torrance tennis lessons

If you have any questions or want to purchase over the phone, call us at 301.575.6112 or buy online now if youre ready to get started. What did people search for similar to tennis lessons in Torrance, CA? We guarantee you will find an instructor that is conveniently located and suits your skill level. $60 . I learned so much. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. 1. Depending on applicable local laws for other types of cookies we may need your permission. (Current) * Authorized independent Teaching Pro at Alta Vista . Use the search below to find a tennis court in Torrance, California. miles. "I was looking for tennis lessons for my son and came across FindTennisLessons.com. Tennis Pro - Midtown Athletic Club - Rochester, NY West End is one of the most complete tennis and fitness facilities in Southern California. 2023 Winter. To give our coaches enough time to reschedule, we request this to be done 24 hours in advance. Proudly created with. This is a great way to find a tennis partner, and get to know the tennis players near you. :) Our physical address often takes you to the wrong location. Here's how it works: 1). Alta Vista Tennis Facility 715 Julia Ave. Redondo Beach, CA 90277. lessons, semi-private tennis lessons, group tennis lessons and hitting only Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user's experience more efficient. I am offering fun private tennis Learn to read notes in both clefs, basic techniques, and play simple songs. Weather Policy: If you can't play, you don't pay. FindTennisLessons.com helps you find private tennis lessons, semi-private tennis lessons, group tennis lessons or hitting only sessions for all ages (kids, teens, adults, seniors) and skill levels (beginner, intermediate, advanced) 0-10 miles from where you are located! You can save even more by purchasing packages of lessons. We find you the best coach for your specific tennis goals. These are some tennis with a large number of reviews in Torrance, CA: 24 Hour Fitness - Lakewood, CA (431 reviews). Events Using this tool, you can attract a group of players to meet at a court to play some pickleball. Adding friends to your lesson is a great way to cut down on your lesson costs. Going to book more with him. Be prepared to be blown away! . I can't afford to pay, She didn't show up for her tennis lessons? . Security and Privacy Policy: All personal and financial information provided to PYC will not be shared with any third party, other than your teaching professional, without your permission. Winter Activities 2023. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you! They have a lot of different classes, from yin, which can be great for beginners, to more ", All "tennis lessons for kids" results in Torrance, CA, Search tennis lessons for kids in popular locations. top of page. with a 4.5 ranking level. Select the court, date and time. FindTennisLessons.com helps you find private tennis lessons, semi-private tennis lessons, group tennis lessons or hittingonly sessions for all ages (kids, teens, adults, seniors) and skill levels (beginner, intermediate, advanced) 0-10 miles from where you are located! She also said it was a fun lesson and she is looking forward to more.". From here, you can quickly see all the tennis leagues, tournaments, lessons, and courts in Torrance, California. Of course you will not be responsible to pay for any lesson missed due to the weather. I started from beginner but have improved so much in a few months! 4.8 8 Reviews. 3. Popmenu is an early-stage SaaS startup in the restaurant/hospitality space. Please navigate to the Tipsy Fox Liquor store in Torrance and make the next left up a long driveway to the tennis courts. Hello. & Racquet Club of Boca Raton, FL Join a group and attend online or in person events. Mikele's way of teaching is very hands on and technical, teaching not only how to hit the ball cor", "Love it! Master Tennis Coaches Guild (MTCG) Proudly created with Wix.com. Regarding more permanent changes such as a new location, time of day, or package plan, you can either email or call MyTennisLesson.com directly at 866-454-2747 and we will be more than happy to find a time and location that works best for you. sessions for all ages (kids, teens, adults, seniors) and for all skill levels 1 Idaho 1. We use cookies to assist with site navigation, personalize content, provide social media features, assist with marketing efforts and to analyze our traffic. Group Lesson (1:3) $35/Per Student/Hour . So far, my daughter love her. Up to 52% Off on Tennis - Recreational at Javier Djeu Tennis. I worked with Andrew for 6 weeks (1 lesson/week). ", "I am so thankful that I came across FindTennisLessons.com! All I had to do was show up, she covered the rest. Best tennis lessons near me in Torrance, California. By clicking on a particular profile you can view a coaches' teaching qualifications, availability, as well as specific teaching locations to ensure that you are selecting the correct coach for your tennis lessons. They will be in touch within 24 hours to schedule your first lesson at a time and location thats convenient for you. As a beginner I was a bit nervous but Donny is such a skilled, enthusiastic and patient coach-it was a phenomenal first lesson. TENNIS TODD -USPTA Pro Coach/Youth Tennis Director. No sweat, they will recommend a convenient location. There would be a focus in each session (Forehand/Backhand, Service, Net Play, etc). Intermediate builds on basic skills to become a competent player leading into competition. Enquiries. Find local Group Tennis Lessons groups in Torrance, California and meet people who share your interests. We quickly found a tennis coach that fit our budget and needs list. 3. E-Blast Posting week of: Hello my name is Sam and I am a Our certified instructors regularly work with players of all ages and ability levels. * Schedule. Lomita, Torrance, Hermosa Beach, Manhattan Beach, and all the South Bay. See Amanda's full profile. They had a tennis coach in my area who could provide private tennis lessons within my price range, location and availability. 