prophecy of tsunami on east coast

Okay, back to the original post. thanks !! Also, in-house recovery ability for running way, and rolling stock. Wouldnt it be better to sit down and strategically look at that kind of data and pray about it as a couple, then to ask strangers to intervene to determine who is right and who is wrong? If a POLE SHIFT occurs as I expect, the surface of the entire planet will suddenly move over the interior, probably with about 30 degrees of movement in just a few days. Ive found in the last year that other people have had similar dreams with tsunamis. As long as you are not along the Cape Fear River I mean remember Florence and Michael? Beg you to move above 300 feet elevation, and why delay? People, get on with life instead of worrying about what could happen. New Jersey is extreme lowland for almost the entire state. Were so brainwashed and desensitized by them that we believe well be here forever! The wave that hit Japan was 30 ft high that doubled or channeled up to 100 ft high in certain areas (it wasnt a 100ft cresting wave). There is no getting out once people starting freaking out. the list of cities is down in the reading. How that shows up is that hurricanes waves with a lot greater volume still dont advance onto the beach much faster than regular waves. Phillipsburg NJ & Easton PA? I understand and fully believe God is in control and nothing happens that he doesnt allow. Tsunami East Coast Dream September 20, 2021 5:00 PM Robyn Ward In 2018 I had a dream that I was on the East Coast at an amusement park. The infrastructure is being hardened in brevard county and by this, I mean steel beams are replacing wooden utility poles. Sadly my favorite state Florida will be completely gone because its barely above sea level :( Id honestly get away from there! So, chances are when it happens they will be where they are and either die or have to survive with nothingSIMPLE! I must have had too much time on my hands back then plotting several east coast elevation maps: IF a 300 foot tsunami reached the East Coast, how far inland would it go? Several miles could be flooded inland for more feet- than one would wish to wade..Inland, elevation is more important to know than the state. Didnt see any recent modeling on what happens if this collapse initiates an undersea massive slide compounding the fall of the flank. I live around Atlanta, Ga.. since this last dream.. He is warning people in the United States that a tsunami will hit the eastcoast at 2am anytime now until December 2014. I think his visions describe what happens during a POLE SHIFT. There was no history of a pitcher every having Tommy John surgery until Tommy John had it done. You posted this back in 2016, so youve had plenty of time to locate OUT OF FLORIDA to higher ground. Or move. Apologies if this was already answered as it was easier for me to just write this than to search to see if someone had already inquired about minimum safety height from a tsunami. My family lives in Smithfied, NC and Wilson, NC but they used to live in Kinston. Are we safe? I urge you to look them up. Then military all across north America including Canada is on the move to. He will be your only safety during this event. Will houston texas go under water as well. God Bless. Let me state this up front to you and anyone reading this, my comments are not meant to be snarky but I am a person who believes telling it like it is. The article was written as a heads-up that it could happen, given the Canary Islands history. Its not even on the main stream news which I know is lame. I m in Hollywood,Fl 3 mins from me is Ft. Lauderdale. Assuming the direction of the tsunami is from across ocean, it would seem that Bahama islands would act at least as a partial barrier protecting the southern portion of Florida. Best advice I can with you. Live. A few years back, someone did a letterbox drop on the Central Coast (NSW) warning people of the coming tsunami. Time to repent and get your life right with God. If Florida doesnt sink (from lower height and weaker waves), theres a possibility that the water might recede, but think about what will be left; stinking bodies, debris, water logged buildings, skyscrapers, homes, etc. I am 15 miles inland from atlantic city, It was indicated that Philly is 40 elevation above sea level. http://pourvotredelivrance.eklablog.fr/suite-messages-multiples-v-c31587780, Please include a date that these were received, Please specify if your name should be used. During Sandy and Katrina we had days of warnings. The potential for an East Coast tsunami has come under greater scrutiny after a 2012 earthquake swarm that occurred offshore about 280 kilometers (170 miles) east of Boston. These maps are totally bogus. You would be far better off flying out in a small plane. North Florida might fare better with a lower wave, but from about Gainesville south, under water (from a lower, weaker tsunami). All Im saying is that figuring out whose house will get flooded depends on a huge number of factors not the least of which include, volume, speed, frequency, direction. Oops, there is a scarcity of plywood because of his green new deal. I mean with all the volcanic activity lately- forget whatever else they know- how are they not shutting these things down??? I dont think that the water would reach this far, but all of Boston and the metro area would be devastated. Could someone that is familiar on how to