sokeefe cuddling fanfiction

Before, she had felt nothing special, just the shock of her decision, but this, this was something so much more. Its her who is basically the whole leader of the showdown now that Fintan is out of the picture. Fitz and I got in a fight yesterday, and I ended up yelling at him and I dont know if were still friends., What were you even fighting about? She wasnt sure why she felt so giddy, but something about laughing with Keefe made her feel warm inside. I know its not going to be easy. Soon, it became apparent that the pasta wasnt going to stay in just one piece. Yeah, this is for us. But something was missing in this picture. Those are chickens. Without another word, Linh ran towards the flightless birds, leaving Tam with an exasperated look on his face, shaking his head at his sisters behavior. Wow. After avoiding a close call concerning the surprisingly small amount of vegetarian options on the menu, her friends had all ordered quickly, and their food was just now coming out. They have shave ice here! Tam was comforting Linh, but Sophie knew he was just as scared as his sister. Is there something you want to tell me? she asked, knowing deep down what he was about to say. Oh just spit it out, will you? Fitz said, his tone harsher than Sophie would have expected. They both shifted their eyes to the ground, unsure of what to say after that. His shoulders relaxed when he saw she was joking. Well take two bags of potato chips, two bottles of lemonade and two chocolate bars, Sophie told the stewardess pushing the drink cart. Hes become a less and less dependable friend, and with the way hes been acting this trip, I just gave up trying to keep our relationship intact. And third, she doesn't know HOW she feels about Keefe, or Fitz. She had watched it at least ten times with Amy when she was a kid, but it had been years since she had last seen it. He flushed redder than shed ever seen him blush before. I'm not sure who's it is. Sophie and her friends sat eating candy while listening to Cora as she went over the plan. Well, were going to teleport to a sort of hidden part of the San Diego International Airport, I would teleport us straight to Kauai but Ive never been there. But after several minutes of confused pondering, she decided not to think about it, instead focusing on picking out a dress she actually enjoyed. I guess my clumsiness spread to my brain, Sophie muttered as Keefe laughed. Aurnia said, snapping Sophie back to reality. Ready? she said expectantly, looking around at the group. I still want to be friends with you, and right now, this just feels awkward. It's a pretty big surprise, kind of a memento for everyone of this trip. The group laughed, remembering the many times that had been said before. Good for you. Biana took Sophies hand and walked her back to their group of friends. But not everyone had spoken yet, and she turned to face Fitz and Dex, wondering what they were thinking. Keefe cringed, Sorry, that was a nice way of letting me down gently Foster. He reverted back to his usual name for her, and somewhere inside of her ached in sadness, though she didnt want to think about why. Keefe its okay. She was sure she didn't breathe for at least a minute. Thankfully he was allowed to mail them home, well, to Mr. Forkles human house. First off, the Neverseen are trying to kidnap her friends. The story is done, but any feedback would still be appreciated. Cora walked up to the ordering window, and quickly stated her order. Madly, Sophie said with an obvious eye roll. A half an hour later, everyone met up in the girls hotel room. #alwaysopentosuggestionsorcomments Sophie should have been angry with him for making her worry like that, but she was too relieved to even think about it. Of course it was. She locked up those thoughts in a corner of her brain to deal with later, like she had done with the others. Can I talk to you? Dex was more interested than afraid, and she knew he would be full of questions when they finally landed. Bianas approval made her heart feel even lighter, the recognition meaning more to her than she wouldve ever guessed. Sophie leaned into his shoulder, surprised at how normal the motion seemed. But its best not to question things when the person youre talking to knows how to make your hair turn green. As the plane squeaked to a stop, the seatbelt sign disappeared. Biana just had to find the perfect dress for Sophie, and you know how long that normally takes. She was done letting him sweet talk her into giving him another chance. "Sophie, stop stressing out. I have a photographic memory though, so at least I have some mental pictures. Sophie replied, trying to phrase her words in a way that wouldnt