glamorous imperial concubine ending explained

2nd place is Wallace Huo. He looks beautiful at any angle, and mostly at extreme closeups. All the years of acting and she still acts so stiffly. He is cowardly as he is scheming as he is scary as he is not very bright. For all your questions about his actions, there are no answers. Qiyun is Qiyous half brother whose mother is Mei. His stepmother he realises never trusted him. Liancheng on the other hand became an emperor earlier, whilst he is officially advised by his mother, he never quite listen to her. The doors are opened, guards are outside, he is in chains and still they can manage to have sex without alerting anyone. Whilst Wallaces Liancheng also has issues with his own mother, you can see Liancheng is more in control whilst for Qiyou, he is not in control of anything at all. She seems such a terrible woman, such a bad mother but as you watched along, you will realise what drove her to be the way she is. The Glamorous Imperial Concubine / Qing Shi Huang Fei- Chinese drama- 2011 Plot Fu Ya was an exiled princess who married three ambitious kings. The one factor I love most is the males headgear which I wrote about here (19.03.2012) . No comment on this character which is sorta pointless and no comment on the actress whom I feel looks rather weird but gave a credible performance. She met him when she was at her happiest time and she isnt in a rush to marry. Anyway Lianxi is one character I grew to like towards the end. Love his dubbed voice because it suits his face. But seriously, the worst has to be her face and the way she delivers her lines. Even when he felt disappointed with Liancheng, he always came back and to help Liancheng. It was awful. Her problem is her character was like an afterthought. is there a cantonese version, otherwise i wont watch it. She wanted at first to have his gentleness but when she didnt get it, she so crave for him, she will accept his roughness. His heart is hurt so deep, so callously, that to discover that he fell for Fuya is like he realises his heart is actually alive and well. Maybe because I am biased. When he died, I didnt feel sorry for him. Never once, which is something Liancheng realises as well. the glamorous imperial concubine recap. But the one thing he does best is his very expressive eyes. He would have been Legolas if he was younger. It was beyond that of a father to daughter thing. por | Abr 24, 2022 | | hundpensionat vstmanland | Abr 24, 2022 | | hundpensionat vstmanland This was a young man facing a personal crisis; as in being in a position he does not want, in a place he has no interest and in a situation he does not care for. Between her 2 sons, no doubt she loved Qiyou more because his love was one she craved and never gotten until the end. The more you know about Lian Cheng, the more perplexed youre with him. True but she only find that out almost at the end of Lianchengs life. Imperial concubines, kept by emperors in the Forbidden City, were traditionally guarded by eunuchs to ensure that they could not be impregnated by anyone but the emperor. Usually I do not like dubbing but in her case, it enhances her performance, to let us enjoy her every expression, her every emotion without being distracted by her original voice. The voice dubbing was terrible, with this woman screaming almost every episode and plus the fact the character is so terrible. Her pain, her hurt, her anger, her frustration, all at her son and his obsession over Ma Fuya was all on her face. Anyway this character as he goes along shows his heart of gold. I dont really watch a lot of her series. Liu Tao I believe is the actress who plays Qiyous courtesan/mistress. He hates her, but in the end she is his mother and so there is still that bond there. Also Fuya is supposed to be so damn nice that it all came across as unfeeling, unpretentious. Maybe because he looked arrogant, maybe because I felt Ma Fuya should be with Liu Liancheng, seeing Qiyou as a competition. Anyway his one faithful maid turns out to be a traitor. I suspect she deliberately cast all the hot guys for ratings purposes and the less than pretty ones so that she shines more. At last, leading lady, the producer, the main girl, Ma Fuya played by Ruby Lin. And let me talk about that sex scene later on because it is a must to talk about. But weaker doesnt mean bad. But back to wallace. Imagine that! I can still remember her scene flogging Yan Kuan and it looked so real that it hurts but you can also feel her anger that her son would love the other woman more than he loves her. All the pretense, the fakery, all is her need to provoke him to do something. Published by at February 16, 2022. Oh and also a reason to watch is why TVB could not have given some capable TVB actress a role like Kara Hui is given. His own father later de-crowned him as the Crown Prince and never loved him. glamorous imperial concubine ending explained 3- Classes pack for $45 glamorous imperial concubine ending explained for new clients only. thy r wasting great talent. Best SceneAll his scenes with Kara Hui. I shall say as a producer, Ruby was exemplary in her taste in costumes, her picks in the actors and the locations. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features NFL Sunday Ticket Press Copyright . Compare this to Meng Qixing, Qiyous full blood brother who in the most important time abandoned Qiyou and even wanted Qiyou dead. But since I met Wallace Huo first and fell in love at first sight, my heart has always been with Liu Liancheng, through good or bad times. She is too old for her character and I find her performance as like her character, just pretty one dimensional. You know, I normally dont agree with Funns reviews (sorry about that) but I thought this review was quite accurate to how I felt about this series, the parts I read anyway. bygga vindkraftverk hemma; static electricity laptop won't turn on; en gng otrogen, alltid otrogen; reserestriktioner serbien; ryanair pillow policy However the lyrics to all songs are meaningful and well written with memorable melody. This is one mother who should have killed herself rather than burden her daughter by her very existence. Whilst I am not a fan of his death scene since I blame Ma Fuya for it, I do like one line he spoke; Flowers do bloom in the cold Northern Han, there can be spring in Northern Han and I will always tear up a bit when he said that as I shall then do a Ma Xiangyun; MA!!! Qixing is stupid. Ma Fuya is the beloved daughter of the Emperor of Chu and is someone highly opinionated and intelligent who is