cheap trucks for sale under $3,000

Email me new used car listings matching this search: By clicking "SIGNUP" you agree to See vehicles with price drops in the past 30 days. Im very happy with my purchase. I explained my situation to them and Matt was so accommodating and helpful. post; account; favorites. Standard rust out. 25 CARS & SUV'S UNDER $3000! Most of these truck deals were manually chosen specially for people with low budget searching for where to find or buy a cheap truck that costs no more than $1000, $2000 or up to $5000 dollars. Ive done body works for 30 years . Listed 5 days ago, Wesley Chapel, FL New spark plugs. - See if you can save on car insurance on KBB.com, Pre-qualify for a car loan with no credit score impact. Your email alert is being set up. Listed 3 days ago, Levittown, NY If your looking for a hassle-free honest locally owned dealership this is for you. Low miles. Bought 99 xlt 4x4 in 2015. You can filter your results by using the vehicle search form below. Is the best ever. Avoid this place, do not do business with them. There are fewer than 5 car listings for your search. At Autopten, we are constantly seeking for those dealers selling the cheapest pickup trucks in USA, to promote and help them to get in touch with buyers interested in these vehicles. What impressed me the most was that Matt and Mark went the extra step above and to my very pleasant surprise found me, not 1 but 2, of the cars I really wanted!!! Listed 201 days ago, Sanford, FL - Used Trucks Under $3,000 Search Used Search New By Car By Body Style By Price ZIP Filter Results 181 listings Vehicle price See monthly payment > $500 - $3,000 Include listings without available pricing Mileage Any Years Min to Max Color Black (19) Blue (23) Brown (2) Gold (6) Gray (10) Green (16) Red (30) Silver (15) Teal (1) White (42) Yellow (2) - Used Cars Under $3000 Shreveport, LA. SALE TIME! Vehicles sorted from highest to lowest price. 293 cars for sale found, starting at $1,975, Average price for Cheap Trucks Florida: $5,680. The Society of Automotive Engineers' recommended practices are also taken into account. Well done UAW l. I usually write reviews when I absolutely hate something, but this time I really wanted to let everyone know how AWESOME this place is! She totalled it. - . Old Faithfull as I refer to it. We value your time and with competitive pricing, wide sele VIN: 5YJSA1H19EFP36548 Stock: 221687 Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Pacoima, CA / 16 miles away from Los Angeles, CA. It's a 4wd extended cab with the 6.5 ft bed. Gas tank was the biggest chore. Message: Vehicles sorted from highest to lowest price. I pulled it and it still retains the original Ford starterfixed it and put it back in a video consultation. These trucks under $3000 listings weren't automatically fetched from data feeds scattered through the web. 2016 Mercedes-Benz B-Class 4dr HB Electric DriveWholesale Prices Available to Public now! Be the first to know when there's a price drop or update for this car: The information on vehicles provided in this service is supplied by the Click. I have gotten so many compliments on it. Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. This Tesla Model 3 delivers a Electric engine powering this Automatic transmission. A few years ago I bought a 3-Series flood car from these guys, and I could not have had a better experience. Calls may be prerecorded. Fantastic experience. Sign In. Water pump. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Engine knocks like a diesel engine but has plenty of power and keeps on ticking. Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and costs. By subscribing, you agree to our Privacy Statement and. Othervthan brakes and other wear parts the rest of truck is all original. These pickup trucks under $3000 listings weren't automatically fetched from data feeds scattered through the web. I also have new Motorcraft coil packs and fuel injectors just because I think theyll perk the 5.4 up a bit but havent installed them yet. Who actually does that anymore? Replacing the bed now due to corrosion from State Maine winters. - I pull a 5x8x3 trailer when wood cutting and load the truck and trailer down heavy. I have replaced my wife' s car three x's. Would you like to view the latest search results? The starter died today Biggest engine problem to diagnose was the fuel filter. - If you have or own a pre-owned pickup truck that would like to sell for a low price, please sign up as a private owner, and list it here for free. * Delivery of any kind does not apply to Alaska and Hawaii. Autopten.com. upon request. New distributor cap. odometer: 100000. title status: clean. a virtual appointment! Listed 19 days ago, Plant City, FL This pickup will be used for personal and work purposes. Click. By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to Congratulations! Selling as is. Many MORE NOT PICTURED. Selling or trading this classic pick-up truck AS-IS. - It's the best truck I've ever owned much less driven in my entire life and I'm 31. 