jd gym kirkstall opening times

No one stares at u or cares about what ur doing. Thanks. WE'RE OPENING 24 HOURS FROM MONDAY! Equipment appears to be well maintained and working. My 4/5 yo son really loves it! Hello Kevin, thank you for reviewing JD Gyms.It's great to hear that you like the gym and we'd be keen to find out what equipment you feel the gym is lacking. If this is also your case, don't hesitate to apply the 10 tricks that have proven to be effective to get you started in sport, starting with once a week and gradually increasing your regularity. Well equipped with exercise equipment. Les Mills Body Attack. The JD Gyms Team . Hi, thank you for leaving a 5star review!It's great to hear your enjoying using the facilities at our Leeds Kirkstall Road gym and we will be sure to pass your comments onto the team!The JD Gyms Team . Read about their experiences and share your own! Staff should be telling them to put stuff back in racks. I'm not too bothered about the money, I just don't like being mis-informed. The most fuel-efficient route that also avoids toll roads. Our gym alsohasfree parking*. For routes taken by car or motorbike, ViaMichelin provides the precise cost of your trip from Kirkstall - Hamburg: fuel costs (with details of fuel costs on motorways and other roads) and toll fees (information for each toll passed). We're always happy to find out what our members think, so if you'd like to pass on your comments, please send an email to the Manager on [email protected]. Get the best route from Kirkstall to Hamburg with ViaMichelin. Amazing, brilliant staff great atmosphere, It's busy, but has a lot of space and equipment for everyone, friendly and helpful staff, Great gym ! Normal Opening hours Monday 9:00 - 20:00 Tuesday 9:00 - 20:00 Wednesday 9:00 - 20:00 Thursday 9:00 - 20:00 Friday 9:00 - 20:00 Saturday 9:00 - 19:00 Sunday 10:00 - 16:00 Opening hours may differ on public holidays. I train in the morning and although there is surprisingly a lot of people of that time of day, the gym is still big enough that it doesnt feel crowded and it just gives the right atmosphere.The classes are good too. Personally I think JD Gyms on Kirkstall road is the best gym in Leeds in terms of atmosphere, friendliness, valve for money and the large amount of equipment.The range of equipment is spot on and I can always get in and do what I want on training days. Opening hours. 2009-2023 Pure Gym Limited (1.2.31996-PG-29268-Rff2c2b 0ENZ), Registered in England No: 6690189 Reg. I am already aching but thoroughly enjoyed it. I don't think I'd go anywhere else, Very spacious, excellent machines, nice staff. You just get on with ur workout and everyone else gets on with theirs. We're looking for a manager with the experience of maintaining and developing the standards and reputation.. View details. It's always the same songs every time I come and they're awful. It is also possible to payasyougo for some of the facilities and services. Used to go to Pure Gym but I prefer the size of this gym, the music and all the stations it has. Thank you. Practice from weight training in the weight room to the latest group [] We are going to see all the benefits and contraindications of this method focused on the precision of the movements. The gym is well stocked and clean. All rights reserved. You can find more information here. JD Gyms is a low cost gym chain with a difference. Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Play a variety at least and at a normal level. Lack of motivation is the main barrier that many people face. I personally am very happy that there is a new gym closer to town that I can walk to ( 40 minutes, whereas The Gym is 15 minutes from me) that prioritises people who are interested in serious weight lifting/bodybuilding. Hi there Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - we absolutely love to hear this. NO NEED TO BOOK, JUST SHOW UP AND GET READY TO SWEAT. Nice work! We are really pleased you're enjoying your JD Gyms experience. See store details for more information Telephone 01138 877226 Call Join the conversation Gift Cards 5 - 300 Best wishes The JD Gyms Team . The teachers are amazing and the place doesn't feel like an institution like some gyms. With ViaMichelin you can calculate your route from Kirkstall to Hamburg by car or motorbike. Arrive to do a session at the gym ladies area had male workers doing maintenance. Renting a car can be financially advantageous. He has gone above and beyond to help me get where I am. Someone will take a look into this matter for you and reply shortly. Definitely worth speaking to if you are a female wanting to improve or begin your weightlifting journey. And, to ensure you are well prepared for your stay in Hamburg, you can search the MICHELIN restaurant selections (for all covered destinations) and book your accommodation at no additional cost. I think that the location is great and it has a great range of equipment. Personally I think JD Gyms on Kirkstall road is the best gym in Leeds in terms of atmosphere, friendliness, valve for money and the large amount of equipment.The range of equipment is spot on and I can always get in and do what I want on training days. To get into PureGym Kirkstall Bridge Park simply enter your access PIN into the keypad next to the outside doors and press OK. . Opening Hours for Jd Sports in Batley. FIND YOUR GYM; Classes; JD Gyms Plus+; 300+ Free classes. Use code: ZEROJF. Nice work! The JD Gyms Team . Swimming has many benefits for the body. ViaMichelin will help you to determine the best route based on various options and, by default, offer two to three routes with varying costs, distances and journey times. 