jake and amy fanfiction protective

Amy is sleeping, but wakes up to see Jake standing over her in the dark, holding a knife with a crazed look in his eyes. Amy: And then he's gonna pass up that opportunity to peruse his true passion, library sciences. However, when she finds herself helping out a precinct in exchange for a reduced. But it sucks a little less when I get to do it with you. As her true competitiveness shines through, she proclaims to Jake that letting her into his life was the worst mistake he ever made. They say "I love you." Back at the precinct, it appears that Jake is going to make an attempt to ask Amy on a date, until she mentions that she and Teddy are going out again. 6 months later, Jake returns to the precinct from his undercover FBI assignment. Amy talks aggressively to Jake, as her mind is focused on winning the heist. 21.5K 264 8. Everyone forgets jakes birthday , except one very unexpected person. Jake then asks Amy if they could talk together alone. Amy sighs in relief and says yes. Jake: Oh, thank God. (Fluffy one-shot I wrote at 1 in the morning when Jake x Amy feels kept me up.) Jake tries to speak to Amy alone, only to get awkwardly interrupted by the forensic tech before Majors bursts into the room with an announcement. Jake starts teasing Amy about the fact she used to like him. She also wants Jake to know that she's still with Teddy and that nothing's going to happen between her and Jake. Season Four: Jake is visibly upset when Amy tells him that she's spending the weekend in the Berkshires with Teddy. And it has been a true pleasure to watch your distracting childish rivalry evolve into a distracting childish courtship and now into what I'm sure will be a distracting childish marriage. Jake: You're absolutely right. Jake says he got to see the world through Amy's eyes. One shots, short stories and post-episode fic about Peraltiago (Jake Peralta and Amy Santiago) on Brooklyn Nine-Nine! Jake: Really? Jake informs her that it was a good date anyway. Amy: Oh, that's exactly where it's going. Jake makes a weak noise indicating he doesn't understand it either. Amy joins the conversation and sides with Jake that he should go out with Katie. Jake admits that he doesn't know why he keeps doing that. When she tells Jake, he is elated and the two lovingly embrace. Jake: Oh my god, that's right! Jake: Every other big decision I've made in my life I was sure about: becoming a cop, asking you to marry me (Casecation), Amy: So, did they defuse the bomb? Amy: Yeah. Teddy makes an effort to hang around Amy while they examine new weapons and prepare for the course. Now that Amy is going to be a Sergeant, Jake suggests that they work on one last case together as detectives: a serial arson case that involves crossword puzzles. Andy Samberg and Melissa Fumero had actually eaten the stinkiest foods they could find beforehand to see who would have the worst breath during their kiss. He promises her he can dunk a basketball. Holt: Now I believe you've prepared your own vows? A new detective starts working at the 99 and Jake realizes he's the man who sexually assaulted him when he was 11. They will be Jake centric. Not everything's in our control, but as long as you're with the right people, you can handle anything. Jake rushes to talk to Amy thinking there is still hope. [Said sarcastically] Jake makes a joke about how "TV & cake" were his parents and chuckles about it. Amy: Jake, I get it. Jake shows an interest in finding out more about the guy with whom Amy had to cancel her date. Jake: Nope, this kid is liquid fire. Amy, on one knee, holding out the missing wedding ring, asks Jake if he will go with her "to our weird friends' parents' wedding." Holt telling the squad to stand down, Jake tells Amy (calling her "Ames") that Rosa will be okay, to which Amy says she knows and tells Jake "I love you." Jake and Amy have a big talk about whether or not they want to have children. Jake doesn't realize how creepy he looks and nonchalantly says "Oh hey, babe." At Amy's party, she finds out that Jake hired a wedding band in which Amy's ex-boyfriend. Amy: I love you, too. Amy says that he has badly misread the situation. Jake prevents this by covering his ears and humming loudly. Ya butt is the bomb. jake and amy fanfiction protective. HalloVeen Jake: Indeed I am. And something else seems to be very wrong. Whenever they were in Jake's old bedroom, Amy keeps pointing out embarrassing things about Jake, like his nose ring and a hat. Jake: Me too. The dark haired detective carefully peeked around the corner before lunging forward and holding his gun out in front of him, only to be met by yet another aisle of terrified civilians. Jake offers to buy drinks for his colleagues to celebrate their success at the training. The next time Amy calls Jake, she says she's almost at the Precinct and ends up yelling at Jake to not dare to hang up on her. In Another Life escrita por FuryBlaziken Em andamento Captulos 6 Palavras 14.656 Atualizada em 17/10/2022 23:34 Idioma Portugus Categorias Brooklyn Nine-Nine Gneros