fem harry potter is a princess fanfiction

Or when Antonin Dolohov received the push he needed to let go of his bitterness and take back what was always meant to be his. Having Harry as a female lead means that new ideas and emotions can be explored and sometimes, stories are even more enjoyable when they are told in a new way! First published Jul 10, 2017. He also needs to control his desire and snaps when he finds Harry alone, looking beautiful and smelling like his mate. Gender swap Take care my brothers. Work Search: but apparently even after de. And due to Death being a troll the annoying blonde menace, aka Namikaze Minato, will not leave him be due to some mistake belief that he's lonely and needs some company. Em busca de um novo comeo, um cl misterioso de muda para Konoha. (Koi No Yokan: Es la sensacin que se tiene cuando, cuando dos personas se conocen, ambos saben que van a enamorarse irremediablemente). Dimensional/Time Travel. For example, in the popular fan fiction story, The Girl Who Lived, the author explores what might have happened if Harry had been left with the Dursleys instead of being brought to live with the Potters. The moon dorm president was also inform.". So first year .. neh let's speed this along. More posts from r/harrypotterfanfiction. The Marauders know that in a time of war, outsiders should not be trusted. Based on s2 of MerlinWhat would've happened if Merlin was a girl? Ah. And Minato, for one, wasn't stupid enough to give her the incentive to do so. Esse shinobi o recm-divorciado, Nara Shikaku. His dark grey eyes glared menacingly through the moonlight seeping down through the windows. Basically Hermione inadvertently steals the crown princess' heart and gets the ride of her life *wink wink*, tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (23), Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (Movies) (3), Arthurian Mythology & Related Fandoms (2), The Obsidian Trilogy - Mercedes Lackey & James Mallory (2), A Song of Ice and Fire - George R. R. Martin (1), Hermione Granger & Harry Potter & Ron Weasley (4), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (16), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Euphemia Potter & Fleamont Potter & James Potter, Sirius Black & Euphemia Potter & Fleamont Potter & James Potter, Henry Potter | James Potter's Grandfather/Original Character(s), Fleamont Potter's Mother/Henry Potter | James Potter's Grandfather, Original Potter Family Characters (Harry Potter), Strangers to Spouses to Friends to Lovers, James Potter/Original Female Character(s), identity issues re: culture and assimilation i don't know how to tag for, Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Video Game), A Song of Ice and Fire - George R. R. Martin, Aemond "One-Eye" Targaryen/Original Female Character(s), George Weasley & Original Female Character(s), Harry Potter/Xanxus (Katekyou Hitman Reborn! That got everyone in a panic 'If the first princess didn't step outside her palace once, she couldn't have poisoned the second princess.'. 9. Lockheart is a predator, Female Harry fights acromantulas that attack the school grounds, and I think she eventually tells her . The feeling is full bliss. Kain knew that the new Hime will bring too many trouble that would surely give him lots of headache. She decided to enter Cross Gakuen. The most common name for Harry in FemHarry stories is Harriet!, Fanfiction.net has over 5000 Female Harry Potter stories written by devoted storytellers!, All female Harry Potter stories must take place in an alternate universe and can never be considered canonical no matter how close they are to the original books by JKR!. Hailey Potter had been 11 years old when she heard it. I mean it. so to her, death was the only choice. I know you love him but dammit! Where Arthur is a coward and Gwaine takes what is his. Then he left, Athanasia didn't know what to think, framed for murder and Harriet being found out by Claude, but she knew she needed to stay strong for her daughter. Youll feel like youre right there alongside Harriet and her friends as they battle their way through the tournament. This character can also be found burrowing her way into the good graces/heart/mind of one of the Big Three [ Kirk, Spock, and McCoy ], if not all three at once. there are many benefits to being summoned to another world, Harry Potter and the Consequences of Getting Tattooed While Drunk, Pocket Monsters | Pokemon - All Media Types, Harry Potter/Reborn (Katekyou Hitman Reborn! 