46 people have already reviewed JD Gyms - Leeds Kirkstall Road. 1 Kirkstall Road, LS4 2AZ Leeds, Burley, GB, Friendly vibe, good lighting and great variation of equipment. We are delighted to see this is 5 stars. If you need to find out the JD Sports Of Operation, Holiday Hours & JD Sports As well as globally recognised sports brands such as Nike, JD als 5 a weekCost of a greggs ! Gym Ready; Clothing ; Shop New In Clothing ; T-shirts ; Jackets ; Sweatshirts ; Tracksuits ; Hoodies ; . If you're interested, please email your CV and availability to [email protected] or apply via the link below. Following that we'll be able to assist you further.The JD Gyms Team , Thank you for leaving us a review, we are thrilled to see the 5 stars , Lots of missing equipment and pins for cables, Hello, thank you for taking some time to leave us a review! Don't know why people are moaning. My eating intake was not fantastic either, and I would consume less calories per day, falling behind massively on the recommended calorie intake for an adult women. jd gym kirkstall opening times https://iccleveland.org/wp-content/themes/icc/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 ICC ICC https://iccleveland.org/wp-content/themes/icc . People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. I would highly recommend Hamburg Gymnastics to other parents. The gym is also still super busy. The JD gym in Kirkstall has a lot to offer and lovely staff on all levels..It can seem daunting at first if your a newbie to the gym as it seems to be always busy but as soon you find your bearings there are times its quieter. Thanks for taking the time to leave this review! Thanks. JD Burn. You can hear it over your own headphones at times. Do you agree with JD Gyms - Leeds Kirkstall Road's TrustScore? Yes I enjoy coming to this gym but the music sets a a bad tone. Hello, thank you for taking some time to leave us a review.I see you have also sent us a message about this using our contact form on the website. This has left me feeling more positive, happier and feeling confident about myself and I couldn't have done this without him. Reply from JD Gyms - Leeds Kirkstall Road. Positive: Professionalism Went for the open day with a friend and tried out a hiit class. I do not understand all the bad reviews! It is one of the disciplines that doctors usually recommend, whatever the patient's ailment. Join JD Gyms Today! Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. Our team strives to make your experience with us the best. And very disappointed that this gym does not have a sauna. Kirkstall is located in: United Kingdom, Great Britain, England, West Yorkshire, Leeds, Leeds, Kirkstall. 29.99 taken from my bank next day.Never did get this 'special offer' :p I'm not too sure what they are going to charge me next month. If you're coming by bus, the nearest bus stop is just 50 yards away from the gym. Excellent gym with great facilities and highly recommended. It's really made our day Best Wishes, The JD Gyms Team . Best Wishes, The JD Gyms Team . Amazing gym upgrade. Only 3 stars as it can be very busy, unless going late at night and machine maintenance could be better as a lot of cable machines are sticky and the leg extension machine, although still usable, has needed fixing for the best part of year now. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. Great Variety of equipment and plenty of space for workouts., Hi Theresa. We explain the precautions you should take below. We will take your comments on board and use the feedback to help us improve our service in the future. It's extremely clean aswell thanks to the hard work of the staff. 2023 Trustpilot A/S. You can find more information here. For everyone that is complaining on the lack of machines - there are plenty of commercial gyms in town that I tried (The Gym and Pure Gym) that were targeted for more general public and had a lot of machines/other dedicated areas but lacked space for free weights. With ViaMichelin you can view the most detailed maps of United Kingdom, Great Britain, England, West Yorkshire, Leeds, Leeds, Kirkstall. New members need to be aware that the ladies gym at this location is not open 24 hours as advertised and closes at 10pm. https://www.jdgyms.co.uk/gym/leeds-kirkstall-road/, Returning user? Book a day pass if you fancy trying us out first. Do you agree with JD Gyms - Leeds Kirkstall Road's TrustScore? Ready to find your new favorite gym? It's great to hear you're enjoying your fitness journey with JD Gyms , Great place for a person who wants to workout hardly, Great gym friendly staff good equipment clean, Fantastic space and equipment just what I wanted, Hi Chris. We love it, the teachers are absolutely amazing and actually care about your child exceeding to the next level. , Where do I begin from? We have everything you need to get your body moving in the right direction at PureGym Leeds Kirkstall Bridge, including free fitness classes every week, so join today and get your health kick off to a flying start. When exiting, enter your PIN again into the signposted keypad and press OK. Saw ad for 10 joining fee + 19.99 p/m. Thanks for taking the time to leave this review.Since the transition from an Xercise4Less gym to a JD Gym we have made many improvements including