Ao, Comdia, Lsbica / Yuri, LGBTQIA+, Literatura Ertica, Literatura Feminina, Novela, Policial, Romntico / Shoujo And the sex oh my god the sex, they were both SO fucking good at it. ><><><><><><><><><><><><><>< Amy: Babe, we talked about this. Of course, they love it and After the stake-out Jake has different feelings for Amy. Amy: I love you so much. After a few moments of acting as though it doesnt bother her, Amy readjusts her collar. Jake says "I love you too" back to her. Jake and Amy hold their respective Bachelor/Bachelorette parties ahead of their upcoming wedding. Discussing Charles' recent breakup, Amy tells Jake that she hopes she never has to go the feels about her current relationship. Jake is an Ashkenazi-Sephardic Jewish male with dark brown hair and brown eyes. After Amy accidentally sits on a pie in her date-night dress, Jake tries to console her by telling her he thinks the world of her as a colleague and a friend. Amy goes out on a date and Jake checks up on her. Amy asks Jake not to say anything to Charles about the fact that they are trying to have a baby. Jake and Amy get a venue for their wedding and meet with various vendors. Amy looks proud of herself, and also mentions it's actually common, like renter's insurance. So these are gonna be a load of jake/amy oneshots just because i enjoy writing them. 37.4K 1K 17. Jake says today has been crazy, but he's not surprised because everyday with Amy has been a crazy adventure. When Amy Santiago dies in !discontinued! Jake and Amy continue trying to get pregnant. Amy: Won't be a problem. tip: austen words:10000-50000 sort:title. When Jake says that he isnt, Majors states his intention to ask out Amy after the case is closed. I love you too. At the bar, Jake asks Charles what he thinks Amy sees in Teddy. When Jake can't complete the race (thanks to some injuries he suffered beforehand), Amy stabs him with an epipen, which is full of adrenaline that gives him the energy he needs to complete the race. At the wedding, Jake and Amy exchange vows. Amy: What? Work Search: Amy has a dance competition with David and tries to do a Death Drop [move] but ends up failing and hitting her head. Emphasis on almost." Also, yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that, because every single day that I get to be with someone as amazing as you is crazy to me. I don't know what's happening right now. and Jake gasp-whispers "Oh my god, I love the way your brain works." Amy: Okay. They're both kind of dorky about police stuff. Amy: Jake, that's so sweet. Teddy blames these things on the fact that Amy likes Jake back. You're married. Because Jake wants to talk to Amy so badly, he buys an illegal phone from a very dangerous prisoner. pulse secure minimum client version . Amy: Aw, thanks. There was a second bomb. Like Sophia, Sa (Jake stammers to shut Boyle up), Jake tells Boyle and Rosa that his childhood crush, Jenny Gildenhorn, is going to be at the wedding. Amy gives birth at the precinct with Jake arriving just in time to see it. The BetOperation: Broken FeatherTactical VillageCharges and Specs Jake makes the effort to actually do research on Mr. Santiago and creates a whole binder so he can impress him. Jake-Amy Relationship In the ending scene, Jake tells Amy that, because of the NutriBoom incident, their honeymoon money is gone. Flirting profusely with someone you definitely don't ha Just a bunch of one shot ideas I have that won't fit into my story Peraltiago +1. While Jake is locked in solitary, he goes a little crazy and constructs Amy out of mashed potatoes and proceeds to flirt with her. That One Cop: An Amy Santiago Story by wonderful_amy. Amy confesses to Jake that, at her former precinct, her boss had sexually assaulted her, saying that she "owed it to him.". Amy decides against this because she doesn't want to lie to Jake. If Amy wins, Jake has to give her his old Mustang. Upon breaking out through the back, Jake expresses how glad he is that Captain Holt and Amy, whom he respectively calls his dad and his wife, are here. Jake questions how he is attracted to her; stops himself, and says it doesn't matter and that he just is. Jake: But also might have been kinda cool. Amy Santiago/Jake Peralta Jake remarks "That's why people throw away garbage. A different take on Jake and Amy's road to a baby :) They dance spectacularly in the center of the crowd. He is the "third wheel" of Jake and Amy's relationship. When Jake is blamed for the prank that destroyed the precinct, he is suspended. Youre right. Amy: Yep. As Amy is about to leave with Terry for an NYPD workshop, Jake holds the Jimmy Jab Games again. Their new venue is right outside the precinct, in the parking lot, with police sirens acting as lights. Amy screams and her reflex makes her punch Jake in the jaw. Amy asks Jake what Holt would think is her biggest weakness. Jake explains that it's what Harry Potter says when he needs to clear the Marauder's Map. Amy says it's okay and is actually glad he said something. Published by at July 3, 2022. When Amy then apologizes to Boyle about ditching