funny ways to say i didn't ask

For example, you might say, "Actually, I think we all did." 8. I want to write I miss you! on a stone and throw it at your face, so you know how much it hurts to miss you. Just wait until after this thank you card. 7. 3. You leave me breathless when youre with me. This article was co-authored by Maya Diamond, MA and by wikiHow staff writer, Eric McClure. Try to be as honest as possible! People incensed by folks who couldn't "take a hint," or misinterpreted a "hint," are actually ineffective and poor communicators (and assholes for projecting their limitations onto others. Humor isnt universal. 3. Not limited to personal relationships, you better say meaningful no to maintain professional behavior as well. This further leads to many potential problems in the connection, overall. I haven't got the faintest idea. I subscribe to your idea. Its karma! I miss you with all the pieces of heart and the slivers of my soul. I really need to change that. -We wanted to thank you for the huge favor you did us recently. 5. You cant be available for others or never have to approve on everything, always. Blunt but at least they dont mess about. Quick way to tell others around u that your annoying, dumb, and toxic all at once, very useful phrase if you wish to loose friends Let's do a pinky swear. This is literary the equivalent to a child genuinely being critiqued, and then just responding with: why over and over again, but this is a more acceptable version of that for some reason. Grassy ass, my friend. Maintain your composure and stay focused on your goal. "If you thought my first apology was insincere, wait until you hear my second apology.". You seem pretty strange to me., Im not sure, but if you ask me again in two years I might say yes., Why dont you come back when my schedule opens up in 2042., Yes. 2. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. When the stars in the sky align, we will see each other again. 29. I wish there was an easier way to say this, but no thanks. But I already flushed you down the toilet. 12. Ive used this with my moms friends or other gossipy people with whom I dont want to share the real reason. 30. When Im with you, hours feel like seconds. - To show you how much I appreciate your help I'd do a happy dance at the edge of a volcano. Get a rubber stamp that says "Nope!". Your email address will not be published. Here are some funny ways to say 'no' when you're asked out: I was really hoping you weren't going to ask so that I didn't feel bad, but I'm sorry, I can't. If I said yes I only get in the way of you finding someone who is right for you. 4. 8. 14. No..chance that I was going to say anything other than YES! Join our email list and receive your first card free. Discover unique things to do, places to eat, and sights to see in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me! This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. These are some alternative ways to say no without saying no directly. Oh, its U! What one person finds funny, another person might take exception with. It's not help if it's unwanted. Actually, I was about to ask for your help on this. Or just start having the conversation you started but without the other person. What? 147 Best Instagram Quotes For Bio To Make An Impressive Profile/Page, 140 Short Instagram Captions To Simply Copy-Paste In Your Posts. I use this one with colleagues, at work meetings, or anywhere else a little self-deprecating humor will work. This dance is in your honor, and if you could see it you would feel more honored than you ever have before. Sorry, but Im not available for any new projects for some time. This has also allowed our company to add additional branding styles that standout against our competitors and build stronger relationships., Our customers love receiving the handwritten cards we send them. 42. Try again. 3. Simply Noteds system is easy to use, have a nice handwriting style selection and very responsive and helpful team. Imagine how much it could take to say I want to go out with you. 34. Try a funny approach to spare their feelings while making it clear you're not interested. This person who took control of the situation. Sometimes they even text you first and when you reply nothing. Drop your favorite answer to Why arent you drinking? in the comments! This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, Lets start the date nowI dont think its going very well., {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/a\/a7\/Funny-Ways-to-Say-No-to-a-Date-Step-11.jpg\/v4-460px-Funny-Ways-to-Say-No-to-a-Date-Step-11.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/a\/a7\/Funny-Ways-to-Say-No-to-a-Date-Step-11.jpg\/v4-728px-Funny-Ways-to-Say-No-to-a-Date-Step-11.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\u00a9 2023 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. 1. Via. I miss you all the way to the moon and back. Unless someone has violated a boundary or wont stop asking you out, its probably better to just decline the date offer in a kind and unfunny way. Unfortunately, my calendar is a little full for the next decade., I would give you my phone number, but I dont believe in technology. Im actually an undercover cop on an incredibly important mission., Id love to go out, but Im actually taking a vow of silence next week., Ah, bad timing, my friend. This list may not be completely serious, but if you are looking for funny replies and witty comebacks to apologies (especially insincere ones), then we've got you covered! I wish that you were here, or I were there, or we were together anywhere. Required fields are marked *. Have you tried this one, I think that works best here. After all, I am always kind to animals. The sarcastic approach. 