5 million galleon each and my shares to all the shops in daigon alley. However, the lingering effects from being cursed, as well as having two over-protective brothers, one the . The last thing I remember before the darkness consumed me, was the smell of a hospital and a figure with a scythe. So why was there a little black-haired, green-eyed woman in front of him in what looked like pyjamas with was that colour-changing, moving wolves? This sets the stage for an exciting and suspenseful tale thats sure to keep you entertained from beginning to end. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Dont miss out on this groundbreaking story. The Eclipse Of Death - FemHarry by avnerno1230 227K 8.7K 23 Harriet Lillian Potter suffered her whole life, she was manipulate and abused by people she trusted. But the troubles are not over, on the contrary, Morgana has made him her perfect ally for a small revenge. Can she have the happiness she truly de. So when she starts becoming renown, she isn't surprised when a Shinobi shows up in front off her tent. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. . After all no mother would want to be separated from her child. A place to remember, Camelot. She then saw a letter in the blanks and read it. Yawning she rest her head on Kain shoulder before sleeping. I know that your mate is rich but please accept it and use it for your childrens future. Few people heard the call, some magical, some not. Athanasia was following behind them till they reached a room that was fit for a princess and Claude handed Harriet back to her saying "Go into the room and stay their till I summon you, maids will bring food." Saved by Fawkes after the betrayal of her one-time friends Jasmine Potter finds herself in the Elemental Nations. AU. Author: Jennasprite. Fanfiction is a type of literature that uses pre-existing characters and worlds from another authors work. After Professor Snape finds 15-year-old Harry during his first heat, their relationship flourishes as they realise they can relate to one another more than anyone could ever believe. Claude then order Athanasia and her child to be moved into his palace, then started walking away (leaving Felix to find the real person responsible)with Harriet still in his arms saying "As for your question I'm Claude De Alger Obelia the emperor and also your mommy's father." But, no matter who you asked, magical or not, it would describe it as a war cry. This story follows the start of the First Wizarding War. She is now a pureblood vampire. Determined to find the family that maybe remains to her, Jasmine Potter changes her life, her name and undertakes a journey without return. Es solo un esquema de una idea, que puedo o no escribir.Si alguien ms est interesado en este concepto, solo pido que me avisen para poder leerlo.Ya que est pareja me encanta. He was doing good though, he was following his orders to the t. Even if it killed him, he would stay with the Dursleys.Severus Snape had other ideas.Assigned by the Order to guard wonder boy for a week, the man dutifully sat in a tree for the better part of three days. ", " I want half of the vaults given to the war orphans. Jon Snow has just found out about his real parents and has been banished from the North by his own sister Sansa, who is now Queen in the North. Athanasia was now her mother after Harriet said "Mommy I love you" and hugged her. COVER IMAGE CREDIT GOES TO ME. Diana sat on her couch, covered in silk and laces. Now to add a overprotective pratish Prince to the mix? She just didn't expect to end up in another world during the first task with a dragon in tow. Harry potter x Who made me a princess crossover. With the shadow of her past following her, Rosella endures trials and tribulations as a girl, a princess, a witch. In the summer after her Fourth Year and the death of Cedric Diggory, strange things start happening to Heather. Warnings! "I Lady Harriet Dorea Potter declair this my farewell message. This is a story I wrote some time ago, and has been published on Fanfiction.net and Wattpad. Don't you dare tell me no. i wrote it awhile back and decided to post it for the hell of it!