weaver scope mount for henry single shot rifle

No matter what you do to it, the ungainly "black stick" will never be pleasing to the eye. Side mount bases accept Weaver side mount rings only. I have been using them successfully on the "Pistol" Caliber mounts. Since I was buying 2 guns and he was getting tired of dusting the Henry (it had been sitting there several months) he knocked a few bucks off . When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. To determine if you need the Early or Current versions of this mount please measure the following on your H015 model: If you are showing less than 4/10 " from center the of the rear mounting screw hole to . The steel frame model (reviewed here) comes with a pistol grip butt stock and recoil pad, while the brass frame version is supplied with a straight hand stock and brass buttplate. Ambidextrous: Yes. Product Description. Make sure you give us a review. Price reduced from $11.45 to $7.99 Sale. Henry Single Shot Rifle: Best Single Shot Rifle for the Money. I ended up getting a DNZ scope mount . Henry's singe-shot in .350 Legend joins the .450 Bushmaster as the two additions to the company's single-shot line in 2021. Maybe they got this sorted out /bedding or just some flawed wood? Quick Disconnect Ring Compatible: No. This top-mount is made from sturdy yet lightweight aluminum and has a gloss black finish. Really nice fit from an American company. Description. New New New. Henry Repeating Arms is the first to chamber a single-shot rifle for the .350 Legend, a round booming in close-range deer hunting popularity. Imperato.". Today, the story is much the same. As part of the company's Provide & Protect line-up, the Henry X-Model Big Boy is intended to be a multi-purpose carbine. The scope does have to sit up fairly high in order to get to the hammer, even with a hammer spur. Weaver : Rings and Mounts. It is NOT a budget model in any sense of the word. *** All Henry Scope Mounts accept Weaver-style detachable 1" top mount rings. Buy Weaver Mounts 48069 Top Mount Black Aluminum Fits Henry Big Boy/Mossberg: GunBroker is the largest seller of Scope Accessories & Scope Parts Scopes, Sights & Optics All: 971774897 . Henry Repeating Arms Talk by Henry Repeating Arms, Henry Talley Ring Base Sets (H015 Series Single Shots), Henry Scope Mounts | Scope Mounts for Henry Long Ranger & Big Boy, Blackpowder Mortar & Cannon by Seacoast Artillery, Hand Loading Rifles & Handguns by Diamond K Brass, Bolt Action Rifles Sponsored by Camera Land. I like it, but being mostly a Bowhunter have not taken a deer with it yet. Magnum and .45-70. Every single part in each Henry rifle is made in America, and engineered with features that other gun makers often charge twice the price for. TWO PIECE SOLID STEEL SCOPE MOUNTS Typical WEAVER style bases machined from solid steel barstock. This little break action rifle harkens back to the days when single shot rifles were made of steel and walnut with great care and owning one was a source of pride. But as you mentioned a Mossberg mount might work. Previous production or 1st gen Brass Big Boy guns were drilled and tapped on the barrel under the rear sight, they were NOT drilled/tapped on the receiver. As far as we are aware, the H001 is not factory drilled and tapped. EGW Henry Single Shot (H015 . It was a hard decision to pass it up as I am so trying to go to one rifle. Weaver. Mount appears strong and the color match the scope. I had to special order from a Bass pro store . a Weaver base to your rifle for a scope to increase accuracy and range. The back of the mount (w Everything works well, all the parts was there and quality appeared great. Our best groups were only 1/2", using the new SIG SAUER 40 grain .223 predator loads. . We mounted a Sightron SII 3-9x42mm riflescope on our test rifle using Weaver High Quad Lock rings to ensure that the hammer cleared the scope. CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY WARNING: Some products may Ring/base combo also available for 2nd gen, linked below. Authorized Dealer . Come join the discussion about hunting, fishing, survival, archery gunsmithing, optics, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! SKU: N/A Categories: 30mm Scope Rings, Henry, Lightweight Alloy Scope Mounts Tags: 30mm Scope Rings, Henry, HENRY H015. Think about it, how many times in your hunting adventures have you ever required more than one shot? Don't delay - once it's gone, it's gone! Long and Short bases give correct spacing for compact or large scopes. Re: Henry Single Shot scope mount. While we are on the subject of the stock, the laser cut checkering does exactly what checkering is supposed to do, provide a more positive grip for the shooter. Weaver Top-Mount Scope Base #82 Gloss Shop All Featured Ammunition Featured Reloading Supplies Featured Gun Parts Featured Guns Air Guns Ammunition . Whether you are a bolt gun or lever gun shooter, you owe it to yourself to pick up one of these Henry Single Shot Rifles, either as a backup or as your primary rifle. All Shotguns; Bolt Action Shotguns; . MARLIN 336/1895/ and other large frame centerfires, HENRY H009/H010/H024 and other large frame rifles, (Long Ranger Rifles are supplied from the factory with Skinner Scope Mounts), NOTE: HENRY AND MARLIN USE THE SAME MOUNTS. Chambered in .357 Mag., it has a 7+1 capacity. Mr. Imperato refuses to join the "race to the bottom." Henry EGW Picatinny Rail (H015 Series Single Shots). Simplistic, reliable design. Henry updated and improved the original designs. OSU_Sig # 16196056 06/24/21. . I have mine mounted to an Heirloom Henry Long Ranger and it fits perfect (Heirloom just means we got to pick our serial numbers). But the guy used awful high rings, and a leather cheekpiece pad to get scope alignment. If you are a reloader, this is a real plus, especially if you have ever used a .223 black rifle. 2017 MSRP: $850. All Shotguns; Bolt Action Shotguns . Please enable Javascript and refresh the page for a safe, secure, and complete shopping experience at Midwest Gun Works. I might change my mind again. I didn't spend a lo of time with it but it was a very accurate and nice looking rifle. Could you post a picture of your rifle. Ruger No. $29.99. to drive the sight out from left to right as the rifle is pointed in a safe direction. Since JavaScript is disabled, you will not be able to properly navigate, add items to your cart, or place an order. $91.45 Made In USA Optics Mounts View All; Single Piece; Modern Sporting Rifle; Muzzle Loader; Shotgun; Pistol; Weaver. Weaver Optics, founded in 1930, is most famous for its Weaver mounting system that connects . The satin matte finish on our steel frame test rifle (#H015-223) is flawless. Ring screws are 6-40 X 5/8 long. . The polished 22" barrel is drilled and tapped for a Weaver #48082 mount. For more info, visit, CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY WARNING: Some products may I had the same problem 4-5 years ago . Evolution Gun Works Picatinny Rail Scope Mount, Henry Single Shot/H015, 0 MOA, 5.094in, Aluminum, Matte Black, 46201. H015 Series (Single Shot Rifles or Single Shot Shotguns with drilled/tapped barrels) H018 Series (Lever Action .410 Shotguns) H024 Series (Brass Side-gate .30-30, .38-55, .35, .45-70) We mounted a Sightron SII 3-9x42mm riflescope on our test rifle using Weaver High Quad Lock rings to ensure that the hammer cleared the scope. Then just cut the rail off a tenth or two behind the rear sight. Caliber: .223 Rem / 5.56 NATO (also available in .243 Winchester and .308 Winchester), Rear Sight: Fully adjustable folding leaf, Scope Ready: Drilled and tapped for Weaver 48082 base, Stock: American Walnut w/steel swivel studs. Rail is Precision Machined from solid aluminum. $109.95 Best Seller. Henry Scope Mounts are designed to optimize the accuracy of Henry models such as the H001, H002, H003, H004, H005, and