24+ Clean Comebacks for Bullies Thatll Make You Smile, Is My Boss a Narcissist Quiz (10 Questions to Help You Find Out!). This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. We hold major institutions accountable and expose wrongdoing. This person who knows exactly what's happening. It also annoyed me that people needed to ask, "Why not?" when I said I didn't want a drink. 5. I think someone else is a better choice, here. I reserve it for strangers at bars and people I dont care about alienating. If plan A fails, at least there are 25 more letters in the alphabet. Need sometimes to think of your offer. Snappy Comebacks. I miss the laugh that made me smile and the eyes that said they care. 22. It would be of great honor to me. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/0\/0e\/Funny-Ways-to-Say-No-to-a-Date-Step-7.jpg\/v4-460px-Funny-Ways-to-Say-No-to-a-Date-Step-7.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/0\/0e\/Funny-Ways-to-Say-No-to-a-Date-Step-7.jpg\/v4-728px-Funny-Ways-to-Say-No-to-a-Date-Step-7.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\u00a9 2023 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. 14. You can use it to quickly respond to requests that you don't want to deal with. Wherever you are, whatever you are doing, stop and smile because I am thinking of you. Because theres no way that quality is flying under the radar. Humor isnt everyones cup of tea, and it isnt always appropriate. Truly appreciate you, but sorry I cant. Delivery & Pickup Options - 58 reviews of Trapper's Sushi - Tacoma "I'm not sure what others have gone through, but I was very happy with my experience. If you're tired of saying no all the time, try getting a rubber stamp that says "Nope!". 20. One coworker might take your humor in the way it was intended, while it might fly over the head of another. Not a thousand, but a million times. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. I almost had a heart attack. Ask yourself the following questions: Depending on your answers, and whether youre using humor to avoid sending a heartfelt expression of gratitude, decide whether humor is appropriate. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. Did someone give you an insincere apology? I thought you were dead. Excuse me, could you step out of my mind and just stay right beside me? Only he can do the best job there. Your kindness would cost me everything. Take a look at some hilarious and creative approaches to express your disapproval. This approach might seem desperate, but sharing your emotions might just work. The elevator one is usually rendered as "doesn't reach the top floor"; they don't take the stairs! - You can't see it, but I'm doing my happy dance right now. --- so when I walked in, I didn't know what to expect. Thats why its important to know what youll say if you are asked out. I'm not crazy about (something) I'm not crazy about it. People, Dark humour is always such a nasty idea. Actions speak louder than words. Seriously a great idea, but this time is not right for me. If youre somewhat humor-challenged, you could have difficulty writing material for your cards. There is a thin line between making light of the situation and making fun of the person though. I was great. I was going to search and collect the seven dragon balls to summon/revive you if you didn't come back soon. How to Send Funny Birthday Cards Automatically (Even If Your Funny Bone is Broken), 15 Best Ways to Say "Thank You for Being You", How to Say Thank You in a Funny Way - 10 Funny One-Liners Included. I'd climb up on an arena platform and give into a tiny vat of water, with sparklers attached to my toes while reciting the Star-Spangled Banner. 100. I miss you more than the desert misses the rain. 4. 24. This one can be enough to make people nervous, especially when I follow it up with an off-hand comment about violent offenses. I don't care if you didn't ask the world does not revolve around you I can say whatever I want and I could care less if you didn't ask this is why you're lonely and no one loves you. Darn, I guess I have to say no.. SEE ALSO: 10 Funny Ways to Say Happy Birthday. Archived post. I dont care if you are sorry. 14. 39. I am sorry if I offended you but ignoring the advice I didn't ask for. 162. 16 reviews of Aldo "What can I say? This got real so fast, think about that next time you leave someone on read. Why though? wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. 15. My grandma always advised me against using it because it might backfire on me. The idea of using "cup of tea" in this case means "something we like doing.". 28. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, My palm reader said it might be a bad idea., {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/1\/17\/Funny-Ways-to-Say-No-to-a-Date-Step-4.jpg\/v4-460px-Funny-Ways-to-Say-No-to-a-Date-Step-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/1\/17\/Funny-Ways-to-Say-No-to-a-Date-Step-4.jpg\/v4-728px-Funny-Ways-to-Say-No-to-a-Date-Step-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\u00a9 2023 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. Photo by Priscilla Du Preez on Unsplash; Canva. Comment Definitely, I will help you, but in the future. That's why you get funny articles like this one. 10. Most posts on this site reflect his personal life experiences from 20s. 3. I give you my blessing. Im actually reading a book: How to Say NO, Read next:15 Promise To Yourself: To Follow in 2021. When I dont message you, that means Im waiting for you to miss me. 21. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. My identity was wrapped up with drinking, and I hadnt yet figured out how to navigate the world without a cocktail in my hand. ), Read next:78 Questions to ask on a first date. In this article, Im going to give you both some funny ways you can say yes or no to being asked on a date. Instead, ask why you always cross my mind. That's such a funny joke! I don't have that information here right now. Why are you apologizing over this? -Roses are red. Nope, its not worth it. 76. 7. Id have to say thanks again in response, starting an infinite progression of thank yous that never ends. Do they joke around frequently or are they more sedate? wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. I don't know where you bought your opinion, but I hope you kept the receipt. 1. Blogging about a wide range of topics to help facilitate a better future. I don't know anything about. Id love to go out with you. Lucky us its not happening. Three words. Use these alternative ways to say no when you really want to support them but have no time or have other priorities at the moment. 56. Who am I, Buddha? 6. Dont leave him on read like that, Adorable can sometimes be such an angry word that you throw at people who do not give a damn about texting you back. To understand something or someone in a particular way; To not understand, or to misunderstand; Ways of saying that you know, understand or agree; Knowledge and understanding; To learn new skills or information; Relating to learning and the process of learning; Not known or difficult to know; Known and not secret; General words for information . Time goes by a lot slower when you miss the one you love. Try out one of these funny, sarcastic responses! Some are fun, some are witty, and some are cleveruse them as you wish! 19. 10. Be witty: If you can come up with a clever response to the "who asked" question, you'll diffuse the situation and perhaps even win over your critic. I'll get back to you on that. What I say at my job: "Let me look into that and I'll get back to you." Let them go on and on about whatever they've been talking about, without interrupting them. Earth has had enough of your lies. My mental images of you and my right hand accompanied me well while you were gone. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Meaning: an unknown or rural college. After all, sometimes the best way to say no is just to say no. No, I dont want a drink is a full sentence and provides all the information they need. When were apart, days feel like years. A day without you is like a day without sunshine. As I get more comfortable in my sobriety, I like to have a little fun with people . Or, at least I think so. 67. You could also literally say you dont speak English in another language, although they might not get the joke. The rabbi sits down at his own table and enjoys a crossword puzzle. 5. Im not going to tell you if you should say yes or no, but I can certainly help with how you can reply. Anyway, my favourite is "a kangaroo loose in the top paddock." How much are you going to pay me if I forgive you? The tenth is just humming. has become too bland and boring. This person with all the jokes. You didn't reply, it's cool that you fainted. You might say, "I'm not ready to date right not" or "I think we're better as friends." Lets be real here, being asked out by someone can range from the best moment of your life that youll never forget to the absolute worst. Rather than seeing it as a dilemma, think that the person is understandable and will recognize your situation as well. More. Definitely, its hard for you to say no to someone. You will hate it, but its no from me. Very good. You have 10 seconds. Well yeah, it is your fault. No, I'm not crying. 61. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/e\/e8\/Funny-Ways-to-Say-No-to-a-Date-Step-5.jpg\/v4-460px-Funny-Ways-to-Say-No-to-a-Date-Step-5.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/e\/e8\/Funny-Ways-to-Say-No-to-a-Date-Step-5.jpg\/v4-728px-Funny-Ways-to-Say-No-to-a-Date-Step-5.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\u00a9 2023 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. clothing, brand, truth | 6 views, 0 likes, 0 loves, 0 comments, 0 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from SOML: Are clothing sizes consistent between. I feel a lot of strong emotions over what you just said, and I dont want to react harshly, so I would like to take some time before I respond. 4. Or was it amish yu? And it's all because of your help. What To Say When You Get Fired From A Job? I haven't had time to think that through yet. You can say thank you with a joke, just as meaningfully as you can with a sentimental message. 9. There is no right or wrong (within reason) way to respond when youre asked out on a date but you do want to be cool-headed. Something is more urgent than this one. And these are your ways of saying no there. When people are drunk they usually are the most honest, so, just sayin. I swear to god this is the one thing that Covid-19 did right. Dont worry, I wasnt offended. Moreover, that also saves your relationship, because you valued their time by giving your honest response. 