charter arms lavender lady recall

","catentryIDs" : "118210"}, ","catentryIDs" : "118210"} IMPORTANT NOTICE19 September, 2022 Charter Arms does NOT sell firearms directly to consumers. It is uncomfortable to fire, has already been shipped back to Charter once, and after some recent target practice we discovered it only actually fires a whopping two out of five times now. If link doesn't work, copy and Read more . Gun ownership among women, for fun or personal protection, is increasing. You will need to save your CLUB card in order to purchase this item. Charter Arms 380 ACP. Series. Shortly after, Daniel Defense one of Academys suppliers learned about the sporting good giant hiding the rifles from shoppers views they placed Academy on a do-not-sell list. Shop with your new CLUB Card and start earning CLUB Points today! Charter Arms 53841 Undercover Lite Lavender Lady DAO Double 38 Special 2" 5 Black Rubber Stainless MSRP: $477.00 | Your Price: $349.12 In stock Purchase Now Charter Arms 53851 Undercover Pink Lady Off Duty Double 38 Special 2" 5 Black Rubber Stainless MSRP: $482.00 | Your Price: $355.53 In stock Purchase Now Academy further stated this morning they have the right to conduct their own investigation of the supposed defect as well as recall the guns they have sold. Im not going to give an intruder the chance to take my weapon. <> MANUFACTURER: Charter Arms MODEL: Lavender Lady TYPE: Revolver ACTION: Double / Single CALIBER: .38 Special CAPACITY: 5 FINISH: Lavender FRAME: Aluminum GRIPS: Black Rubber GRIP TYPE: Synthetic BARREL: 2.0" SIGHT TYPE: Fixed Sights WEIGHT: 12.0 oz. Like our other duotone offerings, the heart of the Lavender Lady is our popular Undercover Lite, but with an attractive lavender anodized finish. REMEDY/ACTION TO BE TAKEN: If you purchased a Charter Arms Lady .38 Special Revolver between February 2012 and July 2016, STOP USING IT IMMEDIATELY! In the recall notice, they recommendthat Pink Lady and Lavender Lady revolvers be returned to a local Academy Sports store or by calling theAcademy Sports customer service line to set up a return if there is no store in your area. Transfer Bar. Money was about to change hands when I asked to remove the zip tie and check the action. you save 19%. "partNumber" : "1754673", But theres no getting around it: at close combat distance, Sam missed center mass ten times. Now you could say this epic fail is not a condemnation of the Charter Arms Chic Lady per se. These days, she shoots about once a week. Home . 3 0 obj Total Height. It is pure junk. Stock Status: 1. Available Online. Her first choice is a Pink Lady .38 spl made by Charter Arms. Youll see this same story repeated round the net: gun guy buys wife a brightly colored Charter Arms snubbie for personal defense. And thats what they get. What features does this gun have that appealed to you? . ["thumbnail"]=> Advanced Search . The Lavender Lady is another model in Charter's exciting line of duotone revolvers. I can pull the trigger just fine now, but it doesnt always fire. "seo_url" : "https://www.basspro.com/shop/ProductDisplay?urlRequestType=Base&catalogId=3074457345616676768&categoryId=3074457345617131770&productId=118210&urlLangId=-1&langId=-1&top_category=&parent_category_rn=&storeId=715838534", We had to send mine in for the trigger pull; I cant remember what it weighed in at but even Charter Arms said it was heavier than it shouldve been for the model. Safety Description. Charter Arms is known for their high quality pistols and with the Charter Arms Lavender Lady Revolver you can be assured that your personal and protection needs are met. This article was syndicated from Guns.com Outdoor Hub, LLC (d/b/a Carbon Media Group), 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 USA. Once returned, Academy will send the firearm to Charter Arms for inspection and it will be returned to the stores location after it is certified safe for use. Also, customers will receive a $25 gift card for the inconvenience. A gunsmith we know dumbed it down for me b/c I am definitely clueless when it comes to the inner workings, and said that now it basically isnt putting enough force to actually fire the bullets out every time. Written by a Georgia lawyer, Kurt Martin, and a Georgia firearms trainer and lecturer, Dan Cavallaro. If your order it less than $25, you can use the remaining balance on another order by choosing to Redeem CLUB Points area within checkout. Small revolver that is perfect for small hands allowing firm grip when shooting it. Seller's demeanor changed. Don't let the looks fool you the Charter Arms Lavender Lady .38 special revolver packs a lot of punch and is based on the company's . Lightweight, rugged aircraft aluminum frame. 