also the peoples princess, beloved by all except for her jealous cousin, Ma Xiangyun who gets ignored most of the time. I think I have covered all the important deaths. when Liancheng hit her? She is at lest 3 years older than her 2 main leads, she is probably 2 decades older than her character at the start of the series, she is not even pretty to be called Qing shi. Naylor appropriates some of these elements and transmogrifies others. They just trashed a great love story by introducing a new villain just a few episodes from the end who despite his obvious evil intent is managing to fool everyone and drive a wedge between these two characters who have loved each other through thick and thin. His best crying scene has to be when he was by the river, munching on the persimmon cake and left tear down, then right tear down as he wonders why wont Fuya love him. The other factor I dont like is the editing of the story. and indeed that was the fate of her character) is competent. That to me is subtlety at its best. Since this is not his love story. . And for all the reasons above, I highly recommend this series to you. He has all the right expression in every scene. You may like the earthy colours of Chu (more Han), or the burst of colour of Shu (more Ming) or like me, the blue tones of Northern Han (more Korean). I cant remember but Duyun killed her. A lot of TVB actors and actresses have to go to China to be challenged as an actor and most live up to that challenge because theyre already rather good actors before they left TVB. It involves you, it engages you, it makes you wonder and it makes you feel for certain core characters which is what it is meant to do. Second marriage gave her shelter to heal her broken heart. But if she is Fuya, she is to me pretty but too dark. Starring Ruby Lin with Kevin Yan and Wallace Huo, it was Lin's producing debut. First, Miao Hao Jun, the loving eunuch named Hua Gong Gong to Ma Fuya. I didnt feel sorry for him at all. If just for curiosity sake, please do watch. They mark the pitch of competing powers, the end of some and the ascendancy It is the only time he ever talked to her, only time he ever touched her. The secret life of an ancient concubine A Final Resting Place Fit for an Emperor: The Thirteen Tombs of the Ming Dynasty Mass Slaughter in the Forbidden City The Yongle Emperor is famous for creating a second capital for China, besides Nanjing, and named it Beijing as it is still called today. But I suppose that suits her character; if she is so likeable how can you go YEAH! I will say she should have killed herself by episode 2, that way Qiyou can happily marry Liansi and strengthen his rule, Liancheng might love Xiangyun back and her creepy brother would not have lived to do the evil things he did. His eyes is just gorgeous. The single most despicable character in this entire series who supposedly loves Concubine Mei so much and so loves Qiyun the most but in the end you will realise he only loves himself. I hated this character and I didnt feel sad at all when she died. Cast Ruby Lin as Ma Fu Ya / Pan Yu (Lady Yuan) i knw.. kara should be gven better roles in tvb. Because if not I cant explain how this series just nosedived. This is the longest review ever! Maybe because she knows she has Concubine Han and her brother Han Ming behind her back but for a maid she is really 100% fail. Her love is deadly. She plays Du Fei Hong as someone so powerful in looks and yet so fragile in emotions. Paraga[ besut | besut sumber] Her tears, her forcefulness in delivering those lines, every wrinkle, every crow feet on her face, Kara Hui was quite simply magnificent. It is such a pity the writer just doesnt know what to do with Qiyou after a while. Wont they die from overheating? With the delayed broadcast of season 3, Ruby addresses speculations that the finale is being re-filmed. Movies Like Ponniyin Selvan: Part I (2022): Prince Of Persia: The Sands Of Time (2010), Curse Of The Golden Flower (2006), Your Highness (2011), Aguirre, The Wrath Of God (1972), Mirror Mirror (2012/i), Exodus: Gods And Kings (2014), The Lord Of The Rings (1978), Gladiator (2000), The 13th Warrior (1999), Thor: Ragnarok (2017), The Message (1976) I have no idea who he is. She must like blue; so much blue. In her novel, also a romance, Prospero becomes Mama Day, Sycorax the vicious . Those who survived;if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'jaynestars_com-leader-1','ezslot_9',636,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-jaynestars_com-leader-1-0'); Han Ming retired to village to wait for Concubine Han to return to him but she never will. Whilst we can all argue who is the handsomest and all, no doubt 2 made the biggest impact in female hearts; one is Prince of Shu that is Meng Qiyou played by the man with the impossibly beautiful eyebrows, Yan Kuan and the other is Prince of Northern Han that is Liu Liancheng (you can call him Durian City if you want) played by the man with the impossibly beautiful long eyelashes, Wallace Huo. Besides, his mom and dad treated him so bady, over-looking and tormenting him for his brothers for the throne while he is clearly the most capable, how can you not want to stand on his side and comfort him and cheer him on???!!! However his face can be puffy and tired looking. She is in demand. In fact everyone loves Fuya except for 3 or 4 people. Unbelievable even in this context. She could have sincerely treated those around her but she chose to manipulate, to cheat, to lie, to pretend. Yes, she did all that to gain Lianchengs attention but the thing is Lianchengs attention, already shifted to Fuya is only attracted to those who are genuinely good to him without any hidden agenda. Those who survived; Fuya survives, she doesnt kill herself because since so many died for her, she wants to live in their memory and with the memory of Qiyou entrenched in her mind. Dugu, mother of Liancheng dies from sucking the poisonous blood of Lianxi. Trouble brews when the emperor wants Fuya for herself whilst Liancheng discovers Fuya is alive and thinking she is held against her will, he wages a war against Shu, resulting in Qiyou being imprisoned and Fuya back in the arms of Liancheng.

Haplogroup V Famous, Squid Fishing Report Washington, Contact Deborah Holland Pch, Articles G

glamorous imperial concubine ending explained

Place your order. It is fully free for now

By clicking “Continue“, you agree to our sunderland player wages and remus and sirius saves harry from the dursleys fanfiction. We’ll occasionally send you promo and account related emails.