7. I sit you down, buy you a beer, slap you on the back, and offer you a hearty "thank you!". One thing Im grateful for in my sobriety is a lot less vomit. I miss you more than the ham misses the burger. AaronAmat/Getty Images. The rabbi sits down at his own table and enjoys a crossword puzzle. First things first, Why only me for this? You also need to let them know your priorities, which presumably they have no idea about. Roasts Comebacks. (Solution). 78. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. Use In A Sentence: The next time I hear you call anyone a cow, you will have to answer to me. You may stop farting now. Whether you get asked out all the time and you need to swat advances away like flies or you just want to be prepared, knowing what youre going to say will eliminate that awkwardness. Stop asking why the chicken crossed the road. I will have to get back to you on that. This person throwing major ~shade~ and killing plants. ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRST VWXYZ. The ways to say no below are designed to let the person down lightly. Long Beach so far has shown up" Were committed to providing the world with free how-to resources, and even $1 helps us in our mission. The guilt trip. Flag. Funny Things to Say to Compliment People "Did you make a deal with Satan?" This line is excellent for complimenting someone's look, especially when they look younger than their age. Funny and Creative Ways to Say "I Miss You!". Aye miss ewe. How could you betray me? Zelensky saying Americans will send their sons and daughters to war for Ukraine and potentially die. 17. Relax, When You Dont Want To Do Anything (Its Fine! This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/a\/a5\/Funny-Ways-to-Say-No-to-a-Date-Step-6.jpg\/v4-460px-Funny-Ways-to-Say-No-to-a-Date-Step-6.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/a\/a5\/Funny-Ways-to-Say-No-to-a-Date-Step-6.jpg\/v4-728px-Funny-Ways-to-Say-No-to-a-Date-Step-6.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\u00a9 2023 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. The tenth is humming. After all, I bet your quick-witted remarks and fun sense of humor are a large part of why this person is asking you out! Are you saying that because you are really sorry or you just want to make yourself feel better? And here are some better options, such nice ways for saying no to someones offer or suggestion that has something for you, but youre not ready for it, though. It's okay, not everyone can be cool you see. Every time youre not by my side, I experience withdrawal syndrome. *Just stare with a silent, continuous eye contact*. Ok, this one isnt very funny, but its my go-to. Tell me more about how our new friendship could work. Its so easy to tell when youre lying. The guilt trip. Your email address will not be published. I dont think that Im a good option for this. But please, go on.". The day you find it is the day I will stop missing you. Hope you get the right person for this soon. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. Just the sight of you makes my tail wag in delight. I wish to be by your side at all times. Sign up for the BuzzFeed Today newsletter and prepare to LOL, OMG, and WTF daily. Thank you for the non-apology, you liar! SEE ALSO: How Do You Say Thank You Meaningfully? 1. These phrases look good while reading, but you also need to take care of someones feelings in reality, too. 8. I wish there was an easier way to say this, but no thanks. I'm well. Something for everyone interested in hair, makeup, style, and body positivity. 44. r/unpopularopinion 27 days ago. You can use them as they are, build on them, or create your own. Consider these funny ways of saying no, which assures that a person feels happy as you share the right opinion rather keep them hanging. Pretty good This was actually the catchphrase of a popular American comedian. If youre going to turn someone down, at least get a chuckle out of it. 48. Are they emotionally invested in the thing youre thanking them for? Use it to try out great new products and services nationwide without paying full pricewine, food delivery, clothing and more. This person accepting the reality of the situation. Search, watch, and cook every single Tasty recipe and video ever - all in one place! How to say no without saying no which more looks like an opinion than the clear rejection? (And the toughest one: Say nothing. By using our site, you agree to our. This person with valid expectations. As a sober person, I dont like being used for my permanent designated driver status, but sometimes it makes a great excuse for why I dont have a drink in my hand. 6. This person asking the important questions. 3. The following are other items to watch out for. 7. 11. I think someone is a better fit for this one. Sarcastic Quotes Funny. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, Journal published by UC Berkeley's Greater Good Science Center, which uses scientific research to promote happier living, I would go out to dinner, but I dont eat food., {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/3\/32\/Funny-Ways-to-Say-No-to-a-Date-Step-10.jpg\/v4-460px-Funny-Ways-to-Say-No-to-a-Date-Step-10.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/3\/32\/Funny-Ways-to-Say-No-to-a-Date-Step-10.jpg\/v4-728px-Funny-Ways-to-Say-No-to-a-Date-Step-10.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\u00a9 2023 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. 