future goten fanfiction

Additionally, Goten has a noticeable thick battle scar on his right cheek. It was worth the trouble to make his mother happy. "You remember the deal right, Goten?" Still, despite everything, Gohan can't help this irrepressible urge to see her again, This story follows the future timeline in dragon universe and how the survivours, survive with the threat of the androids. He still laughed, over nearly forgetting it in his own excitement to make this timeline happen. Battered, bloody, and beaten, he pulled out a victory, eating a rejuvenating bean that healed the gaping hole in his shoulder, and the boy, now a teen, let out a cry of victory, hugging his friends and allies in happiness. Future Trunks decides to take him to the future with him, so that he can finally meet his dad who died all those years ago. The mans rival promises to a young boy of their race from another universe. Future Goten is one of the first to gain full mastery over Super Saiyan. Son Goten ( Son Goten, Japanese pronunciation: [sgot]) is the youngest son of Goku and his wife Chi-Chi, making him a Saiyan and Earthling hybrid. "Just stay in the damn time machine!" In this story, you are Trunk's little sister by two years. **I don't own any of the characters or the art here I simply found this on Tumblr & thought it was cu Just a quick fic on Goten's teenage problems, lol. Noble and arrogant, he told the man how their race valued and functioned. Something I dont think I would ever do as much as I want to. This is a look into my take on the pair that I may continue in the future (no pun intended). Long since legends, never forgotten He just realized that Son Goku would be born around Age 734. To him, his only family was Gohan, Trunks, and Bulma. 13K 168 7. After the events that unfolded and the destruction of Planet Vageta, like the . ( going to making these descriptions a lot shorter from now on btw )WHAT IFS:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMcRZofzri4\u0026list=PLCjfaInV5gWfjzacPSweEks5fkNsHYt0hART:MAJORGAMINLEAGUETRAP:YOUTUBE: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCBV-l1Og29m_t_ULBdu7fTwDEVIANTART: https://www.deviantart.com/majorleaguegamintrapINTRO MUSIC [AndrezoWorks Remix] Vocals: Akanohttps://m.youtube.com/user/AkanoChan/featuredBacking Vocals: Shiro Nekohttps://m.youtube.com/channel/UCG6LnjdxJST-7mWlqeMe9HgMidi Sheets: Anime Pro https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCisLo7aylCwtpF0QjnyCDPAOriginal Song By: LiSA Dragon-Ball is Owned by TOEI ANIMATION, Ltd. and Licensed by FUNimation Productions, Ltd.. All Rights Reserved. Goten argues. His chuckle turned to full laughter, nothing for anyone to hear but his own ears. 293 Stories. In the Dragon Ball Super, Future Goten achieves an extremely powerful enhancement to the Super Saiyan 2 form. Due to a hostile and lonely life with nearly everyone dead, Goten best and only friend is Future Basuko. Bardock: YUM YUM! Yo guys what's up it's AblazeMonkee I'm back for another video in today's video we are going to be doing another what if yes we will be continuing the oldest. However, the scope of their entire relationship is different. Their battles were not over. tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos. His present counterpart is often prefers to charge in head first to fights while Future Goten, while hotheaded and impulsive, is capable of restraining himself to think rationally acting. When the auto-complete results are available, use the up and down arrows to review and Enter to select. Goku noted while much stronger than Semi-Perfect Cell, it meant nothing if he could not actually hit his foe with it. He didn't want him to go just yet. Touch device users can explore by touch or with swipe gestures. And beneath it all, the homeworld of a race of warriors and conquerors. So I decided that as much as I want the Saiyans to watch the entire original DB, Z series, Super series, or even GT, that is a massive undertaking, even if I remove and cut out filler. Goten mocks him, clearly upset. Dangerous. Everyone runs towards it making it even harder for Goten to see. . By combining his intense training with his hidden potential, Future Goten achieved this form upon witnessing the death of Future Kibito at the hands of Future Dabura. It also causes an extreme drop in his speed and agility, tiring him even more and reducing his effectiveness overall. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. 