kentucky legend ham in crockpot

The size of ham you buy depends on how many people you are going to feed. Youll most commonly find cured hams at your grocery store which have been brined. Before You Begin! STEP 3. Place the ham in a slow cooker. Dont worry. Cook and stir frequently until the sugar has dissolved completely. Thanks for stopping by. Pour the pineapple juice into the bottom of a large slow cooker. Its always a hit & miss on wether it will be salty or not. Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil. Pineapple and Brown Sugar Glazed Ham - Kentucky 1 day ago kentuckylegend.com Show details Estimated Reading Time: 1 min . You can also brown individual ham slices in a skillet or frying pan easily and quickly. Youve come this far. Sprinkle top with 1 cup packed light brown sugar. Reheating leftover ham doesnt need to be a mystery. Now with the moisture part. A quarter boneless ham runs about 2 to 2 pounds, which makes 4 good size servings. 2021-11-16 Step Two: Spread the mustard over the ham. You can cook a precooked ham in a slow cooker, as it's a great way to warm it up before serving it. Be careful, since youll need to finish preparing the ham immediately after its thawed. Combine and smear all over the ham. There are a ton of side dishes to bake, not to mention homemade rolls, desserts, and more. A half ham will be about 4+ hours on low. Put the ham, scored side-up, on a rack set in a roasting pan. Heat the ham either on the stove or in the microwave or convection oven. Then rub the sugar/mustard mix all over the ham. 2018-11-06 Place the ham in your slow cooker and set to cook on low. Miz Helen. For 3 pounds, it will be about 2 1/2 to 3 hours to get to an internal temperature of 140-150. Pour the ginger ale over the ham, then cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours until heated through. Reheating leftover ham doesnt need to be a mystery. Savethat glaze and reheat your ham with it! Score the ham and place one whole clove at each intersection. Add a couple tablespoons of water or broth, and tightly cover with heavy duty foil (or two layers of regular foil). You can usually "keep warm" for an hour or two but longer will start to effect the texture and the meat will become dry as the fluid in the cells come out. While we appreciate your sharing our recipes, please realize copying, pasting, or duplicating full recipes to any social media, website, or electronic/printed media is strictly prohibited and a violation of our copyrights. Think if it as eating at a buffet where the meat has be setting for 5-6 hours. She regularly appears on Lifetime, the CW Network and network affiliates in New York, San Francisco, Minneapolis, Chicago, Miami and elsewhere. Cover and cook on low for an additional 30 minutes. Please read and accept our website Terms and Privacy Policy to post a comment. And you dont even need an oven. Note that it must have fresh as part of its name. This does the math for the ingredients for you. To avoid drying out the ham, the objective is to reheat it. Check the inside temperature of the cooler from time to time and do not let it rise above 40 degrees F. If the temperature starts to rise, place ice packs around the ham. Slow cookers are convenient because you can toss the ingredients in, go about your day and come back to a hot meal and a house that smells amazing. Watch a recap of the Mom-on-the-Runs advice below. See the images in the post. Legendary Recipes. This is because the bone helps the ham heat more evenly since it conducts heat. before serving. Prepare the cooking glaze by mixing the pineapple juice, brown sugar and mustard together then pour over the ham. Or store in the freezer for 3 months. That's why . Move the ham cut side down to the crock pot on top of the pineapple. Ive never gotten the burn notice on mine, but I know a lot of people do, so if you dont think a can of coke is enough for yours then by all means add more water. Add enough chicken broth (or water) to cover the meat by at least 1/4 inch. Thank You. Cured and Smoked Ham is the same as cured ham except they are smoked. Place the ham (flat side down) in your slow cooker. