shooting hyde park chicago

Many expressed how they no longer felt safe on the campus and could no longer recommend that other Chinese students apply to the U. of C., despite its prestige. CHICAGO - A person was wounded in a shootout with a University of Chicago police officer Tuesday morning in Hyde Park on the South Side, according to the Chicago Fire Department.. Cole is the founder of My Block, My Hood, My City and is running for Illinois' First Congressional District seat. The killing happened in the middle of the day, a half-mile from where the crowd was gathered and that was why they were rallying. People need to act, we need action, but action toward what? The victim was shot at about 9:15 a.m. in the 4500 block of South Drexel Avenue. The Sun-Times Media Wire contributed to this report. Cole said while he doesn't believe he was targeted this afternoon, he has been shot at in the past, in 2018 and in June of this year as well. It becomes other stuff.. Cars and stores were shot at and people were running for cover. The Sonata had been reported stolen Monday, according to the alert. It was jarring to see the university offer more police so quickly in response to Zhengs death, she said. Fortunately, it was a scrape from diving under a car.". She was. A man was critically wounded in a shoot-out with University of Chicago police late Tuesday morning in Hyde Park, according to the Chicago Fire Department. Mourners leave Rockefeller Memorial Chapel in Chicago after attending a memorial service for Shaoxiong Dennis Zheng on Nov. 18, 2021. The officer had stopped to investigate reports of a person walking with a handgun, university officials said. Here, people are trying to separate what the city of Chicago is doing versus what the school can do for us, she said. Area One detectives are investigating. Police said a 24-year-old man was on the sidewalk on the 900 block of East 54th Place shortly before 2 p.m. when out of nowhere, a vehicle pulled up, and a gunman jumped out and demanded his property. ", "I just remember the cadence of the shots," He said. Mayor Lori Lightfoot and Chicago police Superintendent David Brown said they believed having more officers on foot and in cars and adding more cameras and license plate readers could yield a solution. Probably not me, Cai said. (Terrence Antonio James / Chicago Tribune). Foreman said he thinks its important that the university is using its muscle to ask the city for resources to stop the violence but that they should be looking for solutions that benefit all of the city, not just Hyde Park. 2023 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. Theyre a world-class university so they need to be more neighborly by expanding academic program access and by hiring more people of color so theyre not so isolated, he said. But those at the rally all agreed there should be long-term actions in the South Side and they are aware of the violence there, said the student, who did not wish to be named. He has the pedigree, too: his grandfather Bob was a left tackle and offensive captain on Packers teams that won five NFL championships from 1961-67. 2022 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Sun-Times Media Wire contributed to this report. "He used to always be in the kitchen cooking every time, I saw him," said another resident, who did not give their name. The University of Chicago released a statement Tuesday afternoon confirming the victim was a recent graduate of the college. Why the $2B jackpot winner got less than half, No bond for man accused of killing Chicago officer, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. We can't program our way out of these shootings," he said. We just want our two to five years here to be safe.. He was the second victim who was an international student from China. Students, including many in the universitys international Chinese community, held a rally to voice their own demands. A university spokesman said around 11:40 a.m., a UCPD officer on patrol spotted a man with a handgun near the corner of 53rd Street and Woodlawn Avenue, near the Kimbark Plaza Shopping Center. "You can't non-profit or program your way out of gun violence," Cole said. Lance Williams, a professor of urban studies at Northeastern Illinois University, said the University of Chicago exists in a bubble., A sign is seen on the University of Chicago campus on Nov. 16, 2021, as students rally to call attention to recent violence surrounding the campus. Da Ting, a doctoral chemistry student, remembers his friend Shaoxiong "Dennis" Zheng on Nov. 16, 2021, after students rally to call attention to recent violence surrounding the University of Chicago campus. No injuries were reported, but several vehicles and two businesses were damaged by gunfire, the alert said. grade A+. 