4 yr. ago Divineffej on ffn. By working to remain transformed for extended periods of time, Goten and his father gradually learned to overcome the transformation's drawback to feel as natural in this form as their base state. And he recognizes it immediately, it's his adopted mom. With the dimension blocking out the Ki sense of even godly individuals like Destroyer Beerus and Whis, it would prove no trouble. Future Zeno: Hi Goten. After a couple of stumbles and some holding against a column, Goten was back on his two feet. Thank you to all my friends who have helped me with this fic by giving it a read! tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos, 1. Yet. Future Gohan in Yokai Dimension (A. by Bullet's Husband 62.7K 943 21 Age.762 Gohan was battling the Androids. He was curious though, with all of it available to him at every expense, could he utilize such a technique that would allow the past to interact with the future? Female reader. Sorry, I truly do not get time to write any more. Featured Stories. The energy involved in the transformation causes Future Goten's stands with no lose strands and turn a golden color. In Goten's case, the reading is "Sun Wutian" (, Sn Wtin). This made this form impractical against foes of any real speed. Unknown to them, the man was watching the fight, observing their techniques and movement, he spoke to no one, but was smiling all the same, reminiscing, what his old mentor had told him. You never knew how much faith you needed to have in others until you are s A man gets reborn into the Dragon Ball realm as Cell's clone from Super but start out as a Imperfect Model and stable, will he reach Perfection and help the heroes or wi Just trying to pass the time, because I'm bored out of my mind , (DBzBroly x Future Trunks) Just going to have to find out. In an alternate future world, where Trunks kills the Androids and Cell, #18 miraculously but barely survives and is thought to be dead. "Alright First Up is Goten and his Opponent is Ikose." He said. 22 pages December 28, 2014 Ender Girl. While vastly stronger than Second Grade, the power output is too intense, causing Goten's muscles to become engorged from the struggle of maintaining this unsteady power boost. The small spaceship lands onto the Earth making a huge crater. Theres new androids Trunks has to deal with, but this time hes not fighting alone. It started with one dream. In doing this, the entire course of history is changed forever. Both he and his rival fought the monster. Oct 15, 2022 - What if Goku Black was not Zamasu but Future Goten instead *I DO N #fanfiction #Fanfiction #amreading #books #wattpad. "Maybe one little peek won't hurt." Words are said and things get taken too far when one thing leads to another Universo de M. Trunks. When it finally does open Goku steps out of it in really weird clothes. His hair is predominantly black in the upper part of his head, but he also has three blonde-colored bangs along the lower part of his head. I suck in descriptions, Hey Goku that was some crazy adventure huh?, The man nodded. He refused, the brother took his son as hostage, and the green man joined him, a temporary rival, fought, though at the cost of the mans life, his short bald headed friend telling him that everything was all right, that his son was safe, and that he would be brought back with the wish orbs. The pink monster smashed a fist across his face, the man retaliating with a foot to the stomach. He would have to deal with the characters of the past first. He looked down at the ground, his memory backtracking to what just happened. Trunks goes to sleep over at Gotens house (READ CAULIFLA X SON OF GOKU READER (REMAKE) BEFORE READING THIS) Remnants of an old organization. Then looked back to the time before, looking back to the time of an old Empire of the Saiyan race. Want to know what would happen? As such a result, this form is never used again. It provided him not only entertainment but also how the King of the Multiverse, Zeno, could be quite oblivious. From stories of the past an unlikely warrior might just be brought to Trunks' side and an extinct warrior race might rise again to defend Earth or to doom it. A tournament held between their universe and another. However, Future Goten while possessing some qualities typical of a Saiyan, especially before he went into the past, he surprisingly possess a degree of logic and reasoning. After his defeat at the hands of Android 17 and Android 18, he realized that the androids' power exceeds a Super Saiyan, Future Goten entered the Hyperbolic Time Chamber with his father to surpass the basic Super Saiyan form. bardock goku dbz vegeta gine dragonball raditz gohan saiyan kakarot bulma frieza trunks goten dbs kingvegeta dragonballsuper broly turles saiyans. Goten frowned crossing his arms to wait for it to open. The man simply smirked in return, and retaliating with the effort of hard work and heavy training, any low class could surpass their superiors. When the teenage Goten almost loses someone very close to him, he is unsure of how to handle it. He is even (though very rarely) shown to be cocky, such as when he became a Super Saiyan fourth Grade, but when realizing how outclassed. Please consider turning it on! Had they just gone up to the point of the fated confrontation with the Cerelian? Follows plot. This power was enough to slay Fused Zamasu. He looks around the small crater and sees his friends are all around shouting his name, cheering, and welcoming him back. Leo Son is a half-Saiyan girl who was adopted by Goku when she was young. Nevertheless, despite some of his negative quirks, Future Goten is a complete softy on the inside as he shares a few traits with his father such as his