tennessee soccer club board of directors

TSC players learn and develop every day in our environment and are constantly encouraged to do so. If this organization aligns with your passions and values, you can give with confidence. The Giving Basket is having some issues. The club boards will consider the merger during the first quarter of 2019. Kaufman served as the USL W League Head Coach last season and aided in the organization of the team in the inaugural year. The Registrar shall, in conjunction with theDirector of Coaching,maintain a waiting list of players who desire to be placed on teams in the event of an opening on a team. If you have an interest in helpingto shape the future of the club then come join us! The Treasurer shall disburse the funds of the organization pursuant to the annual budget approved by the Board of Directors. The Vice-President shall serve as the Chairperson of the Discipline and Rules Committee. Let's Play Soccer With Tennessee United Soccer Club. The Club is averaging 40 athletic scholarship awards within its U17-U18 player pool annually. This measure reflects the percent of its total expenses a charity spends on the programs and services it exists to deliver. We recognize that not all metrics and beacons equally predict a charitys success. Both clubs are members of the Tennessee State Soccer Association. His vast experience, both on and off the pitch, is going to be a huge asset to our players, our coaches and our TUSC families. loading and try your donation again. We believe there is a likelihood that by combining our player pools, staff, facilities and resources that we can create more opportunities for players to develop and compete., We have been competitors for years, but the MLS process demonstrated the strength of our clubs when we work together, said Tony McLarty, president of the Nashville FC Youth executive board of directors. At-Large Directors are appointed by the US Club Soccer Board of Directors. I have two children that currently play in the club. . Soccer-A-Thon; TSC Golf Tournament; Camps; TSC Cares; Donate As a highly engaged parent on that team, Im familiar with parents thoughts regarding the positive areas and also areas where improvements are desired. The DOC shall create a culture that values, incentivizes, and prioritizes player development. Anyone with questions or concerns are encouraged to contact Kraus at [emailprotected]. I have been a consultant for over 16 of those years, and a Public Works/Utilities Director for 6 of them. to try again. Our board members are parents just like you who volunteer their time to ensure our club provides a great place for our children to learn and enjoy the game of soccer. A native of England, Montgomery played and studied at the National Womens Football Academy before coming to the United States in 2003. Click here to search for this organization's Forms 990 on the IRS website (if any are available). The President shall be the Chief Executive Officer of the club and shall be subject to the control of the Board of Directors and have general supervision, direction and control of the business and the officers of the Club. In my professional career, I have been a practicing Civil Engineer for over 22 years. Since the merger, the club has posted 25 TSSA state championships, including both boys and girls in multiple divisions. Charlie joined the board in 2015 as Director of Mighty Mites and has served in the Vice President role for the last 3 years. Check back later to see if this organization has a rating history! While our board met with several candidates, we knew that Jamie was the right choice to lead our club forward. Charity Navigator looks for a website on the Form 990 as an accountability and transparency metric. The years in the club with Paul as rec director, and now Michael, gave good insight into the goals and objectives of the club as well as some operations. . Copyright Tennessee United Soccer Club 2022. Accounts may also be paid by Debit card as directed by the budget by the Treasurer and/or President. I would like to continue to serve the club in a new capacity, as I am a former Member at Large as well as the current HSC secretary. This commitment focuses on the main stakeholders of the club: the players, the coaches, the member families and the communities in which TSC operates. Over the years, I have coached many teams for my two boys and daughter within the rec program. The Board of Directors of Tennessee Soccer Club announced the appointment of Stuart Brown to the position of Executive Director, now accountable for managing all business operations for the youth select soccer club. 2022-23. As of April 13, 2022, US Club Soccer's Board of Directors consists of: Regional Board Directors are elected by a popular vote of competitive member clubs in good standing in each region. Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress. THE CLUB ADMINISTERS A SELECT SOCCER PROGRAM WHICH PROVIDES A FORMAT FOR THE YOUTH PLAYER WISHING TO RECEIVE ADVANCED SOCCER TRAINING AND COMPETITION. The Board of Directors has the power to control and manage the affairs and property of the Victor Soccer Club, Inc. Tennessee Soccer Club's mission focuses on BOARD OF DIRECTORS. The Program Expense Ratio is determined by Program Expenses divided by Total Expense (average of most recent three 990s). This commitment focuses on the main stakeholders of the club: the players, the coaches, the member families and the communities in which TSC operates. At-Large Directors are appointed by the US Club Soccer Board of Directors. Franklin, TN 37064. In some cases, these amounts may include compensation from related organizations. He has proven to be much more than expected and has earned this opportunity by his effort since coming onboard. The Registrar shall organize and coordinate all procedures for player registration within the Registrars jurisdiction, including, but not limited to: developing registration forms, verifying and maintaining copies of player birth certificates, registering players, providing player passes, transfer and drop forms to coaches, maintaining current and past copies of the Club database, tracking refunds to maintain accurate registered player records, providing flighting forms, field registration forms and other administrative forms, as requested, to the Board or Directors and Coaches. Board Position Name Email; Board President: Gene Groninger: [email protected]: 1st VP: Cory Candelario: [email protected]: 2nd VP: Mark Herrera To promote a love for soccer by An Audit, Review, or Compilation provides important information about financial accountability and accuracy. Cabosa Shreveport Soccer Club Director Service Consent & Responsibilities As a member of CABOSA SHREVEPORT SOCCER CLUB Board of Directors, I will exercise the responsibilities of this office with integrity, collegiality and care. The Team Manager Representative shall be responsible for representing the views, ideas, and needs of the Team Managers in the club. The Tennessee Soccer Club Board of Directors has TUSC currently enrolls over 1000 youth competitive soccer players between the age of 5 and 19. TUSC is dedicated to fostering an environment that encourages individual confidence and team success by providing players the opportunity to enhance their personal development through the game of soccer in our community through the core values of Character, Quality, Unity. 781-267-4721. My daughter is in the Recreational Program, most recently in the U7 group, and she has likewise been involved since she was U4. Click to visit the website of our sister club Hoover-Vestavia Soccer for up-to-date news and information. Tennessee United is a Hendersonville TN based soccer club built on the foundation of Character, Quality and Unity. Children: 2, HSC Competitive Program & HSC Rec League. Andrea is a unicorn, born and raised in Nashville, Tennessee. Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles. The Board of Directors meets on a regular basis to conduct the business of the club, normally the first Tuesday of each month. Back Board of Directors Vision & Mission Office Directory Governance Become a Member Hall of Fame Advertising & Sponsorship Donate to TSSA . Darren Burke Goalkeeping Director . . 509 New Highway 96W. John Rudolph began his service to our club in 2014, and now, serves as our Board President. Evan Burokas Director of Coaching. Tennessee State Soccer Association is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Developing Excellence in the game for our players and coaches to positively impact our member families and communities. Nashville areas two largest competitive youth clubs enter due diligence. With his help, the team hoisted the 2010 MLS Cup as Champions. Sign up with your email address to receive our newsletters. 2017. . Tennessee Soccer Club Inc Board of directors as of 06/06/2016 SOURCE: Self-reported by organization You have profile views left. FISHERS SOCCER CLUB INC dba Indy Premier Soccer Club Board of directors as of 12/05/2016 SOURCE: Self-reported by organization You have profile views left. One of my sons is on the 2012 competitive team with coach Jose Espinoza. Recently, Tennessee Soccer Club announced it had partnered with the USL to place teams in the Super Y Leagues, providing summer training and game play, culminating in a chance to compete for a National Championship. Tennessee United Soccer Club today announced that its Board of Directors has selected Jamie Smith as TUSCs new Executive Director effective April 15, 2022. For more information on Tennessee United, please visit www.tnunitedsc.com, Your email address will not be published. Disbursements for non-budgeted expenditures in excess of ($250) dollars must be approved by a majority vote of the Board of Directors . This ratio is an indicator of an organizations solvency