black mouth cur hog dogs for sale

Has had experienced separation anxiety so needs love and affection.Buy Now, My name is Hermione Im a Greyhound, Boxer mix and Im 8 months old. [email protected] Contact David young [email protected] Detail, I have 1 female and 3 male. Their mom and dad are our family pets.. Black Mouth Cur, Florida Seminole Premium $3,500 Ready to Go Lyonsheartpups Full AKC $ fully vaccinated paperwork in hand crate trained !.. *Data sourced from 122 Black Mouth Cur puppies for sale across the United States on NextDayPets.com. 11 weeks old and had 1st & 2nd set of shots and they have been dewormed. The Black Mouth Cur is muscular, well-balanced, tenacious, and courageous. Good with children and other animals. A Black Mouth Cur is a medium-sized multi-purpose working dog. He is crate trained. I noticed one day that I was without a tree dog. Basset Hound Breeders & Puppies for sale near Wisconsin. Both parents on site. Litter is 5 male, 3 female. g. Our dogs continue to win in the squirreland coon competition hunts we participate in. All Rights Reserved. They are very sociable and highly energetic. He needs to run and play. They will be trash broke. If you are looking for a puppy, you may notice these dogs are commonly labelled as hunting or herding bloodlines. Different dog breeds are better for different kinds of hunting, and hog hunters in America have learned which types of dogs work best as a hog hunting dog. Transportation. up at 8 weeks of age . Ladner having the original yellow blackmouth curs, that havebeen in his family for something like 100 plusyears. Entlebucher Mountain Dog Puppies For Sale; Catahoula Leopard Dog Puppies For Sale; It is essentially helpful for males, who have obesity and also suffer from erectile dysfunction. I've always hunted hounds and dont know much about curs. It was not long until we came upon a creek and we were about to cross the creek when that ole yellow blackmouth cur started treeing on a big whiteoak tree. Hello, My name is Paul Welchel. Bred for working cows and hogs. The BMCs are dewormed and had first set of shots. Median Price: $325.00 (Lady) She was making a good squirrel dog when she died an untimely death. Very healthy litter no runt. Read more Details / Contact 8 of 57 mix Howl needs a new home because his person is no longer available to him. They were born on March 23, 2022. I went home telling my parents all about that yellow blackmouth cur and it was not long until my mother got me the book Old Yeller. The Black Mouth Cur is a medium-sized dog with long legs and a broadhead. 2 black and 1 brown I only breed the best to the best. In my search I kept hearing about the dogs that L.H. Full blooded. Then is when I decided to drive to Mr. Ladners house, me and 2 of my sons, David & Timothy. 432-345-3047 Read more Gillespie County, FREDERICKSBURG, TX These puppies go extremely fast! The Black Mouth Cur is most commonly known as a hunting dog. George West, TX. Next Day Pets provides the only safe and secure means of selecting and purchasing the perfect Black Mouth Cur puppy for sale from the comfort of your home. Email me if you are interested in the blackmouth curs.View Detail, They were born May 8th. All shipping must paid by the buyer. This breed does best in a rural setting or a home with a large securely fenced yard. I bought these puppies from Mr. Ladner and this was in 2003. As a child, I started hunting hounds and kept them until about twelve years ago. She doesnt bark unless barked at. She grew up around cats and dogs. The Black Mouth Cur is extremely sensitive and intelligent. At times, we have hog dogs available. Learn more. They are not recommended for homes with non-canine pets. I do sell some pups to hog hunters and I feel like these dogs are very well suited for that also. Originally purchased dog for my 5 year old daughter but we do not have the time to care for her . Great with older kids. It is important to regularly check the ears for debris and remove excess hair. Male brown & white with blue eye &brown eye. Female. Roc is a sweet boy with lots of love to give. Theyll be 4 weeks old on Wednesday the 20th of April. After