3.2500. Wife has a Lavender lady , 32 H&R mag. My husband was so happy I wanted a gun that he didnt balk at my choice. And if you want to just plink, use .32 S&W long. Academys recommendationif you own one of these revolvers is that if you purchased yours between February2012 and July 2016 to stop using it immediately. Charter Arms Pink Lady 32 H&R Revolver, 2" Pink Stainless Steel - 52330. }, List Price: $408.00. My hubby bought me a CA Pink Lady (hammerless) for Christmas. I carry a S&W 638 and yes, I'm female, and yes, it took some practice to get accurate with it. FREE SHIPPING on Over 250,000 Products. Academy Sports issued a recall notice for Charter Arms Lady .38 Special revolvers sold between February 2012 and July 2016. Category : Revolvers. %PDF-1.5 Prior law enforcement experience with S&W and Taurus 357 never had any issues. Charter has no plans to recall any of these models. Description. Charter Arms Lavender Lady. Ergonomics Carry * * * * * The following recall notice is posted in all Academy stores as well as on their website HERE. To quote the late Warren Zevon, it aint that pretty at all . Charter Arms Lavender Lady Revolver 38 Special 5rd. Chambered in 38 Special, the Lavender Lady's frame is distinguished by an anodized aluminum lavender finish that contrasts nicely with its 2-inch stainless steel barrel and stainless steel cylinder. Mfg Item #: 53840. I would guess this recall is due to this sort of issue. It really helped me ease into the hobby. Known for their low price, sturdy frames, and simple design, Charter Arms has continued to make quality, affordable revolvers under a variety of models. If pink isnt your color, Charter Arms does make this gun in a variety of different colors. My only requirements for my first gun were that it was pink, a revolver, and I could fire it. "ItemImage467" : "https://assets.basspro.com/image/list/fn_select:jq:first(.%5B%5D%7Cselect(.public_id%20%7C%20endswith(%22main%22)))/1754673.json", The Lavender Lady is a duotone double-action revolver from Charter Arms, based on the popular Undercover Lite model. But a gun that stays at home because it is too big to carry while running is far worse than the clunky firing small guns that fit in a bra holster. Undercover Lite. Cause Im definitely looking out for you. I shot it out to 50 yrds & got paper all day long. The demand of new CHARTER ARMS LAVENDER LADY pistol's has risen 48 units over the past . Im not a huge fan of the overly-ornate script on the Chic Ladys barrel, but people who love this gun, love this gun. Never let it be said that I have anything against pink guns. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Brand . My wife shoots it like a pro as well by the way, Hey there just bought my wife the pink lady in .32 I noticed that 32 H&R rounds are very hard to find what i was wondering if anyone knew a good place to buy bulk and or how well 32 SW long work with the gun. In stock Purchase Now View Details Charter Arms 63270 Arms THE Professional .32 H&R Mag3" BLACK/WALNUT . General Sights. MSRP: $477.00 | Your Price: $364.14. Lethality? 1) Continue and have the firearm(s) listed below automatically removed from your shopping cart: 2) Cancel and the item listed below will not be added to your shopping cart: 1) Continue and have the items listed below automatically removed from your shopping cart: 2) Cancel and the firearm listed below will not be added to your shopping cart: The Lavender Lady is a duotone double-action revolver from Charter Arms, based on the popular Undercover Lite model. string(4) "post" Your $25 Instant Credit will be automatically applied at checkout. We bought the thing NEW! Yes, well, there is that. Epic 22 Pocket Pistol: The Beretta 71 Jaguar. }. Sam didnt totally miss the paper; she nicked the top right corner of the left sheet. The tough, aircraft-grade aluminum frame is anodized with an attractive lavender finish; the cylinder, barrel, and working parts are made of stainless steel. Whatever else you can say about the advisability of carrying a lightweight snub-nosed revolver, the Charter Arms Chic Lady is a real gun that looks real pretty that shoots real bullets that conceals real easy that doesnt cost a real lot of money. Charter Arms Lavender Lady 38 Special 2in Stainless Revolver - 5 Rounds - This high-grade cast aluminum revolver features an anodized lavender frame and a stainless steel cylinder and barrel with 'LAVENDER LADY' on the barrel. Short Range Proposition Designed as a concealment weapon, it is unlikely the Pink Lady will ever be used at any greater distance than across the room and more likely at arm's-length. Thats what a large number of female buyers really, really want. The Well Armed Woman LLC (thewellarmedwoman.com) is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Secure online ordering. Basing the recall on customer reports and product inspections,. Im a woman, I love my Chic Lady Pink hi-polish stainless gun and recommend it to any woman wanting to get into target shooting. {"notice": "Notice--Pay Pal.