{was originally called kiss me with bloody lips, but the title was mediocre}, After Voldemort attack Harry's brother has been the boy who live. I will be staying here for long period of time." Scaring the fat little boy away from the other child, the dog takes his reward by eating out the now exposed boypussy of Harry. I don't know if you've noticed, but every man you meet turns to look at you. Our list features 7 great and very different stories, all with different takes on the source material. So what happens when two alpha's who follow Tom try to take what isn't theirs? What is happening, is he that lucky? Features a Harry that slowly grows into his own role as a powerful wizard and a Sirius that learns to grow up and process his life. HeiressConclusionDid You Know?if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'projectfiction_org-leader-1','ezslot_20',115,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-projectfiction_org-leader-1-0');FAQ'sMore You Might Like. "Whose he gonna pick?" For two decades, there was no hope for magic to flourish in Camelot. Later, when a nursemaid had been found and the kings tears had long since turned to rage, he gave the child a name.Arthur, he said. His beloved daughter. When Harriet wakes up in King's Cross, there's not Dumbledore waiting for her but Regulus Black. this was on a03 but was taken down for some odd r Harriet Lillian Potter suffered her whole life, she was manipulate and abused by people she trusted. I care not about them. Rose kept an eye on two special girls.who, if left alone, will aid Bison's twisted goals. It was easy to forget this small woman held more power in her pinky than all of Konoha's shinobi combined and could probably destroy the world at a whim. She's raised in a castle by her noble father. There are many reasons why people might want to read fan fiction, specifically female Harry Potter fanfiction. Note: Unfinished stories are regularly updated chapter by chapter. Despite it, she finds herself falling for a certain red-haired wizard, George Weasley. She meets a w. He didnt consider the possibility of complications. . A red haired, grey eyed man said, holding out his arm My chest exploded with excitement, his words making me clench my thighs together. Almost kidnapped . with this family come on we all know it would fail! 9.5K subscribers. "Oh man this is awesome!" What to Expect from Fem Harry Potter Fanfiction, The 8 Best Female Harry Potter Fanfiction Stories, Harry Potter and the Master of Explosives - Fanfiction Audiobook, The 11 Best RWBY Fanfiction Stories You Probably Havent Read, 10 Best Daenerys Targaryen Fanfiction Stories, 11 Best Sasuke x Naruto Fanfiction Stories. Harry Potter A tear trickled down his ashen cheeks. Scaring the fat little boy away from the other child, the dog takes his reward by eating out the now exposed boypussy of Harry. Tom Riddle was in for a surprise when he was brought back to life. The Halfblood Princess8. My dear Leone I wish you happiness and love. Papa Moony I leave you 20 million galleon and my rights to votes in wizengamot. After half the week had passed, Severus still hadn't seen signs of the boy alive. I know it's no longer safe here if the minister decided to take my vaults." Fuck trolls and Draco fucks a very affeminate Harry, tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Underage, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (14), Harry Potter/Original Male Character(s) (3), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Nick Burkhardt & Rosalee Calvert & Monroe (Grimm), Hermione Granger & Harry Potter & Ron Weasley, Sean Renard is also a simp but he keeps it a secret, Those new tags that are included are after that one, Eventual Beauxbatons Student Harry Potter, Marge Dursley/Petunia Evans Dursley/Harry Potter, Petunia Evans Dursley/Draco Malfoy/Harry Potter, Petrificus Totalus | Full Body-Bind Curse (Harry Potter), Alternate Universe - Jennifer's Body (2009) Fusion, Harry Potter is a Member of the House of Black, Harry Potter is the Heir to the House of Black, The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black, heather comes to a few stupid conclusions, Book 5: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Harry Potter & Tom Riddle Attend Hogwarts Together, Non-Traditional Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics, Harry Potter and lust of the Wizarding world, Established James Potter/Lily Evans Potter - Relationship, Established Sirius Black/Remus Lupin - Relationship, Established Rowena Ravenclaw/Salazar Slytherin, Harry Potter is the Heir to the House of Peverell, Harry Potter is the Heir to the House of Potter, Harry and Teddy's Happy New life (Harry Potter), Alternate Universe - Harry Potter Setting, Rabastan Lestrange/Rodolphus Lestrange/Harry Potter, Harry lecture/lashes at the wizarding world. Reader fanfic. I would ask you to hurry up since we have arrived.". Or will the Ravenclaw Curse break her first? Thor was a prince, the God of Thunder and one day, would be the king of all realms. She said absolute bliss before sealing the wound. I need blood.". Slytherin Princess By: Ihatechoosinganame A female Harry (Haronna) starts at Hogwarts and comes across a different group of people on the train. Her little sex slave. Cliche title I know. This enchanting book takes you right into the