reading that book that really got me going sure enoughthen! Please consider this before purchasing a puppy. They owned a yellow blackmouth cur dog that they called Crook (due to a crooked tail). Doubt she will be much bigger. FEMALE DOGS: A sonogram will be provided to the buyer upon the sale transaction. One theory suggests the breed originated in the mid-1700s when French settlers emigrated to what became Louisiana with Beauceron dogs. They respond best to training with a lot of human contact, and in addition to hunting, make great companions and watch dogs. Initially bred for hunting, this well-muscled and rugged dog may appear as very bold and scary but is an absolute softy. Meaning theyll be 8 weeks and ready for pickup may 18th. When calculating your budget make sure you account for the price of food, vaccines, heartworm, deworming, flea control, vet bills, spay/neuter fees, grooming, dental care, food, training and supplies such as a collar, leash, crate, bed, bowls, bones, and toys. I ta.. I am a hobby breeder. Black Mouth Cur mix Rascal is a 2.5 year old BMC who needs to be an only animal in a high energy home. A FINISHED DOG will find, bay and stay with a hog. Everyone that has every met Tater loves him from the word go. ORIGINAL BLACK MOUTH CUR ASSN. Free delivery, up to 100 miles from my house. Find Black Mouth Cur puppies for sale. They have only been dewormed. He is great with kids, is extremely friendly, and loves to chase lizards. The cost for a Black Mouth Cur puppy for sale varies greatly and depends on many factors such as the breeders' location, reputation, litter size, lineage of the puppy, breed popularity (supply and demand), training, socialization efforts, breed lines and much more. Black Mouth Cur's do well with other dogs provided they are not classified as a Toy breed. Like and Follow Us Yellow Black Mouth Cur. They still need a lot of work. They are so sweet and I already have had their first shots and word just ready for their new family to love them.View Detail, Pups are 7 weeks and have had first round of parvo and worm shot. Hillis' Texas Flash is an outstanding Tree Dog! *Raising Healthy puppies. Both of these dog breeds are very high energy and need a job for best results. She stays with you in the yard, she lays on the couch with you, she loves to be with you non stop. Would be good.. Blackmouth cur and Lab mix puppies, 7 weeks old, will be 8 weeks on Jan 18th. This breed is exceptionally affectionate to women. Walters and last but definitely not least Joey Hutson. ADN-13201 . Lifespan: 8-10 years Black Mouth Cur Height: 16 - 25 inches at the shoulder Weight: 50 - 100 lb. I had gone home to spend the night with a first cousin of mine. We've compiled the top 20 male and female Black Mouth Cur names for 2023 after analyzing 122 Black Mouth Cur puppies for sale. If you have your puppy shipped, we do not refund any money for shipping or any other expenses you may have coming to pick your puppy up. Litter is 5 male, 3 female. There's much to see here at Hillis Blackmouth Curs. Here are just a few of the best dog breeds for hunting feral hogs. A jack of all trades, the Black Mouth Cur is a "utility" dog often used for hunting, herding, and other working jobs. Copyright 2021 Hillis Blackmouth Curs - All Rights Reserved. She is potty trained and crate trained. This dog has a great nose and can run all day and trail SILENT. Ibarra's kennel guarantees all of our dogs to work within one year or they will be replaced at no additional cost to the owner. A Black Mouth Cur Pitbull mix can weigh between 40 and 95 pounds, while their height usually measures around 17 to 25 inches at the shoulder. Healthy, lo.. Black mouthed cur(hound) border collie/lab. They are very sociable and high.. Poppy is an absolute sweetheart. I can no longer take care of Him due to moving. States. She is so beautiful and smart.Kevin was a great help with any questions we had and still is. She doesnt bark unless barked at. Sweet dog. We will not be responsible if anything happens to the dog during shipment. Somewhere around 8:00 a.m. that Saturday morning us boys went walking in the woods behind their house