37. I'm a very open minded person as is, so when I was told that today during lunch there was only one chef who was experienced and the others were all training, it didn't bother me. nd, if you cant say it directly then use some phrases from these lists of polite, funny, and different ways to say NO, alternatively. 4. I cant keep calm because I miss you so much. Most of the time when we're using this expression, we're using it to say that we don't like an idea or maybe a suggestion that someone's had. No, Im not crying. Normally, if you ask a mum about their young kids, she will tell you stories about them, show you their pics until the end of time. Just letting you know that chocolate doesnt taste as good whenever youre gone. I miss you like the stars miss the sun in the morning skies. Im saying yes, but if I get a better offer Ill let you know. I sit you down, buy you a beer, slap you on the back, and offer you a hearty thank you!. Violets are blue. Missing you is just like blinkingits an automatic response. Whats Your Unique Approach/Ways For Saying No, There? 16. This article has been viewed 18,987 times. I want to eat you right now. Not everyones a comedian. This publication is for those ready to explore sobriety / alcohol-consciousness and create the life theyve always wanted. Remember, its nobodys business why youre not drinking. I am curious: What is your intention in saying that? (Got me cracked) 24 antonyms. Witty Insults. Hell need a looooot of patience to do thatwait. Im booked for this week. 2. You can swap this one out to be whoever you want. Sometimes you better present your true self and express honest review, as it is. ", Simply Noted goes above and beyond to do a great job. Like with "I'm good," you can shorten this to "well.". And you better finish it on time, otherwiseall hell will break loose because theres not such a thing as not answering a text, 4. Can actually do so much more. Theres something wrong with my brain. I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over all your bullsh*t. 5. by Emitts79 May 20, 2011. I'd throw in more company names if I could think of some just for good measure because you deserve all the gratitude we can throw at you. You presented the idea well, but Im not available right now. Do you forget what happened last time? Good luck with finding someone who will put up with all your bullsh*t as well as I did. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. My days are not the same whenever you are away. I cant breathe without you. You can help someone there who is asking for your help, but there is another person who can do the job better than you. Consider these funny ways of saying no, which assures that a person feels happy as you share the right opinion rather keep them hanging. 9 out of 10 voices in my head say that I'm crazy. 9. 71. ), 26 Things You Shouldnt Say On A First Date. Dont be cruel for no reason! At a party, there was no quick and funny way to say, Im probably an alcoholic, but really scared to admit it to you. It also annoyed me that people needed to ask, Why not? when I said I didnt want a drink. A joke that works well with your friends might fail miserably with your department manager. All of the lines listed here are mere ideas. - You, a rabbi, and I walk into a bar. Done for the day. Only if you do something for me first. And thats it. But, at this moment, I couldnt. 1. The best way to let someone down without hurting their feelings is to inject a little good humor. Give me some time and Ill get back to you. You didnt reply, its cool that you fainted. 2023 The Arena Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers on this website. Before you try to help someone, you should first find out if they want it. Without the sun of my life, I cant photosynthesize. Get up and walk away, call in a friend to back you up, or just say nothing. 13. You are not even worth the calories I burn talking to you. The amount of appreciation received from guests has been astounding!, Simply Noted has allowed our company to personalize cards to our guest, and to show how much our company cares. 16. How To Respond To: What Do You Like The Most About Me? Oh hell no," The Hodgetwins wrote in a caption. I don't want to be involved . Thats a win. Youre always occupying space in my thoughts. If youre a naturally humorous and playful person, then you absolutely should let part of your personality shine through without clamming up. ErrI meant I want to eat with you right now. Your idea nearly reflects all of my thoughts. Like. This time Im not falling into your trap. All of the replies listed here, on the other hand, are optional. I dont really like dating as a whole, thats why I refuse to acknowledge calendars., Im going to say no. I dont know what else to say, I mean just imagine you trying to talk to someone, and they just reply with: I didnt ask, or who asked, or: when then you say wdym when and then they say: when did I ask and when they say It they act like they won the argument and are above you. Sweetie, you can't afford me. Its still something you should consider when trying to say thank you in a funny way. Seriously a great idea, but this time is not right for me.

How Much Is Membership At Itasca Country Club, A Damaged Version Of Netextender Was Detected Windows 10, Articles F

funny ways to say i didn't ask

Place your order. It is fully free for now

By clicking “Continue“, you agree to our sunderland player wages and remus and sirius saves harry from the dursleys fanfiction. We’ll occasionally send you promo and account related emails.