preston creek apartments mcdonough, ga shooting

Our one, two and three bedroom apartment homes offer distinctive interior features such as spacious dressing rooms, designer kitchens and separate utility rooms. I was able to tour the complex, and see the awesome amenities they have to offer. I was down with the entire apartment finding process across south Atlanta. The Preston Apartments accepts credit cards. Dont move to these apartments. 5:30PM, Dogs and Cats Welcome Maximum of 2 Pets per Apartment Home $300 Pet Fee 75lb Weight Limit No Agreessive Breeds. The Outdoors rating shows the apartment listings on ApartmentHomeLiving.com with the top amenities and features for renters who love the outdoor lifestyle. Ago Beds Bath Rent Unit Sq. Erika B., it gives us great pleasure to read about your experience with us! I was apartment hunting and I stumbled across Preston Apartments, the property was very well kept for starters and the Leasing Office was immaculate! Or sign in if you already have an account, 100 Preston Creek Dr, McDonough, GA 30253, *Please enter your address or point of interest, Preston Creek at McDonough Apartments for Rent. 5:30PM They still havent came to do anything. Our wide array of amenities include two swimming pools, a lighted tennis court, car care center, playground, sand volleyball court, and a newly renovated fitness center. From the website: The Preston Apartments in McDonough, GA Luxury Apartments near Atlanta Georgia Apartments Near Downtown Atlanta Georgia 1, 2, 3 bedroom apts for rent. Hours. The Preston Apartments in McDonough, GA offers a unique combination of rural beauty and urban convenience in a luxurious community perfectly located in the Atlanta Suburbs. Our apartments offer the best features. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again soon. About the ratings: GreatSchools Ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Dogs and Cats Welcome Maximum of 2 Pets per Apartment Home $300 Pet Fee 75lb Weight Limit No Agreessive Breeds. I still have a hole in my ceiling covered with plywood nailed over it from January its July. You can trust Apartments.com to find your next Preston Creek at McDonough rental. Whenever I'd e-mail about anything he responded back and each time personalizing contact and remembering my specific issues. Thank you for sharing your experience and bringing your concerns to our attention. We came a cross this unit a few years back when a family member of ours was a former tenant, and she had good things to say. Used under license. Two burners on our stove stopped working , stove top was scratched up paint was coming off not what we were. Pet PolicyBreed restrictions apply. 38. New! Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. A Preston Creek Apartments is located at 100 Preston Creek Drive, Mcdonough, GA 30253, A Preston Creek Apartments is open:Saturday: 10:00 AM - 10:00 AM Sunday: 1:00 PM - 1:00 PM Monday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM Thursday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM Friday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM. The Preston 100 Preston Creek Dr, McDonough, GA 30253 $1,239 - 3,132 1-3 Beds (470) 281-3618 House for Rent 641 Stadler Pointe McDonough, GA 30253 $1,950 /mo 3 Beds, 2.5 Baths House for Rent 250 Coral Cir McDonough, GA 30253 $1,890 /mo 3 Beds, 2.5 Baths House for Rent 268 Coral Cir McDonough, GA 30253 $1,995 /mo 3 Beds, 2.5 Baths From fitness centers to pools to putting greens, Active Lifestyle apartments feature local listings with the most amenities that support an always active lifestyle. Family Friendly apartments feature the best community amenities for larger families like larger floorplans, playgrounds and day care options. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Dogs and Cats Welcome Maximum of 2 Pets per Apartment Home $300 Pet Fee 75lb Weight Limit No Agreessive Breeds, Dogs Allowed Caged small animal. Building Details Property details Year built 2002 Units 334 About Preston Creek Patios & Balconies plus Storage. We track the changes and keep you up to date when a rental rate decreases. I do however have a complaint. After all of this I decided to Make Preston Apartments my new home . Heritage and United Community Bank are just across the street. Wherever you want your Mcdonough, GA apartment to be, Apartment Finder has you covered! Mrs .Odro. Roaches in the units! Check out ourTerms andPrivacy Policy. You pay for pest control and its not controlling anything. Kindest regards, The Preston Management. Our apartment homes each include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a smart . Same process of no one in the office responding back, no clarity, and lack of professionalism. Nestled on 42 beautiful acres, The Preston Apartments in McDonough, GA offers a unique combination of rural beauty and urban convenience in a luxurious community perfectly located in the Atlanta Suburbs. Visit Rent. Monday $1,595 - $1,924. Also big thanks to Mr. Joseph Fraser he has helped us during our moving process, he was kind, professional, and answered any questions we had. rent period: monthly. Spanning over 