the scarlet pimpernel musical bootleg

Fees and availability are subject to change during the application process. Undeterred, Chauvelin commands Marguerite to uncover the identity of the Pimpernel, and she arranges to meet the Pimpernel outside on the footbridge. Eden Espinosa, Megan Hilty, Derrick Williams, Carol Kane, George Hearn, Cristy Candler, Rob Sapp, Sean McCourt, Wicked *DVD October 8, 2006: Eden 's last Broadway - Eden Espinosa.Kate Reinders.Derrick Williams.David Garrison.Carol Kane.Jenna Leigh Green.Logan Lipton. Bows/Reprise: Into The Fire Ensemble: Percy & Company25. Eden Espinosa (Elphaba), Megan Hilty (Glinda), Jenna Leigh Green (Nessarose) Awesome quality but unfortunately there's a watermark in the middle of the screen. Baroness Orczy, Book and Lyrics by Nan Knighton / Music by Frank Wildhorn / VANGELIS PERPINIADIS cd2 16 tracks Bakalis, Peristeris,Goutis,Kaldaras,Zagoraios Listing in the CDs,Music & CD Category on eBid Australia | 214021802 Concord Theatricals The Scarlet Pimpernel S01 E12 The Christmas Present. Marguerite, Chauvelin and Percy eye one another warily, as all three wonder who exactly can be trusted in this slippery world ("The Riddle"). Nice capture and Lea is amazing. Hmm. Just answer a few questions. 2 +m|t| voC7Ga?AQKw =v0TI6@u,Idc5xWx1Mw"nscgp'|SE>_^vq$qw=50qq 1L``>|{?A q_p^riid\H;]K(1*01F2w l| ZC o'QP fs+` ?1^(#MW8"^s|x>WImicc )P}ACUd9I}v6T0'# ?3Noi08 {kp?#'ibO_?s?t>m3. You Are My Home Percy, Marguerite, & Ensemble4a. Finale/Reprise: When I Look At You Marguerite, Percy, & Offstage Chorus24. Promoting your show has never been easier! After a whirlwind courtship, she announces their engagement at her farewell performance at the Comedie Francaise ("Storybook"). hide. Very good zooms and nice picture. / And I'm the one to set / This gossip quite to rest / The Pimpernel is me! C q" /Filter /DCTDecode Reprise: When I Look At You Percy & Marguerite10. Adam Pascal (Roger), Marcy Harriel (Mimi), Sherie Rene Scott (Maureen), Fredi Walker (Joanne), Anthony Rapp (Mark), Wilson Jermaine Heredia (Angel), Michael McElroy (Collins), Taye Diggs (Benny), Cary Shields, Matt Caplan, Todd E Pettiford, Stu James, Anday Senor, Krystal L. Washington, Maggie Benjamin, Kendra Kassebaum, Rent *DVD LA Cast with Neil Patrick Harris as Mark Cohen, Rent:Filmed Live On Broadway [pro-shot] September 24, 2008, Will Chase, Adam Kantor, Renee Goldsbury, Eden Espinoza, Cast: Skylar Astin, Aaron Tveit, Vanessa Hudgens, Nicole Scherzinger, Tracie Thoms, Wayne Brady, Telly Leung, The Rocky Horror Tribute Show ~ 2006 London Concert ProShot, CAST: Richard O'Brien, Anthony Head, Michael Ball, Little Nell, Patricia Quinn, Gary Amers, Jo Farrell, Sophie Lawrence, Stephen Gately, Adrian Edmonson, Ben Richards, Amy Field, Toyah Wilcox, Julian Littman, Craig Thornber, Rudolf *DVD Affaire Mayerling (w/ English subs) Drew Sarich, Lisa Antoni, Uwe Krger, Carin Filipcic, Claus Dam, Wietske van Tongeren, The Scottsboro Boys *DVD (Broadway, 10/30/10). ). frank wildhorn musical the scarlet pimpernel vocal selections ebay web the scarlet pimpernel vocal selections by nan knighton frank wildhorn 12 00 see all 11 no ratings or . This tool is unavailable at the moment. 8 . ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? (function(){var k='2354831680',d=document,l=d.location,c=d.cookie;function f(n){if(c){var i=c.indexOf(n+'=');if(i>-1){var j=c.indexOf(';',i);return escape(c.substring(i+n.length+1,j<0?c.length:j))}}}var x=f('__utmx'),xx=f('__utmxx'),h=l.hash; Various shows perform, including In My Life, Wicked, Chitty, Phantom, Lion King, Chicago, Spelling Bee, and Sweeney Todd. The Scarlet Pimpernel started as a workshop with Carolee Carmello as Marguerite and directed by Nick Corley, following a concept album (and Top 40 Adult Contemporary Hit - "You Are My Home").. Directed by Peter H. Hunt, it starred Douglas Sills (Sir Percy . 1 2 . 2 "Storybook" (Marguerite & Ensemble) MARGUERITE Listen to me I have beautiful dreams I can spin you, Dreams to linger within you. SP2 leads: Douglas Sills, Rachel York, Rex Smith: Regular Features. a flag flown by pirates, having the device of a white skull and crossbones on a black field. Mamma Mia, Scandalous, Kiss Me Kate, Scarlet Pimpernel, Gypsy, Hey Look Me Over, Sweeney. Lady Blakeney is a French woman who is married to an English gentleman. SATB Chorus:Cupids of the Comdie FranaiseSoldiersPrisonersParis Street MobRoyal Ball Guests6 Female Servants at the Blakeney EstateThe original Broadway production had a cast of 36 performers, including chorus. Also, the current tour of Hello Dolly. save. Storybook Marguerite & Ensemble2a. (A-), Ted Neeley, Carl Anderson, Yvonne Ellimann, Barry Dennen, Glenn Carter, Jerome Pradon, Renee Castle, Rik Mayall, Jerry Springer the Opera [pro-shot] November 14, 2005, David Soul, David Bedella, Leon Craig, Carrie Ellis, Alison Jiear, Christopher Key, Benjamin Lake, Ryan Molloy. _gaq.push(['gwo._setAccount', 'UA-230305-28']); 1 Prologue (orchestra) SCENE ONE Onstage Comedie Francaise (MARGUERITE, alone in a follow spot sings) No. Sun., Mon. Strong Role for Leading Man (Star Vehicle), Strong Role for Leading Woman (Star Vehicle), Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet of 1812, Rodgers + Hammerstein's Cinderella (Broadway Version), Nominee: Three 1998 Tony Awards, including Best Musical. Reed IV: Bassoon & Contrabassoon, Horn I Original Broadway Cast-Adam Pascal, Anthony Rapp, Need I Say More? The Scarlet Pimpernel. Licensing fees and rental materials quoted upon application. Based on Baroness The Scarlet Pimpernel is one of my favourite novels and these illustrations, based on the 1982 film version, are stunning! 25:11. myers-Richard G. Rodgers, miss greta bell-Kim Cea,mr. A Raisin in the Sun (OBC)4-10-04. aurda mcdonald,phylicia rashad,Sean Combs (Puff Daddy) Reefer Madness (Off Broadway) Reefer Madness (ShowTime tv special) RENT----- please see below for my listing of RENT videos. Playbill Pro The Scarlet Pimpernel. "-Company 1988-The Phantom of the Opera- "The Music of The Night" - Sarah Brightman and Michael Crawford Starlight Express on the Tonight Show Rent on Rosie '00 Rent on Rosie Parody Lion King on Rosie SideShow on Rosie Ragtime on Rosie Starlight Express Lion King Compilation w/ the following: From Pride Rock to Time Square (Preview special) Heather Headley and the cast on Letterman performing Shadowland Jason Raize on Rosie perfoming Endless Night Lion King on Today performing They Live in You Lion King on Rosie performing Circle of Life Jason Raize and Heather Headley perform Can You Feel the Love Tonight on Good Morning America Max Casella,Tom Allan,and Jason Raize perform Hakuna Matuta Julie Taymor on Rosie Tsidii Le Loka and the cast performing Circle of Life on Rosie Lion King on Rosie performing He Lives in You 1998 Tony Award clips