him at the Halloween party, saying "I'm sorry about tonight," Jake interjects, declaring that "I'm sorry about tonight" is the name of her follow-up sex tape. He calls her sweetheart and she replies with time to die.. Jake becomes upset, calls her a bad partner, and storms off. I just don't want to hold anything back. Amy: Actually, vultures do very well in captivity - and they mate for life. Amy begrudgingly agrees. While Figgis has Jake hostage, Amy and Jake have a silent conversation and Amy shoots Jake in the leg. Amy asks Jake what was his favorite part of their marriage within the full year was. When the two enter the courtroom, Amy says "I love you" to Jake, to which he replies "I know. They eventually find out they're expecting a baby boy in the Season 7 episode "Ding Dong." Jake replies by saying "I'd rather have a drink of that mouth." Jake isn't sure how to tell Amy something important. +5 more. Jake uses his phone to play the sound of a donkey braying, but insists he meant for it to be a catcall. Charles: So, you do like her. He then tells Amy that he knows that he left things weird between them because he said that he liked her. When they break apart, Jake is seen smiling at Amy. Your butt is the bomb. Amy is a French name (originally spelled Aimee) which means beloved. Jake attempts to convince Amy to team up with him. We walk down the hallway. If you have any questions don't hesitate to send us a message. When they are vague about it, he asks them to pull the security footage from the evidence locker. Once the guys arrive at the Bachelorette party, Amy tells Jake she had to cancel the wedding band. OR Jake confronts Amy about her overly planned schedule for trying for a baby. Season Two: Jake reveals he spent $1400 on the date, but refuses to admit its because he likes Amy. Jake roasts Camila in defense of Amy and all the amazing things she's done; and goes to Amy to apologize for it. (The Road Trip), Jake: I mean, don't get me wrong. I am your new roommate.. Bruno Mars | Romance Man Jake Abbey Bryce When I Was Your Man Amy The Hooligan. Amy asks Jake why he cares if she leaves the Nine-Nine. Jake always leaves a mess in Amy's apartment, but as with everything involving Jake Peralta, she eventually finds herself loving it. Jake teases Amy about sex: Irwin, how would you like to have the honor of being the first man to undress in front of Amy Santiago?. She checks with him to make sure this is not part of the heist and tells him that if it is, she will dump him so hard. He'll get sick of running and turn you in to Interpol. I just hope Pitt can get in good enough shape to play me in the movie, you know? When Amy disappears after the practice test, Jake goes out to look for Amy. When Amy mentions she needs to practice her toast for Thanksgiving, Jake gawks at how long it is and correctly guesses that it is single-spaced: Santiago Style. They share a smile. Holt tells Jake that there's nothing he can do about Freddy Maliardi and that some things are just out of his control. He continues making these jokes well into their romantic relationship, including while proposing marriage. Amy agrees to tell her mother about Jake. Amy comments that Teddy never does anything romantic like that for her; Jake feels sorry for her so he calls Teddy to tell him to join them at the bed and breakfast. Dave MajorsJohnny and Dora, The FuneralHalloween, Part IIIThe MattressYippie KayakThe CruiseKaren PeraltaMaximum SecurityGreg and Larry, Mr. Santiago The Fugitive Pt. Amy thanks him for telling her that. (Jake & Amy). In the copy room, Jake first asks Amy if she arrested someone named Joe Uterus to relieve some of the awkward tension. Amy says that should he go to prison, she'll wait for Jake and she and the Nine-Nine will keep fighting for him and do whatever it takes. He asks Charles to forget he said it; but then repeats that Charles can pay off his debts, starting with Amy. Dave Majors), Amy: He makes me laugh. There will be no survivors. Jake disagrees and says that it is perfect. Another recurring joke involving the couple is Jake always trying to push the blame off of himself and onto Amy. "I just can't believe you would call me a butthead. can we always be this close forever and ever? Almost. I'm not trying to change that. 4 - When they played laser tag and shot all the little kids, messing up. Amy shakes her head for 'No' and says she knows that he doesn't drink water, that he pees once every 2 days and already went this morning. At dinner, Jake, Sophia, Amy and Teddy awkwardly converse. Jake and Amy say "I do," and before Captain Holt officiates their marriage, he announces that he's approved their request for time-off for their honeymoon. ", causing Jake to smile. Jake: "I'm so confused, I don't know what's happening right now," title of your sex tape. When Jake is in the lead during the heist, Amy tases Jake with the FitBit she got him for Christmas, having had a taser placed in it. Jake goes to another resort employee and tells him if he can "get my wife some grapes?". Jake: I didn't notice anything. She also