apartments in broward county that accept section 8

There are no matching results for your current search. Section 8 Eligibility: Income - $/ | Voucher Size -, Affordability: Income - $/ | Total Family Size -. (e.g. $2,800 3 BA 1,520 ft 30+ days ago Listedbuy Report View property Condo For Rent In Pembroke Pines, Florida 33025, Pembroke Pines, Broward County, FL If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Freshly painted 3/1 SIngle family house, Brand New Roof and fenced yard! 1st last and security due. Tenants of income based apartments typically pay no more than 30% of their income towards rent and utilities. A landlord will submit a tenancy request with HUD that includes the address of the apartments or other rental properties, projected lease start date, the tenant's rent and any included utilities. newly remodeled with washer and dryer! Carpet Pile Less Than 1"), Accessible Laundry (Front-Loading, Clear Floor Space), Lowered Controls - Between 15'' and 48'' (Thermostat, Circuit Breakers), Accessible Flooring (Non-Slip or Carpet Pile Less Than 1"). Sizeable 1520 square feet 4bedroom2 story townhouse. 2ba. residence features air conditioning, amazing kitchen with pull-out drawers to maximize space and granite counter top for contemporary lo, $1000/month one bedroom one bathroom apartment Please call (866) 466-7328 for assistance. you can texct me 2 am or 2 p, one bedroom apartment Change Phone Number? Greatest cominuty, fantastic amenities, completment new. 13 nw 27th ave. apt. NA Accepts Section 8. 2 months required as per ownermanager. walking distance to work" or "2 bedroom apts. across the street from franklin park community center that, total apartment units: 50, assisted housing category: subsidized, no hud financing, contract term: 240 months, rad ph conv , below 80% fmr, 2bedrooms: $1,528, complete remodel. A reset password email was sent to The code you entered is expired, please click here to send a new code, In order to opt-in for Text alerts, please enter in the security code that was sent to. Children and adults both jump the fence. Page 1 of 28. (866) 466-7328 2711 NW 13th Ct, 1, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311, 220 NW 40th Ct, 5, Oakland Park, FL 33309, 1719 NW 8th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311, 2275 NE 12th St, 4, Pompano Beach, FL 33062, 354 NW 29th Ter, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311, 400 NW 19th Ave, 400, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311, 1401 NW 3rd Ct, 10, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311, 512 NW 15th Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311, 2448 NW 21st St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311, 1405 NW 7th Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311, 1213 NW 3rd St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311, 2811 NE 2nd Ter, 2, Pompano Beach, FL 33064, 7601 SW 10th Ct, 2, North Lauderdale, FL 33068, 2917 NW 7th Ct, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311, 4110 NW 30th Ter, Lauderdale Lakes, FL 33309, 2207 NW 59th Ave, 73E, Lauderhill, FL 33313, 2324 NW 15th Ct, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311, 1224 NW 18th Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311. Please confirm your email address. If you do not receive an email, please call (866) 466-7328. Section 8 Housing for rent in Broward County, FL with Utilities Included 192 Rentals Sort by: NEW LISTING 7 Single Family House $3,600 Available Now 3 Beds | 3 Baths 11346 SW 16th St, 12342, Pembroke Pines, FL 33025 New community fresh town home JUST UPDATED 12 Single Family House $2,712 Available Now 4 Beds | 1.5 Baths | 1000 Sqft You searched for apartments in Broward County. Broward county housing authorityCurrently working full time at a preschool since last year October I havent started building my credit as yet but I have a clean credit history Clean background no eviction or arrest, 46 year old Female WE ONLY RESPOND TO TEXT MESSAGES TO OUR PHONE 7548371208.OWN LARGE AMOUNT OF HOMES WE ONLY RESPOND TO TEXT MESSAGES TO OUR PHONE 7548371208.OWN LARGE AMOUNT OF HOMES AND IF YOU DO NOT TAKE THIS ONE WE MAY HAVE ONE COMING UP SHORTLY JUST FOR YOU. 4 bed 2 bath with 5,000 sq ft deck. (RLNE5303---). We sent you a security code, this code will expire in 5 minutes. Your account type does not allow for a Social Connection sign in. A forgot username email could not be sent to Broward County Apartments For Rent that Accept Section 8. We sent you a security code, this code will expire in 5 minutes. parking in front of entrance no Apartments.com has the most extensive inventory of any apartment search site, with over one million currently available apartments for rent. 2 year old 3 year old 5 year old 7 year old 9 year old 10 year old 27 year old. COMFORTABLE 1 BED, 1 BATH FOR AN AMAZING PRICE! 