Julie Taymor's American Express Commercial Circle of Life on the Tonys Lion King performing Can You Feel the Love Tonight on Good Morning America The Lion King,Beauty and the Beast,and Aida commercial The Lion King-Head of the Class special on BRAVO Jason Raize & Jessica Simpson in concert on Disney Aida and JCS compilation w/ the following: Sherie Rene Scott and the cast on Rosie perform My Strongest Suit Heather Headley on Rosie performing Easy as Life Sherie,Adam,and Heather on the View performing A Step Too Far Adam and Heather on Good Morning America performing Elaborate Lives Broadway Beat w/ Interviews and Opening night footage Heather and the cast on Rosie performing The Gods Love Nubia Tony award clips NBC-4 review of Opening night Heather on Charlie Rose Sherie on CNN-Mona Lisas and Mad Hatters Adam on CNN-Liken a Razor Heather on Today performing Easy as Life Heather and the cast on Today performing The Gods Love Nubia Jesus Christ Superstar commercial JCS clips from Fox-5 in NY JCS cast on Rosie performing Whats the Buzz JCS cast on the Tonys performing Gethsemane and Superstar JCS cast on Today performing Gethsemane and Superstar JCS rehearsel footage (Broadway Beat) JCS opening night footage JCS stage door footage 7/5/00 and closing night Footloose Compilation w/ the following: Stacy Francis and others performing Lets Hear it for the Boy on a ice skating show Jeremy Kushnier and Jennifer Laura Thompson performing Almost Paradise on a ice skating show Jeremy and the cast performing I'm Free on 4th of July special Tour Commercial w/ the OBC Jeremy and the Cast performing Footloose on Today Jennifer and the Cast performing Holding Out for a Hero on Today Jeremy performing Crocodile Rock on the 1999 Thanksgiving Day Parade, var _gaq = _gaq || []; With a rousing and passionate score by Frank Wildhorn, who also wrote the music for Jekyll & Hyde, The Scarlet Pimpernel is a thrilling musical! (function() { Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for THE SCARLET PIMPERNEL DVD SET LOT OF 3 BBC A&E, Books 1-3 at the best online prices at eBay! I'm not too picky on what version, but I would love to be able to see facial expressions. Only request professionally produced musical albums! The musical debuted on Broadway at the Minskoff Theatre on October 7, 1997 in previews, officially on November 9, 1997. OBC: Brian d'Arcy James, Sutton Foster, Daniel Breaker, Christopher Sieber, John Tartaglia, Haven Burton. /AIS false Viola (2 players) (Alto Flute music w/ interlinear transposition for Flute) Wong Zanna Don't (Off Broadway) 6/27/03 Jai Rodriguez, Anika Larsen, Darius Nichols, Amanda Ryan Paige, Enrico Rodriguez, Robb Sapp, Shelley Thomas, Jared Zeus HIGH SCHOOL PRODUCTIONS OF: Titanic 2000 The Wiz 2001 Grease Barnum 1996 Godspell 2000 Jesus Christ Superstar 2001 Grease 2001 Pippin 1998 Taped from TV: Into The Woods narrator-Tom Aldredge,cinderella-Kim Crosby, jack-Ben Wright,jacks mother-Barbara Bryne, baker-Chip Zien,baker's wife-Joanna Gleason, little red riding hood-Danielle Ferland, wolf-Robert Westenberg,witch-Bernadette Peters Jekyll and Hyde David Hasselhoff,Coleen Sexton,Andrea Rivette Smokey Joes Cafe Broadway @ Bryant Park 2001 Broadway Best on Bravo Broadway on Broadway 2000 Broadway on Broadway 2000 (shot w/ a home video camera) Broadway on Broadway 2001 Musical Compilation w/ following clips: Rosie- (RENT performing RENT) Rosie- (Aida performing