calculate the waves radius inland tell me that information? Even if you are up high, no electric for a loooong time. Some of my reasons for saying this is because of all the talk recently about a "Red Wave", "Red Tsunami" and others. Dont say you werent warned! When it happens its too late! that means, except for man made structures and trees, there is nothing that will keep the wave energy from continuing FORWARD across the State. There is no where to hide but in the Almighty Lord our Savior. Do you have any website references for your stating fema regions and then sticking up on supplies..I mean havent they been doing this for years? Amen. Good luck to all of us and God Bless. I read that the Fault is over 700 and one article states over 800 miles long. Did they find a sale on Halloween Candy and had a sugar rush or what? Raise the sea/ocean level 5 and see how this changes your model. Thank for a great model Pay attention not only to weather radios, but scanners which monitor activity of first response organizations as they often will get the information in advance of the public. Concerned? You WILL NOT be able to ride out a tsunami. If not be prepared to give your life because when this flood comes in, it's going to reach the Appalachian Mountains but it won't cross it." ~~~~~ Warning Dream of Tsunami to Kill 22 Million As I see it anyone off the East Coast can relax regarding Tsunami. or can moderators kindly pass my e-mail to Anonymous. Amen! With the disappearance of current . Answer (1 of 6): The answer to that depends on a number of variables, most importantly the location and intensity of the event causing the tsunami. And i can assume that people living in Western, MA The Berkshires would be the safest. Hope nothing happens tho guys and you wont need this! PROPHET EFRAIN RODRIGUEZ - PUERTO RICO / SANTO DOMINGO, ASTEROIDE / TSUNAMI, ENGLISH DUBBEDhttp://youtu.be/EWhCZgID6tYPuerto Rico Convention Centerhttp://www. We live in Washougal, wa about a 5 min walk from the columbia river. Seems to bring out a lot of odd souls who need to do hit and run comments constantly on the subject. This event would likely lead to a mega tsunami that travels across the Atlantic and devastates the East Coast of the United States. The Bible teaches us that "In the mouth of two or three witnesses, let a thing be established". Railroad equipment has Faraday Cage protection for solid state components, in part for in-cab signal systems. No 6 hour warning. Submarine launched cruise missiles along the coast, 10 minute warning. I know people who are taking vacations on that day and are visiting relatives in safer places. I send an email to the weather channel wanting to know how far inland a wave of this magnitude would go but I have not received a response yet from them. A 7.2-magnitude earthquake off the southern coast of Newfoundland in 1929 caused a large underwater landslide, creating a large wave that rushed ashore and killed 28 people on the island, ten. We were trapped & could only go upward. (I live on the East Coast). Then a huge wave came that was as tall as the highest roller coaster in the amusement park ! I dreamt of Katrina before it happened and then dreamt of the hurricane that followed Katrina. Just say that it takes 10 feet of land to absorb each foot of Tsunami height. What we will hear though at the end of September is that there was a miscalculation of the date (in the dream that got this whole thing rolling) and the date has now been moved to yada, yada, yada. With the scenario given in this article, I believe you would be at a fairly high risk to some damage. Only one answerget right with God the Father ! I wanted to run but I knew it was useless, I could not move because of the fear that overwhelmed my soul and flesh; as I am pleading with desperation in my dream calling upon God begging him to please remove me from such destruction, with great difficulty I returned to my body, and I was paralyzed but with my mind completely aware of the situation. Lake Wales Ridge nearby has heights up to 300 above sea level. News from comet Ison: I live in Florida A Tsunami would remove Long Island and NYC from the face of the earth. MORE: East Coast bracing for snow, ice from widespread winter system. There are countless cities and towns in between these coastal cities. The mountains in Appalachia are no longer a jumble of rocks, but have been worn down over time and covered with forests and glens. Lets pray God will talk to us any way He choose in order for us to be ready. I currently live in NC and have been dreaming of huge waves or water coming in as far as Chapel Hill. But Im prepared just in case. The closer to the water the lower you are. You have to think and act for yourself. The tsunami that we are all waiting to occur will submerge Florida state. I know this is a year and a half after your comment, but I just have to say that you wont get any immediate information from the media. And we dont know when. G((m){dM# I dont believe in the existence of any god or gods, but dreams are usually a reinforcement of what happened in your past. But its not going to be an asteroid / tsunami in September. the Lord has guided me to where i am now through His grace, and i thank Him for it every day. Then i dreampt of being beheaded by terrorists last night and wanting the prayers said first. Appalachian Mtns should be safe area. Perry describes another vision he had around September 10 (2019) of a huge wave of water coming over a mountain range and flooding into the valleys nearby. There may be a theoretical risk to your area from the large fault in the Pacific near the Oregon-California border, but the science(?) That 300 foot wave someone mentioned in an earlier post would never make it to the Ohio River (315 ft elevation) because the wave would have dissipated long before traveling the 1000 miles to the confluence there. He also predicts another quake for a point in the ocean off north western Australia. That is my plan and need to be done soon.. best wishes. Voting actually matters. I now have a 200-gallon propane tank but am thinking of switching to piped natural gas thoughts? Like give us that 5 hour notice ? It would be bitchin to see it happen. We need to prepare now. If an evac alert goes out, you wont have time to pack or get gas. Hope it helps. There are a few areas of higher ground that may become islands. It will only achieve its true height when it hits the shore. Look it up. Can I consider that to be a safe spot or should I drive about an hour to get to 3100 above sea level. Did you find any maps of potentially inundated nuclear facilities? Heard a lady talking about this & she made a comment this could happen in August of this year. Sound makes things that are within its (proximity both spatially and temporally) move. I was among them terrified for my life only caring if I alone survived. Please dont think this is a joke!But always be prepared to drive from the destruction of the Tsunami and please keep your self right with the Lord and pray for the knowledge of what will happen. Also, food shortages, electrical power, clean water, and waste sanitation.. *Used to live there. Answer: According to this very old simulation found on youtube the north and New York could be hit with 30 meter tall waves of water making landfall within 9 hours . A celestial body will land on the Atlantic Ocean creating a tsunami 300 meters high, traveling at the speed of sound. I dont know whether to stay put or leave for the 3100 which I may not be able to get back home if water floods the land in between and home has all the supplies for bugging in. The earthquakes are getting shallower as the magma moves up to the surface. Evacuation would be virtually impossible for most (except for the astute who act quickly) due to only hours notice, probable doubt, and the subsequent immediate gridlock that would follow. We would almost totally get wiped off the map butyou didnt even bother to mention us ON the map, so I guess one of the most densely populated states just doesnt matter that much. I like that scene, it makes me more inclined to watch Interstellar now. That said, be ready to take care of yourself/family for a few weeks if East-coast disaster strikes! And this is why the existence of a companion is suppressed and its distance falsified as similarly the 33MYr figure is falsified (with the 33 being a clue this is so). A street in Maryland disappeared today with many cars over a railroad track. Everyone thinks the tsunami will be 300 feet, Bible said woe to those on the coast in last days. But thats just my feeble opinion for what its worth. we need to go north and then head west. Heres another GLP comment that supports the binary theory: https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4147947/pg1#75353045. As if devastating water isnt enough to worry about. The long Island Sound, the Bronx River, and The Hutchinson River. Amen! 321ft above sea level. I live next door to a dozen + Fukishimas. Im in Charlotte NC Im in far enough right? Especially when it comes to natural disasters. If youre truly concerned about regular flooding, then you likely could visit a good local public library plus talk to the local historical society and find out historical flooding in your region. Its about to blow! I think God is directing me to do it, but I still have doubts. %PDF-1.4 The Lord moved me here in 2007 from an area of PA that will be untouched by a Tsunami. Im not one to fall for these things but I still would like to be prepared. God bless all of you. This vision is not for those in the first fruits remnant so . Do you feel the government ramp up in supplies in Fema Region 3 and them bringing in foreign troops is to prepare for this tsunami?. The reason I am curious is that a volcano by Africa is very active. Yesterday I watched a documentary on the La Palma volcano in the canaries, where it showed a giant 4 meter landslide on the side of it, stating that should that slip continue into the sea it would create a mega tsunami that would hit not just America and the eastern seaboard but intact effect the entire planet. Have a couple totes available and know in advance what it is he absolutely has to take with him. With further research, the team found historical records of a tsunami in Japan in 1420 that fit with their dates. Be alert and prepared for the evacuation of the East Coast Tsunami. Are you still in NJ? Please shoot me an email as my search for answers will continue. If the west coast get hit, it would most likely be caused by an earthquake. then i have two of them in the past three weeks. The videos of the Japanese tsunami are much more frightening..than my dreams. If youre brave, see a site called divulgences. As with any oncoming disaster, TIME is your best friend. Cayce gave the future U.S. map regions. Actually, the distance a tsunami will travel