genuine kind, polite, loyal, and compassionate nature. Browse through and read goten love stories stories and books . His most noticeable accessory is his broadsword hanging on his back and hanging over his right shoulder in a blue sheath with a red strap. In fact, he seems downright livid. I really wanted to give Hanvi some more love and I personally would've loved to see them in a future timeline so here it is fam! . Enigma 9 parts Ongoing Forever is a fantasy. Hey guys this is my first ever what if dragon ball video I really enjoyed making this and would love to do more in this video I go into my what if story of if goten was born in the future trunks timeline before goku died we go up to right before cell unlocks his new form if you do enjoy this video make sure you leave a like and subscribe for more if this video does well IllUpload a part 2! Dragon-Ball is Owned by TOEI ANIMATION, Ltd. and Licensed by FUNimation Productions, Ltd.. All Rights Reserved. He turns away about to fly away when a voice stops him in his tracks, "Is that a miniature Goku?" Therefore, the two Goten had completely different lives (as opposed to those who lived before the Time Machines arrived, they lived exactly . But that would stop to be the case i Y/N L/N was a time patroller in Conton City who's job was to protect history from being changed. In this part we cover more of the buu saga I hope you enjoy ! Except the parody is exactly what it is. After, another tournament held between all twelve universes. It was even worth the trouble to add in more confusing elements courtesy of his boss needing a "complete set." When during his first adventure in the present timeline, he is usually seen wearing a vermillion jacket reaching his abdomen with his own kanji on the right sleeve, a white tank-top, black pants with a black belt, grey and black boots, black fingerless gloves, and computerized watch. Hey guys whats up its AblazeMonkee Im back for another video in todays video we are going to be continuing what if goten was in the future ! *Everyone comically falls, minutes later, they are finally finshed eating*. tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits. He is weaker than his present counterpart as a Super Saiyan, prior to becoming Xeno/Super Goten, due to inexperience. A series of stories/scenes about the lives of Future Trunks and Future Reilena (my OC) before and possibly after my original story Android Cell Saga My Version. Goten stares at the group barely able to tell who is who. 21, awoken from her slumber by the androids 17 and 18, seems to form a new barrier between the world peace Gohan and Trunks seek. They also have quite a bit of personality differences; while Present Goten is well mannered and respectful like his father, Future Goten is not, taking more after his paternal grandfather, Bardock. Future Goten ( Mirai no Goten) is the Saiyan and Earthling hybrid son of Future Goku and Future Chi-Ch from an alternate future.Before the time Present Goten was born, the timeline had been altered by him, as well as Cell's trips to the past. M/M in future chaptersFuture Trunks / GotenFuture Gohan / Future TrunksSome Timeline jumping. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Goten easily beat his opponent Goten encourage him to hit harder but to no luck he ended it quickly with a flick to the head. The parent he had never had nor met. I've got two other Gohan-centric fics, but they're much shorter (and unfinished, so it's not like they're one-shots or anything). etc. He wanted it to be his own play! Future Goten ( Mirai no Goten) is the Saiyan and Earthling hybrid son of Future Goku and Future Chi-Ch from an alternate future. Major Fluff. Six months later, the Androids attack and kill the rest of the Z Fighters, except for Goha. He would create a story of old and new characters, new events! Goten is a muscular young man slightly above average height and a light-pale complexion; his facial features and skin-tone are inherited from his father. If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). In fact it's someone he knows brought back to help him.But that over protective nature sends Trunks somewhere he hasn't been in ages. Goten was born in Age 767 and is from an alternate timeline, one in which the Earth had been continuously terrorized by the evil Androids. While Xeno Goten has no control over his body in this form as he is being controlled by Demigra, he is capable of resisting it mentally as he encourages the Future Warrior to keep on attacking him to dispel Demigra's hold over him. Trunks had wished that they could fight Cell, which was a terrible mistake. Trunks explains. The green man protecting her. ["The Super Saiyan Girl" book #3!] Goten decides to use the opportunity to sneak off. The boy ducked under and unleashed a punch to the androids jaw, he spat out blood and screamed profanities and promises of pain at the boy, the boy ignored him and kicked him away, sending him away at breathtaking speeds to a cliff, destroying it and trapping him under a pile of rubble. An hour later, a spaceship finally comes into