and ole Crook followed us. He is great with kids, is extremely frien.. We took on Roc when he was only 4 weeks old. AmericanListed features safe and local classifieds for everything you need! The BMCs are dewormed and had first se.. Hog Dogs For Sale Call 361-645-4695 for more information - Calls accepted from 8 am to 8 pm cst. They were born May 8th. This is the price you can expect to budget for a Black Mouth Cur with papers but without breeding rights nor show quality. MandyKaneView Detail, 2 Female Black Mouth Cur Puppies..14 Weeks Old..Wormed and Shots up to Date..Raised with Farm Family..chickens,Ducks,cats and more..Mother on Premises..Asking a Rehoming Fee of $400.00 Should be a Good Stock Dog.Call Ron Leave Message xxx-xxx-xxxx will return callView Detail, He is potty trained love kids and other dogs good hunting dogView Detail, The dog is up to date on all his shot and is a great dog . My boyfriend got arrested and I normally wouldn't charge for them, but I have to make the bills by myself now and I already have 4 dogs here. The buyer will be required to provide a second clear sonogram before a refund is completed on all returned female dogs. They are generally light brown with black markings . A well started dog is sold without a trial or guarantee. Have been.. Beautiful sweet super smart house trained 3 females left a little blue healer in them.. Leo absolutely loves to cuddle and be loved on. While they excel at having a job, they're equally as happy existing alongside their family members, with lots of play and adventure involved. 2026 Aiken Road. Mountain Cur. You have 72 hours to have your puppy Vet checked. As a highly energetic pup, a . They are tenacious and courageous, traits that make them ideal hunting and cattle dogs. Make sure you do your research before buying or adopting your Black Mouth Cur puppy for sale. First three pics is him as a puppy last two is him nowView Detail, She is four years old. Find Mountain Cur Puppies and Breeders in your area and helpful Mountain Cur information. They are super sweet. Although the Black Mouth Cur is a fine companion, they are first and foremost a working breed. 6mi Oct 14 Great Pyrenee/Golden Retriever Puppies (fre > Reedley) pic 111. Stud Service, Pups, Occasional Started Dogs & Proven Genetic Brood Stock Available! Full blooded great hunting dog or just for the family. 11 champion pedigree line. The settlers crossbred their dogs with well-adapted swamp hunting wolfdogs owned by Native Americans in an effort to develop a better working dog. The BMCs are dewormed and had first set of shots. Great idea for Christma.. Ladner raised in Southern Mississippi and after a few calls to his son Curtis, I was the proud owner of my first Blackmouth Cur. Find Black Mouth Cur puppies for saleNear Florida. If you are interested in cow dogs or hog dogs, give us a call for availablity. Southern BMC and Ladner Black Mouth Cur puppies are registered NKC. They are capable hunters, guardians, and family companions. The Black Mouth Cur is not recommended for apartment or city living. Their mom and dad are our family pets and are awesome! He will sit, stay, shake, speak, protect our home, and tree every coon and squirrel in the woods. At Next Day Pets you can find the perfect Black Mouth Cur puppy for sale near me from the comfort of your home, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All the pups are all currently in "home " quarantine with David Thoms for 150 days!! She's a great dog does well on leash and off leash. Litter is 5 male, 3 female. They are 7 weeks old. Great with young kids, microchipped, house trained, neutered, and I have papers.View Detail, She is 11 weeks old. The nails must be regularly clipped. From 400-500 miles from my house $600.00. Southern Black Mouth Cur. He is around 50 pounds of pure love. Hillis Blackmouth Curs - Blackmouth Curs, Breeder, Puppies for Sale | Hillis Blackmouth Curs Hillis' Yellow Black Mouth Curs Ladner Bloodline All the Way! A STARTED DOG are dogs that have been on 3-5 hunts. She's about 20 pounds. According to the United Kennel Club breed standard, up to 10% of the Florida Cracker Cur dog breed coat may be white on the chest, tail, nose, or toes. Prince is a gentle puppy that loves to run ! If you choose to purchase a puppy you might need to consider sending a $100.00 deposit to secure your puppy. Just really cute overall. Dan's chase dogs are a select mixture of Black Mouth Cur and Hound. These Curs intelligence and natural ability shows in the ease with which they can be trained. Zena & Cajun Cutter Puppies 11/26/22 $550.00. What people are saying - Reviews of our Dogs, Copyright 2010var d=new Date();yr=d.getFullYear();if (yr!