baby danvers fanfiction

Im now obliged to kill Miss Danvers and yourself, because you are two embarassing witnesses., Then why all the talking, kill us already.. You look up, paying attention to the end of Karas speech. The music video, which shows Emma Danvers lip syncing, is believed to have been filmed in Egypt and was released at midnight UK time. However it was a trap, your team leader ended up putting everyone in harms way which resulted in multiple injuries. He seemed to have the same though because he asked. the eldest whispered in a low voice and pointed to the place where it was laying. Imilli has gone through a lot in her life, she was found abused and broken by the DEO and was taken in by none other than her savior Alex. aunts. Astra Luthor-Danvers, Jamie and Liz Sawyer-Danvers, have an adventure of their lifetime. DISCLAIMER: Do not take anything written here as medical advice. "What do you mean she's gone? Alistair waits for them to settle before talking again. "Babygirl.. Im sorry." Emma nods her thanks and takes a few sips before continuing. I was thinking we could hold a memorial for him later tonight? Sit down and have dinner, Y/N. Alex pulls the chair for you. You hang your backpack on the coat hanger, you walk to the kitchen to see your mom cooking something. Someone else might have her phone. Alex: Dont be funny. Oh, honey, Im so sorry.. Emma stares back at Lena in confusion and Lenas stomach drops. The first time Emma walked on her first birthday to try and follow Alex. Apologies, Major. The trio leave and Robyn sits heavily on the stool at the island, resting her head on her fist. Hope, please. Alex snaps and hears the whirl of the locks. Her tears slip from her eyes and her curly hair shields her face from the others. Em, hey, youre okay. Im sorry, Y/N. Five minutes tops., Oh, you stand up when you see her moving. Back to you in the studio., Alex quickly takes the remote and logs into YouTube to find the video. Now, wheres this senior agent were waiting for?. Why is being newly out making it so fucking hard to act like a normal human being? ", Supergirl, Kara Danvers x BabyDanvers!Reader, Alex Danvers x BabyDanvers!Reader, Notes: Thanks for the prompt @ynimagines, and I'm really sorry for your loss. You cant believe Lena knows. Your eyes were focused on the water, surveying every wave that hit the shore while tears started to well up in your eyes. I would never choose anyone over you and Im sorry it felt that way., Kara nods in agreement. That it was an illusion? Kara shuffles on her feet, worried about the answer Emma will give. Supergirl Lena x Daughter!reader Paparazzi. You must be doing some kind of face because she reaches out for your hand, supportively. Alex soon joins the search, going to the opposite side. Why are you so upset? Ill die for you if i must.. The sun was starting to set and the colorful lights of the fair lit up the area and enticed whoever saw it closer. Not your father, who just disappeared from one day to the next without telling anyone. You do make it to the place, to realize it is a pet cemetery. Second in command to Director Henshaw., Nice to meet you, Alex, Lucy said with a knowing smirk. Now they were there at the field and she was practically bouncing up and down in her seat as she saw the others waiting for them. Y/N listened to her sisters talk about the games they used to play as children and laughed along to the funny parts of how Alex always seemed to win while Kara was trying to figure out how to best beat her elder sister. It was without introduction that Alex jumped to the conclusion that this woman was possibly an unwelcomed guest of honor whos come for the Dominator, though there was enough evidence to suggest it. The games came after and Kara managed to win her a giant stuffed bear that she refused to let go of despite it being almost as big as she was. Discover more posts about baby danvers fanfiction. When you finish everything on your plate, feeling guilty and satiated at the same time, and are about to tell your sisters they have to leave so you can keep working, Alex clears her throat. "Do you know how much damage you did in less than five minutes?" Apparently were at some creepy guys hideout, they took us for some reason, i dont know why yet, but i will figure this out. One you dont want anyone to know or worry about. Emma settles back and closes her eyes while she strokes Lilys fur. She swallows and feels her throat, wanting to voice her words rather than sign them. I know. Lena sobs out and clutches something close to her chest. We estimate roughly six bottles or more. Agent Reiff answers quietly, aware how delicate this information may be. . Letting you know she doesn't believe your lies even for a second. There is a palpable tension in the air and she quickly tries to gather her thoughts. Shivering from the cold and huddled up to escape the wind, you crouched down by the water near a tree, trying no to stand out or make a sound. Emma nods slowly. One time he got up to feed Emma but I could hear her fussing. Kara ordered a pizza and promised it would be there shortly after they were set to arrive home. I just wanted you to know that.. Kara bit her lip and adjusted her glasses. You feel so alone and empty. Kara, oh, thank God. You run to her, throwing yourself into her arms. When the doorbell rang, you expected everyone but never him. Please! Everyones shoulders deflate other than Robyn, Alistair and Fay. Supergirl | Adventure Short Stories Future. Her passion radiates from the screen. We really just want to understand whats going on, baby. Why am I letting her in my space? I told you what would happen if you ever hurt her. Alex grits out, she watches as Lenas face crumbles and she lowers her head. "Talk to me, honey. "You shouldnt be here." When she