convert word to html c# without interop

I am using Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word to convert html to word.I am creating html file on local machine then converting it to word file.But word file is not showing correct formatting. The code is very similar to the last article's code except in this one we just need to know the run properties. document.editor.temp.value = 'print "'+document.editor.temp.value+'\\n";' } string htmlConvertedString = string.Empty; foreach (Paragraph par in content.Descendants<Paragraph> ()) {. if(document.editor.code.value.indexOf("")>=0) {noIllegals=false;} in2 = r15.split(in1); '

'+nl+ var thisFile = new ActiveXObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject"); hgt = screen.height / 2 - 100 m = bulk.split('"') Convert JPG to WORD online & free. How does Doc Converter Pro Web App differ from WordToHTML.net? If I save a Word document as a web page using HTML, will it have an URL? To use Google Drive, start by signing in to Google Drive in a web browser. You have the option to convert your html file to word, as well as a variety of other formats, using our free online converter. poptext = document.editor.code.value; ''; r13 = r12.join(""); Plus, this requires Word to be installed, isn't it? pos = 'left='+wth+',top='+hgt+',' We use cookies to make wikiHow great. Create an instance of Converter class and load the WORD file with full path; Create & set ConvertOptions for the html type; Call Converter.Convert method and pass the full path and format (HTML) as . Convert word to html, clean html, edit text or html online, save html code and more. function stanLink() function convertToRebolc() function doText(){ Convert your documents to HTML with this free online HTML converter. { '