thor motor coach radio not working

How can these issues that were reported to Thor when our coach was new, now be null and void? It was a pleasure dealing with all of you. We also felt that ************************* bid was very low considering ******* ***** wanted $7,500.00 to do the job correctly, which **** rejected. CD Player. We had the privilege to work with Joe A. the Internet Manager. Thor Motorcoach Logo linking to Home Page. See dealer for details. . It drops down over drivers head onto safety pins. State: Arkansas. The attached scans of the countless emails we have from Thor show the issues were all reported while under warranty. Here are some of the most common reasons why your RV generator won't start: Low Oil Level Battery Issues Lack of Fuel in RV Old Fuel A part is broken and needs to be replaced The generator is old and worn out purchased in July 2022. Im about to conclude that the Axxera radios/cameras are junk and mine is shot. Thor MoTor CoaCh LIMITED WarraNTY 4 Thor MoTor CoaCh LIMITED WarraNTY WhaT ThE PErIoD oF CoVEraGE IS: This Limited Warranty provided by Thor Motor Coach Inc. ("Warrantor") covers those components, assemblies and systems of your new motor home not excluded under the section "What is Not Covered", when sold by an authorized dealer. THOR RECALL NOTICES - LATEST RECALLS FOR THOR - ARFC THOR RECALLS Recall information for THOR RVs, campers & trailers. As an industry leader in innovative design, TMC builds a variety of unique styles, sizes and floor plans that feel custom-made - at a truly competitive price. I am rejecting this response because:Customer (******************, owner of said vehicle: 2022 Thor Freedom Elite 23HF Motor Home) has identified issues and concerns in original complaint that have not been answered or addressed in this response from Thor.The reply from Thor "confirmed" that payment was made to ******* **** and arrangements could be made to pick up vehicle. How can **** choose to refuse to fix this chronic and widespread issue? AMAZON LINK:. We have only Put 2400 miles on since we bought it. I have been unable to take motorhome any distance as if roof tears or leaks much more damage will occur. I was given a few numbers of service centers and I had to contact them. Please note - there could be multiple recalls for a specific model RV. changed the RV world when it first hit the streets in 2011. At the time we purchased the coach it was brand new and only had ***** miles on the odometer. We are not responsible for any such errors and reserve the right to correct them at any time. We have had many, many issues with this coach that were all reported to Thor while the coach was new and under warranty. Onan onboard generator. Your actual payments may vary. After changing the engine battery the radio and backup camera will not work. Why should we have to pay a single ***** more to pay for defects that were reported to **** when the coach was new. 3. Mercedes-Benz 10.25 in. After ******* ***** had our coach for almost a year. Couch framing falling apart from 1in screws being used. Complaint Type: Problems with Product/Service. Mine is, and it seems a lot of folks on the Thor forum bring this up. It just switches the ignition feed for the radio from ignition switch power to the same source of power that the B+ keep-alive lead uses. We have contacted the customer to investigate the root cause of the concern. One previous owner purchased it new.We have had multiple issues with the coach. Each model includes the Rapid Camp+ multiplex wiring control system that will make set-up easier than ever, a Winegard ConnecT 2.0 WiFi/4G/TV antenna to keep you connected to the outside world, and a whole coach water filtration system for fresh H2O day or night. The only fuse location I'm aware of that's radio related should be the one on the driver's side floor, which I'm sure you've checked. Thor Motor Coach Fuses and Breakers Reset and Replacement - YouTube 0:00 / 4:41 Intro Thor Motor Coach Fuses and Breakers Reset and Replacement Thor Motor Coach 51.3K. We have sent the invoice for labor charges to ****. Who never came back to do the work. UPDATE FROM ******* ***** (Thursday, November 16th, 3:15pm) - AUTHORIZED THOR WARRANTY AND PLACE OF PURCHASE OF THE VEHICLE: ********************** vehicle was taken from *******, ** on Tuesday, November 8th to ******* ***** of ******* in ****, ** on Wednesday, November 9th. If you are in the market for a class c, look no further than this 2019 Quantum KW29, priced right at $106,000. I have a full side slide on my 2016 Thor Ace 30.2. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Login to the Owner's Resource Portal to view manuals for older model years. We have a water leak and it has caused extensive damage. This is NOT a new claim. Of course, ********************************* also says that they will take the $2,000.00 "goodwill offer" made off the final bill. . Thanks for the replies. Nobody will build them better. This Class C is located in Mesa, Arizona and is in good condition. Class C, 32 feet Thor Motor Coach. Prepare lunch on the two burner gas cooktop, or use the convenient convection microwave. **ce the coach was leveled and the slide outs were extended this is when we noticed items not functioning / cosmetics (Workmanship Issues) to include:Wallpaper coming down in several areas ******* Room oDining Room oDriver Side Wall oMaster Bedroom Door support separating hallway from bedroom coming down from the ceiling Gauges on *********** not functioning Light on left side Instrument Panel not working Microwave oWe utilized the microwave on Day 1 and it worked with no issues. Description. Used 2017 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 26B, 40 LED TV on Manual Swivel in Cab-Over (22B, 22E, 23U, 24F, 26B, 30D, 31E & 31W), 32 LED TV & DVD Player in Living Area (31L), Two (2) 13 LED TVs & DVD Player in Bunk Bed Area (31E), Bluetooth Coach Radio with Exterior Speakers (28Z, 29G, 31E, 31L & 31W), Power Charging Center for Electronics (28Z, 29G, 31E, 31L & 31W), Exterior Kitchen with 2.6 cu. Motorhomes that are built using an automotive van featuring a functional kitchen, bedroom, and living space; also referred to as camper vans. Fast forward to now November of 22' and bubble has grown in size, both sides of roof that meet sides of coach have come up whole length of coach, yet again have taken to selling dealer now to be told this is normal and "now out of warranty". can discuss the resolution. Thor Motor Coach Delano Sprinter Class C diesel motorhome 24TT highlights: One look at this full-wall slide out coach and you'll be hooked! $5,000. Seamless Roof has bubbles. The wires going to the generator are connected with the wrong connectors (not waterproof) The inside wall is pulling away causing the window mesh to fall off. It is winterized and sitting in my driveway for the winter. 2017 Thor Challenger XE Rear and side cameras and radio not working. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available. He was advised for this to be reconsidered he would have to submit documentation including pictures of what his concerns are, in which he stated he would do so when the weather permits. Thank you. When we were stucked they informed us to go to ******* we were stuck in ga we where live, I am rejecting this response because:saturday called **** rv. Out of goodwill, we doubled that offer to reimburse up to $2000 at your choice of repair. Thanks for the suggestion. Prices do not include government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document processing charge, any electronic filing charge and any emission testing charge. With so many unique models priced to fit anyone's budget, you are sure to find the motorhome that's made to fit your family. Listed 27 weeks ago in Cass . Then ***** struck, with travel restrictions in place. The pivotal combination of large Class A amenities with more power than a typical Class B RV. I am rejecting this response because: As is well documented we believe that **** knows that their "goodwill offer" of $2,000.00 will in no way cover the cost of labor to repair the issues with our coach. **** now offers us a "goodwill" offer that in no way covers the labor charges to get these flooring & heating breech issues resolved. Nobody will build them better. 15 amp. There are often simple reasons why your RV generator won't start, and we will address the most common ones in this article. My front radio has two fuses. Can you tell me a little more on. Paint. in fuel costs), then **** will kindly deduct the $2,000. If youre not a big fan of taking the road less traveled, consider the 4x2 sprinter! Your actual payments may vary. Note that complaint text that is displayed might not represent all complaints filed with BBB. We had one of our **************** Representatives reach out, the below follow up was provided. Stock Number {stockNumber} {priceLabel} {msrp} {salePriceLabel} {saleprice}. Begin with this one! VIN #*****************. Not sure where the in line fuse is located any help locating would be appreciated. And one, Don't Miss Paradise Oaks RV Resort In Florida. We are sorry to hear of your concerns with your 2019 *******. Terms may vary. Do you need a one-stop shop for all things RV-related? If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. The RV is a Thor ******* **** 2019 and the vin#*****************. He moved to a new position. ****************** and his family appreciates your prompt and accurate response on this BBB complaint and getting this vehicle issue resolved in a quick and timely manner, no matter who will be performing the