inland has more to do with the energy remaining as it hits the shore. If they go up the rivers how much further inland do you think the water will travel? We have become the Sodome and Gomorha , unless we get right with God we will all perish because judgement is upon US people. The amount you give will determine the amount you get back., https://www.paypal.com/donate?business=D9WWAPRNLKZ2L¤cy_code=USD, If you are uncomfortable with those options. As for supplies: bottled water/water filtering unit, MREs, medical supplies, dry clothing, walking shoes. Yes, I believe we are but there will be no rapture on September 23 and when the SHTF is anybodys guess. Philadelphia is 49.5 miles from the Jersey Shores. The land abutting the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, to the extent it rises above that 100 foot level and well away from any river outlets by which the sea can pour inland, will afford some protection from tidal waves. Change). Those who wish to survive may want to change the direction theyre going and where they plan to escape to. I would be concerned, but I would also be slightly grateful that you can hide in skyscrapers in Manhattan if disaster occurred. West Palm as in Florida-? I really think it could effect rivers and cause them to rise as well. I dreamt of two volcanoes. Like the ol joke goes, You know how a politician is lying? Cool thread by the way. We need to know exactly where God would have us - and be listening to Him. Some will cause massive amounts of damage on a biblical scale. Then theres the nuke plant down near AC. How can anyone be so incapable of finding out information yourself? If any tsunami hit Floridas East Coastwere toast. ie no earthquake results. Shes having a boy. Plus any lake the is affected, had ocean water added to it, will be DEAD. If you live in central or southern new jersey it is extremely dangerous. I will be under water. So the midwest is not necessarily that safe. Philadelphia is 49.5 miles from the Jersey Shores. Although a bit Hollywood, a good way to see how the water behaved was in Deep Impact with Elijah Wood and Morgan Freeman. Marshall law would definitely follow. If a meteorite hits the earth we are not going to have a chance to go or run anywhere??? It was a horrible vision, horrible to no end to this day, I refuse to go near the ocean for fear of the dream. Now i had two dreams. Duhh. The water in the oceans will still have a lot of momentum rotating in the direction they have been for thousands of years so the oceans will slosh back and forth, probably flooding thousands of feet over the western coasts of the world first, then some time later sloshing over the eastern coasts to a lesser degree. Any models for Texas? The isles can be really high as they are mostly vulcanic but still very small in diameter And as knowing that a tsunami gains speed with distance how big and how far would it hit there? I like .. .. volcanodiscovery.com/lapalma/sep2021seismic-crisis/current-activity.html. There is ground swelling & earth movement with magma underneath under pressure; new vents opening up on the surface. NRP Southern coast tent to be shelving whereas north of Massachusetts the coast is very abrupt, over 100 ft within a quarter mile of the coast (sometimes just yards). Agreed, mostly, but a 100 tsunami wave, 1 mile inland, and 43 elevation climb in NC where their are usually very few mountain between. One wise man once said, The scariest words in the English language are, Im from the Govt and Im here to help. Where should we go? To prepare, presume one is either in or out of the inundation zone, and if in, how would one get out? IF the ground underneath remains stable. God has a plan for His people and He will never abandon them or forsake them. what is the likelihood that east orange/ Montclair area would be affected? IF there is a tsunami as described in this article, it would sweep up Delaware Bay and then up the river. All coastal cities would be destroyed, along with most of the worlds population. Would Lake Hopatcong NJ at 900ft elevation 40 miles inland be safe from a 1000ft tsunami, I would google videos of the Japan tsunami flooding, eye opening, >>COMMENT POLICY>>USE OPEN FORUM for Off-Topic conversation. feeling overwhelmed, out of control, etc. Nice to have a mountain range or two between. The Great Galveston Hurricane,[1] known regionally as the Great Storm of 1900,[2][3][4] was a Category 4 storm, with winds of up to 145 mph (233 km/h), which made landfall on September 8, 1900, in Galveston, Texas, in the United States. Imagine, if you will, a tsunami wave generated at the Yucatan Peninsula traveling northward to the Gulf shore of the US. I thought maybe you were referring to the boxes the guy was loading up onto his boat at the beginning. Were in UK and wondering how we can prepare. When we reached the summit of the peak & awaited our fate. Godspeed and God please keep you all safe. Ive been digging and everythinh youve said seems to be on point. Coastal Ga, ditto. I know this is an old page but has anyone thought about if the powers that be decide to detonate a nasty boom off the east coast, like some people think was the case of fukuif itll be bigger and far more powerful than people think? Found this. The reasoning of the question is that after watching some of the survival prepper shows, if some individuals were to have subterranean shelter, that could be made water tight, the amount of