nub theory wrong for anyone

The #1 app for tracking pregnancy and baby growth. Middle nubs right at 12w in my own opinion are definitely less than 91%. Hi, after reading lots about the nub theory I think I understand it now although im still lost at my scan pic as it has the 3 white fork lines but r slightly angled up. No - there's no solid scientific research into whether or not nub theory actually works, and that's because most medics claim it's just too early to accurately predict a baby's sex at 12 weeks. Ours had a v clear spanner nub pointing up the way but found out yday it's a girl. But because we were not at 13+ weeks yet, there was still a big of uncertainty in their guess. I was told at my 10 week scan it was a girl but at that point I paid n. i've been missing them a lot and technically i Have written spideypool in this time but i just haven't finished/been motived by anything i was writing . If a video is analysed by our team, then the theory is pretty inarguable. 31 weeks pregnant and really bad cramps!! Looking through old nub posts. I'm team yellow but at my 13 week scan I got a picture showing a nub at a boy angle. My last son had everyone on both the birth board and ultrasound board , Lol do you have a pic of your last son's 12 week u/s by any chance? Still not 100% sold on the theory though or skull theory. So I had my anatomy scan today, was totally expecting this baby to be a girl since the tech told me she was pretty sure it was a girl by looking at the nub. Predicted girl and he is a wee boy.X. I would have called that a stacked nub too. was wrong for me, tech said girl at 11 weeks and was very confident, heart rate has been higher than my daughter ever was 170-180, Panorama test said girl. Middle nubs right at 12w in my own opinion are definitely less than 91%. We could put examples here of nubs guessed wrong. Nub theory is a method some people use to predict a baby's sex. The theory of an archaic rigidity excluding all change has been as thoroughly demolished as the theories of a dictatorship of priests opposed to all progress and the Egyptian . Although they both require a first scan photo to look for clues as to the sex of your baby, that's where the similarities end. I've had two Nd two girls have U posted on the ultrasound board? Manchester Arena bomber Salman Abedi was a feckless and lazy pupil who was carefully groomed into a terrorist, his former head teacher has said. Nub theory and skull theory help please what u think it is? That it doesnt start forming until after 11 weeks so it can be mistaken. Oh I just saw your other comment lol yes I will post it in a bit I don't have it on my phone :), Now that you say that the umbilical cord was in between her legs lol. All rights reserved. This is the nub of the issue. However, the skull theory definately works for our little girl. The nub theory is one of many gender theories. Id love to see yours too so please share them here!! It's not a predictor, however, and can be wrong. My last boy looked like a girl until the 38 week ultrasound so? I asked this the other day and no one responded but I wondered too! Group Leaders arent expected to spend any additional time in the community, and are not held to a set schedule. Breastfeeding: the trick to a comfy latch. I wanted to look at it just for fun, like with everything else. More ways to message. 1997-2023 BabyCenter, LLC, a Ziff Davis company. Group Black's collective includes Essence, The Shade Room and Naturally Curly. I asked this the other day and no one responded but I wondered too! 17/05/2021 19:47, I can't work out if the stick up bit is the nub or something else as it seems to attach to that long white line it's 12w4d. Twins & Multiples: Your Tentative Time Table. I have 3 girls and didn't see anything girly nor was there a dangle . Hello, I show on my article here some visual examples of misleading nubs :). "Da! That's all true after we reach maturity. I was just surprised my tech at an elective ultrasound place told me it was a girl based strictly on the nub, I asked this the other day and no one responded but I wondered too!. Can the nub theory be wrong/change? (picture). We respect everyones right to express their thoughts and opinions as long as they remain respectful of other community members, and meet What to Expects Terms of Use. the most helpful and trustworthy pregnancy and parenting information. The views expressed in community are solely the opinions of participants, and do not reflect those of What to Expect. It's very murky. A nub is a medical term for the genital tubercle an external sexual organ in a developing embryo. she says its too unreliable! My first midwife just said that she believed nub theory was 50/50 but it was right for me. Sorry. Sooo, im wondering if people have guessed your scans based on nub but then turns out its been the opposite? "There is no evidence that it works," reiterates Dr Philippa. Posted 5/16/17. Anyone used canesten pessary while pregnant. Can nub theory be wrong? During the first part of pregnancy, both male and female fetuses have identical (and as-yet, not fully formed) genitalia known as a genital tubercle. After researching this theory for the last month I would say you were unlikely to get an accurate guess because I don't believe what you're pointing to is the nub! I have 3 girls and didn't see anything girly nor was there a dangle but from what I have been Googling, it seems that yes it has been wrong plenty of times. INTRODUCTION The Clerk has sent to the Court for review a pro se civil.20230302561 So, I have my 20 week scan on 1st June and really excited! I'm 12w2d and had my ultrasound today. I'm now 17 weeks and waiting for my anatomy scan April 14. I think it could easily happen. 