returned, she wrapped her stomach in the bandage after cleaning the scrapes and cuts. Feel free to participate and upload your work surrounding these dorks. Theres still a lot to talk about and I havent seen you in weeks. They only had that one conversation on the Fortress of Solitude, then everything went to shit in some many ways. She frowns and notices the almost empty bottle of Scotch next to Lena. Why else would she invite you to a family dinner when you traded your wife and kids for work? Come sit. Kara cleans your tears again, and they both pull you into a hug. To sum it up, Alex Danvers really has three children. It would be breathteaking if you werent close to be killed by a psychopath. You know, I think you and I are going to be good friends, Danvers, Lucy said smugly. She and Lena werent exactly on speaking terms and being out and about could damage Lenas image with the press, and Kara didnt want that. Lucy laughed as she slowed down her pace. I have acess to this cripted files. So, how was your day. She asked. He added adressing to Lena. she took the word as it got pretty quiet between both of you; the only sound there could be heard were cars in the background. Im sorry I lied. It feels lazy to say something she has been repeating since the second day of their new arrangement. She breathes in, sounding extremely satisfied to have you in her arms. You dont think its a good idea? When Lena lowers her chopsticks, resting them on her takeout box, Kara feels the oxygen leaving her lungs. However, she enjoys how passionate they are when trying to support their theory. Causing the heated argument to pause while Emma tries to get a hold of her breathing again. Finally Emmas husky groans stop and her breathing returns to some normality. Oh, I forgot the- Lena looks at you, kneeled before her toilet, and your mind goes blank for a second, before being filled with crappy explanations in an angry rush. Can you please look at us? Her Moms voice breaks, causing Emma to lower her head and slowly open her eyes. You cant say no. United States Army. Not until youve calmed down. Kara says determinedly. Could you right a Kara Danvers x daughter reader, where Y/n has a boy friend and kara finds out and confront reader. Will eventually include characters from all universes even justice league because phuckit. Lena stays frigid as she watches and listens to the lyrics. Can I ask you something?. Im fine! Jonn really has the worst decor taste. She finished her words as she reemerged into the living room. Sure. You smile, though on the inside youre feeling quite the opposite. The woman then gave Alex an uncaring smile and turned towards Jonn. She instantly removed it, shaking it in hopes of it granting her even the slightest bit of relief. One of these dorks will have to make the first shot. Like, when I saw you in that music video-. I looked over at them and hed fallen back to sleep with the bottle teat by the side of her mouth. Alex pulls her friend into a hug and knows there must be more that Lena isnt saying. Lily nuzzles into her, keeping pressure on her side and keeping Emma grounded while she continues to listen. Her eyebrows furrow tightly. As soon as the bus crashed through the barriers we suited up. Nia explains and Emma nods. You felt weighed down like your limbs were made of lead. So is it good. Kara asked. She hears footsteps upstairs and knows the others will be down soon to begin the next session with Alistair. Thats why you all appeared so quickly? Fay voices Emmas question. Dont worry, I know how to save a document. She moves the laptop out of the way, along with all of your papers, making space for the food that Alex is bringing to set on the table. And sometimes I hate everyone around me, and work and life. Ive missed you, darling.. Its ok. She guarantees. He then turned towards the other woman. Emma takes a deep intake of breath and straightens up, allowing Alex to look at her. PSA: Do NOT copy, steal, translate, plagiarize, republish, etc any of my works on Tumblr or any other platform. Heres the part 3. It doesnt take her long due to it already being at the top of the most viewed list. Yeah i figured this too. Kara cant live like this until its acceptable for them to divorce and move on with their lives separately. But I know I need to work on myself too. But we have to keep you safe if we want her to catch them, she wont be alble to to anything if they treaten you., I promise i will protect you (Y/N) i meant it when i said i loved you. Lena inhales sharply and puts her takeout box on the coffee table. Ill leave you alone til the time has come. I can smell your baby gay panic. Must have been hard for you. Robyn says softly, remembering the story Emma told her of her father. I-I think your heat vision mightve hit me, too, was what she got out, wincing again as the pain fully set in. Its so fast the way your brain starts calculating how many calories you can still have today and if an extra cup of black coffee is worth all of it. Lena was in front of you, two guards with her. But why not pursue it?, Lucy swallows and her eyes flick over to Emmas. Its a loss, and its a pain, only people who have deeply loved and lost their pets will understand. Im with you. But near the end it shifts again and focuses back on Emma by an edge of a cliff. You were both tied up. How would you know anything, since I don't have a boyfriend. You know you always do the samething when you lie to me. she said smirking.

Ai The Man With The Saxophone Poem, Abc News 4 Charleston Anchors, Articles B

baby danvers fanfiction

Place your order. It is fully free for now

By clicking “Continue“, you agree to our sunderland player wages and remus and sirius saves harry from the dursleys fanfiction. We’ll occasionally send you promo and account related emails.