told I had to use the electronic system. I feel sorry for other customers who have lost a lot more money than we did. Looking for the best way to buy and sell mobile tickets? These seats sell for $35.00 each. By entering your email, you agree to sign up for consumer news, tips and giveaways from ConsumerAffairs. Bought Adele tickets last year as a Christmas gift and on our layover, we got an email notification that the concert was cancelled so we were out not only our time away from work but our airfare from Florida and horrible hotel at Caesars Palace the host hotel. UNLV Rebels at Utah State Aggies 2x Football Tickets. You are paid through PayPal after the event occurs. Kept telling me same blurb about it was my fault, not his, no refund, etc. I had a purchase trouble on Vividseats. Gain trust and grow your business with customer reviews. You can call the customer support line between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. any day of the week. Products used:Tickets for an upcoming football game. When I got to the rodeo they couldn't find my ticket so I had to get a new one! Thank you for sharing your feedback, Gregory. This is clearly a loophole being used often by venues to protect these ticket scammers. Vivid is constantly taking advantage of the Covid 19 excuse to refuse refunds for cancelled events by providing credit for cancelled shows that only allow you to use the credit on their site. Order # [protected] I have screen shots of all on my phone unable to transfer from my apple to microsoft computer, Desired outcome: Get buying tips about Ticket Websites delivered to your inbox. Vivid seats has been getting scammy lately. Just go through Ticketmaster or the event website directly. Sign up to receive our free weekly newsletter. Nowhere was I told before or after buying the parking spot that I had to be there before the game started. And, I will never refer you to any of my friends and family. Do not waste your time or money on this company. Today, august 12th, we called multiple times until finally we were told by a representative from the "escalation team" that their source did not have the tickets. Suite 800. Vivid Seats. We were able to look into your orders and can confirm that your tickets cannot be transferred due to being electronic transfer tickets. In this guide, I will be reviewing Vivid Seats in detail. I called 2 seconds after I saw the $960 total. I thought Vivid was a pr0n company. A. Amalia G. Today. Will my seats be side by side? Luckily, the tickets were sent to me within an hour and they came through Ticketmaster. Vivid Seats review: Customer guarantee Vivid Seats' 100 percent buyer guarantee makes the site appealing. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to reach back out to us via direct message on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram as we'd be happy to help clarify any information we've provided here or previously about your order. The office is amazing. Call and ask what the service charge is before buying. It is a legitimate company that facilities hundreds of millions of dollars worth of ticket sales each year. I don't expect they are willing to give an apology. Vivid Seats sent Gary a confirmation thru his phone after he paid the $445 required for the 4 tickets. You get an email when the tickets are sold, and then you either upload them or ship them. Worst ticket platform that gives two sh*ts about their customers. 5 Weeks later changed their policy!!! The request was put. The total price was $1405.95. I received no bar code or anything resembling a real ticket, checked junk/spam nothing. It is very important to do your own analysis before making any investment based on your own personal circumstances and consult with your own investment, financial, tax and legal advisers. . I someone needs to hold ticket brokers responsible. We're serious about getting you to the live events that you love. Service 16 Value 14 Shipping 9 Returns 6 Quality 10 Positive reviews (last 12 months):76.5% Positive 13 Neutral - 0 Negative 4 View ratings trends I really hated it when there was a purchased trouble online, but his speed of troubleshooting was very good. Bought tickets thru Vivid Seats, I have a credit of over $84, they won't let me use it because I got the tickets online, I'll never use them again! So, grab your seats, they're guaranteed - just like your 11th ticket on us*. Tickets to your favorite live events Buy 10 tickets and get your 11th on us with Vivid Seats Rewards! Complete scam drove 4 hours for a game and was told the tickets had been resold and we couldn't get it. Vivid Seats has not responded to my email. Hi Jim, we're disappointed to hear that you did not end up travelling to the event, as we never want you to miss shows you're looking forward to.. Based on the records shown on your order, the tickets were delivered via electronic transfer at 10:24 AM eastern time, more than 90 minutes before the start of the event. We do this to make sure each fan is able to choose tickets that are most accommodating to them. Your transaction is secure, and you also get a full refund for canceled events. It went to automated system and never got a person to talk to. If, I don't receive a