=2010)document.write("-"+yr); Victoria Web Design. Line Bred Weatherford's Ben, WRIGHTS BOUNTY HUNTER, Wright's Bounty Kino, WRIGHTS WESTERN HELL KAT, Conn's Randy & Wrights Western Jaguar Genetics. All of our puppies come with a guarantee. Some will hunt with the older dogs. Nevada, Idaho, Colorado, Texas, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Wisconsin, Alabama, Tennessee, Indiana, Ohio, Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Washington, New Jersey, New York, Black Mouth Cur, Tennessee Tyler District, Black Mouth Cur For Sale in United States, Black Mouth Cur For Sale in Tennessee (4), Black Mouth Cur For Sale in Mississippi (2). Litter is 5 male, 3 female. On This Board; You cannot create threads. The Black Mouth Cur is a hog hunter, bear hunter, lion hunter; the BMC is a squirrel and coon champion. Nowadays, BMCs can be found anywhere around the country. Northern California Black Mouth Curs Los Molinos - California. Males and Females available. They still need to be trained. I have owned lots of Ladner Cur dogs over the last fourteen years. The Black Mouth Cur dog is a breed of hunting and cattle dog. They have a strong natural desire to please their master. Working lines East German Shepherd puppies. Height & Weight. She throws awesome . 7-15-2022 Catahoulas Catahoula Leopard spotted pups. Average Price: $500.00 View Detail. I take pride in breeding the best to the best! Nobody takes more pridein breeding up good dogsthan I do and thats a Promise! Healthy, loving gentle puppies this ia a hunting breed. (if shipped~ you pay shipping)~. one day, so I got me a female and raised some nice pups. I have dogs from L.H. The Florida Cracker Cur is a well-muscled hunting and all-around work dog. Highly regarded for their hunting skills of squirrel, raccoon, bear, boar, and mountain lion, they were also utilized for herding cattle and as guard dogs. Please be aware that the buyer will need to make all flight arrangements and pay for all cost of flight and shipping kennels. They will do best with an experienced hunter or cattle hand. About Black Mouth Cur The BMC is an all-around utility dog or a work dog. The puppies are $400 and will be available after their shots this weekend.View Detail, Beautiful sweet super smart house trained 3 females left a little blue healer in themView Detail, 3 females : You cannot reply to threads. Hips and Elbow certified, chi.. These puppies are part black mouth cur and blue nose pit. We rescued him from a shelter 5 years ago and we have loved having him in our family. About Black Mouth Cur Weight 50-100 lb Lifespan 12-16 years Group Not applicable Best Suited For Active singles, families with children, houses with yards, farms/rural areas Temperament Intelligent, loyal, protective, kind Comparable Breeds Catahoula Leopard Dog, Black and Tan Coonhound Height 16-25 inches Copyright 2021 Hillis Blackmouth Curs - All Rights Reserved. My mommy and daddy are moving to a smaller house due to financial difficulties and I need a lot of land to run around. Originally bred as all-around working dogs in the southeastern United States, Black Mouth Curs are strong, brave, and energetic. WRIGHT CATTLE CO. ~ FOUNDATION QUARTER HORSES ~ RODEO & BEEF CATTLE. Please let us know if you have lots of love to give and reach out.View Detail, 8 Sweet puppies need homes. Black mouth cur mixed with lab His name is Prince. Stud Service, Pups, Occasional Started Dogs & Proven Genetic Brood Stock Available! She grew up around cats and dogs. I only raise from dogs that I SEE show strong treeing instinct. Next Day Pets employs stringent verification checkpoints