heart of the action, with camera charms capturing all the excitement. In some cases, she might have been gender-swapped from male to female for the convenience of having a strong female as the protagonist central to the plot. ah never mind but if he ever hurt you he'll know why Voldemort is afraid of me. The Dursleys barely tolerate Harry, and Dudley bullies him. The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance - it is the illusion of knowledge. They both didn't know what a rabbit hole it would become. But Lady Narcissa Malfoy and Heir Draco Malfoy meet Lady Holly Potter in Madame Malkin's Robes For All Occasion's, and realize she is something far more precious than just t Morgana Potter got betrayed. She tells him not to trust the wizards and so he leaves for a shrine in Tokyo Japan. Thankfully the goblins like her. Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (89), A Song of Ice and Fire - George R. R. Martin (1), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (53), Alternate Universe - Always a Different Sex (29), Protective Arthur Pendragon (Merlin) (23), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Arthur Pendragon is a Little Shit (Merlin), Knights of the Round Table & Merlin (Merlin), Knights of the Round Table & Arthur Pendragon (Merlin), Uther Finds Out About Merlin's Magic (Merlin). Uke InuYasha (InuYasha) Harry Potter left the wizardry world on his 16th birthday when he came into a demon inheritance he learns his mother wasn't a human and her mate was supposed to be Severus. All characters are owned by their respective owners. The real question is whether for good or for ill and if, in the end, it even matters at all. Once Harry is thrust into the Triwizard Tournament alongside Viktor Krum, Fleur Delacour, and Cedric Diggory. With awesome characters and a fast-paced plot, this book is impossible to put down. That's King Lucian, he's quite literally the oldest, most powerful wizard in this room right now," Ron was bouncing slightly in his seat, it reminded Harry of when he saw Victor Krum at the World Cup. Teddy will never be betrothed to anyone. The Eclipse Of Death - FemHarry by avnerno1230 226K 8.7K 23 Harriet Lillian Potter suffered her whole life, she was manipulate and abused by people she trusted. While fanfiction is not often considered high-quality literature, it can provide an interesting alternative perspective of a story you know and love. She was dressed for bed, but her unyielding purple eyes and straight posture told otherwise. When itty witty, three year old Harry tries to escape the mean bullying of his cousin by running into the backyard, a giant black dogs becomes his unlikely hero. Dearest Professor I give you my mother's potion journal, basilik ingredients, 15 million galleon, potion shop at hogsmaede and Brown manor. "Are you sure?" If you heard it, you had something to do. Usually characterized by unprecedented skill in everything from art to zoology, including karate and arm-wrestling. Can you imagine the surprise of being reborn as a girl and not only that but his own mother's Damon has been hiding a secret from everyone, a secret only the closest person to him knows. Story: Step through the pages of The Halfblood Princess and discover a world of magic, adventure, and romance. She is hungry. Harry never expected a handsome and famous author named Akihiko Usami to rescue him from the streets of Japan after his uncle abandoned him there during a business trip. Magic's Call wasn't something just anybody could hear. I love you so much. Finding her mate in the arms of another, irk her so much. Ron said, head craning to see the new comer. He quickly finds himself spirited away back to the wizarding world and learns some secrets that have long been kept from him. She ran over into the bushes and found the baby in a bundle of blanks. Short after Jennette was introduce at the debut ball, Athanasia found a baby in the Ruby palace's garden, a FEMALE Harry Potter. Fem!Harry. "The thought of Snape owning a fridge disturbed him more than he thought it would." Crossovers In which Harry gets a tattoo and gets accidentally summoned to another world. I'm going to try and stay away from making characters overpowered, so this isn't quite OP!Harry but it's definitely Powerful!Harry who, by the end of the story, will convincingly be going toe-to-toe with the other powerhouses in the setting. Black family? Considering How They Acted With Magic I Think This Tag Fits, Episode: s01e06 A Remedy to Cure All Ills, Arthur learns to not be a misogynist (even as a joke). If anything is to be said about Nara Shikaku in the Daimy's court, then it's that he was unfazed by the events that brought him to the Fire Country's capital, and made him sit in seiza before the Fire Daimy and the Fire's only princess, Senhime. Know that my magic will protect you and your future siblings. Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (11), Pocket Monsters | Pokemon - All Media Types (1), Ouran High School Host Club - All Media Types (1), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings. Harriet smiled innocently at him saying "My name is Harriet Potter and Mommy is mommy because she found me in the Ruby palace gardens as a baby, and we haven't stepped foot out side of it once!" If by any chance that you'll love me again please forgive me. Hermione is a daughter from a minor noble family and Fleur is the crown princess of France visiting the Northern most region on a Royal Progress to meet the daughter of the region's High Lord for a potential match. Harriet blush a deep shade of red earning an amused look from Kain. What if Merlin had chosen the wrong path in book 2? (2023).18 Mountain Cur Puppies For Sale Featured Listings Default Sorting Brady Mountain Cur Marshfield, MO Male, Born on 11/21/2022 - 9 weeks old $300 Candy Mountain Cur Watertown, TN Female, Born on 12/28/2022 . Unknown to her, Claude had found the letter (more like Felix found the letter while searchingthe Ruby palace and gave it to him) that was found with Harriet. She decided to enter Cross Gakuen. Para garantir a cidadania do cl, seu lder se casa com um shinobi de alto escalo da vila. A life to remember. Or will she forever be caught in the crossfire of her many clashing worlds? But the young heiress of the Dark managed to make a more equal world for the future generations. For obvious reasons, the most common name I have come across is Harriet, but I have also seen numerous Hazels and Hollys, and then a few more out of the box such as Victoria, Isla, and Lily. Ron Weasley fanfic ideas that I will work on after I finish the Many crushes of Ron Weasley. An abandoned princess and the girl-who-lived 11.1K 192 by pookiedragonfire Athanasia was walking around the gardens of the Ruby palace, thinking about how Jennette appeared at her debut ball and gained Claude's love, when she heard at baby's cry. Mountain Cur Puppies: Top 8 Breeders in the USA! So, without further ado, here are the best Female Harry Potter Fanfictions available now. I don't own Harry potter it belongs to J.K.Rowling FemHarry is mistress of Death, reborn into the naruto word, is vaguely aware of what is to come -thanks to Death's interjections- and is convinced to stay away, but after her village is no more she is determined to help and dusts off her slytherin side to subtly change the events. A siren princess left her home in search of her mate that she once met, but was young to even realize it. Was he hallucinating?And how could she not be certain if she was here on behalf of Death? Sequel to Prince Belphegor's Guide to Parenting. Based on s1 of MerlinWhat would've happened if Merlin was a girl?Rewrite of Merlin as if he were a girl, but also with changes to the story so that it actually makes sense because fuck knows what anyone was thinking. Accept it. He didnt consider how one girl could make him question the traditions hed known his entire life. The term was coined in the 20th century, but examples have existed since ancient times. Star Wars Victorian Era? However, she met the wizard who would change her life forever in the most unexpected place. Can she have the happiness she truly de (Disclaimer:KHR and Vampire's knight is not mine). A Harry Potter Various x fem! She's almost ready to sail for Westeros until she receives an unexpected visit. Arthur will be my heir.. Ice Cream by Andrius Not particularly relationship-focused, no pairings have been decided yet but I will tag them once they appear. Based on s4 of MerlinWhat would've happened if Merlin was a girl? So mote it be." I'd inform you if that changes somewhere down the line if Hogwarts legacy's plot is interesting enough. This is the story of how they made theirs anyway. A Cordelia Potter-Black's journey through her first four years of hogwarts--while her family and friends read of course! She never expected after dying at the age of 16 that she would wake up inside the world of Harry Potter. In this creative and witty fan fiction, Harry is female and goes by the name Selene Rosalie Potter-Black nee Evans. In other cases, there may be no actual reason why she has been given a gender change except to provide a new perspective on the story. Mindwiped of all memories and trained as a soldier and assassin.clad in a dark uniform, she's now the Shadaloo Doll Agent Iuli. Harry Potter