2023 PlayYourCourt, LLC | All Rights Reserved. He was very professional and set up my first tennis lesson that week. Our teaching staff includes certified professional with high level playing backgrounds. See what our 100,000+ students are saying We use cookies to assist with site navigation, personalize content, provide social media features, assist with marketing efforts and to analyze our traffic. Depending on applicable local laws for other types of cookies we may need your permission. You can teach 1-2 classes per afternoon. Tennis in Torrance, California. 5. You can choose to have a tennis lesson at a fixed day and time each week, or you can play it by ear and schedule your lessons on a case by case basis. Here is the definitive list of Torrance's adult tennis lessons as rated by the Torrance, CA community. I continue my lessons each week and would highly recommend him to students new to tennis and those wanting to reacquaint themselves or become more proficient with tennis!". Discover the best deals and connect instantly with sellers. MyTennisLessons. As always, we look forward to seeing and hearing from you each. Led Harvard Westlake to undefeated championship first time coaching. For all City related Covid-19 updates, . Copyright 2023 FindTennisLessons.com. Upon payment you will immediately receive your instructor's contact information. 2022 is a year of innovation for South Bay Tennis Center! Beach Tennis Group Lesson: Wednesday at 3 pm - 4 pm, Saturday at 9 am - 10 am; Beach Tennis Private Lesson: Wednesday at 4 pm - 5 pm, Saturday at 1 pm - 2 pm; Location: Torrance Beach Please note: There is parking available by the beach tennis court in Torrance Beach. 4.7 (97) 381 hours tutoring Chess out of 447 hours. There are 3 public tennis courts at this tennis facility. Hello my name is Ian and I am a local Torrance tennis coach with over 20 years of playing experience and over 10 years of teaching experience! Select the minimum number of players you need to play. The security and protection of your personal and credit card information used to book your appointments will be accomplished by applying all current best practices available. Use the court booking button below to book a court today! 213-529-4145. I started teaching tennis back in 2008 and I am currently a tennis instructor for the City of Redondo Beach teaching . . All in all it's been a wonderful experience!more, various kinds of rackets, bags, shoes, and attire to offering tennis lessons on a private tennismore, Erika is a South Bay tennis legend from a legendary South Bay tennis family.more, My daughter is taking tennis lessons here and loves her instructor. All of our coaches are thoroughly vetted by our staff and reviewed on an ongoing basis by our clients, ensuring you will work with only the best coaches providing tennis lessons in Torrance, CA. 1,459 Sq. SmartBizFund. He has been working with our 11 year old daughter who recently decided she wanted to play tennis for the first time. (up to 6 can share the cost). Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Our hourly rates on tennis lessons in Torrance, CA are on average $10 per hour cheaper than your local club. We help restaurants take real-time control of their . No matter what package you purchase, youll have your lessons for a full year to use at your own pace. strategy-I would be more than happy to help you out with your tennis game! Get more information about this tennis court. Your lessons are just minutes away on a nearby court. You can also post comments to this location. Please note that if you are interested in semi-private tennis lessons (2 players ) or group tennis lessons ( 3+ players), you will first need to find a friend(s) to take tennis lessons with you before contacting me. 2023 Spring. Includes 10 minutes of private instruction and . 2.5 Baths. After receiving a BA, MA and doing work towards a Phd in history at UCLA, I started writing history books. Copyright 2023 FindTennisLessons.com. Sydney Uni Sports and Aquatic Centre. Each extra person is only an additional $10 per hour. Worked as a tennis equipment technician for 15 years. I wanted to find private tennis lessons near my house, but most were 30 minutes away or more. This is a new location, so everything is brand new. Once you have signed up with us at MyTennisLessons, you can contact your coach to reschedule. Summer Activities/Camps 2023. Jan 2020 - Present3 years 3 months. Description Join our Prenatal Postpartum Workshop to learn more info regarding exercises that are safe during each of the pregnancy trimesters and workouts best suited for the early postpartum days. Absolutely! www.sbtc.playbypoint.com. It is important to partake in lessons when you are just picking up tennis. By clicking Accept All Cookies, or continuing to browse the site without changing your settings, Played college players for 2 years in Korea. Chip Weber - USPTA (Elite Pro) 45 years teaching experience All ages and levels (ages 3+) 321-960-9898 cell/text [email protected]. 5.0 (898) 4,008 hours tutoring. At FindTennisLessons.com I was able to find a local tennis coach who had lots of experience, his own equipment (including a ball machine) and he was able to meet us at the public courts just down the street from our home.

Orsini Family Runs The World, Articles T

torrance tennis lessons

Place your order. It is fully free for now

By clicking “Continue“, you agree to our private landlords in marion, ohio and why blackrock interview question. We’ll occasionally send you promo and account related emails.