This item may not be purchased by using the Pay Pal method of payment. It doesnt have any more kick than the S&W snub nose that I qualified with. Whether your work dictates that you . Shop online for the best selection and prices of Charter Arms handguns and pistols at Hinterland Outfitters. Attachments. endobj int(1) Charter Arms 9mm. You can prepare for conflict (trigger finger-wise) while the revolver is still concealed and then shoot through your garment if it needs be. Add To Cart. You can contact Customer Service by calling 800-300-1723. The second gun was a Charter Arm Undercover .38. My brother bought one. See a quick overview Read more , Nick's Corner vol 216 August, 2021 https://youtu.be/QTBI9UH3vg8 Click on the link to see Nick's Corner. 6.75. SHELTON CONN marking. The last to times I had to pay shipping myself. The fact that shooting the snubbie in an attack could lower an owners chances of survivalwasting precious time and pissing off the perpis neither here nor there. You may now add this item to your cart. stream Please try again at a later time. Ships in 8 to 10 business days. I was at a gun show once and about to purchase a Charter Arms .38 from an individual. Product Recalls; New Arrivals; This Week's Feature; New Charter Arms Lavender Lady SA/DA Revolver, .32 H&R Magnum, 2.0 Barrel, 5 Rounds, Rubber Grips: Sold. I hand to use two hands on several occasions to even fire it let alone be accurate. The responsibility of personal protection doesnt have to weigh you down. >`|4]_xkAV(C0c.'Zq2V}+WpK%2b0Z% o,ylR7 8\ Phone: 719-391-2556 Email: [email protected] 4285 E Fountain Blvd Colorado Springs, CO 80916 Specialty Sports & Supply 2018 All Rights Reserved. TFB also sent a request for comment from Charter Arms which was answered this morning. Without giving too much away, I'll put it this way: Wife was anticipating finally getting a chance to shoot her new gun and now we're putting it up for sale. Numrich Gun Parts Corporation 226 Williams Ln. Attention LadiesThis pistol is for you. Checkout with your new Bass Pro Shops CLUB Card and earn points on your order. ReviewStream . My husband bought me the pink lady dao(hammerless) as a Christmas present. Once returned, Academy will send the firearm to Charter Arms for inspection and it will be returned to the stores location after it is certified safe for use. Also, customers will receive a $25 gift card for the inconvenience. He started the site to explore the ethics, morality, business, politics, culture, technology, practice, strategy, dangers and fun of guns. This is a very easy gun to shoot and is quite accurate. Charter Arms Lavender Lady .38 special revolver . Smith & Wesson Model 586: Reviewing A .357 Revolver With Class. Charter Arms Lavender Lady Double-Action Revolver - .38 Special + P. This SKU table contains a list of all SKUs available for the product. Heres the rabbi firing the Charter Arms Chic Lady. Charter Arms will return the firearms to original factory specifications, as guaranteed by Charter Arms' lifetime warranty. The hammer didn't move the firing pin. Copper is my favorite color. Right-handed, Your email address will not be published. I personally shoot her Pink Lady every bit as well as my J frame. The recall was the result of an identified manufacturing issue that potentially affected a limited number of Pink Lady and Lavender Lady revolvers sold by Academy Sports + Outdoors . Textured, ergonomic grips. According to the notice, anyone who bought The Pink Lady or The Lavender Lady revolver should stop using it immediately! and return it to the nearest Academy store or contact its customer service. Charter Arms The Pink Lady 38 SPL 5-Shot Used Trade-in Left Handed Revolver $219.99; Brand: Charter Arms; Item Number: 13-13741; Like our other duotone offerings, the heart of the Lavender Lady is our popular Undercover Lite, but with an attractive lavender anodized finish. COPYRIGHT 2021, THETRUTHABOUTGUNS.COM. Its pink! You can filter the list of items shown by selecting attributes. This .38 caliber revolver provides accurate shooting with slight recoil. Case sensitive with a minimum of 6 characters & one numeral. Charter