and/or long-term sustainability. Club structure. He served as Director (2004-2012) and President (2009-2012) of BC Soccer. I am a financial planner and partner of an investment advisory firm. FRANKLIN, TN - After a successful first season in the United Soccer League, Tennessee Soccer Club has announced that Dalton Kaufman has assumed the full-time role of TSC USL Director effective this past August. Both clubs had coaches and volunteers on the MLS2Nashville Committee. If you wish to donate, please refresh the page. I have a great staff, among the best in the country in my opinion, and we continue to build on our own momentum around fulfilling the clubs vision, improving player development, and delivering on a better member experience. Each club now has approximately 1,500 players at either the recreational or competitive levels with teams based in Davidson, Williamson and Rutherford Counties. **Chief of Staff and Deputy Executive Director for Public Policy and Research*. Prior to joining Tennessee Soccer Club, Brown held various coaching positions,including 8 years as collegiate head mens coach and management positions with Capital Area Soccer League in Raleigh, NC, as well as similar roles at youth clubs in Charlotte and Gastonia, NC. Attend high school and club soccer games and publish written and social media content. Tennessee Soccer Club Inc. has earned a 97% for the Accountability & Finance beacon. I played collegiate soccer and have served on many boards all real estate related, which is why Im choosing to begin with Member at Large. He planned to organize a team of volunteers and, hopefully . The core positions are typically President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer. Regular board meeting dates are subject to change and will be updated inside TeamSnap if necessary. These guidelines foster good record keeping procedures that promote data integrity. Duties of the Director of Fields shall include, but are not limited to, interfacing with City or Town Parks Department and School Administrators where the Clubs trains or plays games, securing use permits where needed and providing copies to coaches, ensuring safety of the environment of the home fields including practice fields, contracting for layout and painting of game. On behalf of the entire Club we appreciate Kevins contributions to the club and wish he and his family all the best as he pursues his next endeavor., Kraus also said they look forward to continuing serving their members, players and coaches by addressing all levels of soccer, while fostering a love and passion for soccer by developing players, supporting coaches, communicating with and appreciating parents and positively impacting our community.. . Tennessee Soccer Club, a 5013 corporation, was formed by the 2012 merger of TNFC (Tennessee Futbol Club) and BWSC (Brentwood Soccer Club). Being involved in coaching my sons teams in the recreational program for the past 3 years, I feel like I can bring good perspective and opinions to help move the recreational program forward. If the problem persists contact us. Tennessee Soccer Club Our Mission To promote a love for soccer by Developing Excellence in the game for our players and coaches to positively impact our member families and communities. Club leaders said the merger discussion was the product of their collaboration to support the push to bring a Major League Soccer team to the city in 2017-18. THE CLUB PROVIDES A SERIES OF OUTDOOR TOURNAMENTS DURING THE SPRING AND FALL AND INDOOR TOURNAMENTS IN THE WINTER. As a result, the Accountability & Finance score for Tennessee Soccer Club Inc. is outdated and the overall rating may not be representative of its current operations. A combined club of over 3,000 players would create new opportunities for families and players across the region.. We are fortunate to have two highly-experienced, and qualified soccer professionals who serve as full-time Directors who oversee coaching and player development for our academy and competitive teams. Smith began his 17 year professional career with Celtic F.C. Part of my work over the years is helping clients allocate resources, prioritize needs and wants, and budget effectively. Im very excited to join TUSC as Executive Director, said Smith. If this organization aligns with your passions and values, you can give with confidence. Our Vision To be an internationally recognized, community-centered soccer club that focuses on all levels of soccer. High 61F. Sign Up . . Brown will report to the Board of Directors.

Is Jay North Married, Liquorice Sherbet Strain, Cory Stark New Baby, What Is A General Factotum, Articles T

tennessee soccer club board of directors

Place your order. It is fully free for now

By clicking “Continue“, you agree to our sunderland player wages and remus and sirius saves harry from the dursleys fanfiction. We’ll occasionally send you promo and account related emails.