H006/H012. Not many choices, Leupold 56515 base and Leupold VXII 3-9x33 Ultralight scope in low Burris Zee rings . By all means get the hammer spur sold by Henry. Use this form, or call toll-free 844-451-1899. Action: Break-Action Single Shot. Mounting Hardware: #6-48 X 1/4 Screws and T-10 Bit Included. All Henry Scope Mounts accept Weaver style detachable 1" top mount rings (rings not included). All Rights Reserved. Michigan. They are still superb rifles (we have two), but the price has steadily increased over the years to over $1,500. Make no mistake though - while some might consider a single-shot an entry-level proposition, we build these to the same high standards as all of our fine centerfire rifles, and not to be a budget model in any sense of the word. One-inch tubes dominate the market, followed by 30mm. Barrel Type: Round Blued . That one had this rail on it I think, and the rear sight was still on it. We understand some of the reasons for the trend (lower manufacturing costs, faster assembly lines and misleading advertising), but we fail to understand why so many companies have just given up on producing firearms the old fashioned way. Typically ships within 1 to 2 business days. (Small Game Carbine and Rifle) Mounting screws and wrenches included. That is incredible accuracy from a standard factory rifle right out of the box. (You can always carry a few extra cartridges in cartridge loops or a convenient pocket for quick reloading, should it be necessary. Henry single shot rifle. Weaver. FOR THE MARLIN 1894 . "Always do right, this will gratify some and astonish the rest" - Mark Twain. Medium is 1.080 ***See H&R to order Henry Single Shot Rifles. Single-shot rifles work very well for left-handers. Hello. Just got it this year. Over the past 10 years, firearms companies around the world have flooded the market with plastic and polymer-based guns. 3. Optics Accessories. Let the dimensions of your scope and the intended use for your rifle be your guide. Updated February 8th, 2023 / Shop our Lightweight Alloy Scope Mounts Collection / Call (907) 444-5751 [email protected] Made in the USA Talley Manufacturing, Inc. . I almost bought one from prophet river. Both use a 7/64 . $29.99. JavaScript is disabled. The polished 22" barrel is drilled and tapped for a Weaver #48082 mount. HENRY REPEATING ARMS OFFERS OUR H001 SIGHT OEM INSTALLED ON A COUPLE H001 MODELS. We went to the range with some new Sig Sauer .223 ammo, both 40 grain predator tip rounds and 60 grain HT hunting rounds. The rear sight has to be taken off to install the rail. What you mount depends on the ranges expected and the size of the target. Henry Steel Frame Single Shot H015-223 Rifle. (These Large Frame Marlin and Henry rifles use the same sight/mount), The EXPRESS SCOPE MOUNTsight ships with a .096" (std) aperture installed. Height of the mount: Measure from the top of the receiver to the centerline of the scope tube. Leupold Standard STD Scope Mount Bases. 5.0. But the rifle isn't the problem, it says takes a Weaver 82 mount, ( same as a H&R handi) so I went to Cabela's and got a 82 mount, rings and a scope got home and found out that I'd have to drift out the rear sight to install. We might also add, if he can't make a quality firearm, he won't make it. Talley Manufacturing 1" Ring Base Combo For Henry Big Boy H006/H012 Alloy Black. H015-243Y (Youth) in 243 Win. Easy install, only took about 5 minutes. THE FRONT SCREW IS LOCATED 2.75" FROM THE FRONT OF THE RECEIVER COVER EDGE. After considerable design planning and in-house testing, Henry Repeating Arms launched their single shot centerfire rifle line in September 2017. So what are my options for a base that won't require me removeing rear sight. The Leupold rings on this Marlin .22 clamp directly to a dovetail base or grooved receiver and have the "grown up" look of their high-power rings. Matte-blued barrel and receiver. Non-ejecting extractor. All mounting hardware is included for convenient installation. However, do not get the idea that this is just an old design that is being remanufactured in the 21st century. Carlson's Henry Rifle Hammer Expanders . 