available oxygen would be limited and thus there would be the need to open the watertight seals to allow for proper oxygen replenishment depending on the number of individuals within shelter. Ken, Even a little rain and were screwed But per-say if a tsunami hit the east coast and doesnt make it the whole way across , are there any faults or dangers of the Gulf of Mexico ? over the entire US. Die, NYC, die!!!!! You would need to run thousands of simulations to represent the thousands of ways the mountain can collapse. That Volcano on La Palma is ERUPTING NOW!!! She had multiple vision or dreams of God told her came true about our President Donald Trump will win election back in 2016 & Answer to her personal things as God had mention it will happen. So many factors in play. You can head west only as long as that bridge holds but how much do you think that river will rise and how strong is that bridge? Dont stress about anything thatll kill you faster than any tsunami would. Anyone have any idea if this area is safe in the event of a mega tsunami? When the Indonesian volcano of Krakatoa blew itself apart in 1883, it generated a wave that killed 36,000 inhabitants of Java and Sumatra. Cholera will be a real issue. Think positive! So does this mean it could cause a power grid collapse then and no internet no phones no power of any kind from a storm of this magnitude and if that were to happen the govt could envoke their emergency fema laws and martial law would take over and we will basically be under tyranny overnight? If youre concerned about family get them to move too, if they wont then good luck to them. Focus on bettering yourselves and your family, and control what you can. Theres no time for concern; its time to get out! PS; the math, 100High wall of water, and your at 43 even at a mile in. Read a lot of these and noticed that lot of people have had dreams. Even the Vatican is in alert pointing their telescopes at the skies. Best thing to do is stay as closer as you can with Lord Jesus, otherwise you will be part of that event. All the signs and things in multiple movies, comics, cartoons (a la 9/11) are saying 9/23?? Wish I could convince my husband to fly us home right now! A mega tsunami has been prophesied to strike the east coast of the US, traveling inland plumb to Kentucky.Florida will be swept clean with not one stone left upon another..This cataclysmic event is also going to create another mega tsunami in the Pacific, which will result in a monster wave that will travel clear to Arizona, when the southern coast of California will be moved 150 miles inland to the Salton Sea from above Los Angeles to below San Diego, when that coastal land mass will slide a mile deep into the Pacific ocean. Great article, your simulations are really impressive! The future global event will be here in about less than 7 years from now. A general recommendation (for anyone) is to get a weather radio (public alert radio) because in addition to weather events, you will be alerted to a tsunami event too. A dream does not mean it will happen, but a visitation from The Lord Speaking to you will confirm this will happen. They say they are preparing for an upcoming natural disaster. The US Navy has drawn up Flood Maps showing where we will lose roughly about 150 Miles of our Coast Lines around the USA. I do not believe in the existence of any god or gods, and, also, a tsunami would gain height going towards shoreline and also wouldnt be more than a mere 1 meter ripple in the ocean. If you cant, HOW WILL YOU KNOW (or plan) WHERE TO GO if you find you have to do that??? Im in Stevensville soyeah. so, where are the SAFEST PLACES TO LIVE IN THE U.S.?? Im about 4 hours from Charleston??????????? The wave extends to the ocean bottom, so as it approaches the shore it grows in height. I live about 45 minutes north of Tampa. Mike, Actually new vents on La Palma have opened up somewhat south of the main cone on the island. or take into account the complexities of the previously mentioned factors. . For those who are offended that is not my point. As i am reading this information i am quite confused. I asked someone the time & was told it was 2 oclock. Would it travel that far ? This is the culmination of dreams, prophesy and predictive programming. Thanks for the blog and maps. This is not for everyone but I think some people missed the part where the author stated that the maps only show elevation, not the predicted distance the tsunami would reach inland. My coworker is from Philippines and there community is telling each other to take there money out of the 401k now and shes warning me of everthing that they are saying in there community. Would this city be effected. Wll as I can see, this talk has been going on for years now. I know my position and that no prophecy given to me is for my private interpretation but for the body, and so being obedient, although many others have posted about this judgment which is to occur, I must post it. good grief.

Usm Payne Center Membership Cost, Aruba Airlines Manage Booking, Menu Buc Ee's Fudge Flavors List, The Great Hambino Wrestler, How To Install Pur Water Filter On Pull Out Faucet, Articles P

prophecy of tsunami on east coast

Place your order. It is fully free for now

By clicking “Continue“, you agree to our sunderland player wages and remus and sirius saves harry from the dursleys fanfiction. We’ll occasionally send you promo and account related emails.