to ensure our puppy listings are safe and secure. These sturdy, strong canines have been known throughout history as efficient cattle herders, hog hunters, and family guard dogs. Black Mouth Cur Puppies Pets And Animals For Sale - Florida (Clear) Leisure Time & Hobbies 89 Pets and Animals Cities 15 Jacksonville black mouth cur puppies 14 Sanford black mouth cur puppies 12 Pensacola black mouth cur puppies 12 Tampa black mouth cur puppies 11 Orlando black mouth cur puppies 11 Fort Myers Beach black mouth cur puppies Real Estate. Their mom and dad are our family pets and are awesome! Like most working breeds, they are bred for stable, reliable temperaments. He is around 50 po.. Needs good home. I have 4 girls and 1 boy left. The Wikipedia definition of "cur" describes these dogs as "the lowest class of nameless or pariah dogs," which sounds a bit condescending, as though the dogs are unwanted outcasts. Standing between 18-24 inches at the shoulder and weighing in between 35-60 pounds, the black mouth cur was bred as a working dog. Considering a Black Mouth Cur puppy for sale? Does anybody have any ideas? As a working and hunting breed they require an inordinate amount of mental and physical activity. He is not neutered since we were going to breed him but having to move and cant take all our babies. It is also known as Southern Black Mouth Cur, and Yellow Black Mouth. [email protected] AKC registered. They are full black mouth cur, but are not. Free Dogs & Puppies Black Mouth Cur 1 Year Old Black Mouth Cur/German Shepherd Mix $150 (Negotiable) Dogs & Puppies Black Mouth Cur Young dog for adoption Free Dogs & Puppies Black Mouth Cur Black Mouth Cur Puppies $300 Dogs & Puppies Black Mouth Cur Blackmouth cur Dan's catch dogs are normally a 50/50 mix of Dogo and American Pit. Keep checking back, more dogs added soon! Will give crate and bowls also. The Black Mouth Cur price starts from $300 to $350. Black Mouth Cur pups. She is potty trained a.. All my puppies are AKC , have mulitple Shots, Microchipped , They are well loved on. Please help me and give these Lil pups a good home. Female. A WELL STARTED DOG is a dog that has been in 10-20 hunts. My family lives in Southern Middle Tennesee. 9 Weeks 3puppies left . We truly thought we could take keep him happy in our home but I started a full time job and my own company and our kids are in 3 different after school activities and with my husband now traveling for work, we don't have the time to spend with Roc. Potential h.. Let me introduce you to colt! Playful and happy. : You cannot create polls. He is about 8 months old of pure energy. 35.177.75.23 We are about mid-way between Senatobia and Holly Springs, MS, and about 1 mile off State Highway 4. Items Included: Shots, . Gender: Male. Give the dog a chance. They are 7 weeks old. Please text me xxx-xxx-xxxx if interested.View Detail, Prince is a gentle puppy that loves to run ! The other bay dog is a black and brindle catahoula female that is 1 1/2 yrs. The Florida Cracker Cur is noted for his courage. They are sold without a trial or guarantee. HILLIS BLACK MOUTH CURS SIMMS - Texas. She grew up around cats and dogs. The average cost for all Black Mouth Curs for sale is $500. All plans for a dog to be shipped must be made by the buyer. Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a28c3645a9e7312 So, if you want a dog from long lines of proven tree dogs, contact me and I will let you know when some will be available. Delivery of a dog to the airport in San Antonio Texas is available at $250.00. Cow Dogs for Sale: Black Mouth Cur Pups Black mouth cur. Poppy loves to play tug a war, and chew on her toys. at his kitchen table and it didn't take me long to realize that I was talking to a man that really knew black mouth curs. These dogs are green. Hunting Dog Breeds Raised: Blackmouth Cur. Cute and playful. They are very sociable and high.. Black Mouth Cur, Florida Ocala Premium $60,000 Labrador puppies Ashleymchenry9 Adorable chocolate lab puppies for sale. See photos for your selfBuy Now, Blackmouth cur and Lab mix puppies, 7 weeks old, will be 8 weeks on Jan 18th. Kevin has wonderful Dogs I drove from