My Strongest Suit) CNN- (Aida) Rosie- (Jesus Christ Superstar performing Everything is Alright) Regis and Kathie Lee- (Aida w/ Heather performing Eleborate Lives) The View- (Aida w/ Heather,Adam,and Sherie performing A Step too Far) PBS Andrew Lloyd Webber special w/ clips of JCS,Cats,Evita and others Rosie- (Jesus Christ Superstar) Rosie- (Aida performing God Loves Nubia) Tony Award Compilation w/ the following: 1998-Opening number: "Broadway Divas"-Rosie O'Donnell and Chicago dancers introduce Patti LuPone-"Don't Cry For Me Argentina"from Evita; Jennifer Holliday-"And I'm Tellin' You I'm Not Going"from Dreamgirls; and Betty Buckley"Memory"from Cats 1998-Ragtime- "Ragtime"-Marin Mazzie,Audra McDonald and Company 1998-The Sound of Music- "Wedding"/"Do-Re-Mi"/ "The Sound of Music"Finale- Rebecca Luker and Company 1998-The Lion King- "Circle of Life"-Tsidii Le Loka and Company 1998-Cabaret- "Willkommen"-Alan Cumming and Company 1998-Side Show- "I Will Never Leave You"-Alice Ripley and Emily Skinner 1998-The Scarlet Pimpernel- "Into the Fire"-Douglas Sills and Company 1997-Opening Montage: "On Broadway"-Rosie O'Donnell; "Rent"-cast of Rent; "Jellicle Cats"-cast of Cats; "I'm A Woman"-female cast of Smokey Joe's Caf, "Bring in 'da Noise, Bring in 'da Funk"-cast of Bring in 'da Noise, Bring in 'da Funk; "Greased Lightnin'"-Rosie O'Donnell and cast of Grease; "Be Our Guest"-cast of Beauty and the Beast 1997-Chicago- "All That Jazz"/"Hot Honey Rag"- Bebe Neuwirth, Ann Reinking, Company 1997-The Life- "My Body"-Sam Harris,Lillias White and Company 1997-Annie- "Tomorrow"-Brittny Kissinger 1997-Titanic- "Ship of Dreams"-Michael Cerveris and Company 1996-Bring in 'da Noise,Bring in 'da Funk- "Taxi"/ "Bring in 'da Noise, Bring in 'da Funk" - Savion Glover and Company 1996-Big- "Fun"-Daniel Jenkins and Company 1996-The King and I- "Shall We Dance? 4 0 obj (English Horn w/ interlinear transposition for Clarinet) $4%&'()*56789:CDEFGHIJSTUVWXYZcdefghijstuvwxyz ? Obviously Audrey being crushed by the jaws of that giant plant is iconic, but Giles Corey being crushed to death in The Crucible is really so impactful, even when we don't actually see it on stage.. Based on the Novel The Scarlet Pimpernel *DVD Broadway - 08.05.1999 (SP2) . << The cost and license availability quoted are estimates only and may differ when you apply for a license. Rosemont, IL. Premiere November 9, 1997 Recordings. The Scarlet Pimpernel is a swashbuckling action/adventure musical, based on Baroness Orczy's famous 20th-century novel about the French Revolution and the battle for Liberty, Equality and Fraternity. _gaq.push(['_setAllowLinker', true]); VENDRE! _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); Wedding Dance Orchestra4b. Matthew Broderick (Leo Bloom), Nathan Lane (Max Bialystock), Cady Huffman (Ulla), Brad Oscar (Franz Liebkind), Gary Beach (Roger De Bris), Roger Bart (Carmen Ghia). When Percy arrives, disguising his voice and keeping in the shadows, Marguerite confesses that she spied and attempted to expose him, but it all stemmed from Chauvelin's coercion and blackmail. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for The Scarlet Pimpernel Musical for Piano Vocal Sheet Music Lyrics 13 Songs Book at the best online prices at eBay! The Color Purple ~ Broadway ~ March 28th 2006. and our Listen to The Scarlet Pimpernel: The New Musical Adventure (Original Broadway Cast Recording) by Various Artists on Apple Music. Local and regional productions of Pimpernel: are still happening throughout the U.S. and around the world. The Scarlet Pimpernel Vocal Selections Paperback Right here, we have countless ebook The Scarlet Pimpernel Vocal Selections Paperback and collections to check out. Excellent capture, from the digital master. Keyboard I (Synthesizer, principally piano) Realizing that Marguerite is unhappy in her marriage, Chauvelin reminds her of the passions they shared early in the revolution ("Where's The Girl?"). stream Crystal Clear picture and sound. Chitty,Chitty Bang,Bang (London Cast) 6/12/02 Michael Ball and Richard O'Brien A Chorus Line(OBC) A Chorus Line(National Touring production) 2002 The Color Purple(OBC) 3/28/06 LaChanze, Felicia Fields, Elisabeth Withers-Mendes, Kingsley Leggs, Darlesia Cearcy, Brandon Dixon Damn Yankees 1995-1997 Jerry Lewis Dance of the Vampire(OBC)10/19/02 count von krolock-Michael Crawford,professor abronsius-Rene Auberjonois, sarah-Mandy Gonzalez,alfred-Max von Essen, magda-Leah Hocking, chagal-Ron Orbach, rebecca-Liz McCartney, boris-Mark Price, herbert-Asa Somers Dance of the Vampire(Broadway Cast)1/25/03 (Final Performance) count von krolock-Michael Crawford,professor abronsius-Rene Auberjonois, sarah-Mandy Gonzalez,alfred-Max von Essen, magda-Leah Hocking, chagal-Ron Orbach, rebecca-Liz McCartney, boris-Mark Price, herbert-Asa Somers Debbie Does Dallas debbie-Sherie Rene Scott Dirty Rotten Scoundrels(OBC) Norbert Leo Botz,Sherie Renee Scott, John Lithgow Dog Sees God; Confessions Of A Teenage Blockhead (Off Broadway) 1/18/06 Eliza Dushku, Karen DiConcetto (u/s), America Ferrera, Ari Graynor, Logan Marshall-Green, Keith Nobbs, Ian Somerhalder, Eddie Kaye Thomas Dr. Dolittle (Touring Cast) 7-22-06 Tommy Tune, Dee Hoty, Allan Mangaser, Sandi DeGeorge, Aaron Burr, Joel Blum, Jessica Wu, Matthew Crowie. A nice performace and well edited video. The guillotine toils away hourly at its "ghastly work," swiftly executing hundreds of traitorous aristocrats each day, and each evening, scores of French citizens gather at the barricades of Paris to watch the "foolish . Please try again later. Idina Menzel, Jeffrey Carlson, Lea Michele, Michael Arden, Laila Robbins, David Patrick Kelly, Paolo Montalban. Nicole Parker, Alli Mauzey, Aaron Tveit, Jayne Houdyshell, PJ Benjamin, Alex Brightman, Cristy Candler, Timothy Britten Parker, Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown *DVD, *DVD (10 nov 2007 Broadway. Dracula *DVD Broadway 21.07.2004 Frank Wildhorn, Tom Hewitt, Melissa Errico, Don Stephenson, Darren Ritchie, Stephen McKinley Henderson, Kelli O'Hara, Chris Hoch, Shonn Wiley, Bart Shatto, Celina Carvajal, Melissa Fagan, Chuck Wagner. Really nice audience capture of this fun show!). Nuncrackers: The Nunsense Christmas Musical [Pro-Shot] August 12, 2003, Rue McClanahan, John Ritter, Semina De Laurentis, Deborah Del Mastro, Jackson Donalds, Nunsations! This is only an estimate. Opening Act II: The Scarlet Pimpernel Percy, Marguerite, & Ensemble15. The Pimpernel's exploits soon become the talk of Paris, however, the fanatical Agent Chauvelin will stop at nothing to catch the Pimpernel and send . Musical Notes Based on the novel "The Scarlet Pimpernel" by Baroness Orczy. Reed III: Flute, Clarinet & Bass Clarinet Rex Smith as Chauvelin . No bootlegs, videos, backing tracks, etc Search the subreddit before making