repairs. We are asking that someone in ***************** or perhaps in ****'s **************** review our entire case. ****** informed me that Id have to get an estimate for each of the defect items. It has generator in it but does not work. As stated previously, we are well aware that the coach is now off warranty. Brands that do not do that should switch the power to house batteries to avoid killing the chassis battery by playing the radio all day. Built-In Skylight. master Slide topper is failing because there are no screws installed in it to hold it, ladder To get to bunk above drivers compartment is unusable as the brackets for it are wider then ladder provided. In reviewing my hundreds of emails regarding these issues I was particularly surprised by an email from ********************************* apologizing and stating that the only emails he had been provided were from ***************** in 2020 and the email referencing the $1,000. Most of the issues listed on pdf ************************************************************** 2021. Seal leaks and causes extreme noise when driven at highway speeds. Watch on. **** advised that I could not talk to a supervisor, there was nothing I needed to talk to a supervisor about and he was dealing with giving me the best Thor customer service. A Thor representative will be contacting you shortly to review your pictures and come up with an amicable solution. ****** advised that in order to talked to a supervisor, I would need to complete a form over the phone, in which I agreed and she immediately transferred me to ********* **** continue to refused to allow ****************** to speak to supervisor which may have de-escalated the situation, if ****************** could do so. Satellite. Read More: https://thormotorcoach.com/legal/ Inventory shown may be only a partial listing of the entire inventory. The swivel captain's seats can become a part of the living area once you're parked, and your guests can sit at the 76" Dream Dinette with footrests. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. 2 lead acid batteries. It's time to pack for your next trip in this Thor Motor Coach Four Winds class C model 26B. And not have heard from them. Please contact us to verify info, and to check availability as our inventory changes rapidly. This is an independent, unofficial site. I do not know WHY he has not had access to this correspondence. Used 2022 Thor Motor Coach Challenger 35MQ $169,999. Fill out this offer form and we'll get back with you as soon as possible. Jumping through hoops. I had to send the slide out for access. Also if your GFI isnt easy to locate, you may have one on the inverter itself. 2016 Freedom Elite 28H with a Axxera radio. I think at one point we were just trying to stump him and we couldnt, (Is there anything else we should consider when evaluating the best value for your RV?). The retail declared our previous response as satisfactory, see below. The repairman found that the slide on the motorhome was installed incorrectly its off 1/2 in. 2. I admit, we were naive in thinking that the labor charges could be so little for such a job. Status: Answered. This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. They said they would me someone to service the vehicle. Not just one but every single seat in the coach. This is leading me down a path of no confidence in THOR, as well as potentially never doing business with them again, it's simply bad business and I would also hope to educate any of their potential customers on what their ownership experience with **** will be like after a six figure purchase. can provide videos and pictures. Mr. ******** needs to arrange pick up with the **** dealership. I have hundreds of emails relating to our continued attempts to get these issues resolved. Fortunately - thru experimenting and luck - I found the unlabelled button that turns it off -- it was bugging me. Despite our efforts, occasionally errors resulting from typos, inaccurate detail information or technical mistakes may occur. You'll find a large closet that can be used for clothes, food, or miscellaneous camp gear, plus there are overhead compartments for even more storage. Check whether the batteries are charged enough. Cab-Over Bunk. Searched for help on the forum and replaced fuse in the rear radio and its working but not getting power to the dash radio any ideas? They gave **** rv support ***********. We make the transition smoother with this free Owners Guide. What's The Best Cordless Vacuum For RVers? $97,999. Spoil the RV owners in your life this Christmas with some of our favorite gifts. "Out of warranty" is a slap in the face being that the issue was reported months into ownership and shows me ****'s warranty policies and procedures are clear as mud as well as down right