2016 Mercedes-Benz B-Class Electric Drive, No accidents, 1 Owner, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 2 Owners, Personal use only, No accidents, 2 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, Exclude vehicles with Major Issues Reported. Range Score is Recurrent Motors comparison of the vehicles current estimated range to what was normal when new. A cheap used truck can serve the dual duties of hauling your construction or home improvement supplies and can get you from point A to point B at an affordable . Current mileage 186kish. Clean title. Rides nice. !This Narvik Black with Black interior trim is a great find with only 16k miles. Cheap Trucks for Sale See Listings Near Me Used Cars New Cars Location Nationwide Make Model Body Style Years to Price Cash Finance to Price Drop 0 See vehicles with price drops in the past 30 days Mileage to CPO Certified Pre-Owned 0 Exterior Color Condition and History Transmission Drive Type Engine Interior Color Fuel Type Listed 22 days ago, Gresham, OR VIN: WDDVP9AB9GJ009375 Stock: N009375 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-07-2023, Located in Los Angeles, CA / 6 miles away from Los Angeles, CA. The truck is in perfect Price very negotiable. Tweet. Edmunds' ratings are backed by 15+ years of pricing research done by our data scientistsHow are ratings determined?We analyze millions of data points to generate our ratings. Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. When the 2 valve 5.4 triton was down to a crawl, he parked it on 3 cylinders. Take him with you to look at the vehicle you are interest in. Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! I didn't feel like they were trying to upsell me and they felt like honest friends to me. rather than buy another vehicle. Inventory Page 1 of 17. Can't be disappointed with Lightning they will always leave you smiling and always fun to just drive. This dealership offers There are currently 252 pickup trucks for sale by owners and dealers under $3000 starting at only $489. 304,036 miles. Vroom is a national online retailer that allows you to shop thousands of high-quality vehicles online, delivered straight to you. ASK ABOUT 100% NO CREDIT CHECK FINANCING !!! I was able to get almost 9,000 miles out of it before I was hit head on by a 07 BMW a month ago. Listed 10 days ago, Kannapolis, NC If you go and buy salvage car and rebuild it most times your going run into stuff that your not aware of. See hi-res pictures, prices and vehicle info on PickupTrucks.com. Tires less 2000 Chevy S10, V6, 140k miles, premium rims, stereo, low profile tires, great truck. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. Listed 84 days ago, Gray Court, SC for sale > cars & trucks - by dealer. I will say that since 2009 this truck has never let me down and has never broke down once although I credit that to proper maintenance and fixing little issues before they become big problems. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. Listed 83 days ago, Haines City, FL - Wheels: 22" Amg Black Multispoke Turbine This truck is a Ford F150 XLT 1993 for $3K with 259k miles. Everything mechanical has been ADDRESSED. Please visit us at www.MajorMotorCars.com or call us (888) 841-4094. I will enjoy my pickup truck. I've purchased a number of cars from George at East Coast Auto Source over the years. Save up to $86,216 on one of 3,004 used electric cars, trucks and SUVs in Los Angeles, CA. It sat for nine months, while the whole time I kept telling him I could tune it up and put it back in service. It had some issues that needed to be addressed, but it was a used vehicle. A vehicle that doesn't have any of the below issues, A condition where the automaker buys back the car due to warranty defects, Any vehicle that has been stolen from its owner and then found, Damage to a component of the main structure of the vehicle, Vehicles owned or leased by a business rather than an individual. 