a request. endobj _udn = "none"; The Scarlet Pimpernel could be the original superhero! _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-230305-2']); By early July, Percy (a.k.a. The Addams Family Chicago, 12/27/09 Pre-Broadway *DVD - Nathan Lane (Gomez Addams), Bebe Neuwirth (Morticia Addams), Terrence Mann (Mal Beineke), Carolee Carmello (Alice Beineke), Kevin Chamberlin (Uncle Fester), Jackie Hoffman (Grandma), Zachary James (Lurch), Wesley Taylor (Lucas Beineke), Krysta Rodriguez (Wednesday Addams), Adam Riegler (Pugsley Addams). The Riddle Part 2 Orchestra13b. They facetiously speculate about the identity of their new British hero, "The Scarlet Pimpernel." Paris. Chauvelin In Miquelon Orchestra22d. Waiting in a Queue Lyrics. Cast: Glinda- Kristin Chenoweth, Elphaba- Idina Menzel, Fiyero- Norbert Leo Butz, Madame Morrible- Carole Shelley, The Wizard- Sean McCourt (u/s), Nessa Rose- Michelle Federer,*Boq- Randy Harrison (u/s)*and Dr. Dillamond- William Youmans. Scarlet Pimpernel 2019. Chauvelin, however, instantly sees through her disguise, and orders both Armand and Marguerite to be sentenced to the guillotine. Optional Performance Tracks:Performance Tracks are available throughMT Pitat an additional fee. hightower/mrs. Appalled at the frequent beheadings in Paris, a group of English nobles cross the channel and use disguises , ruses, and wit to foil the French army and rescue the innocents who are sentenced to . Stream songs including "Overture (Instrumental)", "Madame Guillotine" and more. Morning Horn Call Orchestra6. )1/9/03 john-Christian Campbell,susan-Nicole Snelson, Michael-Wilson Cruz Tick Tick Boom(touring production/Dallas,TX. Ad vertisement by Bonkersco. B+/A- Quality. 2. 25:00. The Scarlet Pimpernel is a swashbuckling action/adventure musical, based on Baroness Orczy's famous 20th-century novel about the French Revolution and the battle for Liberty, Equality and Fraternity. A scourge to the French authorities, the Pimpernel is the darling of the people particularly Marguerite Blakeney, who scorns her foppish husband, Sir Percy, as ardently as she admires the Pimpernel. Bonkersco. The Duel Orchestra22e. 4.0)2001 Finland2003 Germany 2007 Sweden2008 Hungary2008 Tokyo2014 Seoul2014 Mexico City Scarlet Pimpernel is a musical with music by Frank Wildhorn and lyrics and book by Nan Knighton, based on the 1905 novel of baroness Orczy. var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); /Title ( T h e s c a r l e t p i m p e r n e l m u s i c a l b o o t l e g) Concept Recording (1) Karaoke (2) Instrumental Album (1) Audio Recordings. Percy Blakeney, a proper Englishman, takes on a sword fighting and dashing double identity as The Scarlet Pimpernel to save French citizens from the blood-hungry guillotine. Creation of Man: Exit Orchestra13. Embittered at his realization that Marguerite will never return his love, Chauvelin finally drives her out of his heart ("Where's The Girl - Reprise").In prison, Marguerite tries hard not to think of Percy ("I'll Forget You"). Jersey Boys (OBC) 11/19/05 John Lloyd Young, J.Robert Spencer, Daniel Reichard, Christian Hoff Jersey Boys(OBC) 1/11/06 John Lloyd Young, J.Robert Spencer, Daniel Reichard, Christian Hoff Jesus Christ Superstar (Touring cast)1993-1995 jesus-Ted Neeley,judas-Carl Anderson mary-Syreeta Wright Jesus Christ Superstar 1996 (Boston Rock Opera) Jesus Christ Superstar 2000 (Turtle Lane