2023 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. He was in front of a business around 2:40 p.m. when someone inside a vehicle fired shots, police said. Shaoxiong "Dennis". Police? Da Teng, a 23-year-old doctoral chemistry student who was friends with Zheng, said international students are visitors to Chicago and will not see the long-term solutions play out. Rezaei called some of the restaurants at Kimbark Plaza to see if their employees and customers were OK and if they heard anything. Brandon Christopher Hyde, 37, was arrested by the Guilford County Sheriff's Office and initially charged with second-degree murder after Jeffrey Goldbach, 41, was fatally shot in early March. "It just happened so fast, I could be dead right now," Cole said. The crowd was emotional, yelling demands into a megaphone, even arguing among themselves over solutions. In an email to Kenwood families, Principal Karen Calloway called the teen a member of the school community.. PAWS Chicago Pet of the Week: Meet Benny! Were not going to racially profile people of color. "Very sweet guy.". Detectives were questioning a person who was inside the home at the time. Both of these shootings happened in the 2nd District. He was taken to the University of Chicago Medical Center where he was later pronounced dead, police said. A mourner writes on a condolence sheet on Nov. 10, 2021, during a silent vigil in memory of Shaoxiong Dennis Zheng, a recent University of Chicago graduate who was fatally shot the previous day while being robbed by a gunman. Copyright 2023 WLS-TV. Foreman later tried to use the shooting as an opportunity to put the citys violence in perspective and discuss how his class was feeling emotions that many communities across the city feel every day. She studies political science and understands Americas struggle with gun violence. Chicago police process a crime scene behind a McDonald's restaurant on 52nd Street at Lake Park Avenue in Chicago on Sept. 21, 2021. a 15-year-old boy was killed in a shooting, Marianne Williamson opens long shot 2024 challenge to Biden, Candidates in 4th Ward in St. Charles discuss infrastructure, redevelopment in the city, Key developments evolving in sale of Brauer Museum artwork by Valparaiso University, Do Not Sell/Share My Personal Information. A mourner writes on a condolence sheet on Nov. 10, 2021, during a silent vigil in memory of Shaoxiong Dennis Zheng, a recent University of Chicago graduate who was fatally shot the previous day while being robbed by a gunman. Eddie Fu. It was not clear if the victim moved to give up his things, but the man opened fire, shooting the victim in the chest, police said. You dont want to think about those issues as politics anymore. He was on South Shore near East 56th Street.. Around 6:30 p.m., two boys, ages 14 and 15, were inside a vehicle in the 5200 block of South Lake Park when they were hit by gunfire, according to Chicago police. A University of Chicago police vehicle drives on the campus at the University of Chicago in Hyde Park on Nov. 11, 2021, in Chicago. Heres a great opportunity for us to become one Chicago and to think about this as one team, Foreman said. Life on a third straight one-year contract with the mega-talented Astros isnt bad at all. A 57-year-old man was shot early Friday morning during an attempted robbery in Chicago's Hyde Park neighborhood, Chicago police said. So violence isnt just a local issue. Police said that shortly before 2 p.m. in the 900-block of East 54th Place a dark-color car pulled up alongside a 24-year-old man. "I heard 30 shots within 10 seconds, just within walking distance of here," Cole said. A man got out of the car, pulled out a gun and demanded the 24-year-old's property. Area One Detectives are investigating the circumstances surrounding this shooting. Police said a 33-year-old man was shot in the 5300 block of South Lake Park Avenue near the Promontory around 8 p.m. Thursday. Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting. They wanted more shuttle routes for students, and for the university to design a committee to address violence in the neighborhood. Shanquella Robinson's family calls for diplomatic intervention, Texas mom in custody after 5 of her kids were stabbed, leaving 3 dead, Man found fatally shot inside North Side home: Chicago police. The university faculty, staff and students all agree that the violence should stop, but how to get there is where the community divides. This is all of our challenge as residents of Chicago. "This is devastating news for our entire community," the statement said in part. We sent the video to the UCPD late Tuesday. She stood on a podium and spoke in Mandarin to the hundreds of mourners. We are no longer certain if our campus allows students, staff, and faculty to study, work, and live safely. All of this happened too fast, I was shaking and heartbroken the moment I heard the news. Ed Burke's five-decade reign running the ward. He said if he had to put a number on it, he heard at least 30 shots. The school held a webinar that night, where University President Paul Alivisatos said the violence was on the same scale as a public