2. 1893, 1894, 1895, Camp9, 922M, 989, 22 Auto; Mossberg 640; Western Field . that's some good information. This item is currently unavailable. $19.99. You will need to use BB-CSM for 1st gen H006 Brass Big Boy series. The drilled and tapped holes are located under the rear sight. These old-style singles come in five calibers .223, .243, .308, .44 Magnum and .45-70 and debuted in late 2017. Leupold Rings, Bases & Mounts. All Henry Scope Mounts accept Weaver-style detachable 1" top mount rings. . Machined From: Domestic 6061 T6 Extruded Aluminum Finish: Matte Black Only Mounting Hardware: #6-48 X 1/4 Screws and T-10 Bit Included Hole 1 to 2: 1.296" Hole 2 to 3: 1.0" Overall Length of Mount: 5.094" This mount fits the Henry Single Shot H015 *The center spread is the distance between the two middle holes, Read More Egw Henry Single Shot H015 Picatinny Rail Scope Mount Copyright var date = new Date(); document.write(date.getFullYear()); The Country Shed LLC. They want a longer review but it is a simple piece of metal material. I have the single shot Henry in a 30-30 and it is a good shooter, short compact simple no scope. Nothing seems cheap about it. H015-357 in. Steel Base for Henry H015 Single Shot (Current Production) 252420 $ 47.95. We've added our own touch here though- the . A shotgun for waterfowl or a military weapon that will take out the target with minimal aiming necessary. We recommend buying the Grovtec hammer extension (GHM 283) from Henry if you plan on using a scope on the rifle. Visit the page to find out more about the best game reaper scope mounts for Henry firearms. Premium 1 Inch Fixed MSR Optics Mount. SIGHT USES 8-40 SCREWS LOCATED 1" C-C. Scope Mount for Henry Single Shots. Look on their site under parts. For more info, visit https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/, Old Bolt Action / Military Rifle Scope Mounts, ASC .308 SR 25 Stainless Steel 20 Round Magazine-Restricted Item -Check Your Local and State Laws Prior To Ordering, Adv Tech H&R / NEF Collapsible Stock with Pistol Grip and Tactical Forend, KickLite Mossberg 12ga Tactical Stock Package, Beretta Choke Tube MobilChoke Victory Extended 20GA IC Improved Cylinder, Backup Tactical Sig P320 Perfect Fit PROComp Compensator - Compact, EGW Henry Golden Boy Picatinny Rail Scope Mount, EGW Henry Long Ranger (H014) Picatinny Rail 0 MOA, EGW Henry Single Shot (H015) Picatinny Rail 0 MOA, EGW Marlin 1895, 336, 375, 444, Camp Carbine 9mm, Camp Carbine .45 Picatinny Rail Scope Mount 0 MOA Ambidextrous, EGW Marlin 1895, 336, 444, Camp Carbine 9mm, Camp Carbine .45 ACP Picatinny Rail Scope Mount 0 MOA Silver Ambidextrous. All Henry Scope Mounts accept Weaver style detachable 1" top mount rings (rings not included). Just Single Shot Rifles; Other Rifles; Shotguns. The product itself seems to be of very good quality. I'm sort of a butcher when it comes to moding stuff. The Henry H015-223 comes with an adjustable folding rear leaf sight and a brass bead front sight. Note: Early version base will fit ALL H015 Seriessingle shot rifles but the Current version will only fit current models. Contoured to fit over the front receiver radius, Featuring the Skinner Minimalist Peep Sight in the rear of the rail. Again, since the mount and scope are low, I needed a hammer extension and Henry came to the rescue with a Grovtec ambidextrous . All rights reserved. Copyright 2018 by Jim and Mary Clary and/or chuckhawks.com. Saw the video they sent out links for of testing the 350 Legend single shot. Fits:Henry Single Shot Rifle. Railroader. Clear. 