Arms 38 Pink Lady Review Its called Pathfinder but doesnt resemble the original kit-gun-like version. My wife has the Pink Lady. Personally, I wouldnt be shooting any weapon from too close. It is lighter weight but it is a great ccw. The maximum number of products that can be compared is 4. Thanks for the input. administrator March 8, 2022 New Charter Arms Lavender Lady SA/DA Revolver, .32 H&R Magnum, 2.0 Barrel, 5 Rounds, Rubber Grips: Sold 2022-03-08T12:48:53-05:00 Sold Firearms. Charter Arms Pink Lady Specifications Model: Pink Lady Caliber: .38 Barrel Length: 2 Ammunition Capacity: 5 Rounds Charter Arms Pink Lady Usage & Features What features does this gun have that appealed to you? I wasnt crazy about them either especially with the 44 , they just dont feel good . Action : Single/Double. Change the grips . Sorry, we were unable to connect with Capital One at this time. UPC. The tough, aircraft-grade aluminum frame is anodized with an attractive lavender finish; the cylinder, barrel, and working parts are made of stainless steel. "Finish_|_Lavender Aluminum":"31" Charter Arms 53620 Boxer 38 Special Caliber with 2.20" Matte Stainless Finish Barrel, 6rd Capacity Matte Stainless Cylinder, Anodized Finish Aluminum Frame & Finger Grooved Black The Lavender Lady shoots quickly in double-action, or you can cock it with the traditional spur hammer and take a cool aim. The fixed sights interfere minimally when drawing the double-action revolver from a concealed position, and rubber grips provide a solid hold, while absorbing recoil. Its a gun! About Us Policies Reviews How To. Another great gun that is affordable and one that wont disappoint! ], Check out with Sezzle and split your entire order into. Its A Good Way to Blow Your Hand Off and Two Other Reasons Not to Carry a Gun In A Handbag, Soldiers Who Shoot People Suffer More PTSD Than Soldiers Who Dont, Kiger Updates the 9c Compact With the New Kiger-9c Pro 9mm Pistol, Gun Review: Smith & Wesson Model 317 Kit Gun .22LR Revolver, New From ShaloTek: P320 Compensated Slide, http://www.cheapjungleboots.blogspot.com/. She is going to be taking her class sometime in February. An affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. (Doh!) I like the S&W Model 36. Im of two minds here. And? Custom Grips Charter Arms Bulldog, UnderCover, Pink Lady, Pathfinder Pearl White. If your application was successful, you should receive your CLUB Card in the mail within 7-10 days. in this thread in this sub-forum in the entire site. The Pink Lady is my go to carry gun in the winter time due to the heavier clothing that I wear to keep warm which conceals the gun nicely! Ammo was in pristine condition when fired thru several test guns. Not so much. (1) Charter Arms Undercover The Old Glory 38 Special Revolver $ 416.00. We went to the range for the first time yesterday and I handed it back and shot the seni-auto he brought instead. , ["count"]=> A Charter Arms Lady owner asked Charter on their Facebook page Could you please explain to me better the need for a recall on my 38 Special Pink Lady and the length of this process in returning and repairing please. The cylinder wouldnt cycle, the rounds had abrasions on 3 of 5, the primers were raised after firing blah blah blah Numerous probs!! Incredibly lightweight, this revolver makes it an ideal concealed . Right gun, wrong caliber. Charter Arms revolvers: The Pink lady, left, and The Lavender Lady. Its a great little firearm. bool(true) Charter Arms Undercoverette Lavender Lady Guns.com Condition: New Best Price: $372.99 See Deal Last Updated: 01/20/2023 2023Awards & rankings #10Most Popular Charter ArmsHandguns Charter Arms Lavender Lady Stats Accuracy60 Ergonomics50 Fit & Finish65 Range10-50 Yards Recoil50 Reliability75 About the Charter Arms Lavender Lady

Hiland Park Baptist Church, Does Steve Doocy Have Cancer, Dallas Texans Coaches, Articles C

charter arms lavender lady recall

Place your order. It is fully free for now

By clicking “Continue“, you agree to our sunderland player wages and remus and sirius saves harry from the dursleys fanfiction. We’ll occasionally send you promo and account related emails.