health crisis. Employees at Nicky's Chinese Restaurant on the corner said they saw over 10 flashes go off. . CHICAGO (WLS) -- A man was killed in a Hyde Park shooting near the University of Chicago campus Tuesday afternoon, Chicago police said. "This is devastating news for our entire community," the statement said in part. Jahmal Cole, head of My Block My Hood My City and a candidate for Congress, said he was nearly struck during the 53rd Street shooting, which took place in a busy business district. CHICAGO A 15-year-old boy was critically injured following a shooting Monday afternoon on the South Side. CHICAGO A 17-year-old girl is in critical condition after being shot in the head while inside a residence in the city's Hyde Park neighborhood. A different shooting two hours later left a 24-year-old man, who was a recent graduate of the University of Chicago, dead. CHICAGO (WLS) -- The University of Chicago is. Cole said while he doesn't believe he was targeted Tuesday afternoon, he has been shot at in the past, in 2018 and in June of this year as well. Police said the teen was inside a residence when she sustained one gunshot wound to the head. The shooting occurred on Sunday night near Summerfield. Lets try to think about some of the kinds of solutions we can work on for the entire city.. Kenwood Academys football game scheduled for Friday night was postponed due to the attack. "One of the reasons we chose this area is because we thought it was a little bit safer, relatively speaking, compared to the other areas around Hyde Park, so just to hear about this incident, yeah, it definitely scares me," said Francis Choi, graduate student. Victor Zhang, an economics undergraduate student, speaks out as students rally to call attention to recent violence surrounding the University of Chicago campus on Nov. 16, 2021. A 17-year-old boy was killed in a shooting Friday afternoon in Hyde Park, Chicago police said. Anyone with information is asked to call Detective Robertson at 336-641-5969 or Crime Stoppers at 336-373-1000. The shooting took place on 53rd and Harper, which is a a very busy area with businesses on every corner. The victim was taken to University of Chicago hospital, where he died. According to witnesses, Zheng suddenly fell and Spann kept the gun pointed at him, prosecutors said. When the school received reports of the nearby shooting, Calloway said she placed the building on a soft lockdown and canceled off-campus lunch. He must have felt helpless when he was shot and as he lay on foreign soil, she said. People are exposed to gun violence on a daily basis because of things they had no choice in. Three people, including a 6-year-old girl, were shot after a home invasion in Land O'Lakes on Friday. They had not issued any comment on that video as of late Tuesday night, but the university said it will make video footage of the shooting publicly available "as soon as possible.". About two hours earlier, someone fired shots from a Hyundai Sonata blocks away at 53rd Street and South Harper Avenue, according to a security alert from the University of Chicago. Hyde Park Crime. A Chicago Public Schools student was killed in a shooting Friday afternoon near Kenwood Academy High School in Hyde Park, marking another round of gunfire near a CPS building in the early weeks of the new semester. 2 men stabbed during fight in River North, Man found fatally shot inside Rogers Park home, Walking Man revealed: Friends who knew him as Mojo in the 70s shares photos, stories, Too many are dying; drug companies opioid settlement to help Chicago aid drug users, Tom Sizemore dies at 61; actor known for Saving Private Ryan, Natural Born Killers, Catanzara wins second term as FOP president, Dear Abby: When my husbands brother marries, I should be in the wedding, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg and wife to invest $250 million in new Chicago research lab, Jose Abreu on life with the Astros and leaving the White Sox, who werent a family in 2022, Chicago police officer was shot and killed in front of kids playing at school: They ran as quickly as possible just to get to safety, Dear Abby: With boyfriends fussy father living here, I feel trapped, Matt Eberflus influence essential as Bears GM Ryan Poles begins roster construction, Northwesterns Peter Skoronski could be a sure thing a Bears OL rarity, The Astros Dusty Baker 73 years young is still at it, and hes one Hall of a manager. The Oscars will air on ABC and can be streamed on ABC.com and the ABC app as well as Hulu + Live TV, YouTube TV, AT&T TV or FuboTV. (E. Jason Wambsgans / Chicago Tribune), We are essentially the victims of the social injustice of the United States, Teng said. Arriving late and staying on the outskirts of a student crowd, she didnt know what to think or how to feel. No one is in custody. The gunman is not affiliated with the university, according to a university spokesman. CHICAGO Two teens were shot Tuesday night in Chicago's Hyde