dies alone and is given a chance to change things, for a price. After finishing reading it, she knew the baby needed her and said "Don't worry I'll take care of you, Harriet Potter." Magic? If you heard it, you had something to do. "Is there anything wrong, Hime?" Spells in Silence2. LGBTQ tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson". For I shall have no son. She wants to dress Harry in a hot female dress because why not? But I have now decided to also post this story here. Hazel Potter is a strange young witch with an insatiable curiosity. De-aged Harry. One thing to note is that in fanfiction, it is not necessary for the author to use an existing character as their main protagonist. Sequel to 'Mother of Dragons'. From there, she would make friendships, find new love, and discover her true destiny in the world. If Minato was an emissary of Death, he was certain he'd know. A spinoff of my ongoing Merlin rewrite The Forgotten Tale. Don't read this if you're a big stickler for canon. Claude then thought Harriet and Athanasia where very close, so he could use Harriet to keep Athanasia closed to him. Beginning with the Marauders first year from the time they first met and every moment after. Some of the things you can expect from a good female Harry Potter Fanfiction are a well-written story, strong characters, and an interesting plot. He still couldn't entirely work out how she became Shikaku's wife though - a housewife even! FemHarry was kidnapped at age fourteen. She asked curiously. He has already started planning it, got his tuxedo ready, asked Ginny to be his dance partner, also hoping to get lucky with her after the event. ss Harriet pout. A collection of ideas that I've written for and have sitting on my computer. FemHarry explores the Harry Potter universe as if Harry was in fact a female. As it is first formal event, he has requested Hermione to help him get ready for the evening. Female Harry Potter is not Lily and James' Potter daughter; Harry Potter is not the Chosen One; Neville Longbottom is the Chosen One; Portals to Another World; Circle of Stones; Gemma Arterton as Hermione Granger (Princess Tamina Style) Hermione Granger & Harry Potter Friendship; Hermione born in August 1980 instead of September 1979; "Kaname sama understand your need for a sanctuary. This story continues after the tea poisoning incident. Paddy Padfoot I leave you all my Dad journal from childhood to his auror days. "I'm hungry. Her hands buried in Kains hair. Six years have passed, wooden sticks became lethal weapons, brooms became means of escape, and books were precious mines of jeweled intelligence. To my beloved twins George and Fred. Before Claude could say a word, Duchess Rosalia (Jennette's aunt)screamed at Athanasia "YOU POISON JENNETTE, YOU SHOULD DIE" and more noblemen threw insults at the first princess, till a child's voice screamed "LEAVE MY MOMMY ALONE MEAN LADY, SHE DIDN'T HURT ANYONE!" A long story told in short snippets. This website is a portal for reference only. Astromelia Lily Potter dej el mundo mgico hace tiempo, ser protegida por tres hombres parece un mal chiste, las cosas son ms interesantes cuando se da cuenta que desea a uno de ello. Marvel Cassy felt her heart pang unpleasantly at that reality. I named you Regent Lord Slytherin. Particularly not muggle complications. However, the good stories in fanfiction can be really good. Vampire Princess Harriet Potter - Chapter I - Wattpad Vampire Princess Harriet Potter Fanfiction Harriet escape the wizarding world after her magical inheritance. The purpose of this article is to give you a brief overview of the synopsis and not give any spoilers as that will take away from the fun of reading something new and not knowing what happens. This results in a very different story where Harry is forced to survive on her own and learn how to defend herself from the very beginning. Claude didn't know what to do, first his beloved daughter got poisoned, and know his other daughter had adopted a girl who had killed a dark lord as a baby? Story: The Last Peverell is the perfect read for fans of Harry Potter who are looking for a well-crafted tale with intriguing characters and an engaging plot. The pureblood leader of Cross Academy. I know for a fact it won't make a dent.".

Oxytocin Function In Cattle, Nebraska Annual Oversize Permit, Clothing Donation Bins Cary, Nc, Articles F

fem harry potter is a princess fanfiction

Place your order. It is fully free for now

By clicking “Continue“, you agree to our sunderland player wages and remus and sirius saves harry from the dursleys fanfiction. We’ll occasionally send you promo and account related emails.