deceitful to their customers. UPDATE FROM ORIGINAL COMPLAINT SUBMITTED TO BBB: Effective on Friday, November 4th, all incoming phone calls to Thor were automaticallybeing routed to **** based on my telephone number caller ID. Tristen should have the additional documentation in his inbox this evening 12-11-2022. Thor Motor Coach Geneva Class C gas motorhome 25VA highlights: Murphy Bed. The issues were filed with **** when the coach was new. 2022 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 31WV Overview | Beckley's RVs. Mr. and ***************,the most recent offer from ************************* to cover $1000 of labor was in January of 2022, 19 months after warranty expiration. Report post. Thor fave me a warranty center but they were unwilling to service my van ************************************* ** said they had thier own customers to service and since I didnt purchase from them to go someplace else. The only thing I could wish for would be a GENERAL RV Dealership closer to Huntsville, Alabama. Across from the sofa is a booth dinette. You probably have to pull the radio out to find it. Whether you travel to see family or to explore new places, this coach offers a flexible living space that doubles as a bedroom with a privacy curtain. . We are tired and have had enough. It may be 'out of warranty ', BUT **** SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO DISREGARD SUCH A HUGE ISSUE THAT IS PRESENT IN NEARLY ALL OF THEIR COACHES. General RV works hard to ensure the accuracy of all its listings however we are not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Awning attempts to extend while driving. The only two fuse I found for radio was one in the Ford block marked radio, which was good. Thor is saying to just patch it. bunk above drivers compartment has failing motor brakes. We are so very happy with the coach we purchased! 2023, International Association of Better Business Bureaus, Inc., separately incorporated Better Business Bureau organizations in the US, Canada and Mexico and BBB Institute for Marketplace Trust, Inc. All rights reserved. Your Thor rep will be reaching out to you to gather more information on the concern. I think that is the Thor way. When I tried to bring it back in, it came in a few inches and then stopped. Select the desired vehicle below to view all the recalls for that particular make & model. Provide us with some basic info and well appraise your RV. We believe that **** reps know full well that their "goodwill offer" can in no way cover the labor costs to fix the issues with our coach. When searching for a service center make sure to use the filter option. I guess that is the million-dollar question. A little over my knowledge will see if I can get it to a different repair shop, Visit Copano Bay RV Resort On The Texas Gulf Coast. Like most: We went on our first trip this past weekend. One of Thor Motor Coach's **************** Representatives reached out to ****************** on Friday afternoon. CUSTOMERS SHOULD NOT BE INVOLVED IN ANY FINGER POINTING BETWEEN TO COMPANYS WHO MAKE A JOINT PROJECT!!! If you close this complaint,we may need to reopen at a later date based on what Thor Motor Coach does or doesn't do. New 2023 Thor Motor Coach Miramar 35.2 in Palm Bay, FL at Giant Recreation World - Call us now (321) 541-2205 for more information about this Stock #4A575 They need to honor their warranty now! Your luxury Mercedes Sprinter motorhomes. Customer Reviews are not used in the calculation of BBB Rating. Our 2019 ************ Motor Coach seats have started to completely disintegrate. Rates and amount financed are determined by credit history. In fact, how a business responds to customer complaints is one of the most significant components of the BBB Business Rating. 15,0000miles Specs: Ford E350 . 1. Out of goodwill, we doubled that offer to reimburse up to $2000 at your choice of repair. Multiple emails say **** approved the work to be done, only to reject their labor charges in the end. The dealers in my area state that they dont even know what a ********* is and dont work on them. There could also be an inline fuse blown, as the genny usually will not charge the chassis battery. The emails I will be sending to Tristen are just a fraction of the emails that I have, as proof of all efforts on our part, far too many to contain in this response. When we took the coach to *************** in ***********, **, we were told that the flooring and woodwork/cabinetry issues were extensive enough that the coach should go back to the factory for the problems to be resolved. If we miss you on the call, please call ************ and ask for a rep to assist in setting up with a **** case #. Of course, we should have known that such a low bid was not reasonable to complete the labor, after the three other