42 acres, The Preston offers one, two, and three-bedroom apartment homes. Mcdonough, Georgia We have a hole under the front door. From amenities to location, our team of leasing professionals is ready to help you in finding your new home. We label apartment rentals that are priced significantly less than similar high-quality units nearby. Sorry, but there was an error submitting your review. If you are still deciding, explore areas near Preston Creek at McDonough, including nearby neighborhoods, counties, and zip codes in Mcdonough, GA. You can even search for apartments near a certain college or military base. 100 Preston Creek Drive. Write a Review. The property and employees as a whole would receive nothing but good remarks from us at this time. Preston Creek Apartments in McDonough, GA 30253 - Zumper See Apartments Near McDonough + 4 photos Policies & Fees Contact for more information on pet policy. The property seems very well kept and clean. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. I really love the landscaping and the big apartments plus the new features and upgrades that have been done recently. About The Preston Apartments Spanning over 42 acres, The Preston offers one, two, and three-bedroom apartment homes. Call or visit Preston Creek at McDonough today to choose your new apartment home. Dogs and Cats Welcome Maximum of 2 Pets per Apartment Home $300 Pet Fee 75lb Weight Limit No Agreessive Breeds, Birds Caged small animal. Hi User, Thank you for your review. At 100 South you will find the perfect apartment home for rent in McDonough, GA! View photos, floor plans, amenities, and more. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. so I have decide to write a review before we move in and then I plan to do a follow up review once my family has lived in the unit a while. Our smartly designed interiors offer washer/dryer connections, walk-in closets, ceiling fans and private outside storage. Gate is always broke. You'll be within minutes of Atlanta's major business districts, everyday conveniences, and all the shopping and entertainment you could want! Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Enjoy our community features including two beautiful outdoor swimming pools, sand volleyball . Call us today at (470) 798-1068! With over 149 thousand currently available apartments for rent, Apartment Finder has plenty of rentals to fit your needs. 100 Woodlawn Park Dr, Mcdonough, GA 30253. See 33 apartments for rent within Preston Creek at McDonough in Mcdonough, GA with Apartment Finder - The Nation's Trusted Source for Apartment Renters. They only changed the name. . How BBB Processes Complaints and Reviews. Oakland Elementary, Henry County Middle School and Henry County High School are close to us. We sincerely apologize for the frustration you experienced at our location. Dogs and Cats Welcome Maximum of 2 Pets per Apartment Home $300 Pet Fee 75lb Weight Limit No Agreessive Breeds, Other Caged small animal. Get Preston Creek Apartments can be contacted at (770) 957-9955. You need a rental that fits your budget. It's actually pretty quiet now that I think about it? ft. $1,173 - $2,033 3 Available Units in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. Subject to change without notice. & thats on Mary had a little lamb ?? Our apartments offer the best features. Ive had a ***** infestation for 2 months when moving in and no rent adjusted, Ive had no working ac or heat for the first 3 months moving in. Apartments.com Whether it's a move-in special or a free tv, we locate the rentals that offer a little something extra when you sign your lease. Contact Property. ft. 10+ Units Available Managed by GoldOller Share Listing View Favorite List Quick Facts Property Type Apartments Deposit Please call for details Lease Terms Lease terms are variable. Learn more. It felt good to know someone cared especially in the rush I needed to get into an apartment. Dont waste your time applying for these overpriced outdated apartments. . In addition, school data is obtained from a third party vendor and not guaranteed to be accurate, up to date or complete. 100 Preston Creek Dr, McDonough, GA 30253-8984. $1,612 / 2br - 1062ft 2 - 2 Swimming Pools, Resident Lounge, Pet Friendly (100 Preston Creek Drive, Atlanta, GA) . Roaches, leaking ceilings, high light bills, and a headache is all youre going to get from here. Specialties: Located on 42 beautiful acres, Preston Creek Apartments offers a unique combination of rural beauty and urban convenience. 553 were here. Moving out was absolutely horrible i was informed on the 30th that my new apartment wasnt going to be ready until the 4th of April, i had originally informed the leasing office it wouldnt be ready until the 6th . these apartments look nothing like the pictures! We're located within 1.5 miles of the best shopping and dining McDonough has to offer.Please call or stop by for an appointment today! Although, when we passed the trash bin in the front it was overflowing, but we assumed it was due to the trash company not having picked up the trash yet. 2023, International Association of Better Business Bureaus, Inc., separately incorporated Better Business Bureau organizations in the US, Canada and Mexico and BBB Institute for Marketplace Trust, Inc. All rights reserved. Note: Based on community-supplied data and independent market research. Learn How It Works Throughout our community you'll find many amenities that enhance your lifestyle, including two sparkling pools with sundecks, a heated spa and a 24-hour fitness center. Please inquire with property staff. Our one, two and three bedroom apartment homes offer distinctive interior features such as spacious dressing rooms, designer kitchens and separate utility rooms. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. Set a destination, transportation method, and your ideal commute time to see results. We hope you can give us the chance to turn your experience around. Find out how. Contact Address: 100 Preston Creek Dr Mcdonough, GA 30253 Phone Number: (470) 458-2672 More Information: View Property Website Office Hours: Sunday 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM Monday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM Tuesday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM Wednesday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM Thursday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM You are looking for apartments in Preston Creek at McDonough. Apartments for rent in Mcdonough, GA reviews and ratings. Style Available 1 Bed 1 Bath $1,198 - $2,067 767 Sq Ft - 1,217 Sq Ft One Bedroom Available Now View Model 1 Bed 1 Bath $1,857 132 767 Sq Ft One Bedroom Available Now View Unit 1 Bed 1 Bath $1,889 I was also not given the 4 days to move during the weekend for the following Monday, they wanted me to vacate the premises even after me initially letting them know . If you dont want roaches DO NOT MOVE HERE! At this point we are trying to get out the lease and move. I must say they went over in beyond Tia and Chaise was great they made this move smooth as possible and anything that wasnt right they corrected it quick the team is great maintenance no problem they are all nice in friendly I love staying here no complaints and I am really funny acting they get a 10 from me Joseph was nice in polite also nice place to move no noise its great Thanks again management team .. Apartment communities change their rental rates often - sometimes multiple times a day. Mon: 8:30am - 5:30pm. The Affordability rating shows you how this community's most affordable floorplan pricing relates to the local average. They need to give the roaches a lease! apartment. Also not far from University of Georgia McDonough Campus and Mercer University. Available months 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, Dogs And Cats Welcome Maximum Of 2 Pets Per Apartment Home $300 Pet Fee 75lb Weight Limit No Agreessive Breeds. Dont trust management to be honest about it either. Find the best-rated apartments in McDonough, GA. Apartments. Kindest regards, Management, THE WORST !!!!!! International Association of Better Business Bureaus. Please enter more characters to reach the minimum. They charge you for garbage BUT the garbage people do not take all your garbage LOL !! And that's what you want. Network of Sites. Don't hesitate to reach out if there is ever anything else we can help you with! We offer newly renovated one, two, and three-bedroom apartments. Always double check with the school district for most current boundaries. Yes. BBB File Opened:10/26/2004. Save your current search and get the latest updates on new listings matching your search criteria! Our smartly designed interiors offer open concept floor plans, walk-in closets, ceiling fans, washer/dryer connections, and private outside storage. Regal McDonough Stadium 16 is not far. Dogs and Cats Welcome Maximum of 2 Pets per Apartment Home $300 Pet Fee 75lb Weight Limit No Agreessive Breeds, Fish Caged small animal. Take the best that Atlanta has to offer, and combine it with the charm and convenience of a hometown community. Carpet & Hardwood Floors. Lease terms are variable. The apartment was very nice I would recommend it to anyone looking for a apartment in that area. Friday "Best value" units are located in buildings rated three stars or higher. Wednesday The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. This building is located in Mc Donough in zip code 30253. 2023 Rent Group Inc. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. RENTALS.COM and the RENTALS.COM Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. Ratings give an overview of a school's test results. Our smartly designed interiors offer open concept floor plans, walk-in closets, ceiling fans, washer/dryer connections, and private outside storage.

13838562d2d5159b471e8f4c81751f55629 What Is A Ministerial Act In Real Estate, Phytotherapy Preparations Used For Cosmetic Purposes Are Known As:, Articles P

preston creek apartments mcdonough, ga shooting

Place your order. It is fully free for now

By clicking “Continue“, you agree to our sunderland player wages and remus and sirius saves harry from the dursleys fanfiction. We’ll occasionally send you promo and account related emails.