view. And most importantly A boy is reincarnated into the body of one of cells children the cell jrs. A portal to the dead was opened up. Future Trunks Briefs Trunks Briefs Son Goku Future Son Gohan Son Gohan Vegeta . In his childhood, his hair was somewhat similar to his father's, messy and unkempt. Thanks to thos " ? " I hope you all enjoy :). What if goten was in the fu. Hey guys this is my first ever what if dragon ball video I really enjoyed making this and would love to do more in this video I go into my what if story of i. While in this form, Goten's muscle mass increases slightly and hair stands straight up and spikier with the exception of two locks that hangs down. In this future, Boxres and Goten are weaker versions of themselves without the training of the experienced Dragon Team later on. But one day while she is helping Bulma with a project she oh so happens to agree to help her husband! A/N: I will do any boy from any saga. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.\"Thanks for Watching Leo Son is a half-Saiyan girl who was adopted by Goku when she was young. His aura flared golden wildly, and his hair the same tone. He retains Future Goten's scars on his face as well his sword. He looks confused. Trunks sighs and looks at Goten with an annoyed expression. Age 737 was the starting point where all the future events had begun. Trunks' father doesn't seem very pleased though. Zeno: Right. A being of destruction came to the home of the man in search of a god among them after the fight with the pink monster. Explore. Read the story and find out!! Add to library 638 Discussion 308 Suggest tags. Pinterest. He watches as Trunks single handedly defeats Frieza, his father, and his entire army. Hot . Bulma had been working on a time machine when Cell . Prologue This along with his deep rage and the dedication to protect his world, caused Future Goten to attain the form, which gave him enough power to overwhelm Future Majin Buu and destroy him along with Future Babidi with a Ultimate Kamehameha. 1. Cell had come back to life and gotten into Capsule Corporation. Later during the Cell Games, he wears a red gi identical to his father's: a black short-sleeved undershirt with this gi, dark black wristbands, and black boots with a yellow border and red laces. 5 Years aft Basically a story dedicated to the greatest fighters in the universe. This is shown in, at first, his resistance to do anything unless Goku is present. He bought warnings of a threat in the form of two androids, stronger than the golden form they achieved. While possessing little to no fear of the Androids, Future Goten is not above expressing shock and horror at the introduction of Android 16. All saiyans are eating it up fast. Future Goten trains with Piccolo instead Goku, for his second time in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and they increase in power enough to become the two of four the Z Fighters capable of holding their own in a fight with a Cell Jr. At this point, Future Goten was capable effortlessly killing a Cell Jr. and fought on par with (less restrained) Perfect Cell, a feat no one could match (let alone top) but his father Goku, and then later Super Saiyan 2 Gohan. Wary of his role as Earth's sole defender and without Dragon Balls Trunks hopes to train a new team of fighters to help him battle future threats. |-|Fusions=, Future Goten can fuse through the Potara Fusion with his master Future Boxres, resulting in Future Basukoten. This puts Gohan in a spot that allows him to be able to even take on actual Gods. Future Gohan's Creation (Gohan x Momo) 5 parts Ongoing After Gohan failing to defeat the androids, a mysterious portal appeared taking the Saiyajin hybrid. Before her, his only goal was to defeat the cyborgs and save the world. This instability drained his ki too fast to be of use for long. His life was good until the age of 4 when he was diagnosed quirkl You wonder and think, did Doctor Gero only create 17 and 18? In the alternative timeline, she had been a young teen. In Dragon Ball Super, Future Goten first uses this transformation during his spar with Goku after arriving in the present timeline. Due to this, Goten's name can be read in the same manner of Mandarin/pinyin like with his brother and father's names. Sort by: Hot. The man, known as Son Goku, gave a hand to the Cerelian, Granola, smiling. (IF A CHAPTER IS MARKED WITH A * SYMBOL, THEN IT HAS BEEN ALTERED FROM IT'S ORIGINAL STATE) Which is pretty easy since they're all too busy staring at the saiyan pod. The pink monster now became thin. He turned to the second image. His rival, Vegeta, simply glanced at them. A Dragon Ball Z fanfiction. How did I get here? He frowns as he realizes Trunks purposefully parked the time machine far away to discourage him from leaving it. Goten and Gouya. I won't be writing that, so don't request it. The story of a young boy who was the product of two enemy races. He now has to deal with the trials of dragonball in this new environment. The boy from another timeline returned, desperate for help. However, Goku told him that