Central IL to pick our girl up. Developed in the rural southern United States from dogs first brought to America from England. I'm sure glad that you stopped by to view my Ladner Yellow Blackmouth curs! Great with other dogs. Later that morning he took us out to show us all of his dogs. I looked through about 4 different litters of puppies before finding the 2 pups I liked the best. ~Ido not raise as manypuppies as I use to raise, so what few thatI do raise are already sold. You don't have to be a professional trainer or expert to get a good treedog with the Ladner Curs. They are very sociable and high.. 5 month old male French bulldog. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. Two rounds of shots, and worm treatment.. FREE Cow Dogs for Sale: CUR PUPPIES ready now! Testimonials (8) Submitted by: Don and Tammy on Feb 05, 2015. She is potty trained a.. Hey everyone its your lucky day we have your new puppies ready for there new forever h.. AKC Champion pedigreed imported parents on site. Lifespan: 12 - 16 years Black Mouth Cur Bulldog Mix Personality Not long after the passing of Lady, my wife and myself made a trip to go see Mr. L.H.. After spending sometime with Mr. Ladner, we picked out another pup and headed back to TN. The coat of the Black Mouth Cur is short, straight, smooth, and fine. Stock, Big Game, Blood Trailing, Trapline, Predator, & Decoy Dogs. A recent heart worn test will be required with any dogs that are returned. Well I have tried a lot of dogs through the years and they never would turn out like ole Crook or Old Yeller. They are very. Black Mouth Cur Physical Appearance: Size, Coat, & Build. They are highly proficient at swimming, tracking, treeing, and baying. Cute and playful. The catahoula cur dog is an American dog breed that was named after Catahoula Parish in Louisiana. Black Mouth Cur's do best with short and varied sessions to prevent boredom. These puppies are part black mouth cur and blue nose pit. They are 7 weeks old. This breed has no known health issues. Please call us at 530-209-5840 to inquire about puppies. I have 1 female and 3 males. Line Bred Genetics Including the Blood of Yellow Jacket, Royal King, Hollywood Gold, Blue Rock, Joe Hancock, Blue Valentine, Mr San Peppy, Dick Sonoita, Rey Del Rancho & Peter McCue. Good with cats. Bottle fed him and kept him inside per vet orders until he was fully vaccinated. If the dog does not work, then it has to be brought back to me in the same shape you received it. We at ranchworldads.com are working every day to be your Ranch Classifieds, and the very best place for you to buy or sell Quarter Horses, Paint Horses, Ranch Horses, Rope Horses, Rodeo Horses, Barrel Horses, Cutting Horses, Reining Horses, Cow Horses, not to mention Alfalfa Hay, Timothy Hay, Bermuda Hay, Cattle, Cattle Ranches, Horse Ranches, or Sell a livestock Brand, or just find a Ranch Job. This is a general listing of my dogs for sale, and there maybe news, upcoming events, and special services listed as well. 78851 Bloodhound Puppies for sale in Wisconsin King The Greatest Bloodhound Pup I was fifteen years old when my dad brought home King, the larger than life Bloodhound. Please visit our Contact Us page if you would like more information on how to find us. Our dogs are purebred original Ladner black mouth curs, registered with NKC and Black Mouth Cur Association. She is very gritty and very fast. Squirrel and coon hunting with dogs has been a passion for many years. Both parents are trained Hog Dogs. Reply Quote. Most can be controlled by the tone of voice that the master uses and they can be trained to do anything. Are you trying to determine how much a Black Mouth Cur with breeding rights and papers would cost? Like most working breeds, they are bred for stable, reliable tem.. Black mouthed cur/border collie lab 3 month old puppies.. Brown Blackmouth Cur Dog $200 Dogs & Puppies Black Mouth Cur Looking For a New Home! Some will cover a bark. Pets and Animals Houston 100 $ View pictures . Bennett Hills Farm & Kennel Meridian - Mississippi. Poppy loves to play tug a war, and chew on her toys. Drop it LH Ladner Original Yellow Blackmouth Curs