make Cora suspicious. It wasn't your fault- really, Keefe said when she looked away, It was really mine and Fitzs, we could've made the choice to not let it come between us. Why do I have to room with Bangs Boy? Keefe whined. Then I basically broke up with him for the second time. Also check. Nothing was wrong, all of her worries from the trip had disappeared, now everything was perfect. Walking closer, Sophie noticed the one large green suitcase hiding behind the mountain of shimmering teal. For now, they didn't exist. Fitzphie shippers- a DO NOT READ. Now, try this one on.. He had changed back into his button down shirt, but he hadnt grabbed any sort of jacket. She felt her heart flutter like a thousand butterflies had been released all at once. You might need something nice to wear, she finished with a smile. I know yesterday didnt go so well, but I really did want to talk and see if we can make things better between us.. You know, I used to think you were a good friend, but Im starting to realize you can be pretty selfish. Dex, you remember our conversation? And you already know Fitz and Biana of course. Sophie pointed to each person in turn. Well, there arent a whole lot of brown gemstones, at least not at this store, so I got you something else. He explained, but it didnt quite feel like the truth, at least not the whole truth. Well, you have to admit 'daughters love interest joins the Neverseen and it goes wrong does sound familiar, Keefe conceded. And I bet Grady and Gigantor agree with me. he mumbled, sounding sad rather than witty. But as long as we can be together, I dont care at all what the world thinks. Just as they were about to leave, the door to the boys room opened, and a familiar voice called out. Yep. She thought about it, and listed off things in her head. I dont want any of your pity. I feel kinda bad about not letting him know what was going on, but it was worth it. Keefe Sencen is terrified. #butwerecongnates He's- Fitz was interrupted as Tam clamped a hand over his mouth. She hadnt touched it since, figuring there would be a time for it eventually. You are awesome, and sweet, and a great person. We finally did it Cora! Cora just smiled, her eyes twinkling with silent laughter. I'm glad you did. It was a fine excuse though, as long as you didnt think about it for too long. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! You do realize none of us believe you, right? Marella said, So just tell us. On either side of her sat Keefe and Marella, who seemed to be pretty entertained by the tablet screen embedded in the seat in front of her. I said that I didnt care if you wanted to find your bio parents, or if you didnt want to think about them ever again. Hey you know that none of this is your fault. Do you want anything? She asked Keefe as Marella ordered her drink, It probably won't be as good as what you're used to but youll probably get hungry or thirsty later if you dont get something. They slowly parted, their eyes meeting as they broke apart. That also sounds good for me. After that, it only took a few minutes to get everyone else their shave ice. No, she said, stopping him from leaving, It was fair of you to bring that up after I brought up Dex.. ", "My Polyglot homework, or I was before I was rudely interrupted. Good. But for some reason, a mysterious group wants to kill her. "No. Sophie said, rising up off the desk chair and letting Keefe guide her to the soft chair in the corner of the room. Lonely (Sokeefe) Chapter 1, a keeper of the lost cities fanfic | FanFiction Follow/Fav Lonely (Sokeefe) By: imgonnafreakyscream After the battle with the Neverseen, Keefe and Sophie confront their feelings. Yeah, I remember, Dex muttered quickly, his ears turning as red as Sophies cheeks. I'm so glad you like it; your opinion is the only one that really matters to me. Maybe hell warm up to the idea? Keefe asked hopefully. All characters belong to Shannon Messenger. She grinned, her eyes sparkling, I'm Cora! Hi. The cool shave ice sounded perfect for the hot Hawaii climate. At least Dex got the chance to try and prove to you that you liked him, he muttered softly. There were a lot of trials to come with matchmaking and less difficult, but still incredibly trying, with Grady. It had small straps and was about knee length. As the plane flew across the ground at a pace that felt way too fast to actually be slowing down, she could feel Keefes grip tighten even more on her arm, something she hadnt thought was possible. A few weeks later, Sophie realized something that turns her world upside down. Did she say human candy? Cora questioned, breaking the silence that had formed in Sophies wake. She was sick and tired of Fitz acting this way, and she