bids we received were so much higher, but we were desperate to find someone, anyone to do the work. Want to make us an offer on the {product}? Exterior 32" TV. Rather than focusing on the number of complaints, BBB considers how frequently and effectively those complaints are resolved. **** identified that this was necessary with my continued harassingtelephone contacts being made to their office. We have made attempts to contact the customer regarding finding a service center and facilitating repairs. From researching this seems to be a problem with a lot of Thor coaches from that year. Now they say we can drive the coach ***** plus miles each way from ***** to ******* for Thor to do the work. This allows the radio to run with the ignition key off. Used 2020 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 22E, Class C For Sale in Salem, New Hampshire Pop RVs 303020 Description: - View this and other quality Class C at RVT.com Online Classifieds trader. As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business. I WILL BE SENDING MULTIPLE EMAILS TO ********************************* WITH ATTACHMENTS CONFIRMING EVERYTHING THAT WE HAVE DONE ON OUR PAR AND OUR CONTINUED EFFORTS ACTING IN GOOD FAITH. As we all know in March 2020 the ******19 pandemic hit being considered high risk due to ******19 we stayed home to minimize our exposure. One is in the coach fuse panel and is marked. Had Thor not built a coach with the numerous issues our coach has had, no one would be going through this stressful and arduous journey. BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. Everything is well documented. This is Thors final offer as it has been stated multiple times. Due to the coach being over 2 years out of warranty, we are going to have to take everything on a case by case scenario. {priceLabel}: If he would like to call into ************ we would be more than willing to help finding a service center that can assist with their concerns. **'s labor charges of $7,500. Mr. and ***************, the most recent offer from ************************* to cover $1000 of labor was in January of 2022, 19 months after warranty expiration. Multimedia Dash Radio with Bluetooth, Navigation and SiriusXM . Thor Motor Coach, Inc. reserves the right to make changes, substitutions and improvements to its motorhomes without prior notification. Surround Sound. At Thor Motor Coach, we listen, design, and construct our motorhomes to fit your family. Of course, at our expense. Arriving at our destination we set up to dry camp. He also says that **** will charge us labor charges for the work, for defects that the coach had when it left the factory new. BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. Fill out this quote form and we'll get back with you as soon as possible. I am not in a place where I can plug in and charge the house batteries. Know someone who might be interested in this RV? Wheel sensors for air pressure not working. Our Owners Resource and Owners Guide can help you get the most out of your travels. Among the largest motorhomes, featuring the amenities of home for full-time life on the road. *Some consumers may elect to not publish the details of their complaints, some complaints may not meet BBB's standards for publication, or BBB may display a portion of complaints when a high volume is received for a particular business. ************************* said that they would pay ******* ***** 26hrs for their labor. stands for - Class A, Class C Evolution. From November 2019 to September 10, 2022, we had not used the coach however we have been maintaining the coach to ensure it would be ready for the day we would use it again. If you are still unsure on how to properly operate any appliance or feature addressed by the video recording or documentation, please consult with your local selling dealership or contact Thor Motor Coach, Inc. directly.All content on this webpage is published by Thor Motor Coach, Inc., including but not limited to, all text, documents, photographs, graphics, audio and video is copyrighted by Thor Motor Coach, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The A.C.E. **** delivered the flooring to ******* ***** on 6-11-2021, only to have their labor charges rejected by ****. Mine is under our bed but doesnt have one. Leaves one to wonder if it was ****'s plan all along to run out the clock.

How To Install Pur Water Filter On Pull Out Faucet, Why Is The Development Of A Specification Tree Important, Charlie Garner Hall Of Fame, Griffin Funeral Home Monroe, La, Articles T

thor motor coach radio not working

Place your order. It is fully free for now

By clicking “Continue“, you agree to our private landlords in marion, ohio and why blackrock interview question. We’ll occasionally send you promo and account related emails.