this form spends too much ki to be maintained. (Cover art by Cloud-Kitsune on DeviantArt) Cookers are running back and forth to fill thier hungry saiyan's stomach. "It's imperative that you do as mom said, Goten. Symbiotes. His name is very similar to Goku's, as he was likely named after him. The Saiyan race watches the future of the series. Through the empty black of his humble abode, he saw images. With the end of Gas, now he would still see the further adventures of Goku and his friends. Unlike Goten's recently departed brother, Goten had pretty much been raised by Bulma, and he had called her mom ever since he learned to talk. Contents 1 Appearance 2 Personality 3 Biography 3.1 Background 3.2 Dragon Ball Z 3.2.1 Great Saiyaman Saga Both desperate and driven to win, they pulled out many techniques, and the man was forced to his limit. Just read.. "I have lavender hair and blue eyes. Work Search: However, both "ten" portions are not pronounced the same in the English dub as Goten's is "ten" via the Japanese on'yomi pronunciation, while Tien's follows the exact Mandarin/pinyin pronunciation. Notes: This work could have adult content. An android proclaiming that he was the ultimate form. But faith somehow managed Gohan. When she crosses the wrong path in the nexus of the conflict, she is tangled into a mess full of unlikely comrades. "Hey guys, what are you all doing here?" His arms channeled his innermost energies, circling around, wisps of it dancing at the tips of his fingers. 28 guests He has red eyes, and hair colored either dark blonde, dark amber yellow or red depending on the media. A time traveling boy. Her world had shattered many times before thanks to various villains along her lifetime, but the androids had taken the most from her. ( Yaoi, Male/Male. Future Goten Chapter 1: Stay in the Time Machine, a dragon ball z fanfic | FanFiction Rated: Jun 9, 2016 I know a lot of this stuff isn't possible, because Goten wasn't born, Goku didn't stay alive long enough, they can't say that etc. However, with girls still falling in love because of his eyes, will Goten ever win this game and undo this curse? "Just stay in the damn time machine." Just One Punch || BNHA 60 parts Ongoing F! DragonBall, DragonBall Z, DragonBall GT, DragonBall Super and all logos, character names and distinctive likenesses thereof are trademarks of TOEI ANIMATION, Ltd. Renders and backgrounds provided by Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle, Dragon Ball Legends, Dragon Ball Z: Bucchigiri Match, Dragon Ball FighterZ, and Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot. \"Copyright Disclaimer, Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for 'fair use' for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Izuku Yagi was the son of No.1 hero All Might and No.5 hero Green Telek with a sister named Izumi Yagi. He had knowledge of the past, present, and future all in his fingertips. How was she supposed to take her t Yaoi love story.. As the dimension opened up, he smiled at the sight. Sitting comfortably in his pod, he looked at the village of the green skinned race, demanding the wish orbs. Now he wanted to make his own. |-|Transformations=. 2. It is Age 734. He knew the only thing going through Goten's head was that his dad would be there soon, and he'd finally be able to see him. He broke his limits and together they combated the foe. While training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber with Goku, Future Goten not only master the Super Saiyan form and match his father's might, but also surpass him as well. His brother has the perfect life and his best friend at the best university. He flies out of the time machine making sure to fly really high to avoid anyone's gaze. That should be the time. This story is not really meant to be plausible; it is just meant to be adorable and give you a small idea of what it could have been like if Goten came. He idly watched both Goku and Vegeta at this time. He had no issues with making dimensions, entering or exiting. He swiped once more, the images changed, giving him certain key points. Home Stories Quizzes Create Profile. Notes: This is part one of Future Goten! The images moved once more, and they talked about the mythical starred wish orbs that could grant a person any wish. This is one of the fanmade forms that is exclusive to everyone's favorite half-Saiyan scholar, Gohan. The photos and songs here it is, enjoy it when i start doing chapters! Maybe. Today I decided to return back to the first what if I ever made! Due to living in such a bleak and dangerous future, Future Goten is very different than his present time counterpart.

What Happened To Declan Murphy On Svu, Stellantis Manager Salary, Tony Stewart Sprint Car Racing Setups, What Is The Frost Line Depth In Kentucky, Clipper Lighters Uk, Articles F

future goten fanfiction

Place your order. It is fully free for now

By clicking “Continue“, you agree to our sunderland player wages and remus and sirius saves harry from the dursleys fanfiction. We’ll occasionally send you promo and account related emails.