Puppies for Sale All our puppies are bred from the best super tree dogs. We also plan to update this site soon in memory of our dad LH Ladner. xxx-xxx-xxxx msg me for more pictures.View Detail, Black mouthed cur(hound) border collie/lab. Poppy, 6 month old Black Mouth Cur puppy. Check out kuiusouth youtube channel also for Jason's version of this video, enjoy!This is the lin. Youll see as you browse our site. So, if you want a dog from long lines of proven tree dogs, contact me and I will let you know when some will be available. I want a tree dog not a hog dog. Fawn, yellow, brown, red; may be brindled or solid; black muzzle. French Bulldog, Florida Mayo Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. The United Kennel Club does recognize the black mouth cur, placing them in the scenthound group. All Mountain Cur puppies found here are from AKC-Registered parents. Parnell's Carolina Cur. He likes to run, dig for moles, chase cats. It is energetic, fearless, and strong and is valued as an all-around working dog bred to help farmers and hunters. R. ryanh_johnson We drove on back to Texas that night and 8 months later I realized that I had found Crook and Old Yellers ancestors . They're so sweet and extremely smart. Nickname: Mr White Paws on PuppyFinder.com. She is very energetic and happy. Please fell free to call 903-276-9902 or (903) 543-3081 to get an update on the present availability! Copyright Paul Welchel. Finished dogs come with a 45 day trial period. Ladner,James Walters and last but definitely not least Joey Hutson. History [ edit] Roc will be 5 month and 3 quarters tomorrow April 13th. Black Mouth Cur Puppy FOR SALE near EASTLAND, Texas, USA. This is the dog that made me realize how good the Blackmouth breed really is. Thank you. Very good with other dogs and cats. These puppies are part black mouth cur and blue nose pit. The Black Mouth Cur breed requires occasional brushing with a firm bristle brush will minimize loose and dead hair. [email protected]. The dog breed is usually brown, white, or black in color, with white spots on the feet and chest. We take down payments to reserve a puppy of your preference until you can come pick it up or have it shipped. Black Mouth Cur - Dogs for Sale Black Mouth Cur Energetic, fearless, and strong, the Black Mouth Cur is valued as an all-around working dog bred to help farmers and hunters in the rugged terrain of the southeastern United States. They are 7 weeks old. (if shipped~ you pay shipping)~. The brown one has blue and brown eyes. 662-288-6810 (call or text) 662-288-1563 (call only) [email protected]. Hound traits give them a better nose. The bay dogs are 1 yellow w/blue and honey eyes and ghost spots male that is a 1 yr old half catahoula half black mouth cur off my double-merle female. We at ranchworldads.com are working every day to be your Ranch Classifieds, and the very best place for you to buy or sell Quarter Horses, Paint Horses, Ranch Horses, Rope Horses, Rodeo Horses, Barrel Horses, Cutting Horses, Reining Horses, Cow Horses, not to mention Alfalfa Hay, Timothy Hay, Bermuda Hay, Cattle, Cattle Ranches, Horse Ranches, or Sell a livestock Brand, or just find a Ranch Job. 7 months old. The annual cost or "upkeep" is often overlooked when determining a Black Mouth Curs true ownership cost. These Curs are very good natured and are very good around children. . The Black Mouth Cur is loyal, active, and even-tempered. She is potty trained and crate trained. Black Mouth Cur Puppies for rehoming Free Dogs & Puppies Black Mouth Cur Two black mountain cur puppies one male one female $350 (Negotiable) Dogs & Puppies Black Mouth Cur Black Mouth Cur $300 Dogs & Puppies Black Mouth Cur Black Mouth Cur Puppies $400 Dogs & Puppies Black Mouth Cur Registered Black Mouth Cur Puppy $1,000 (Negotiable)

Janae From Sweetie Pies: New Baby, How Much Of The Earth Is Still Unexplored, Articles B

black mouth cur hog dogs for sale

Place your order. It is fully free for now

By clicking “Continue“, you agree to our sunderland player wages and remus and sirius saves harry from the dursleys fanfiction. We’ll occasionally send you promo and account related emails.