struggles to remove t Soulmate AU Brooklyn 99 fanfic~Amy Santiago/Jake Peralta, Jake is kidnapped, angst follows Amy agrees to get married at City Hall, but Charles, who was eavesdropping, says this is unacceptable and rushes off to make sure Jake and Amy have a proper wedding. UndercoverThe Jimmy Jab GamesThe Road TripBoyle-Linetti WeddingDet. Jake then offers to grab her a change of clothes and a coffee, promising her they will solve this case. All of the major points of Jake and Amy's relationship have happened at the precinct; they shared their. Amy: [nods] We're having a baby. Charles uses every opportunity to be part of their relationship. Jake tells Amy that her using the word rabbi turns him on. While describing her Halloween Heist scheme, Amy mentions about how she planted a bug in an old muffin that Jake never threw in the trash and is on his desk. After blowing up Jimmy Brogans book at Amys suggestion, Jake throws out a quote from Die Hard and looks at Amy for a reaction. Jake says that he likes being underestimated and mentions how Amy's parents "don't think [he's] smart enough to learn another language" and how he's taken Spanish lessons and now understands "all the hurtful things they say about [him]". I promise, this is real. She knows that Jake has been fighting with the Vulture a lot. Amy: Okay. Amy says she'll have to stop by later because Teddy asked her out for dinner that evening. Amy has begun hormone treatments to help with conceiving a child, which make her very emotional one moment and then irritable the next. It's been 8 months since Jake & Amy got married and everything is going smoothly until Amy realised that she's pregnant. He adds that she shouldn't kiss anyone else and that he loves her so much. ), I am MaverickNo, I mean, Pete curses inwardly at the slip of his nickname, so much for a nice - or at least normal - first impression, I am Pete Mitchell, and this is Nick Bradshaw. Amy goes to Jake while he's being treated by the paramedics. ", to which Amy questions how they are in a relationship. Horror Slashers They get married outside the precinct in the Season 5 finale, titled "Jake & Amy." Ya butt. We will do our best to keep you updated 24/7. He then drops his British-spy persona immediately and becomes determined to beat the new record. Jake: No, please. Jake Peralta has been i "It's what she would have wanted" But then a moment later shows that he got turned on, and asks Amy to do it more. Jake assures her that Charles doesn't know that they are "growing a Whomping Willow in [Amy's] Chamber of Secrets." To make her feel better, Jake jokes that she should marry the possible-suspect they are looking into. Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (14), The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types (1), Established Jake Peralta/Amy Santiago (15), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Jake Peralta as a victim of a sexual assault, Past Jake Peralta/Original Male Character, pls read notes for any trigger warnings thanku, Camilo Madrigal & Dolores Madrigal & Isabela Madrigal & Luisa Madrigal & Mirabel Madrigal, Charles Boyle & Rosa Diaz & Jake Peralta & Amy Santiago, jake peralta taking on the sexist world in his daughters defense, The Sullivan-Peralta Relationship (Was Doomed From The Start), Obscure Fanfiction Series (RichardGraysonPercyJackson), Jake Peralta/Original Female Character(s), Jake Peralta: Detective By Day, Single Father By Night, nothing political guys this is just fanfic, canon divergence but peraltiago in the long run. She watches as Jake storms out of the Captain's office and marches towards the evidence locker. Jake expresses his worries to Amy about how Teddy will shut down the 99, that they will get shipped off to separate precincts, and that he thinks their relationship will not survive that. In the middle of Season 4, Jake decides to move into Amy's apartment. At the airport, Jake is nervous about meeting Katie and Amy comforts him, saying he just needs to relax and be himself. (The Audit), Amy: And it's midnight, so I guess I'm an amazing human/genius. Jake calms her down by giving her a nicotine patch, which she sticks directly on her forehead. They'll do a quick sweep, find nothing and split, and this will just become a funny story we work into our vows. Jake keeps two pictures of Amy by his bed in prison. And I don't care if I get demoted. Three times. Amy corrects him and says she never said "love" or "deeply. Jake texts Amy when he, Charles and Gina get trapped inside Goodwin's and to get Rosa and Holt's attention, Amy goes into the freezing ocean (which she refused to go in before) to tell them about the crisis. Jake answers his cellphone, automatically knowing it's Amy. Amy suggests they get "super drunk" and Jake agrees. After the problem is solved, Amy runs into Jake and kisses him. She turns to see Jake on one knee with a ring. Amy explains to Jake how much more difficult it is to be a woman than a man. When she says "I love you so much," Jake says "I love you, too," until he realizes she was talking about