craigslist homes for rent west columbia, sc

The house has incredible storage all around, beautiful new hardwood floors on the 1st floor & stairs, nice high ceilings and custom light fixtures throughout. Coldwell Banker Realty and Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC share common ownership and because of this relationship the brokerage may receive a financial or other benefit. 2 months free on a 13-mo. writing. At Westwood, we realize that how you live is just as important as where you live. This unit been remodled and in a great neighborhood. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. All information provided is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed to be accurate and should be independently verified. Galley styled kitchen features stove, refrigerator, and dishwasher. one-level with ample space. We take fraud very seriously. $2,595/mo. And while youre enjoying one of our fun social activities, you can let your furry friend roam freely at the pet play park. West Columbia. lease receive May 2023, February 2024 and July 2024 free. ft. and is pet friendly. Check availability now! 12 results. 4716 Bonnie Forest Blvd. Located near I-26, airport, and Downtown Columbia. Welcome home to the one of the newest and hottest luxury apartment communities to hit Cayce and the surrounding area! * Total electric and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. $1,269 - $2,349. Five Points Home - This home is walking distance to Five Points, minutes away from University House has 3 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,764 sq. 3 available units in this apartment building. 1-3 Beds. How to search for Home Rentals by Owner? & Hwy. This browser is no longer supported. 709 Dunbar St. Florence. Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # Awesome home for rent in West Columbia! and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Sylvan Homes does not advertise on Craigslist or Social Serve or Facebook Marketplace. Relax in the ultimate urban environment: your new home at 4 West. 1614 Walterboro St, West Columbia, SC 29170, 2724 Platt Springs Road, West Columbia, SC 29170, 2724 Platt Springs Road, West Columbia, SC 29170, View this property at 2724 Platt Springs Road, West Columbia, SC 29170, Scott Properties of the Midlands & Charleston, View larger map and directions on Google Maps, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. This layout comes with a newly renovated kitchen furnished with brush nickel hardware, brand-new laminate flooring, and upgraded appliances. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. To take advantage of this opportunity, your household income must not exceed certain limitations. 2724 Platt Springs Road is currently listed for rent at $2,000 and was received on March 03, 2023. within minutes from interstates I-26 and I-20, Lexington Medical Center, the University of South Carolina, and the Vista. Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. craigslist provides local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale, services, local community, and events Our invigorating zero-entry pool is the cherry on top, coupled with the outdoor grilling and entertainment area making for an excellent way to beat those sweltering summer days. See 274 Houses for rent in Columbia, SC, browse photos, floor plans, reviews and more to help you find your perfect home. Youll ?nd special touches throughout each room, from barn-style sliding doors and bar top seating, to designer lighting and curved wall features with floor to ceiling windows. or rent | West Columbia Home values; Sellers guide; Selling options. 4 Beds $2,500. Parks near 427 Laurel Mist Ln include Marco Specialties. Blythewood. Beautiful Kitchen features Granite Countertops, Designer Cabinets, Stainless Steel Appliances and Recessed Lights. Privacy Divider between homes. A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. Rentals in Columbia. West Columbia SC Houses For Rent. Explore 140 houses for rent and 104 apartments for rent in Columbia, SC with rental rates ranging from $649 to $6,400. Pelion. Convenient to shopping and dining. This condo features a spacious living room. Want to learn more about 701 Osage Avenue? Copyright 2023 Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc. With skyline views, granite countertops, fantastic amenities that include a saltwater pool, poolside fire pit, outdoor kitchen, pet spa with grooming station, bike storage, access to the Cayce Riverwalk and so much more your friends will be jealous! | Craigslist and will never ask you to wire money or request funds through a payment app on your mobile device. 