20 week scan been told boy but convinced girl HELP. At my NT scan she wouldn't even guess unless she's 99% positive. I've had two Nd two girls have U. I have an elective u/s next week at 16w4d so hopefully they can get a better shot. Skull theory revolves around the skull (as above) but nub theory looks at a little 'nub' that both boys and girls . Oh and thanks for the skull theory!! Beitrag von 139482 This post was from a user who has deleted their . I'll find out gender for sure next week, but wondering if it's truly been wrong for anyone. No data.. just theory from a lowbie. During that first trimester, you're excited to know as much about your baby as possible; like the gender. Choose Ramzi Theory (most accurate between 6-8 weeks gestation), Nub Theory (12-14 weeks), or Skull Theory (12+ weeks) for our Experts to analyze to predict the sex of your baby as early as possible. Nub theory wrong? A Group Owner is a member that has initiated the creation of a group to connect with other members to share their journey through the same pregnancy & baby stages. The taxi ride to the Artezen Hotel had been a grueling process. Or you want a girl?). That nub is a mistaken nub bc of poor image quality. The nub (Genital Tubercle) is your baby's developing genitals, so no theory over here. Create an account or log in to participate. Just curious how accurate it is. The nub on your scan picture looks the same as my ds2's on his 12 week scan, everyone said he was a girl 1 person said boy out of about 20 people! I checked the chinese calendar, and the heart rate one both said girl also! Lol I go back for a growth scan in 4 weeks. This is mine at 12w4d with a TEXTBOOK girly nub. You have to have a good, clear shot. I'd definitely wait until the 20 wk scan to confirm. makes a ton of sense since in a PvP setting anyone who knows what theyre doing is gonna focus on you and not your pet anyway. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Or down because of the scan. :D xxx, Everyone guessed boy on mine due to the skull theory nub couldn't be seen they were right x, There wasn't a nub on my scan picture but I'm pretty sure I saw it while I was being scanned, and I didn't make out the angle it was at but it was a spanner shape which would indicate girl, and we are having a little girl xx. Nub theory WRONG for anyone? Please whitelist our site to get all the best deals and offers from our partners. X, The nub on my 12 week scan suggested a girl, I'm having a boy X, Thank you! We were told at our 12 week scan that she thought she saw 'boy parts'. 26/11/2022 16:18. Then the dark things find them. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. With more women like you. Nub theory was right - we're having a girl! says Ingender. They say it's not uncommon for early 12 weeker boys to be mistaken for girls. To help you get started read the featured. And only one person was correct about gender. I'm not sure which one is the right one. Nub theory was right with my little girl last time but this time it predicted girl again for me - and it was confirmed last week we are having a little boy! but althought id absolutly love a girl id just be greatful for a healthy baby and pregnancy. think twice before sharing personal details, foster a friendly and supportive environment, remove fake accounts, spam and misinformation, delete posts that violate our community guidelines, reviewed by our medical review board and team of experts. nub theory - is it the thing that looks like a fork? i know its a theory with mums but i wonder if its real with the professionals. Notes: I HAVE SO MUCH TO SAAAY. The theory says there is a difference that can be seen in certain aspects of the male and female skull. However, apparently when it's incorrect it's more likely the baby will be identified as a girl when it's a boy. I hadn't heard of the nub theory until a few days ago when a coworker's wife said she's going off of that until her 20 week scan. Its done using the biology of the baby, detecting where the pubic bone lies. Nub theory is an unproven gender prediction method that suggests you can determine your baby's gender at your 12 week pregnancy scan. The nub theory claims to be more accurate than any of the old wives' tales. The #1 app for tracking pregnancy and baby growth. I'm really hoping for a boy so this had me second guessing what the US tech said lol. I got a bunch!" I know that old wives tales are just that and the calendars are obviously even worse. My 12w6d scan of my last child I was told boy by gender experts. Thanks so much :) I know none of these theories are 100%, it just seems the cases I've found where nub theory was wrong it was incorrectly done. Can you post yours? We followed nub theory and our little one had a very long, high nub. Please specify a reason for deleting this reply from the community. . The nub on your scan picture looks the same as my ds2's on his 12 week scan, everyone said he was a girl, oh really, i knew i shouldnt of got my hopes up lol, but i wont rely on the nub theory coz i know boys have the fork too. To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account. Sisiano Paolo Biography; Why Did The Dorudon Go Extinct; Sangamon County Circuit Clerk Records Search; Rock Island 1911 45 Double Stack Magazine; Is A Strong Reek Positive Or Negative; Command Sergeant Major 69 Ada; east london gangsters, heather hill washburne net worth, preston tip opening times tom benson way,

Emily Herren Lee Travis Wedding Cost, Articles N

nub theory wrong for anyone

Place your order. It is fully free for now

By clicking “Continue“, you agree to our sunderland player wages and remus and sirius saves harry from the dursleys fanfiction. We’ll occasionally send you promo and account related emails.