fake miura golf clubs

Pretty comical web site! help me there is only one problem with your theory. The exact reply was: We are not an authorized dealer but obey all company warranties for the products that are sold. Thats why we could sell them at such favorable price. Name Server: Heres what we know about golfdiscounting.com: * is a contact on the whois record of 119 domains Most manufacturers do not offer a way for you to verify whether or not a serial number is authentic. If you want purchase from EBay you may select Dealers/Sellers from the U.S. thus staying away from those in Asia which eliminates some or most counterfeit clubs. Not as big of a deal with clothing personally but golf clubs, probably wouldnt risk it. Factory-golf.com #4-#9 PW, SW and AW all for $339. If such a thing does exist then surely the clubs would be suited to someone who hits the ball a mile, gets it out of the sweet spot nine times out of 10 and regularly scores par or better. Sounds like they dont have there s**t together. The club are real and they have the original cobra wrapping.. i took a chance and its paid off..and save 350$ on the price i would paid in canada. No problem as I can see. I compare the feel of a Miura to that of snapping a young tree branch and a Mizuno to that of hitting a marshmallow. Rather than feeling really insecure and iffy about a purchase online. : Many of the counterfeit clubs I have seen will look totally different from address than an authentic club. I believe these brands have prices that retailers are not supposed to reduce. Province: Fujian Tour issue clubs have a serial number that starts with a T. www.taylormadegolf.com Cobra King UT 18* w/Kbs C-taper lite 110s. So those of you worried that you may get ripped off by one of these sites need to take a step back and ask yourself, do I really need the name brand if I can only afford to pay the $500 these sites are charging and if so you must realize you usually get what you pay for so. Counterfeit TaylorMade SpeedBlade Serial Numbers. A friend put it on his scale to check swing weight (should have been D3) and it was so heavy it was off the scale. http://www.greatgolfdeals.com/ Thumbnail Who are these major retailers and why cant the major retailers sell the same goods at reduced prices and save on any losses? clientTransferProhibited, Domain Name Server : Tech Street1: 112-114 Des Voeux Road,Central,HongKong I have a personal experience with gray market items with a nice watch I bought. Cheers! Under the conditions of use, the line says. I filed the complaint this AM with PayPal and checked my Email shortly after. Does the website have a pysical address? @Jason, yes, second swing has a store here in Minneapolis that I go to and buy clubs from..they are legit. it is an eBay store with the name Golf Mart. Nice websitejust hope I did not find it too late. i think i have answered you question already But the looks were spot on. On many of the newer Taylormade drivers and fairway woods, the real serial number will be very light colored gray writing. Dont be an idiot. He got the package from UPS what I saw. Organization : Citra Joe However, my order is being tracked from Hong Kong and has been sent via DHL. Miura 4-P MB001 irons Steelfiber i110cw +1/2" document.getElementById( "ak_js" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Contest runs from May 18th June 1st Maximum of 5 entires allowed 1 allowed per day The Contest Has Officially Begun! Only 95,000 businesses or 0.5 percent of the 19 million businesses met the above criteria. Coincidentally the next day there was a bogus charge from China on my card. sale, wl So, because it is too expensive to pay American workers and use American materials, the Chinese economy will reap the bulk of the benefit of the golf club manufacturing market (excepting U.S. marketing and sales reps, etc. Obviously that is a tall goal, and we are not perfect, but I dare say there is only a very very small minority is unhappy at the end of the day. Page Views per Visit: Up Arrow 1 Month: 2.5 3 Month: 1.7. These mistakes were all subtle but prevented adjustment of the club face and loft to the desired position. Registrant Postal Code: 322000 This information has been very helpful. How would I spot a fake if I can only see them in pictures? found a website called http://www.hygolfcn.com. Can the small local golf shop or golf pro shop get OEM clubs from a valid source if they are not on the approved retailers list?? My only concern is that some of the clubs are stamped with the GENUINE on the neck, and some of them are not. I tracked prices for a few days after purchase(I was shocked to see that I won this $270 set of clubs for $120). Same story as mine. First thing I would do is ask for real pics of the clubs. Go to your local golf store instead. just had a chat with Ann from mysurbuy.com regarding the origin of the clubs : Ann: Creation Date:2008-05-27 Oh dear I am another sucker, it all seems legit until you hit the order button. Would like to know if this is true and are they selling genuine or fake clubs. CObra S2 irons, brand new with the wrap on it, i ask for picture, and he was not able to provide them but he told me that the club where a late season return from Acushnet. I am wondering about the authenticity of the website http://golfwholesaleshop.com/ are they genuine. clientTransferProhibited Secondly, and no less important to the cause of golf club counterfeiting is the fact that so many people now touch this product or design before it is completed. )-: I have a high handicap. them back but would very