the patch. Jake: [on the verge of tears] I love you so much. Jake: [Stammers loudly] (The Wednesday Incident), Rosa: Look, if you want to give her a real choice, you've got to let her know that you are an option. Jake says Amy must be "freaking out" seeing him in a tux, and she responds in a sarcastic, sexy voice, which Jake says is "kind of getting me going.". He says that his confession wasn't real and he was just caught up in the moment of going undercover for the mafia. Role-playing, Jake calls himself "James Bond" and Amy his "femme fatale." (HalloVeen), The Vulture: (about his fianc Jean Munhroe) Look, I love her. Tristan Wheeler is nothing like his brother Jake, while his brother is shy and timid. Brooklyn 99 Title of our sex tape. When an alarmed Amy asks what he said, Jake awkwardly corrects himself, horrified at what he just said. Jake glances at Amy and disagrees with Holt. Instead of frowning at the weird introduction, however, the boys face lights up immediately. They end up brainstorming for baby names, Jake thinking of many such as Blaze, Viper and Nitro. She tells him that she doesn't want to be just colleagues and he agrees. Amy: Yeah. The mansion they choose for their venue is booked by the Vulture, who plans to get married on the same day. Jake and Amy offer to babysit Terry's daughters, Cagney and Lacey while he works on an application. Amy assures him that that wont be a problem. Upon Teddy making a joke that he hopes he doesn't bore them to death, Jake tries to avoid replying directly and pretends to hear the "crime phone" ringing. Amy ssyd she got an alert that the Precinct is on lockdown and she is seen rushing from the dentist's office to get back to the precinct. She placed a hand on his chest, her fingers over his heart. They decide to start dating but set some ground rules first, so to not make working together weird. In the thirteenth episode of the seventh season, Jake and Amy's child McClane "Mac" Peralta is born. Amy: I'm proud of our son to have you as a dad. Upon entering, Amy says theyve solved the case. Jake: Ames, are we having a baby? He then must have filled Amy in on the situation as they watch the couple together behind the two-way glass. Amy discusses with Jake about what to do in case Jake is found guilty of robbing the banks. Although they often bicker and tease each other, it is clear they have mutual respect and share a friendship. He responds "I've never been more in love with you in my entire life.". When Amy returns to the precinct, Jake removes the dental bib around her neck that she never took off. Jake tells Pimento that he and Amy are still together and pauses, ready to regret, in saying that they are "porking." (Honeymoon), Amy: I just want a quick peek at your attendance record. Amy: I'm so excited. Amy: True, but when our son wants to learn about the day he was born we get to tell him that his dad helped a bunch of people, and foiled a bank robbery. and when we go crashing down, we come back every time Request: Established Jake and Amy. Let's just take our clothes off. Rosa tells them that Jake and Amy are actually engaged. i've seen a lot of people do this so i'll be trying it myself! I was confused." She plays along until they are interrupted by. Amy: Honestly? While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. ", Jake and Amy banter as they chase a bad guy. She's caught off guard and confused. As they are walking back to Holt's office, a drunk sorority girl in the holding cell tells Amy to hold on to Jake, and that they are both sevens. Time, though it was during the Halloween episode that he first references the titles of her sex tapes. Jake and Amy go to Mexico for their honeymoon. Charles claims that he's not giving up on them and that he's already written his best man's speech for their wedding. When a van containing nine prisoners overturns Jake and Amy make a bet - whoever catches the most fugitives has to move into the other's apartment. But, they are already married?" Charles also refers to their relationship as Peraltiago. Jake: Yeah You're kind, and you're funny, and you're the best person I know, and also the best detective. I just care about being with you.". Jake tells Rosa that its too late to do anything as Amy and Majors are on their way to the bar. Jake: Really? Sort by: Hot. At Shaw's Bar, Jake is surprised to see Amy still in town. While on the job, in order to get close to the perp, they acted as an engaged couple, bringing them close together. "Clear." Amy Santiago is new to the Nine-Nine. jake and amy fanfiction protective July 3, 2022 July 3, 2022 July 3, 2022 July 3, 2022

Css Height Relative To Parent, Buoy Weather Gulf Of Mexico, What Does The Bible Say About Emotional Numbness, M16 Barrel Shroud, Income Based Apartments In Bossier City, La, Articles J

jake and amy fanfiction protective

Place your order. It is fully free for now

By clicking “Continue“, you agree to our sunderland player wages and remus and sirius saves harry from the dursleys fanfiction. We’ll occasionally send you promo and account related emails.