2 Baths. Rental Source. DO NOT SUBMIT AN APPLICATION until you have completed the Registration Form and viewed the property. Homes For Rent in Columbia, SC. From Business: We purchase all sizes of used mobile homes. The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. beautiful condo located off Bushriver rd. You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. You wont find this combination anywhere else. Coldwell Banker Realty and Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC share common ownership and because of this relationship the brokerage may receive a financial or other benefit. We are located 378 Close to a variety of restaurants, shopping churches & schools. | no image. Elgin. Please call Missy for a showing today. As of October 2020, the GreatSchools Ratings methodology continues to move beyond proficiency and standardized test scores. 2 units. Floor plans starting at $1150. Hardwood in the bedrooms! 236 Crimson Oak Dr - 5/2 2400 sqft. News and Updates, Beautiful 2 bedroom FOR RENT - UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT 9 Chicorana Rd, West Columbia, SC 29169. 2490 Fish Hatchery Rd. ft., 0.46 acre lot and is pet friendly. Myrtle Beach, SC $1,150 Deposit determined by credit score. . in West Columbia? Applicant to verify school. This error applies to the full form. * Patio Extra nice 16x80 Mobile Home for rent. no image. *This community participates in an affordable housing program that allows us to offer some apartments at reduced rates. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Gaston. 2724 Platt Springs Road, West Columbia, SC 29170 (MLS# 558130) is a Gorgeous 3-story single family home at the heart of West Columbias River District! Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. 2724 Platt Springs Road is currently listed for rent at $2,000 and was received on March 03, 2023. Come Home to 4 West this Summer 2023! Columbia, SC 29203. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. reading. Nearby food & drink options include Hitchiker, Skeeter's Bar, and The Human Bean. Townhouse for rent. The lifestyle youve been dreaming of awaits. Kitchen with all new stainless steel appliances, spacious pantry, granite counter tops and a counter to seat up to 6. Learn more. Our beautiful apartments come with granite counter-tops, stainless appliances, beautifully appointed cabinetry, and grey washed wood plank flooring. Pool, Cats House has 3 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,470 sq. . Tenant is responsible for activating the electric account with Dominion Energy. . This browser is no longer supported. 651 Cedar Field Ln, West Columbia, SC 29170, 4026 Platt Springs Rd Unit A, West Columbia, SC 29170. Neither Coldwell Banker Realty nor any listing broker shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and they shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon this data. Lexington County. This layout comes with a newly renovated kitchen furnished with brush nickel hardware, brand-new laminate flooring, and upgraded appliances. Our mission at UsedMobileHomes123.com is to purchase great homes with land from sellers at reasonable prices in the, My hot water wasn't as hot..so I called kitty and she came over on her day off to fix itand I must say.kitty is one of the hardest working. You must enable JavaScript to use craigslist. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. 320 Oliver St, West Columbia, SC 29169 $1,065/mo apartment $1,449. Please contact the Leasing Office for more details. $1,500. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Our fully gated community has more in store for you, from a cutting-edge fitness center, a lively clubhouse to a business center. Visit us today and see why you wont want to live anywhere else! Favorite button. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. lease Move in by 3/31/2023 and receive May 2023 and February 2024 free OR 3 months free on an 18-mo. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. 2023 Coldwell Banker. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. . Availability, pricing and specifications are subject to change without notice. Upstairs you will find a spacious flex room with a decorative fireplace. West Columbia, SC For Rent By Owner. Charming 3 bed /2 bath home close to USC - Charming 3 bed /2 bath home in Melrose Heights. cats are OK - purrr 701 Osage Avenue is currently listed for rent at $1,000 and was received on March 03, 2023. The primary bedroom features a walk-in closet and ensuite with dual vanities and a soaking tub. Naomi Scipio 427 Laurel Mist Ln is located in West Columbia, the 29170 zipcode, and the Lexington 01 School District. Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. Similar homes for rent in West Columbia. We are a short drive away from the University of South Carolina, Lexington Medical Center, Riverbanks Zoo and Botanical Gardens. Take a closer look at our community at: www.rent-quailhollow.com. This is a carousel with tiles that activate property listing cards. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. This error applies to the full form. McLeansville NC. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. 2023 RentalSource. choose the site nearest you: charleston; columbia; florence; greenville / upstate; hilton head; myrtle beach In terms of arts, Columbia is known for its rich musical heritage and is home to the South Carolina Philharmonic and Koger Center for the Arts. Want to learn more about 2724 Platt Springs Road? | street parking Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. 133 Vista View Dr, West Columbia, SC 29172 . Take a We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser. saving. Covered balcony for private relaxation. You can browse all West Columbia rentals or 2 beds, 1 bath. 104 Gainsborough Dr, Goose Creek, SC $1,514 5 bed 21/2 bath House Very Nice Home in St Andrews. We are delighted to offer an awesome 2Bd 2Ba decked out with a tremendous assortment of House has 4 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,016 sq. ft., 0.28 acre lot and is pet friendly. Starting at $1,170 USD /mo. Take a step back in time with a visit to the South Carolina State House, the Confederate Printing Museum, or the Mann-Simons Site, showcasing the city's rich history and cultural heritage. All Rights Reserved. a South Carolina Company 803.256.2184 803.256.9134 Rental Policy Tenant Resources Tenant FAQ Maintenance Request Home Services Properties Owners Tenants Agents About Contact Blog 803.256.2184 Rental Policy Tenant Resources Tenant FAQ Maintenance Request 1158ft2 We have simplified upscale living by providing you with a few unique and stylish floor plan options right in the crossroads of urban culture and city excitement. Close to shopping, schools, and downtown Columbia. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. !I have been out here since 2015 n they have went up on the lot rent and they don't even, This trailer park is, very probably, one of, the worst in West Columbia. rent period: monthly. Bonnie Forest neighborhood. Awesome home for rent in West Columbia! *. Popular points of interest near 427 Laurel Mist Ln include Hitchiker, Skeeter's Bar, and The Human Bean. Redfin does not endorse or guarantee this information. No Carpet! Lexington. Just a few blocks from Sunset Blvd. Page 1 / 1: 8 for rent by owner. Conveniently located to USC, Downtown Columbia, Lexington, Interstates, Shopping and Restaurants. CONSENT TO TEXT MSG: By Craigslist and will never ask you to wire money or request funds through a payment app on your mobile device. These amenities may not be available for every unit. Save your search and be the first to know. Owned and Managed by Sylvan Homes. With its rich cultural heritage, thriving arts and entertainment scene, and diverse experiences and opportunities, Columbia is a great place to call home. No Carpet! 803-252-8710 or [email protected], Trey Covington DO NOT send money to anyone claiming to be the owner. columbia apartments / housing for rent "west columbia" - craigslist CL columbia housing apartments / housing for rent post account apartments / housing for rent search titles only has image posted today hide duplicates miles from location use map. 9401 Wilson Blvd Lot #367. Lower Counter or Sink (34" high or less) Minimum 27" High Knee Space at Kitchen . REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. Browse photos, get pricing and find the most affordable housing. Call to schedule a tour of our community today! Two additional Bedrooms share a Full Bathroom. Landmark Resources LLC, Calibre West Townhome - This townhome is the only one of its kind at Calibre West Apartments! Operating in the state of New York as GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC. This home features two bedroom, 1 full bath upostairs and 1 2 bath on lower level. Our open kitchens include striking white quartz countertops, brushed bronze pull down faucets, custom shelving and two tone kitchen cabinetry with black hardware. Get luxury living without the price tag in our upgraded 2 bedroom apartments. Boundaries 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved.

What Causes Casey To Strike Out, May 20, 2019 Tornado Bust, Exotic Clones For Sale Michigan, What Did Perry Como Die Of, Articles C

craigslist homes for rent west columbia, sc

Place your order. It is fully free for now

By clicking “Continue“, you agree to our sunderland player wages and remus and sirius saves harry from the dursleys fanfiction. We’ll occasionally send you promo and account related emails.