Park neighborhood. The immediate response was to increase police presence, even as others pushed back, saying Hyde Park already has two police forces plus unarmed security guards, and that overpolicing could further harm their Black and brown neighbors. Earnest Harris Jr., 44, was sitting in the driver's seat of a parked car about 9:20 p.m. in the 5500 block of South Shore Drive when a male approached him and fired shots, Chicago police and the Cook County medical examiners office said. One student suggested that safety is a privilege and the narrative is complicated. "I dove underneath a car for cover and then i got up and then ran for my life again. The proof is literally in the existence of University of Chicago and the fact that it can sit inside one of the most terrorized neighborhoods when it comes to gun violence and think that epidemic shouldnt touch their campus, they said. But his classroom didnt have cellphone service. (E. Jason Wambsgans / Chicago Tribune). Two people then got out of the car and started firing, Pontecore said. So students should die? someone in the crowd responded. All of us at Chicago Public Schools are saddened to learn of the loss of another young life and we extend our heartfelt condolences to the family, friends, and community members impacted by this tragedy, CPS officials wrote in a statement. As a friend drove Cai to the emergency room, a doctor called to tell her Zheng didnt make it. He has the pedigree, too: his grandfather Bob was a left tackle and offensive captain on Packers teams that won five NFL championships from 1961-67. "A lot of windows got shot out.". A Chicago shooting in Hyde Park during an attempted armed robbery killed a recent University of Chicago graduate Tuesday afternoon, CPD said. CHICAGO - A 17-year-old girl was shot in the head inside a home in Hyde Park on Wednesday morning. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. With all precincts reporting Tuesday night, Gutierrez held 65 percent of the vote to candidate Raul Reyes' 35 percent. The 14th Ward includes Gage Park, Archer Heights and parts of Brighton Park and . "Today, I thought I was going to die because I saw blood coming from my neck, thinking I was shot, again. (E. Jason Wambsgans / Chicago Tribune). Kilwins, a popular Hyde Park ice cream shop, was damaged in the shooting. You and your longingness for life, your love for your family, and your care for your fellow students, all disappeared entirely from my life with that murderers bullet, she said. So God, I beg you, please return my angel back to me.. "I want to be clear that, I am not sure if I was an intended target today or if it was a random shooting. Witnesses peered at the scene through nearby windows as Spann allegedly tried for Zhengs bag but the student didnt give it up. "He was the one who told us about the Citizen app, and how it tells you about the shootings around here, so it's ironic and said," said another friend, who did not want to be named. The spike in gun violence is consistent with the uptick of violence in Chicago and the nation as a whole. The scene was flooded with both UCPD and Chicago Police officers throughout the afternoon. What were dealing with is a humanity problem.. Then she saw the messages on Twitter and WeChat a 24-year-old male had been shot. And its OK to just be like that. The probability of something happening to you is slim. CHICAGO (CBS) -- A man was critically wounded in a shootout with a University of Chicago Police officer late Tuesday morning in Hyde Park, a few blocks north of campus. (John J. Kim / Chicago Tribune), This tragedy happens so many times, and we cannot just let it happen again and again and say, Oh, were so glad that its not me this time. Paramedics picked up a gunshot victim . Calderon is one of many students, 8 to 12 years old, who attend Kitchen Possible's weekly cooking classes in Chicago's Pilsen, East Garfield Park and Hyde Park neighborhoods. The men, 23, were exiting a building about 2 a.m. in the 100 block of West Kinzie Street when a fight broke out between them and three other people. When do they dye the Chicago River Green? At least 200 students gathered Tuesday at the campuss Main Quadrangle. I feel like its meaningless to talk about this when people die. CPS student, 17, killed in shooting near Kenwood Academy, 2 men stabbed during fight in River North, Man found fatally shot inside Rogers Park home, Walking Man revealed: Friends who knew him as Mojo in the 70s shares photos, stories, Too many are dying; drug companies opioid settlement to help Chicago aid drug users, Tom Sizemore dies at 61; actor known for Saving Private Ryan, Natural Born Killers, Catanzara wins second term as FOP president, Dear Abby: When my husbands brother marries, I should be in the wedding, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg and wife to invest $250 million in new Chicago research lab, Jose Abreu on life with the Astros and leaving the White Sox, who werent a family