a sauna area, over 300+ classes a month and much more.We're always happy to find out what our members think, so if you'd like to pass on your comments, please send an email to the Manager on [email protected] The JD Gyms Team . I went to the Gym in MK over xmas & they actually played good music at a normal volume. This fact has been reflected my rating for the Kirkstall Gym, Leeds. LS4 2AZ. Glad to hear that you are enjoying the gym, keep up the great work The JD Gyms Team , Really nice and helpful staffThe vibe in the gym is just right And nobody gives a f********k in this gym - its great. As well as the standard mapping, you will find local MICHELIN Guide listed restaurants and real-time traffic. I am very excited about this Gym because it has a special area for ladies only. Check your tyre pressure at least once a month and particularly before a high-speed journey. We use cookies to improve our services. Happy to stay here. With many limited edition and exclusive designs from adidas Originals and Nike. It's always the same songs every time I come and they're awful. Thanks for taking the time to leave this review.Since the transition from an Xercise4Less gym to a JD Gym we have made many improvements including a sauna area, over 300+ classes a month and much more.We're always happy to find out what our members think, so if you'd like to pass on your comments, please send an email to the Manager on [email protected] The JD Gyms Team . The range of classes offered is unparalleled with other gyms; yoga, spin, hiit etc. Hi, thank you for leaving a 5star review! Strength And Condition. The nearest train station to our gym is Headingley station, about a 9-minute walk from the station. Kirkstall Hamburg driving directions. JD Gyms Leeds Kirkstall Road has not yet filled in its description. When Ive been to other JD Gyms theyve had a sauna this gym needs to improve the ladies only area not worth the money. Les Mills Body Balance. Serious about fitness? 29.99 taken from my bank next day.Never did get this 'special offer' :p I'm not too sure what they are going to charge me next month. What a waste of time to get all the way to the gym to find out I couldnt even do a session. i would highly recommend this gym to anyone no matter what experience you have in the gym, Hi, thanks for the 5star review! Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. Find a gym to get fit and improve your health. Our team strive to make your experience with us the best it can be. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. If you are not at the gym during staffed hours, you can email us on [email protected], please allow 2-3 working days to get your PIN issue resolved. Staff should be telling them to put stuff back in racks. The route offering the shortest distance to a destination via the most accessible roads. The club has diferent luxury fitness facilities such a free weights area, group cycling, resistance areas, personal trainning and wide range of equipment and expert personal trainers. Compromising on qualit You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link included in the newsletter. the best place kill your frustration/pain and to refuel yourself. Curtis listened and reassured me, giving me good hopes!Very soon I began my first session with him and I slowly started seeing progression from day 1. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. All equipment available and a conducive place. I am very excited about this Gym because it has a special area for ladies only. I can go on, but I will stop here. Check out our car rental service and all its many benefits. Good energy. You can also view and book any of the hotels selected from the MICHELIN Guide. Large space, varied machines, plenty of free weight areas. It is one of the disciplines that doctors usually recommend, whatever the patient's ailment. Now that youre on board you can book a free induction with a team member who will show you how the equipment works and give you tips on the exercise best suited to you. The JD Gyms Team . Check out what 81 people have written so far, and share your own experience. Tha jd gym is awesome and i love how its big and everyone is nice. Rang to see if any special offer was available. We love it here. nottingham's best new gym. Hi there Many thanks for your review. Only 3 stars as it can be very busy, unless going late at night and machine maintenance could be better as a lot of cable machines are sticky and the leg extension machine, although still usable, has needed fixing for the best part of year now. If you continue browsing we consider that you accept their use. The JD Gyms Team , So far its working out ok and I am enjoying the experience, Thank you for leaving us a review, were delighted to see the 5 stars . Let's take a look at all the benefits of swimming and the possible contraindications. People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. The JD gym in Kirkstall has a lot to offer and lovely staff on all levels..It can seem daunting at first if your a newbie to the gym as it seems to be always busy but as soon you find your bearings there are times its quieter. I don't understand why the music is so awful & always so loud Even with headphones its a struggle to drawn it out. No music so no atmosphere, should issue a swipe card to many individuals on phones sat on equipment wasting time. LEEDS SOUTH'S BEST NEW GYM. LBT. Our app includes Michelin maps and routes with real-time traffic info, GPS navigation with voice guidance and community alerts. Hi Oscar, thank you for your review.I can see you have raised a query via the contact form and a member of the team will get back to you regarding this.The JD Gyms Team . No complaints, Awesome! The knowledge gained from him has definitely helped my training for sure and achieving new PBs when I didnt think it was possible. , Thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback. Find out how we combat fake reviews. Hurry, Ends Monday! Really friendly people go to this gym. XERCISE4LESS LEEDS IS BECOMING JD GYMS LEEDS KIRKSTALL ROAD! Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. Youre in luck because our gym is open round the clock, so whether youre a night owl or an early bird we are ready when you are! From 22:00 Wednesday 1st February, when you enter the car park between 22:00 - 05:00 you will need to input your membership PIN into the keypad to raise the barrier. Hi there Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - we absolutely love to hear this. | Read 61-80 Reviews out of 81. If you manage a gym and you want to appear in our website, send us the information about your gym so we can include you in our directory.Appearing in our directory is free! We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. His massive support, his push, dedication and the work he has put in to help me achieve my goals (even though he kills me with pain, I be crawling out of the gym), I cannot be thankful enough!! We explain what it is, what it is for, how to take it and the possible side effects it can cause so that you can prevent them. Find out why thousands of athletes supplement with Creatine. Opening Times Monday - Friday 06.00 - 22.00 Saturday - Sunday 08.00 - 20.00 Bank Holidays 08.00 - 20.00 (Hours below effective from 1st April 2023) Main Pool Children Swim Times Monday - Friday 16.00 - 19.00 Saturday - Sunday 09.00 - 13.00 Children's Pool Swim Times Monday - Sunday 09.00 - 19.00 Follow us on Instagram Follow us on Facebook I enjoy coming to this gym but the music sets a a bad tone. CHRISTMAS OPENING HOURS Over the festive period we are open EVERY DAY apart from Christmas Day so you can still get those workouts in! The gym would be great if it wasn't for the awful music I'm not in the 90's in Ibiza, I'm at a gym! Weightlifting Kimberly Claybolt 1 year ago . But.if you'd rather stay in and watch Home Alone for the millionth time, we won't judge. Abs/Core. *Parking restrictions may apply. There is the option to go and work out in the main gym after that time which is good however this may not suit everyone, specifically those who can only use a ladles gym or prefer them. I'm not too bothered about the money, I just don't like being mis-informed. No need to cancel, you won't pay for any time that we are closed for. Find a gym to get fit and improve your health. If you continue browsing we consider that you accept their use. Thanks for taking the time to leave this review! Spin. Thanks for the 5 star review and comments. I think her name was Vicky or could have been Nicky but her energy was amazing. We are delighted to see this is 5 stars. Full body workout Help is always available if required. ViaMichelin offers the option of the most economical route for your Kirkstall - Hamburg journey. Best wishes The JD Gyms Team . JD Gyms Leeds Kirkstall Road is becoming a 24 HOUR GYM! Then you'll want a gym that shares your passion! Going through the PT list, I decide to pick Curtis. Everyone and every body is welcome at our great-value gym in Kirkstall, which is open 24 hours a day and packed with hundreds of top-quality pieces of equipment. Yes, our brand new sites are open to view 2 weeks prior to their official opening you can find out more via the gym page. This guy is literally amazing and he is not only my personal trainer but he is also my friend so i am happy that i gained two things at once!. The JD Gyms Team . Create a free account to manage your information. 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. To ensure the car park is only used by our members a new parking system has been introduced. For businesses Categories Blog. All rights reserved. HIITStep. You must enter your PIN on every visit so we know exactly whos coming into the gym. Only thing is the tap nearest the exit isnt working very well :), Reply from JD Gyms - Leeds Kirkstall Road, Hi there Wow! Training JD Gyms Leeds Kirkstall Roadis a low cost gym chain with a difference. How do I book a class in JD Gyms Leeds Kirkstall Road? Our sessions are not complete without all the laughs, banter, the dark sense of humour, from karaoke sessions to teaching him my mother tongue language (which he is learning fast) and also being the main character in his life. I have lots to say for this particular person, all positive though! I was really apprehensive about coming to a really big gym given my last gym was very small but now I look back and think why was I letting my anxiety get the better of me forFrom my induction day to present Ive learnt a lot from Jamie, hes always happy to help and assist whenever he can.

Tombolo Definition Geography, What Happened To Chase On Fixer To Fabulous, Why Did Manon Lloyd Retire, Articles J

jd gym kirkstall opening times

Place your order. It is fully free for now

By clicking “Continue“, you agree to our sunderland player wages and remus and sirius saves harry from the dursleys fanfiction. We’ll occasionally send you promo and account related emails.