needed him to know that. You know everything I said before, about wanting to stay friends? Sophie hesitated, but kept talking, Well, I think we could be more than that. Then, all of a sudden, her bedroom door burst open. And even if it was your fault, which it isn't in any way, youre worth it Foster. I didn't want to cancel the whole trip so here I am. She winked. Sophie was in her giant room in her new home, Sunrose, getting ready for her wedding. Sophie smiled at him one more time before taking his face into her hands and pressing her lips to his. Constructive criticism welcome, I worked very hard on this. Remarkably, it didnt take hours for all of Bianas bags to arrive, and they were on the shuttle to the hotel in no time. Thats so awesome! Linh exclaimed, and Biana, Marella and Cora all agreed, each one of them congratulating Sophie and Keefe. Short SoKeefe One-Shots: "I have to go soon, it's almost 5," he whispered. This flight is like 6 hours.. Sophie didnt reply immediately, wanting to work through her feelings first. Everyone around Sophie has been obsessed with matchmaking, being paired up by the day. Im not mad I'm just really confused, Sophie told him. Ive been a really bad friend recently, and I want to get better at that too., Its gonna take quite some time for you to redeem yourself, but you can do it. Sophie laughed, she really liked this girl, I'm always glad to have new friends, my friend Wylie actually did the same thing to us! I guess that makes sense. Do you mean that you and Keefe- he was cut off by Cora, who addressed Sophie, Youre not making any sense to the rest of us, so we would appreciate it if you started explaining., Fine, she replied, hoping that this would be over quickly, at the very least, Uh. Are we having another one of these conversations Foster? Keefe said, raising his eyebrows. But arent you going to be cold? she inquired, not letting him change the subject. What did you buy at the boutique Keefe?. "Keefe, I have something to say to you," Sophie said, inhaling before she chickened out, " I. Keefe leaned sideways and whispered to Sophie, So. what exactly are we supposed to do? Keefe leaned closer as Sophie shuffled through the movies. Sophie turned her hair in his direction and inhaled sharply. Wanna come with us while we explore the town? The Kotlc gang has grown up and have kids of their own, and while the Neverseen may be gone, danger is ever-present. Keefe sat, pulling Sophie down with him until she was sprawled in his lap comfortably. Sandor and their other bodyguards wouldve been just a little too conspicuous. Dont worry about us. Keefe eventually stood up, grabbed her wrists, and looked her dead in the eyes. It wasnt cool of me to put pressure on you about matchmaking, or about anything at all. This hadnt been exactly how she had pictured his reaction, but there was still hope about their friendship. Sophie strolled over to the boys suite. Until one day, her guilt wins out. Youre better at human constellations than I am. Keefe held his hands up in mock defeat, but he was struggling not to laugh. They all walked over, and Sophie quickly explained the story of why the island was overrun by chickens. Fitz blushed neon red as he picked up his bag and hurried out. This is a sooo keefe story (I don't know if I should call it short) it has all your favorite characters (Except Fitz and Stina) I'm actually still planning it I some what just wrote random stuff that sounds good and its turning out REALLY good no lie there. Are you sure its safe? Biana whispered to Sophie, looking doubtfully at the gateway. That was worth so much more. Hope you enjoy!!! If I were you and my mom made me do things like that, I would want to forget too. she said softly leaning closer to him now so their shoulders were touching. It was filled with millions of stars, almost as many as she was able to see from Havenfield. Somewhere in her peripheral vision she saw Biana giving them a thumbs up. Oh. It was another day before Sophie was able to talk to Biana. They laughed for minutes, their laughs dissolving into giggles before finally stopping. That was strange, but something to think about later. Her insides were butterflies with excitement for the trip with her friends. They told Sophie over and over again they would never stop loving her, but Sophie was over the moon excited for more siblings. Find out what happens, tomorrow in Confession- A Sokeefe Fanfic *this is my 1st fan fiction* please don't judge. Rated: Fiction K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - [Hitch D., Marlo F.] [Hitch, Marlo] - Words: 407 - Published: 7m ago . She liked Keefe, she really did, and she didnt want to hide their relationship. Her insides were