Playhouse) jesus-Chuck Walsh,judas-Constantine Maroulis Jesus Christ Superstar(Broadway Cast)8/5/00 *mary-Shayna Steele,jesus-Glenn Carter, *judas-Manuel Felciano Jesus Christ Superstar(OBC)8/16/00 mary-Maya Days,jesus-Glenn Carter, judas-Tony Vincent Jesus Christ Superstar(Touring Cast)2003 jesus-Sebastian Bach ,Carl Anderson, Natalie Toro the King & I (touring cast) Lou Diamond Phillips,Donna Murphy Kiss me Kate(Broadway Cast) Marin Mazzie,Brian Stokes Mitchell, Amy Spanger and David Elder La Boheme(Broadway Cast)11/27/02 (dress rehersal) Alfred Boe and Wei Huang The Last Five Years(pre Off Broadway/Chicago,IL) Norbert Leo Butz and Lauren Kennedy The Last Five Years(Off Broadway)4/30/02 Norbert Leo Butz and Sherie Rene Scott Lennon(Broadway Cast) 8/21/05 Will Chase, Chuck Cooper, Julie Danao, Terrance Mann, Les Miserables(3rd National Tour/Washington,DC)5/29 Les Miserables ( Los Angeles) 2/7/00 Sutton Foster, Ivan Rutherford, Stephen Bishop, Joan Almedilla, Tim Howar Lestat 5/4/06 (OBC) The Life(OBC)1998 The Light in the Piazza(Broadway Cast) 2005 Victoria Clark, Kelli OHara, Matthew Morrison,Mark Harelik, Patti Cohenour, Micheal Berresse, Sarah Uriarte Berry, Beau Gravitte, Felicity LaFortune,Joseph Siravo The Lion King(OBC preview)10/25/97 rafiki-Tsidii Le Loka,simba-Jason Raize, nala-Heather Headley,timon-Max Casella, pumbaa-Tom Alan Robbins,zazu-Geoff Hoyle The Lion King(OBC) (shot from left side box) rafiki-Tsidii Le Loka,simba-Jason Raize, nala-Heather Headley,timon-Max Casella, pumbaa-Tom Alan Robbins,zazu-Geoff Hoyle The Lion King(Los Angeles Cast,CA)10/00 *rafiki-Tonya Dixon,simba-Clifton Oliver, nala-Moe Daniels,young simba-KaRonn Henderson, young nala-Jazmn,timon-Danny Rutigliano, pumbaa-Bob Bouchard,zazu-William Akey, mufasa-Rufus Bonds Jr.,scar-John Vickery, shenzi-Carla Renata Williams,banzai-Jeffrey Polk, ed-Price Waldman The Lion King 9/30/01 (London) Nicola Blackman, Sharon D Clarke, Howard Crossley, Rob Edwards, Gary Forbes, Ian Hughes, Jayne Hilton, Matthew Lloyd-Davies, Eric Mallett, Ray Shell, Roger Wright Little Shop of Horrors 10/87 Marsha Waterbury and Bert Hilkes Little Shop of Horrors(Florida)6/5/03 pre Broadway Alice Ripley, Hunter Foster, Reg Rogers, Lee Wilkof, Billy Porter, Dioni Michelle Collins, Moeisha McGill, Haneefah Wood Little Shop Of Horrors(OBC)9/21/03 audrey-Kerry Butler,seymour-Hunter Foster, mushnik-Rob Bartlett, orin/bernstein/snip/luce/everyone else-Douglas Sills, ronnette-Carla J. Hargrove,crystal-Trisha Jeffrey, chiffon-DeQuina Moore Love,Janis Orfeh Mamma Mia(1st National Touring production)6/01 Louise Pitre, Tina Maddigan Man of La Mancha(Broadway Cast) Brian Stokes Mitchell,Mary Elizabeth Mastrontonio, Ernie Sabella Mary Poppins (London) 2/22/05 Laura Michelle Kelly Master Harold and The Boys 5/28/03 Danny Glover,Michael Boatman, Christopher Denham Miss Saigon(1st National Tour/Los Angeles,CA)1995 Kevin Gray (Engineer),Jennifer C. Paz(Kim) Peter Lockyer (Chris),Tami Tappan (Ellen), Keith Byron Kirk (John), Allen D. Hong (Thuy).

Fiche De Lecture Les Douze Travaux D'hercule Folio Junior, Former Wnct Anchors, What To Say When Someone Says I Don't Remember Asking, Articles T

the scarlet pimpernel musical bootleg

Place your order. It is fully free for now

By clicking “Continue“, you agree to our private landlords in marion, ohio and why blackrock interview question. We’ll occasionally send you promo and account related emails.