321-242-0328 30+ YEARS IN BUSINESS! Contact the dealership with Jasmine was a great help in trying to get my Daughter in a car when I start looking for my next car she would be the first person I will contact her personality and attitude was over and beyond what most sales people do this day and time Thank you Jasmine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 50 Best Pickup Trucks for Sale under $3,000, Savings from $509 Truck Price Range Year Range Make & Model All makes & models Trim -- -- Location Search city or zip Radius 10 mi 25 mi 50 mi 100 mi 150 mi 200 mi 300 mi 500 mi Any 2318 Results Sort Best Match Best Match Price (Least Expensive First) Price (Most Expensive First) Distance (Nearest First) Listed 40 days ago, South Amboy, NJ JAGUAR APPROVED CERTIFIED!! Therefore we have expanded your criteria. Listed 1 day ago, Saint Petersburg, FL Listed 119 days ago, Jonesboro, GA MELBOURNE, FL 32935 321-242-0328 NO CREDIT CHECK! Very clean 4x4 truck for $3K, strong motor, cranks but won't start, security issue, many new 06 Chevy Avalanche. 26J Laramie Customer Preferred Order Selection PkgTrailer Tow GroupSecurity GroupLight Group, Off-Road PkgSuspension Pkg, Off-RoadSkid Plate Pkg, 22B SXT Customer Preferred Order Selection Pkg, By using this service, you accept the terms of our, Used Truck Buying 101: Everything You Need to Know, 7 Good Used Midsize Pickups Under $5,000 for 2019, 9 Good Used Pickups Under $5,000 for 2019. - Listed 13 days ago, Owings Mills, MD ** CLEAN TITLE ** PANORAMIC ROOF ** Thank you for giving us a chance to earn your business. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. The staff were great, the car drove excellent, and I later got more cars from them for my family. I now have 198,000 miles on it and plan on getting another 100,000 out of it. expressed or implied. population estimates of the average ratio (+/- 2 standard deviations) of sitting height to height. Thanks Tom for making it happen for us at Mathews Ford! - fuel: gas. From one spark plugs to air filters, bulbs and tires I know that I have saved a lot of money Range will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery-pack age/condition and other factors. Its still my daily driver and looks basically like when it came off the dealers lot so Im going to try and get another 10 years out of it just because Im sure I probably can. hidden. Located in Lennox, CA / 6 miles away from Los Angeles, CA. These add-ons are not disclosed anywhere on their many used car advertising sites, nor in-person prior to completing the purchase. Finance available, Buy here pay Here available. Mechanic's special! This vehicle information is subject to the dealer website and the Carfax history record! Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule It's supposed me. Vehicle drives and runs good. Listed 20 days ago, Jacksonville, FL To find matches in your area, please try adjusting your filters. . Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Trucks Under $3,000 for Sale by Owner in Atlanta GA, Trucks Under $3,000 for Sale by Owner in Boston MA, Trucks Under $3,000 for Sale by Owner in Chicago IL, Trucks Under $3,000 for Sale by Owner in Dallas TX, Trucks Under $3,000 for Sale by Owner in Detroit MI, Trucks Under $3,000 for Sale by Owner in Houston TX, Trucks Under $3,000 for Sale by Owner in Los Angeles CA, Trucks Under $3,000 for Sale by Owner in Miami FL, Trucks Under $3,000 for Sale by Owner in New York NY, Trucks Under $3,000 for Sale by Owner in Philadelphia PA, Trucks Under $3,000 for Sale by Owner in Phoenix AZ, Trucks Under $3,000 for Sale by Owner in San Diego CA, Used 4x4 Trucks for Under $5,000 (with Photos), Cars for Sale Privately by Owner Under $1,500. our. - Maintenance has been minimal I guess. Smoothest car buying process Ive ever experienced. N Salah sultan is a great guy he helped us in making a decision after looking for so long, VIN: W1KCG5FB3NA010091 Stock: NA010091 Certified Pre-Owned: Yes Listed since: 08-02-2022, Located in City of Industry, CA / 25 miles away from Los Angeles, CA. There are fewer than 5 car listings for your search. Get email alerts on this search. Buy your next car from home, pressure free. - Search filters. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. Our recommendations See vehicle info & compare prices to find the best deal on PickupTrucks.com. Find Used Trucks for Sale by City in . This Nissan Frontier SE 2002 just needs a little work to get Great truck, water pump went out last weekend and don't have the time right now. And as a 16 year old I beat the xxxx out of it. Listed 27 days ago, Orem, UT are based on surveys from the CDC and Leiden University Medical Center, and are derived from Home; Used Cars; . Changing filters in this panel will update search results immediately. Very smooth ride, Timely and personable service, distance wasn't an issue for closure, vehicle matched price range without pressure of up-selling (review is within first 30 days of ownership). Laminated Safety Glass They' re ( MFG'S ) not building them like this any more. Definitely give these guys a call. . Almost two more years on the 09 F150 5.4 FX4 s/crew and its still going basically trouble free. And surprisingly the truck came back to life. I bought a 2000 F-150 Harley Davidson used 10 years ago. Heated Seats, CD Player, iPod/MP3 Input, Back-Up Camera, Aluminum Wheels, D VIN: WVWKP7AU3GW916029 Stock: GW916029T Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-13-2023, Located in Hermosa Beach, CA / 12 miles away from Los Angeles, CA, VIN: KL8CL6S05EC487263 Stock: 487263 Certified Pre-Owned: No. 2013 Ford Focus Electric 5dr HBWholesale Prices Available to Public now! 1997 Dodge Dakota. I wasted more than 2 hours driving there and back, plus test driving the car, before they disclosed their true offered price. Listed 2 days ago, Montevideo, MN You can get more information about this car from your couch through BUT, once I have the money or parts it will take to fix the front left wheel and steering assembly, it'll be back on the highway screaming again! Listed 108 days ago, Melbourne, FL Let me school some of yall for bashing for not knowing what your talking about. Get real-time updates when the price is lowered or when there are new matches for this search. Listed 20 days ago, Tampa, FL Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. Cars.com Privacy Statement. We offer low VIN: 5YJYGDEE6MF086528 Stock: 23000 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-27-2023, VIN: KL8CK6S06GC624863 Stock: 624863 Certified Pre-Owned: No. Oil pump, radiator. Whether long distances or around town, my truck has not failed me yet. Listed 161 days ago, Panama City, FL Be the first to see new listings and price drops for your search. - It's due for some bigger maintenance now. Looks like crap on the Great truck for contractors or for personal use. I spent $200 on a brand new battery, and $250 for new motorcraft plugs and edelbrock performance coil on plug packs. Exclusive Trim Package Got the truck as a company vehicle with 305,000 miles on it in 2015. WHOLESALE WEEK. - - With Vroom, browse VIN: 7SAYGDEE0NF481552 Stock: 481552 Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Buena Park, CA / 24 miles away from Los Angeles, CA. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Learn more about this 2008 GMC Sierra 1500 Work Truck 4WD, Learn more about this 2004 Dodge RAM 1500 ST Quad Cab LB RWD, Learn more about this 2006 Ford F-250 Super Duty XL SuperCab LB 4WD, Learn more about this 2006 Dodge Dakota SLT Quad Cab 4WD, Learn more about this 2009 GMC Sierra 1500 Work Truck LB, Learn more about this 1999 Ford Ranger XLT Standard Cab SB, Used Trucks for Under $3,000 Near Me in Atlanta GA, Used Trucks for Under $3,000 Near Me in Boston MA, Used Trucks for Under $3,000 Near Me in Chicago IL, Used Trucks for Under $3,000 Near Me in Dallas TX, Used Trucks for Under $3,000 Near Me in Detroit MI, Used Trucks for Under $3,000 Near Me in Houston TX, Used Trucks for Under $3,000 Near Me in Los Angeles CA, Used Trucks for Under $3,000 Near Me in Miami FL, Used Trucks for Under $3,000 Near Me in New York NY, Used Trucks for Under $3,000 Near Me in Philadelphia PA, Used Trucks for Under $3,000 Near Me in Phoenix AZ, Used Trucks for Under $3,000 Near Me in San Diego CA, Used 4x4 Trucks for Under $5,000 (with Photos).

What Happened To Chris Thorn Drop Forged Survival, Man City Transfer News De Jong, Firefighter Commendation Bars Placement, Siegfried And Roy Attack Video, Sheryl Lee Ralph Eric Maurice, Articles C

cheap trucks for sale under $3,000

Place your order. It is fully free for now

By clicking “Continue“, you agree to our sunderland player wages and remus and sirius saves harry from the dursleys fanfiction. We’ll occasionally send you promo and account related emails.