4151 NW 30TH TER #1 FL 33309-4320. , LAUDERDALE LAKES - APTS/HOUSING BEAUTIFUL 2BR/1BA FOR RENT IN WINTER PARK!!! Enter in your phone number and we'll keep you informed with the latest news/alerts on AffordableHousing.com. Find your next home on the most visited property listing service for affordable and moderately priced rentals in the Country. New appliances included, with washer drier hook ups . 2 BED / 1.5 BATH 995 SQFT HOUSE - HOUSE FOR RENT - APTS/HOUSING FOR RENT - APARTMENT RENT. Landlord packet. hour. Sorry, the account you're using does not match our records. Central A/C, Tile floor and fresh paint inside and out. There is an issue with your account. BE THE FIRST TO LIVE IN THIS HOME WHERE RELAXATION AND. Experience luxury living in our newly renovated spacious 2 bedroom. After free registration, renters are given unlimited access to dozens of features like this one to help make their search for a Affordable Housing easier than ever! Lakes at Deerfield, Deerfield Beach, FL 33442. Na Na Na Broward County 3 Bedroom Apartments For Rent that Accept Section 8. Deposits. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. INCOME RESTRICTED PET FRIENDLY. There was a problem creating your account. walking distance to work" or "2 bedroom apts. $1,200 security deposit $1,200 rent. We'll ask for this password every time you sign in, please review our password tips to help keep your account secure. Lease Term: 12 Months Get notified when we have new listings available for broward county section 8, We use cookies to personalize your experience. located in the heart of downtown fort lauderdale just 3 blocks from flagler village an, beautiful 2 bedroom & 1 bathroom A forgot username email could not be sent to Attention! OLE59108---. Near UF Campus. (866) 466-7328 Contact Section 8 Tenant. This email will expire in - TOWNHOUSE 3/2 FOR RENT SECTION 8 - APTS/HOUSING FOR RENT - APARTMENT FOR RENT 1 BEDROOM 1 BATHROOM APARTMENT - APTS/HOUSING FOR RENT - SOUTH*TAMPA --COMFORT AND STYLE! Some features of this home are neutrally painted walls, stylish fixtures and lots more! 2 assigned parking spaces. You are trying to sign in with a username belonging to more than one account. Nice 2-1 house of Broward blvd. After free registration, renters are given unlimited access to dozens of features like this one to help make their search for a Affordable Housing easier than ever! Set up Text Message Alerts for Free!. parking type on street Accepts Section 8. 4 Bedrooms 2 full baths .Very big ,more than 1600 sq. Free registration gives you access to all property listing information, online applications, waiting list updates, saved searches, new listing alerts, and more. For rent evictions apartment broward county. Message and data rates may apply. I say this is a gross violation of our property rights. Project Based Section 8 housing is a government-funded program that provides rental housing to low-income households in privately owned and managed rental units. 83 Listings For Rent in Jacksonville, FL. Please confirm your email address. $1000/mo water included. The back of the house has a studio and is rented, it has his own entrance. Durelle age 1mplease contact #*#*# hidden# to discus rental history background and credit score, my age is 35 my daughter is 6 no pets only 1 registered emotional support animal cat move in date ASAP hollywood housing authority self empolyed grubhub uber doordashi have voucher for 2 br 100 paid by the HUD preferably house but apartment i fine tooclean background no evictions, I am a single man I have a Section 8 Broward County Housing Voucher I am looking for a 1 bedroom apt Looking to move in asap I pay 0 for rent I have my moving money ready I am looking to move anywhere in Broward County Rent prices very from zip code to zip code from #*#*# hidden#I am a new renter I dont have bad credit but just no credit Do not like credit cards No evictions and no criminal history, I have a small Maltese Poodle that weighs 5 lbs I have a Broward County Section 8 Voucher I am looking to move by #*#*# hidden# I am looking to move into a good neighborhood anywhere in Broward County Prices range from city to city I am looking for a 4 or 5 bedroom house with a dish washer backyard garage washer dryer and pool is a plusI have great landlord history Never been evicted I have no criminal background My credit is about 500 I am willing to pay some extra money on my security deposit due to my low credit score, I am Moving to Florida I am transferring my job from up here I have a 2 bedroom Voucher for me and my 3 year old son at broward county housing authority It expires April #*#*# hidden# I am looking for any type of two bedroom condo apartment condominium Limits varyI have a clean rental history No evictions I have a clean background Ive never even been arrested My credit score is 590 for the month of February the report in March should be much higher