in 2022, Chicago police officer was shot and killed in front of kids playing at school: They ran as quickly as possible just to get to safety, Dear Abby: With boyfriends fussy father living here, I feel trapped, Matt Eberflus influence essential as Bears GM Ryan Poles begins roster construction, Northwesterns Peter Skoronski could be a sure thing a Bears OL rarity, The Astros Dusty Baker 73 years young is still at it, and hes one Hall of a manager. A small group of people gather at 60th Street and Ellis Avenue in Chicago on Nov. 19, 2021, to call for things like disarming the University of Chicago Police Department and to speak out against the use of security cameras in the community. On Tuesday, a U. of C. statement acknowledged receipt of the letter. Jahmal Cole, head of My Block My Hood My City and a candidate for congress said he was nearly struck during the 53rd Street shooting. When class ended, his students were paralyzed by fear upon realizing what had happened, Foreman said. Multiple streets shut down near scene at 53rd & Woodlawn @cbschicago pic.twitter.com/J5UtfAz9az. Were all afraid of death, and nothing has changed. Translated by ABC-7, she said she has been desperately trying to call his name again and again. This is how they get down nowadays. I want to emphasize that this was an economically motivated crime, which means a lot of this results from the glaring inequalities between the Hyde Park community and the surrounding communities that have been exacerbated and perpetuated by the university and its practices of displacement.. I just panicked, she said. A Chicago police officer collects blood samples at a fatal shooting scene in the 900 block of East 54th Place in the Hyde Park neighborhood on Nov. 9, 2021, in Chicago. He died at the University of Chicago Medical Center, authorities said. As CBS 2's Asal Rezaei reported, police still had a three-block radius closed off hours after the shooting along with the shopping center, which is anchored by a Cedars Mediterranean Kitchen, Harold's Chicken, Kimbark Liquor and Wine Shoppe, Hyde Park Produce, and Leona's Pizzeria. Regardless, this is unacceptable and the people of the First District deserve better," Cole said in a post on Facebook. Coming straight from a campus meeting with the federal Health and Human Services secretary, Congressman Bobby Rush said federal money is on the way to help combat and prevent such violence. The attacker then shot the victim in the chest, got back in the vehicle, and fled the scene. Poles needs to make sure Eberflus maintains significant input. The UCPD officer who shot the gunman will be placed on mandatory administrative leave while the shooting is under investigation by the Chicago Police Department and the university. A man got out of the car, pulled out a gun and demanded the 24-year-old's property. He said he would remove officers if they were found to have a racial bias. According to police, a 23-year-old woman and 26-year-old man were driving near 57th Street and Stony Island. But when she thinks of Zhengs death and how nothing has changed in many years, Cai said she feels a sense of having nothing to do. We interviewed our tech expert, Jaime Vazquez, to learn more about accessible smart home devices. Cai stayed busy hopping from meeting to meeting to help organize her boyfriends memorial, and speaking with advisers about her future plans; she was in the middle of applying for doctoral programs when he died. No one is currently in custody. The violence isnt new, he said. This is how they get down nowadays. Copyright 2023 WLS-TV. Two teens were injured, one critically, in a shooting Tuesday in Hyde Park, police said. All Rights Reserved. A Chicago Public Schools student was killed in a shooting Friday afternoon near Kenwood Academy High School in Hyde Park, marking another round of gunfire near a CPS building in the early weeks of the new semester. January 20, 2022, 10:03 AM. "A lot of windows got shot out.". The boy was a CPS student at Kenwood Academy High School, a few blocks away from the shooting scene, Pontecore said. The University of Chicago Police Department employs roughly 100 officers, according to the universitys website. Detectives were questioning a person who was inside the home at the time. Security? The University of Chicago said the officer who shot the man has been involved in a police shooting before. Chicago's . Students connected with the campaign also recently wrote a letter to the president and provost, saying in part that gun violence is not new and that the university must first dismantle racist systems and begin the process of reparation, on the terms of historically harmed Black communities.. November 10, 2021 / 11:56 AM The victim was shot at about 9:15 a.m. in the 4500 block of South Drexel Avenue. The 26-year-old was driving just before 11 a.m. in the 700 block of East Midway Plaisance when someone in a white Nissan. We dont need theatrical measures to give the illusion of a magical elixir.. 