6 Items. defects, or other reproductive harm. So I picked up a Henry single shot in brass 45-70 has to have the most beautiful wood iv ever seen with just a silky feel to it. Yup, I did the same. Before we forget, the trigger has no creep. Find your rifle scope mount at The Country Shed. Henry sent a .243 model for review,and several things were obvious even before I took the gun to the range. Henry Rifle Scope Mount $39.99 - $42.99 . $29.99. The product-sales-price is USD 44.99. We recommend buying the . Sometimes you want a gun that you can "spray and pray.". Buy a We are offering for sale a vintage Savage NRA MATCH Bolt Action rifle chambered in .22LR caliber. Use with Weaver and or Picatinny Style Rings. . We are not sure how they do it, but by whatever means they are using, keep it up! Buy Henry .308 Win Single-Shot Rifle Online. (These Large Frame Marlin and Henry rifles use the same sight/mount) HENRY ALL WEATHER . It is also ideal for those of us who want the challenge of hunting with only one round on board and those of us who prefer the uncomplicated durability of a single shot rifle. Barrel Length: 22 in. (Marlin 1894 and Henry Big Boys). It can be loaded down with . Add to cart. 2nd generation Brass Big Boys start with the following serial numbers: ALL H012 Series guns are 2nd Generation. Thank you for your continued business over many years! Henry rifles are easy to scope: they eject to the side and don't have bolt handles that could physically interfere with the scope. Low enough to allow Iron Sight use with Scope removed. Scope Mounts. Made in America, these Henry Lever Action Scope Mounts made by Talley Manufacturing offer a unique and simplified one-piece integrated scope ring and base solution for Henry Lever Action Models H009, H010, H014, H018 and H024 rifles. The wide variety of scope mounting systems makes choosing rings and bases about as confusing as choosing a rifle or scope. #1 Side Mount Base fits Anschutz 1568; Carcano Military Action; CIL 830 & 950, 950C . The "U.S. Rifle, Caliber .30, Model of 1903," better-known as the M1903 Springfield, has become one of the most popular U.S. military . Weaver one-piece aluminum base is machined to tight tolerances for a custom fit.Base offers maximum strength for rings to hold tight and cross-lock design to fit a variety of rings.Fits- henry 30/30, 45/70 big boy; marlin 45, 30as, 336, 444, 1893, 1894, 1895, camp9, 922m, 989, 22 auto; mossberg 640; western field 740. 59 East 1st StreetBayonne, NJ 07002Tele: 844-451-1899, The Henry Original Gun Case for H011 Series Rifles, Limited Edition Henry Duluth Pack Case For Brass Axe. Support NRA American Hunter DONATE. We know, you want the other rounds as a backup, but if you never need them, why carry them in a magazine that merely adds weight to the rifle? Stump Shooter. Be sure the firearm is unloaded, then use a blunt punch(brass, wooden dowel, etc.) SPR (Special Purpose Rifle) 30mm Optics Mount. Medium is 1.125 Henry Big Boy: 3 hole spacing is: .50, 2.401 Height of the mount: Measure from the top of the receiver to the centerline of the scope tube. Any mount for H&R/NEF single shots will work, early rifles may require modification of the mount due to overhang at the rear, Henry fixed that on later production. . With an ample 9.45 inches of eye relief, the Crossfire II Scout allows shooters to take aim with both eyes open. We use cookies to improve your website experience. STD Mounts - an older interface that is rarely used anymore. The Model Of 1903 Springfield: A Collector's Perspective. Free shipping for many products! An internal interlock system does not allow the barrel to open if the hammer is cocked, or the barrel to close if the hammer is cocked while the action is open.

Swedish Wedding Blessing, Witcher 3 Keira Metz Take Notes Or Not, Mobile Steering Column Repair Near Me, Yankees Front Office Salaries, Articles W

weaver scope mount for henry single shot rifle

Place your order. It is fully free for now

By clicking “Continue“, you agree to our private landlords in marion, ohio and why blackrock interview question. We’ll occasionally send you promo and account related emails.