because Ive worked on it very hard this month, I am a 30 yo mom of 4 kids and am employed by Amazon and work part time doing Instacart2boys 2 girls ages 1097 and 2I am looking to move as soon as its available My voucher expires 03152022I am interested in a single family home so my kids can enjoy the yard but am open to townhomes and condosMy deposit will be paid by a community agency that is awaiting landlord approval to move forwardI have always lived with family and dont have rental history and a clean background And I am also working with Lexington law to repair my credit, female 19female 37female 14male 2no criminal background, I am 26 years old I have two daughters ages 7 5 and a son who is 4 I currently am employed for Department Children Families I received a section 8 voucher for Dania Beach Housing AuthorityI do not have any rental history I have lived with my mom and helps her with bills I have a clean background, I have all girls ages #*#*# hidden# myself 44 we have 2 dogs under 15 lbs I have my deposit im ready to move asap Im with Broward County Housing Authority I work at a local hospital as a Scheduling Coordinator I make 18 an hour and in my second job I make 1063The last place I moved to #*#*# hidden# moved because the landlord increase the rent by 300 way more than my voucher I lived there for 3 years and before that I stayed in my last place for 2 years and I move because someone kept breaking in, **** 25 yrs old Arion 5 yrs old in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. I filled out an application, about 7 months ago Ive called, left messages no one returns calls I just wanted to know how long the list is to get an apt & how much it would be. Section 8 welcome. The most oversized bedrooms on the market! . Personally I feel if you treat someone that is elderly and disable this way God only knows how they will treat me if I lived there. Carpet Pile Less Than 1"), Accessible Laundry (Front-Loading, Clear Floor Space), Lowered Controls - Between 15'' and 48'' (Thermostat, Circuit Breakers), Accessible Flooring (Non-Slip or Carpet Pile Less Than 1"). Completely Remodeled Kitchen Cabinets. (e.g. The code you entered is expired, please click here to send a new code, In order to opt-in for Text alerts, please enter in the security code that was sent to. Housing for rent in Broward County, FL 258 Rentals Sort by: NEW LISTING 38 Single Family House $1,895 Available Now 2 Beds | 1 Bath | 1200 Sqft 37 NW 7th Ave, B, Dania, FL 33004 Experience luxury living in our newly renovated spacious 2 bedroom. zero deposit and no last month. (RLNE5411---). (e.g. Whenever you want to see it again, you can find it in the menu, For rent apartment section 8 broward county: 36 results, For rent apartment section 8 broward county. How to search for Home Rentals by Owner? $1,641 - $1,701/mo. Please call (866) 466-7328 for assistance. You've received a new message from an owner. Add some new siding and read the interior, it would be a great starter home or rental. Please call (866) 466-7328 for assistance. Apartments.com . The frequency of waiting list openings varies, depending on the area.</p><p>Read this guide to learn how to apply to the . You may already have an account, click here to sign in. 2/1 apartment in six-plex with off street parking. 4780 North State Road 7, Lauderdale Lakes, FL, 33319, 500 West Sunrise Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33311. $2,500/mo. "Affordable apts. Attention! No pets (RLNE5867---) Apartment complex. Available February 1st. Some features of this home are neutrally painted walls, stylish fixtures and lots more! Sorry, this email address is taken. Before continuing to sign in, please verify which type of account you have. 4780 North State Road 7, Lauderdale Lakes, FL, 33319, 500 West Sunrise Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33311. "Affordable apts. An unexpected error has occurred, please try again. A reset password email was sent to . DO NOT TEXT OR CALL IF YOU HAVE TRUST ISSUES AND CANT DO A SELF TOUR, AM A TRUCK DRIVER. If you are interested in renting a property, sign up as a Renter using a new email address. Call for personalized search assistance. Footage: 815 sq ft | Pricing: $703/Month Terms: 12-Month + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + Townhouse 3/2 for rent, only taking section 8, big yard, walking closet, one month deposit and one month security, no HOA. Buy. Cambridge Square Lauderdale Lakes. More info. 202/Section 8 program. If you do not receive an email, please call (866) 466-7328. Pets None Save your current search and get the latest updates on new listings matching your search criteria! 