1998 - 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. | All Rights Reserved. Craig Futterman, a clinical professor of law at the University of Chicago Law School and resident dean in the college, said the university should be wary of having a performative reaction to make people feel more at ease as opposed to fundamentally addressing the issues that exist in reality. Then the shooter got back in the car and fled west on 54th Place. Fortunately, it was a scrape from diving under a car.". Two days later, a university employee was robbed at gunpoint outside a school research center. On Nov. 9, Zheng told Cai that he ordered her delivery food but needed to stop at his dormitory to pick up something before they ate together. "We need the partner in federal government to step up. He was identified as Shaoxiong Zheng, who went by Dennis, according to his friends. The 15-year-old was hit in the head. He sent out his resume to find work as a data scientist, possibly in California, maybe even Silicon Valley, Cai said. Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting. CHICAGO A 17-year-old girl is in critical condition after being shot in the head while inside a residence in the citys Hyde Park neighborhood. Could new DNA tech crack the JonBenet Ramsey case? Shaoxiong Dennis Zheng was fatally shot during a robbery, according to Chicago police. Police have not released any further description of the shooter or the car he was in. Area One detectives are investigating. Heres how, Deans Weekender: Ashanti & Ja Rule take the stage, 4th grader reports Fridays weather forecast, Woman, 55, fatally shot while exiting vehicle on West Side, Best athletic wear for kids joining baseball and, How to watch all the Oscar-nominated movies in style, Best smart home devices for older users, according, Vigils being held Saturday for fallen officer, Weekend Break: Chicagos birthday celebration, Indiana state trooper hit, killed in the line of, Man found shot, unresponsive in Rogers Park home, Back-to-back hurricanes more likely to happen: Study, Al-Qaida chiefs pattern of life was key to death, Hospital bills $847 facility fee for Zoom call, Whats next in unprecedented case of truck driver. The 14-year-old was hit in the leg, and was taken to Comer Childrens Hospital in critical condition, according to police. At around 12:15 p.m., officers were dispatched to the 7200 block of South Lafayette . The teen got into a fight with people in a car near the 1600 block of East 50th Place, and the driver chased him into a parking lot, Deputy Police Chief Ron Pontecore said at a news conference after the shooting. Chicago police said a Chicago Public Schools student was attacked by a group of armed. The duo, who reunited last year at the BET Hip-Hop Awards in 2022, are slated to headline the 2023 Hyde Park Summerfest in Chicago June 17-18. This was something very foreign to them., My initial reaction was to tell the students to take a deep breath and to calm down because theres nothing we can do about that, he said. "We have to treat violence in Chicago in the same way we are treating the pandemic of the coronavirus," Rush said. He had recently graduated with a masters degree in statistics from the University of Chicago after completing a bachelors at the University of Hong Kong. West Loop. (Armando L. Sanchez / Chicago Tribune), The main impact of what whatever theyre saying and the main outcome of what is going to happen is more police, more traffic stops, more pedestrian stops, more cameras; and thats more violence, she said. Alicia Hurtado, a 21-year-old undergraduate student and an organizer with #CareNotCops, said Hyde Park already resembles a police state, with the line between Chicago police and university police blurring, but gun violence continues to occur. grade A+. CHICAGO (CBS)-- Hours before a 24-year-old man was shot and killed blocks from the University of Chicago Campus Tuesday, another shooting took place in broad daylight also in Hyde Park.. CHICAGO (WLS) -- The University of Chicago is increasing patrols near its Hyde Park campus after two shootings, one of which killed a 24-year-old recent graduate, took place within hours of each other Tuesday. Police have not released any further description of the shooter or the car he was in. grade C. Based on violent and property crime rates. The gunman, who was in his 20s, was taken to University of Chicago Medical Center in critical condition. No one is currently in custody. But at the time, the gunshots then were pow pow and at 10 p.m., he said.

Worst High School Mascots In Illinois, Centerpoint Energy Change Name On Account, Omnivores In The Tropical Rainforest, Renaissance Names Female, Articles S

shooting hyde park chicago

Place your order. It is fully free for now

By clicking “Continue“, you agree to our sunderland player wages and remus and sirius saves harry from the dursleys fanfiction. We’ll occasionally send you promo and account related emails.