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until cornbread is golden. For a sweet glaze, you can use a combination of brown sugar, honey, mustard and balsamic vinegar. Cover and cook on high for 1 hour. Combine brown sugar with reserved pineapple . I'm assuming you mean 3 pounds not ounces. With a batch of homemade rolls, and not one but two potato recipes roasting in the oven, where will you ever find the space to cook a whole ham? Serve warm and enjoy. Not enough garlic? If youre not ready to let go, you can toast in the oven or bust out your mortar and pestle and grind those bad boys back to life. Wrap 93 In a medium bowl, mix the brown sugar, Dijon, balsamic vinegar, and honey into a paste. So depending on how hot your crockpot runs, a very small ham may reach that point within 2 to 3 hours set on low. Time to ham it up for the Easter holiday! Could I substitute maple syrup for honey? So are you a turkey or ham fan for big family dinners? Low and slow cooking methods produce less heat, which means the meat is cooked slowly, resulting in a more . Banana Bread. You can reheat it in the microwave, in your crockpot, or covered over medium heat on the stove. Place the ham in a slow cooker. Since most hams are precooked, regardless of the cooking method you choose, youre really heating rather than cooking. I will be trying this New Years day. It will be a beautiful centerpiece for your holiday spread! This will be my first time cooking a ham ever. No, youre not dreaming! Drain and change the water every 30 minutes. Serve hot, topped with pineapple slices and cherries (if desired). We love the set-it-and-forget-it convenience of using a slow cooker to transform Kentucky Legend ham or turkey into memorable mealtimes. I made this for Christmas dinner and it was perfect. Required fields are marked *. Here you will find a variety of recipes using simple everyday ingredients and creating wonderful, delicious and comforting meals, including some decadent desserts. Hard boiled Eggs. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Its that time of year again. I once thought all hams are equal, that was until I tried the Double Smoked Kentucky Legend Ham. Ham (obviously) Pineapple Slices. , (The below photos are intended to be helpful, but please refer to the recipe card at the bottom of this post for FULL DIRECTIONS.). Your slow cooker will save the day! Arrange ham slices on a platter and top with pineapple rings and cherries, if desired. But of course, that also depends on the shape of the ham! Pour the glaze over the ham, and cook for 6-8 hours on low or 3-4 hours on high. If you would like to cook your entire ham at once, place it in a roasting pan and add about a cup of liquid to the bottom, such as water, ginger ale, cola or stock. Slowly pour this slurry into the pot of simmering ham juices while whisking. Once it's done, if you'd like for your Crockpot Ham to have an oven-baked effect, you may brush the entire ham with thickened glaze. It helps to emulsify the glaze as well as add flavor. All content protected by Federal Copyright Laws. Add the pineapple juice to a measuring cup then add the brown sugar and mustard. Cooking Kentucky Legend Ham In Crockpot Recipes . Is the cooking time the same for Crock pot with fresh ham? Step Four: Next, add the pineapple and juices. Salmonella, a type of bacteria that is sometimes found in pork, can cause infections with symptoms like fever, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and abdominal pain, per a March 2019 study in Diseases. Pineapple and Brown Sugar Glazed Ham - Kentucky Legend . Just right for the smaller household. As we all know, when preparing a holiday meal, oven space is at a premium. Crock Pot Santa Fe Chicken - Skinnytaste . Big hit at christmas or whenever I feel like having ham! All content and photographs are copyright protected by us or our vendors. Hey Y'all! Literally millions of happy readers have made it over the years, returning to this post time and time again! Set the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit and heat the ham until its internal temperature is 140 degrees F according to a food thermometer. 5-6 slices ham, 10 oz shredded sharp cheddar cheese. Pour can of cola around ham. More importantly.EASY! Quarter, half or whole? My best tip is to get an instant meat thermometer. [1] 2. Grab a sharpie and write the freezer removal date from the package so you dont forget! As long as the ham fits, you are fine. The crock pot I used was 3.5 quarts. Precooked whole spiral-cut hams with bone in are probably the best hams to use because that glaze can settle into every slice. If you slice into it straight out of the slow cooker, those juices will leak right out. The lower temperatures help tenderize leaner, less expensive cuts of meat with minimum shrinkage. Fill the slow cooker as full as you can with apple cider without going over the fill line. No thatll still be just fine! Cut the ham free from the package, cover it in foil and reheat it to a good serving temperature. Good appetite! If your ham includes a flavor/glaze packet -- or if it has a plastic cap over the end of the bone -- be sure to discard those before cooking. You can buy a whole, half, or quarter ham. . Place ham on top of brown sugar and pour pineapple over the top. Remove packaging and netting from ham. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. If you like chunks of fruit, you can make your slow cooker ham with pineapple pieces. Im Joanna (Jo for short) and this is my blog where I share with you my culinary adventures. I actually have to work on Easter and planned on letting this ham cook while I am at work, which is why I looked for an 8+ hour cook time. If your ham is pre-sliced make sure some of the glaze goes in between the slices. To thoroughly thaw your ham, it will take 30 minutes per pound. The mustard, brown sugar, and pineapple juice will create a brown sugar glaze for the ham and simmer around it. Or as a second main course for larger gatherings. Crock Pot Cabbage and Ham From thesouthernladycooks.com If your goal is to impress guests, this ones for you practice recipes before making them for a special occasion! But theres one problem: You only have one oven and limited refrigerator space for make-ahead side dishes. How to Cook Smoked Pork Hocks in the Oven or on the Stove, University of Minnesota: Slow Cookers and Food Safety, USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service: Slow Cookers and Food Safety, Epidemiology and Infection: Outbreaks Attributed to Pork in the United States, 1998-2015, FoodSafety.gov: Meat and Poultry Charts. Not sure what i can get in the uk. Cook the ham for 2.5 to 3 hours, basting occasionally with the glaze. And be sure not to overcookserve as soon as the internal temperature of the ham tests done. Serve the ham warm, with the sauce on the side or spooned on top. Instructions. This Recipe Featured in These Recipe RoundupsEaster Recipe Recommendation, Your email address will not be published. For the juiciest and most flavorful ham, do not forget to baste it every couple of hours. I grew up in South Carolina and love to share my tasty southern cooking, easy to follow recipes, and life experiences with everyone. This delicious ham recipe is perfect for family meals or small holiday gatherings. 2021-12-20 Combine sugar, honey, cider, mustard, paprika and garlic powder in a medium sauce pan and season with salt and pepper. Updated with expanded options, refreshed photos, and a table of contents to help navigation. Pile any remaining brown sugar on top of the ham. All you need for said ham is your good old crockpot and this easy step-by-step guide. Pile any remaining brown sugar on top of the ham. 1 day ago skinnytaste.com Show details . Pack the brown sugar mixture on the ham and move the ham cut side down to the crock pot on top of the pineapple. Secure slow cooker cover on top. Its an addition thats simply divine! In a small bowl, use a fork to stir the cornstarch into the water until smooth. Add the pop and pineapple with juice to the bottom and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours. The glaze is honestly my favorite part of this recipe! What you do. You can also place the ham on the trivet that comes with the IP, I think that should prevent you getting the burn notice. No one will be home to baste the juices every couple of hours. The bone also contains key proteins like albumin and collagen which enrich the ham with flavor, richness and moisture. Stick whole cloves in a diamond pattern over the entire ham From mississippimom.com See details EASY SLOW COOKER HAM RECIPE | ALLRECIPES, Apr 27, 2019 - Whether you're planning a festive meal for a holiday or simply a family dinner, a precooked ham is a smart option. You can use a basting brushto ensure every nook and cranny gets coated in the sticky glaze. Make a paste of brown sugar and mustard (I used Boar's Head Honey Mustard). Instead of trying to heat up a pre-cooked ham in a Crock-Pot, it is recommended that you reheat the meat on the stove, or in the microwave or convection oven, until the meat reaches at least 165 degrees Fahrenheit. The small boneless hams I buy all have a rind all around them, even on the flat bottom. Sprinkle with brown sugar, rubbing in thoroughly on all sides. If you want a 4 pounds half ham, keep pineapple the same and up the other ingredients by about 50%. Heat until bubbly then reduce the crock pot setting to "warm" until ready to serve. Worth the little work it will take. Remove ham from the packaging and discard any flavoring packet. Then remove the lid from the slow cooker and evenly pour the glaze over the ham. This will get washed away in the next step but any that stays on is a bonus. All Rights Reserved. Spread about 1 1/2 cups of brown sugar on the bottom of the slow cooker crock. Pack the brown sugar on top of the ham, pressing into the cloves. Another beautiful quality of this slow cooker ham is that it requires just a handful of basic ingredients. Not only is this a slow cooker ham recipe, but Ive included instructions on how to cook the ham in the oven and pressure cooker as well! Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. Cook - Turn crock pot on low for 2-3 hours or high 1-2 hours. Would this recipe still work? The basting will create more of a sticky glaze on the outside of the ham. The number of servings per recipe is stated above. So today, I've decided it's high time I update my slow cooker ham recipe with some new step-by-step photos, tips, and tricks! Yes, the ham used here is a pre-cooked ham. While this method of thawing needs more attention, thawing your ham this way is much quicker. All of us who have had to prepare a big dinner know how much that helps when there are so many other dishes fighting for some oven space. Then rub the sugar/mustard mix all over the ham. I dont generally like ham but this recipe made it delicious. Not only is it effortless to throw in the slow cooker, but it's also so mouth-watering-ly delicious that countless reviewers have commented that they'll never cook their hams in the oven again! You can either trim off a piece of your ham to make it fit; or. Turn crock pot on high for one hour. It's just too likely to dry out the ham. Heres 5 important lessons weve learned to guarantee delicious outcomes. The temperature of the slow cooker . This recipe uses a 1/4 boneless ham so the half is cut the longer way so there is two flat sides with a cross-section being a half circle. Preheat the oven for about 10 minutes at 325 F, and place the tray on the middle rack. What about freezer? Depending on your preferences, you can add other ingredients to the slow cooker with the precooked ham to infuse it with flavor and give it a sweet or savory glaze. You can also ask your local butcher to spiralize it for you. A slice of baked ham provides 30 calories, 5 grams of protein, 1 gram of fat and minerals like sodium and potassium, according to the USDA. Buy one, get one (BOGO) promotional items must be of equal or lesser value. But a smaller ham thats four to six pounds may only need 2 to 3 hours when cooked on low. Rub all over the spiral ham and place in the slow cooker. The simplest method is to use a roasting pan with a rack and roast the ham on the rack. This will help you prepare all the items you need. With the slow cooker set on low, put the ham in about five hours before dinner. Get one of our Kentucky legend barbecue flavored ham recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Place the lid on the slow cooker and then cook the ham for 5 hours on low. Remove the Kentucky Legend ham from the packaging and place it in a baking dish that's at least 2 inches deep. Pour the pineapple juice in bottom of a large (6- to 9-quart), oval slow cooker. If you like the flavor of pineapple, one variation of the recipe is slow cooker ham with pineapple juice. If it fits in your crock pot, it will work. It can be adapted to just about any cut and any size of ham, provided you can fit it in the crockpot. Believe it or not, yall, every year far too many holiday hosts, some new to the task, and some who should know better by now, make this simple mistake, either from inexperience or just plain forgetfulness, what with all the million other things to do. You may adjust the number of servings in this recipe card under servings. Thankfully, Colleen Burns is here to help. Pour in two cans of coca cola into bottom of pot, not pouring directly over ham to wash away brown sugar paste. Let the ham sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes. However, if your ham is particularly large or of a shape that will not allow the lid of the slow cooker to properly close, trim off a chunk of ham to make it fit. A platter of ham is a very popular trad. 1 tablespoon whole cloves, optional Two 20-ounce cans pineapple slices in juice 20 maraschino cherries 2 cups honey 2 cups firmly-packed light brown sugar Colleen especially likes the fact that Kentucky Legends ham and turkey come pre-cooked and pre-sliced, making for easy, grab-and-go DIY sandwich bars for after-school snacks or weeknight dinners. Kentucky Legend on Facebook; Kentucky Legend on Twitter; Kentucky Legend on Pinterest; Kentucky Legend on Instagram; Kentucky Legend on YouTube Spiral hams are a convenient option for those leery of carving. Web KENTUCKY LEGEND HAM RECIPES FOR CROCK POT INGREDIENTS Nutrition 3 -4 lbs precooked ham 1 2 cup water DIRECTIONS Pour 1/2 cup water in crockpot. A ham that's less than 7 or 8 pounds will probably reach 140 sooner than 4 to 6 hours. I already got all the ingredients to start this in the morning before I leave for work, and really dont want to change recipes at this last minute, but I didnt see the basting part of the recipe until just now. Trim fat and skin from the ham. Push the cloves into the ham if using, placing them at the intersections of the cuts. Press whole cloves into the ham so they are evenly distributed. Remember, though: sharper knives require sharper responsibility. Weve definitely learned the hard way on this one. Boneless, spiral sliced ham cooks in an easy 4 ingredient brown sugar & honey glaze. (And then I would still rest the lid on top of the foil!) That is canned or deli ham. About DrDan, COPYRIGHT 2010-2023 101 COOKING FOR TWO. Cover. I usually make mine in the crockpot using the Coca-cola Ham recipe. That will not give good results. Sign up once, get six chances to win. Show: Creamy Mushroom and Ham Soup . Dried basil. Web Let the ham sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes. Well, well be honest: theres no worse feeling than preheating your oven only to realize your Kentucky Legend ham is still completely frozen! Some recipes have an option to display the photos here with a switch above these instructions but the photos DO NOT print. That way, everyone can adjust how sweet their own servings of ham are by spooning some extra sauce over their slices. Cover the crockpot and set to LOW. Now what to do, not much get through a rind. Cook until heated through. A ham that has thawed in the refrigerator can be kept in there an extra three to five days before cooking. Cover In fact, for no less than ten years now, I've looked forward to making this recipe every time Easter and Christmas (and even Thanksgiving) roll around! Thus fresh ham roast. I'm keeping the main photos the same, however, because I want this post to be recognizable to anyone returning to make the "Brown Sugar Slow Cooker Ham" that they've grown to know and love on previous holidays. So you want some ham without rind so some flavor penetrates. Cover slow cooker with lid and set to LOW. The ham is already cooked, so all you are doing is heating it through to a safe temperature and allowing it to absorb the flavors of the glaze. The sugar in the glaze mellows out that saltiness and creates the best ham youll ever taste. Place cooked ham slices in a slow cooker on low along with some additional liquidmore ginger ale will do, but you can add broth, barbecue sauce, hoisin sauce, orange juice or apple cider. Prepare the glaze: In a small saucepan, add the cola, brown sugar, and the mustard. This post may contain affiliate links. It's right around 6 pounds and boneless. Your time may vary due to the difference in crock pots and the size and thickness of the ham. Wrap precooked 3 to 4 pound ham in foil and place in crockpot. Do not omit the mustard in the glaze. Use that ham for breakfast later in the week. Plan about pound of boneless ham per person. To carve your ham, place it on a cutting board, flat-side down. Hi Jo I have a picnic ham with a thick layer of skin/ fat over the top. That's why we're giving one lucky Kentucky Legend fan a brand new 6-quart Crockpot plus $50 in Kentucky Legend coupons each week from now through the end of October. (The Kentucky Legend Ham was already scored so that made this much easier!) Not necessarily bad, but this is not what we are discussing.The second type of boneless ham will be shaped like an oval and sealed in plastic. See details, Shrimp Veracruz with Brown Rice, Corn, and Olives, Crisp Potato Galette with Smoked Salmon and Caviar, Pumpkin Carrot Muffins With Vanilla Frosting, DIY Essentials: Clear your Sinuses Brown Mustard, Crustless Stir Fry Quiche Or Scrambled Omelette. Heres what youll need to make this recipe: precooked boneless ham, brown sugar, pineapple juice and yellow mustard. Prep. (click for more), If you're looking for fabulous side dishes to accompany this Crockpot Ham, I think you'll enjoy, servings (approximately, for an 8-pound bone-in ham), approximately 7 to 8 pounds (*see Notes below). Brush with some of the leftover liquid and broil for about 5 minutes, glazing with additional liquid as preferred. Yummy, wholesome meals don't have to be difficult or require a lot of timelet me teach you my tips and tricks! Coat the ham with the glaze mixture. Gently place the precooked ham in the Crock-Pot. You may use a bone-in ham (recommended) or boneless, whole or spiral cut, cured or uncured, smoked or not, shank, butt, or shoulder. In a bowl, mix mustard and brown sugar to create paste. While we love the subtle bite the ginger ale gives a Crockpot ham, its far from the only liquid you can use when making ham in a slow cooker. In a pan on the stovetop, heat the sauce ingredients together until everything is melted together. Place one cherry in the center of each pineapple ring. Serve it with some fried cornbread or some cornbread muffins to make a meal. A large ham should be to that temperature by 4 to 6 hours on low. Preparing a slow-cooked ham could not be simpler. Its very easy to accidentally overcook your ham when defrosting in the microwave and, thus, causing it to dry out. Fresh can be cooked in a crock pot