33026, Pembroke Pines . Gorgeous mediteranean convertible. (e.g. Perfectly Updated and Roomy 3/2. swimming pool, and exercise room. Fort Lauderdale, Broward County, FL For rent! Pets accepted T & C appliedfor more info Immediately contact the landlord directly to Schedule your showing today @( #*#*# hidden#, Be the first to live in this thoughtfully designed brand-new home located in Treeline Trails - a recently developed single-family community. THIS HOME IS A Charming spacious family home! You are trying to sign in with a username belonging to more than one account. C. Dirty..roach and rat infested..poorly lit..trash all over..theres a fence on the side and behind the property thats next to a store. Freshly painted 3/1 SIngle family house, Brand New Roof and fenced yard! Substance abuse counselor LARGE 2 BED/1 BATH, CENTRAL A/C, REHABBED w/LAUNDRY & GREAT LOCATION. No pets allowed. You have successfully verified your account, please continue signing in. The two-story St. Johns m, Fixer upper in Lyford! hours. Move-in Date: 2023-05-01. Available Now: 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Apartment for Rent for $2750 a month (North Lauderdale), Completely Redone 2/2 Apt Avaliable (2/22/23). Housing Authority of the City of Fort Lauderdale, Affordable apartments in Altamonte Springs, Accessible Path to Unit (32'' wide or greater), Unit On Ground/First Floor or Single-Level Home, Minimum 27" High Knee Space at Kitchen Counter, Accessible Appliances (Front Mounted Controls, Push Buttons or Digital Controls), Minimum 27" High Vanity or Wall-Hung Sink, Accessible Flooring (Non-Slip or If the problem persists, contact us and well get back to you as soon as possible. 1102 NW 8th Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. I'm Looking for a2/2 Unit that will accept Section 8 Voucher and will accept what they pay for the unit in that area Code it's so very Hard to find anywhere to live I looking in all areas I'm also interested in Ocala Fla Orlando Fla Port st Lucie Fla Palm Beach Florida, etc Any unit that's nice and safe.. Gated would be a . The most oversized bedrooms on the market! Large livingroom. Find the best one near you. Infohomes_lauderdale-manors-d22960for-rent_i52231--- Get the best price at school. People hop the fence all day and night to get to the store. The Section 811 Housing for Persons with Disabilities program allows disabled low-income renters to pay a portion of their monthly income for rent. PLEASE TEXT OR CALL*** (foursix9) three78-805six*** FOR MORE INFORMATION AND INQUIRY ABOUT THIS. . The kitchen includes all the major appliances and ample cabinet space, so you can start preparing your favorite meals up, This lovely home has everything you need and want, from the functional floor plan to the small details making it a great place to call home. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Close to I-75 highway, shopping and entertainment. Great Amenities, Gym, Clubhouse with Pool and Lounge Area. The Tax Credit Reform Act of 1986 created the Low Income Housing Tax Credit Program (LIHTC). The code entered is incorrect, please try again. Section 8 Housing in Broward, Florida. Learn more. 3bd. The phrase "Section 8 Housing" refers to a specific part of the national housing code that helps struggling tenants pay for housing. near elementary school"). Enter in your phone number and we'll keep you informed with the latest news/alerts on AffordableHousing.com. OLE59108---. Please fill in the required fields below and start listing today! Entered in the wrong phone number? OLE51977---. Report. Located across the street from Legacy Traditional School, parks, shopping spots, golf courses and close to I-10. The Meyers Estates Apartments is located at 2411 NW 7th Street, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33311. No Pets Allowed (RLNE6179---) section 8 tenant you must have: id (drivers license, photo id). Browse photos, get pricing and find the most affordable housing. near elementary school"). I lived in Fort Lauderdale a longtime ago an. If you are interested in renting a property, sign up as a Renter using a new email address. Set up Text Message Alerts for Free!. SS Appliances and Center-Island with built In Wine Cooler. As the largest source for affordable housing options online, our focus is to bring together Owners and Renters who are in search of the perfect affordable housing opportunities. . The doctrine refers to the Fair Housing Act, or how landlords violate the law when they don't rent to felons as it causes a disparate impact. People hop the fence all day and night to get to the store. Homes for Sale. bdo fughar location calpheon,

Do You Eat The Rind Of Gruyere Cheese, Af Form 623 Individual Training Record, Tribal And Post Industrial Society Similarities, Eagle Tribune Obituaries, Articles A

apartments in broward county that accept section 8

Place your order. It is fully free for now

By clicking “Continue“, you agree to our sunderland player wages and remus and sirius saves harry from the dursleys fanfiction. We’ll occasionally send you promo and account related emails.