expensive. Has anyone ever done business with bobsbettergolf on ebay? Finding: the set is genuine ( this is my 5th callaway set and I know the products well ) and would say, Empire Golf is professional and sells genuine products. These irons have a unique design with some reductions of perimeter weighting and more weighting allocated behind the sweet spot. China blocks all inbound queries, another clue. Please inform me if I am missing something, but if Rockbottomgolf does not hold accounts for the authorised purchase of golf clubs from such top brands previously mentioned, is there any other legitimate way of acquiring clubs and for a price that can be competitve on a world scale? But the paypal address for payment is to [emailprotected]. I paid over $300 for these and guess what? This means HUGE playability problems. They are also somehow related to golfsales365 with an address 315 Bartlett st. new hamshire shipping from china. Go get fitted from a golf professional that knows what they are doing. will buy from him for good now with his prices on taylormade products. They are fakes indeed!!! Do you think these are also selling counterfeit products..? Bill Phone: +86.05946277277 I should have been weary when the driver was listed aI a very low price. I just made the mistake of ordering Callaway clubs from this company. I purchased a Ping G15 driver from golfmartdiscount for $169 with free shipping. Thanks GolfEtail for a happy ending! You would better suited going to a trusted local outlet who will fit you to the clubs that best suit you and provide the confidence the clubs are the genuine article. Is BestPriceGolfShop.com a legitimate business or knockoffs? Anyway, my credit card company would not let me dispute it unless I had received the club and had an offical letter stating it was a fake. Sorry error in last comment, if the magnet does not stick not stick. Thanks again. Dont even tell me they couldnt lower the prices. I think it is a very fanciful term to believe, as you put it, that Rockbottom gets it goods from closeouts or overstock activities. My son wants to order from them thanks, I just recieved a Scotty Camaron putter from them and compaired it to my own, seems okay the weight is good it sits behind the ball well, checked on the Scotty Camaron wedsite and is identical to the ones on screen, so if it is fake then its flipping good. Honestly any company selling clubs in China which are US brands I would be skeptical of. Upload or insert images from URL. They obviously have to come through unauthorised channels. Me13:27:15 The counterfeit Scotty Cameron grip on the bottom is totally different than the authentic. What is difficult is I am interested in the R9 i forged irons, which are not available in the US. in China and assemble in The USA. We are starting to see more fake JDM golf clubs on the market. unfortunate;y they would come back under another name however when i contacted google they removed these immediately and activity on adwords has been greatly reduced, Someone tell me if they think this website is fake. Buying from a reputable retail store and yes paying a little extra not only gives you peace of mind, but the clubs are under warranty for 1-2 years as well. I am very cynical, but also kinda cheap. As someone else posted above, if all consumers would do their homework wed eliminate this problem through supply and demand. Grip Size: Standard. Golfetail is in the US and also has a website where it shows their toll free number, picture of their staff and more confidence building information. Ive been reading this post with interest as I think I have been stung as well. Thank you for the post. Registrant Organization: Brandgolfclubs Ive contacted them to refund my money and I will return the clubs. Whatever brand name you want on a club well put it on. makes no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the operation of the site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. Like I said. golfernewbie.blogspot.com. I recently bought an r11 TP 7-Wood off of E-Bay store, The Golf Habit, who seems to be and from what Ive seen in this thread is legit. This was obviously a huge relief, so my advice to anyone who has been stung would be to speak to their bank immediately. While it started out as a legitimate question, before I finished writing it I started researching and added links, and by the time I was done I knew the answer. http://www.cobragolf.co.uk/dealer-locator. Thanks. Doesnt appear to be fly-by-night. i just want to know if i should return it or not! NS History: 3 changes on 3 unique name servers over 4 years. Thanks! United States would like to know if wallys discount golf sells authentic or fake clubs, As much as i am delighted that i know a bit more about fake clubs out there.. it sure is scary. Heres a tip, Go to the golf store and pay retail price. I politely replied staing that i believe these are originals, they then replied pointing out that the 9.5 degree loft i was offering wasnt actually available only a 9 and 10.5 are! 1 x Tour Response 950 4-PW RH Golf Clubs Select Flex: Regular Here you can find golf clubs for sale at the best price, such as newest., Another asian discount site trying very hard to disguise where their clubs are coming from. Glad to hear. There is a dealer on eBay that has great feedback. Clue three: Is there a contact telephone number and is it only for sales only, you cant ask them where they are. If they didnt use these foundries, drivers instead of costing $300 would run you about $1000 smackeroos! BUYER BEWARE! January 25, 2022 by local. Seemed to be ok and good service. Clear editor. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Althoughironically many are funded by Taiwanese investorsinteresting huh. Pat- I agree with you about being smart when shopping for anything online ESPECIALLY if the price is too good to be true. Sunny13:22:48 Bought a made for Taylormade Fuji Motore shaft that just never played right. I received the message they are not fakes so again I asked them how they can sell ping online directly? Sorry Tim, but as good as that sounds, it is not that easy. Go buy last years clubs from a legitimate retailer if youre short on money. Most counterfeit clubs will have a much larger font for the serial numbers than what is on the authentic clubs. Another clue. have you guys brought any brand of golf set from the wowgolfcllubs website? I sent an email to the seller asking if they were genuine Callaway products that would pass an inspection by Callaway. Cheap, cheap, cheap. Me13:29:42 Thankyou all. If only you could learn to be sarcastic youd probably be even nicer. The proof is that companies like Costco could probably double the product sales of a high-end club, but manufacturers would never sell to them because Costco would want to sell at a significant discount. NOW AVAILABLE: GolfWRX G/Fore Hats and Holderness & Bourne Polos! Most of the rip-off online stores have old inventories (Nike platinum) or regular-priced golf balls. Golfskydiscount,Inc. bk12, November 26, 2019 in Deal or No Deal? Thanks, After reading the comments, I become a little bit paranoid at purchasing online. Bill Name: Chen Sun Expires on: 21-Mar-14 They say that they eliminate the middle-man and buy direct from the OEM, Check out this story from Australian online news source about a guy getting caught selling fake golf clubs on ebay: http://money.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=984001. Thanks for your help. Anyone have any ideas as to how to get response from them? Again a case of wrong info, they are ignorant at best and crooks at worst. After purchasing Callaway X-22 irons from GolfEtail via eBay, then reading these posts/comments, I started to feel a little uneasy. If there is anything else we can help you with let us know. Your game improves by playing better equipment, and that makes it more enjoyable, which makes you play more, and get better, and buy better equipment which makes you better, etc. I 00:20:12 question what would be the major differences in the clubs against the origianls? For Luis. I would feel better if they had said got ya sucker but no they just down right lied! I also checked the serial numbers with Taylormadethey are counterfeit. Country: China Me13:21:47 Sunny13:24:27 I currently play TM R9s and will be looking at the Speedbladez when that model is superseded. A guy in China does not give a crap if your 6 iron weighs the same as your 5 iron in grams. My buddy just bought a set of Mizuno MX-200 and the colors look awful.Thanks. Looks way to good to be true, but let me know. R11 driver is currently 399.99 brand new, anything less is illegal. That can sometimes be a good tipyour right pengyun. Country : us * Hosted on 2 IP addresses over 0 years. GolfWRX_Spotted posted a topic in Tour and Pre-Release Equipment, Tuesday at 04:47 PM, GolfWRX_Spotted posted a topic in Tour and Pre-Release Equipment, February 20, GolfWRX_Spotted posted a topic in Tour and Pre-Release Equipment, February 13, GolfWRX_Spotted posted a topic in Tour and Pre-Release Equipment, February 6, GolfWRX_Spotted posted a topic in Tour and Pre-Release Equipment, January 31, By Cobra F6 3, 4 hybrids Matrix Red Tie Stiff Its wrong for us to participate. Budget Golf: Are you familiar with an outfit called http://www.golfetail.com? I asked the rep if the equipment have serial numbers and she said yes, but the serial numbers are for the Japanese/Asian market and not US. Anyway no doubt you will find holes in this, but I urge you to put your ego aside and humbly admit you may not have all the facts on this one? Buyer beware - Miura fakes May 10, 2020, 05:15 AM I'm like 99.9% sure these are fugazy. We sell best golf clubs at very cheap price. Must admit that the prices looked to good to be true and the about us citation was written in pidgin English but the pictures of the clubs looked so real. but, then again, what do i know. That something is the way the rounded toe meets the top line. One in particular is golfwholesale18 and Ive read a couple of posts here where someone was questioning whether to purchase or not and another who did purchase from them. They came in on Saturday (while I was out of town). Does anyone have any info on the sites buycheapgolf.com or ourdiscountgolf.com. It does take a driving license to drive a car, unfortunately every dumb ass can use internet. as a club builder i have come across many countefit/fake golf clubs and below are a few examples all bought off ebay. True Spec Golf's DJ Lantz and GOLF.com's Andrew Tursky test the carry, feel, and forgiveness of Miura's new PI-401 irons against their current gamers.Subscri. However upon sending them an email telling them their stuff is so fske I cant give them away they sent me an email back saying the clubs are genuine they dont sell fakes! Tech Organization: Chen Sun gu shan qu

Byberry Mental Hospital Patient Records, Articles F

fake miura golf clubs

Place your order. It is fully free for now

By clicking “Continue“, you agree to our sunderland player wages and remus and sirius saves harry from the dursleys fanfiction. We’ll occasionally send you promo and account related emails.