responce and refund for the differance, I will never purchase tickets through company again. Vivid Seats insights Based on 53 survey responses Areas for improvement Trust in colleagues Sense of belonging General feeling of work happiness I love it here.! When I go the tickets, I called the venue and was told they were not handicap. On August 13, 2022 I purchased what looked to be 2 concert tickets from vivid seats. Vivid Seats Review Summary. Very deceptive and unfair marketing. Vivid Seats is an independently owned and operated online marketplace. Repeatedly asked to speak to manager and he refused. They refuse to give refunds for anything. However, no matter what link they have provided I cannot access these tickets. It asked how many tickets I wanted which I selected two. I complained and they advised these were upgrade tickets and no refund would be issued. ComplaintsBoard.com is a leading complaint resolution website on the Internet. Heads up. According to many clients, at times the site pays attention exclusively to one direction of events, while competitors work in several directions at [] That means the seats were $351, not $264. Barbara, who is my agent, was absolutely the best that you could have. After setting up a ticket master account my tickets were sent to me. Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! I specifically chose a section my whole group is in. Ticket resale limitations; prohibition; exception. I use Vivid Seats for all my tickets: Celtics, Bruins, Kevin Hart, Bruno Mars and many more. 1,560 talking about this. Can I exchange my tickets for a different quantity, or for tickets to another date or event? Dont use this site they are horrible. Now I am stuck with two way overpriced tickets for a concert I will not be able to enjoy with the person I wanted to go with. If you have any additional questions, concerns, or would like to discuss the resolution provided, please feel free to reach out to our specialized team via Direct Message over social media, and we'd be happy to discuss this further with you. This will help us to determine next steps. Vivid Seats will calculate, collect and remit sales taxes for events taking place within particular jurisdictions, however Vivid Seats is in no way responsible for the accuracy or suitability of any payment of taxes made by Vivid Seats to any entity on Seller's behalf. I wish you didn't exist. Good Grief. The event was then rescheduled for July of 2021and then cancelled again. I purchased tickets through you company for the September 11, 2022 Rodeo. Unsubscribe easily. I was purchasing tickets for a show and the venue did not have tickets for sale yet so I purchased through here since they were only available here and paid 200$!!! A refund or seats in RTC4. Then the day of the event I got an email cancelling my ticket. Reliable & Rewarding Tickets. They take your money, and you have no valid tickets. The. Never again. I would never have the paid this amount of money for average seats. It serves as an intermediary between sellers and buyers and offers a buyer guarantee on all tickets. Hi Sony, we reached out to you today about your order and the dispute with your financial institution to ask for the documentation you received from your credit card company. Sellersville Theater contacted Vivid Seats to ask them to stop purchasing and reselling tickets to our shows. Last minute tickets: Buy tickets for NBA, NFL, MLB, NCAA, and NHL games, right up until game time. Vivid Seats to Participate in RBC Capital Markets' Global Technology, Internet, Media and Telecommunications Conference and Credit Suisse . He reassured me of any concerns I had and was very patient with me. 1239964100050. I just want the tickets I spent my hard earned money on. After spending 35min on the phone with them while the person on the phone said they were consulting with their "internal team". I have screenshots on my phone the night of the event showing me messaging them on their online chat system and them saying they couldn't pull up my name, email address or the confirmation number they gave me themselves when I purchased the tickets. We paid about $500 for the tickets in total. Conveniently buy and. FINALLY found a phone number for you and called and spoke to Romeo who was simply the best! Purchased parking for the Super Bowl. Desired outcome: The two tickets never showed up, so we had to buy 2 more last minute at higher price somewhere else. I bought my tickets 5 months before the show. I do expect a refund of the differance that the seats should sell for. Since the tickets were delivered in time for the event with the transfer at 10:24 AM that day, that is why we advised that your order was not eligible for a refund. *Earn a Reward Credit equal to the average price of the 10 tickets, excluding taxes, fees, and processing costs. It offers a 100%. I am very disappointed in not being able to attend the show.

Does Drinking Ketones Make You Poop, Articles V

vivid seats complaints

Place your order. It is fully free for now

By clicking “Continue“, you agree to our sunderland player wages and remus and sirius saves harry from the dursleys fanfiction. We’ll occasionally send you promo and account related emails.