butterflies with excitement for the trip with her . Stay with me." His heart leaped, no matter how much she assured him that she's in love with him, every time she said something like this his heart felt more full. As a friend though, and I wouldnt want anything to change that. Thats so cool., Yep! Hope you like it!!! I remember liking it as a kid the first time I came here. Keefe sidled up next to her, still looking at the menu. Shaking her head, Sophie pulled upThe Lady and the Tramp. Im sorry. He's doing his hair, you should go in and get him. That was something. Sophie didnt quite know what to say now that Fitz had left. Across the aisle, Sophie could tell that the human girl was talking to Fitz and Biana, and she was glad that they werent freaking out like Keefe was. She never had to think about what to say with Keefe. When you stopped communicating with me I thought- Sophie stopped herself, not wanting to even think about something bad happening to him. He pulled out seven more identical boxes, tossing them to each one of his friends, even giving one to Tam, and saving one last box for himself. Ive come to realize that whenever I get angry, I tend to take it out on you, and thats not okay. It's all my fault. Keefes voice cracked at the last part. Id say Im a pretty bad influence on you. There was a slight pause in the conversation as they ate the pasta. After taking the elevator up to their floor, Sophie and Keefe split up to their respective rooms to get their sweaters. What were going to tell everyone, mostly.. Sophie lay in the soft white sand, relaxing to the sound of the crystal blue waves crashing against the shore. Im not that oblivious! "You know you liked it, and who needs homework when you've got me to occupy your time?" It was good, you were right. He pulled her into a hug and she melted into his arms. Sophie whispered, running her free hand through his carefully styled hair. Sophie and Keefes mood on their walk back to their friends felt completely different now than when they had first left to talk. I decided to get everyone rings, since we all have plenty of other jewelry, and I still wanted to get something to remember this awesome trip, Keefe started, walking closer to his friends, Biana, Fitz and your rings are amazonite, which is teal. YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!". Ok, Sophie said with a large sigh, not looking forward to this conversation. IDK. She took a deep breath, gathering strength for the next few minutes. Yup. Biana returned carrying a soft, wispy dress. Its nothing more than couple of dots!, I know. After a few more minutes of quiet, Keefe stopped walking, and squeezed his eyes tightly closed, taking a few deep breaths. Sophie sat and flipped through some human magazines, enjoying looking at what had changed in the years since she had left. I know, but- Keefe argued, not accepting Sophies praise. Now lighter than air, Sophie turned to follow Keefe back to the beach. Was I supposed to? Keefe answered quizzically. She closed her eyes, her mind finally at rest enough to relax. Yeah, it doesnt look much like a centaur. Thanks for reading, enjoy! Honestly, itll probably be in some field next to the airport. Each day I will post a new chapter. Together, the eight of them walked over to the cliffside, held hands, and jumped. Which one would really care for her? Gate 8 now boarding, all passengers of flight 16b to Kauai please report to Gate 8. The attendant repeated, their voice amplified by the speakers overhead. That's one way to put it, Keefe replied, looking slightly puzzled, On the bright side, it would be nice to have my best friend back. Nothing on this trip had gone perfectly so far, but this moment made all the hard things worth it. Yes!! He patted her shoulder as he started away again. Adorable Sokeefe Fanfic Series. Anyway, now that Im cool about the whole matchmaking thing, dyou think we could maybe, No. It wasnt Sophie that answered, but Keefe. I dont want to find out who my biological dad is though, which means theres no chance Im every going to be able to be matched. Keefe nodded sleepily, snuggling closer into her warm touch against the cool of the night air. Sophie was about to go back outside when something in her suitcase caught her eye.

Catherine Eugenia Owens, North Carolina Youth Hockey Teams, Can You Take Cholesterol Medicine Before A Colonoscopy, San Mateo County Sheriff Dispatch Log, Lindsey Beth Goldstein Massachusetts Obituary, Articles S

sokeefe cuddling fanfiction

Place your order. It is fully free for now

By clicking “Continue“, you agree to our private landlords in marion, ohio and why blackrock interview question. We’ll occasionally send you promo and account related emails.