by choosing a 5-9 lb ham (choosing a shape and size that will fit completely in your slow cooker with the lid on). STEP 1. It dependsbut usually about 5 hours. If you can only find a butt-end ham, thats totally okay! Select Manual high pressure and use the ham portion sizes below to set the appropriate time. Whisk to combine. How to Cook Bacon in the Oven - Step by Step, Grilled T-bone Steak and Porterhouse Steak, How to Bake Chicken Breasts in a Convection Oven, How to Grill Chicken Breast on a Gas Grill, Grilled Chicken Drumsticks - Quick and Easy. 2lbs-4lbs boneless ham slices: 5-8 minutes in 3 qt or 6 qt Instant Pot 5-7lb boneless ham slices: 10-14 minutes in a 6 qt or 8 qt Instant Pot Smaller bone-in hams can be used in an 8-qt Instant Pot. Allow the mixture to bubble and thicken for a minute or two, stirring occasionally. Cook on low for 3-4 hours or until an internal temperature of 145F is reaches. 42 Comments. You can also add sauces, spices, fruit and other condiments to the slow cooker so the precooked ham gets infused with flavor. You may score the ham for easier insertion if you wish. Cook the ham on low 4-6 hours until it reaches an internal temperature of 160 F. Use a brush to dab some of the cooking liquid in the bottom of the slow cooker over the top of the ham. Now you won't believe how easy it is to prepare your holiday meal by cooking a ham in the crockpot! For fresh ham youll need about 8-10 hours on low or 4-5 hours on high. That's why it's always nice to ensure that some of your dishes don't rely on said oven. This will ensure that the ham stays moist while it cooks. It will vary some by your crock pot, the shape of the ham and starting temperature of the ham. For instance, you can make your slow cooker ham with pineapple to give it a tangy sweet-and-sour flavor. Ham Salad Simple Ingredients: Ham, coarsely ground. Use fresh or frozen vegetables if possible. Cook the ham for 2.5 to 3 hours, basting occasionally with the glaze. Place the ham in a roasting pan then score the ham diagonally one way then the other, creating little diamonds. Youll be rewarded with the most tender and delicious crockpot ham ever. In this post I am sharing an easy Slow Cooker Ham & Pineapple Glaze recipe. Slow cookers operate using a combination of direct heat from the electrical appliance along with the steam that gets trapped by keeping the lid on tight, according to the University of Minnesota. Cooking a ham can take anywhere from a few minutes to hours, depending on the size and shape of the ham. I used about half of the leftovers and made a batch of ham salad. I have a 3oz ham I want to cook in a crockpot but dont know how long to cook it. Join thousands of others and receive Thank you so much for stopping by! Put ham in the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low heat for 4-5 hours, basting every hour. Prepare the glaze: In a small saucepan, add the cola, brown sugar, and the mustard. These small hams are super easy for a meal any day of the week and priced reasonably. I always reserve the cooking liquid and serve it with the ham. Simmer leftover ham on the stovetop with a cup of water or broth for a couple of minutes until heated through. Spread on top of ham, pushing into the sliced ham. Any additional ingredients you add for the glaze may add calories to your meal. The Best Brown Sugar Crusted Kentucky Spiral Ham Family Savvy. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Place the ham on a cutting board. The best part about this ham is that its only 4 ingredients! 6 days ago tfrecipes.com Show details . Bake at 275 degrees F at 10 minutes per poundor until meat thermometer reads 135 140 degrees. Add the orange peel to the pot. Pour the remaining juice into the slow cooker. I add dijon and honey mustard just for the extra little sweetness. Step Three: Sprinkle the brown sugar over the mustard. Prep - Layer 1 c. brown sugar on bottom of crock pot. Move the ham cut side down to the crock pot on top of the pineapple. Thats for an eight to 10-pound bone-in ham. Season the apple cider with cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, ground cloves and vanilla. Using a sharp paring knife, score the top and sides in a diagonal Estimated Reading Time: 1 min I like their products, particularly because you can get a small ham if there are just two of you at home to cook for.

Worth The Wait Trio Where Are They From, What Are The Four Security Risk Classification For Bucor Inmates, How Much Was 1 Million Pesetas Worth In 1989, Articles K

kentucky legend ham in crockpot

Place your order. It is fully free for now

By clicking “Continue“, you agree to our sunderland player wages and remus and sirius saves harry from the dursleys fanfiction. We’ll occasionally send you promo and account related emails.