selene finance foreclosure listings

They would not discuss the repayment amount when I called. Canvas Miramonte Login, I thank God those people were not there when I was. What they are doing is illegal and against the law. I have called Selene Finance over and over with no real explanation of why I owe. [fa icon="clock-o"] Sunday, November 3, 2013 Initiation la plonge; Niveau 1 : Open Water; Niveau 2 : Advanced; Niveau 3 : Divemaster Feel free to contact us at any time. Itstime the pay for their shady ways. Where in pre foreclosure because of it. 9990 Richmond Avenue, Suite 400 South. What? Correspondence - Regular. A foreclosure when the bank failed to perform under the law. We had received no follow-up call. Selene Finance LP, MTGLQ Investors LP and Unknown Parties: Case Number: 4:2022cv00137: Filed: March 21, 2022: Court: US District Court for the District of Arizona: Presiding Judge: Bruce G Macdonald: Nature of Suit: Contract: Other: Cause of Action: 28 U.S.C. Now the annual inflation rate is climbing. for assistance with Selene Finance contact me at 310-564-6389 [email protected] ; www.ishortsalenow.com. After bankruptcy is over will Selene cause us issues? Selene is a wholly owned subsidiary of Pretium, a specialized investment management firm focused on real estate, mortgage finance and corporate credit with more than $20 billion in assets under . To obtain assistance, simply notify us in any of the following ways: Call us at (877) 735-3637 Email us at [email protected] Fax us at (866) 926-5498 Send written notification to us at: Selene Finance LP 9990 Richmond Avenue, Suite 400 South Houston, TX 77042-8500 Telephone assistance is available in many languages. Currently we are waiting on a call back from Loss Mitigation Supervisor as she was 'not familiar with our case and not many notes were recorded over the last year'. A federal judge has dismissed a lawsuit accusing Houston-based mortgage servicer Selene Finance of breaching an agreement to modify a New York state woman's mortgage loan and help her stay in her . Comment by Wendy Smith on June 8, 2011 at 2:51pm. No one bid on the house according to the title company but a couple of days later I received a call from a realtor again offering cash for keys. I filed my Chapter 13 bankruptcy on 08/02/2019 and it was discharged on 07/29/22. Filing 1 NOTICE OF REMOVAL by Wilmington Savings Fund Society, FSB, D/B/A CHRISTIANA TRUST, NOT INDIVIDUALLY BUT AS TRUSTEE FOR PRETIUM MORTGAGE ACQUISITION TRUST, Selene Finance, LP from 429th Judicial District Court, Collin County, TX, case number 429-02283-2021. A No Go warning means that the bank has determined that the borrowers have fallen behind in their payments. There was . We had even called the police twice. Please join me in posting your Selene Finance story. Claim This Company Page Money, Selene Finance - Mortgage / monthly payment department / accounting. Is Selene Finance a good company to work for? Selene has reactivated the internal audit function with a third-party auditing firm for the 2020 calendar year. While with Bank of America, I had experienced COVID related hardships, and was approved for a payment deferment to be tacked at the end of my mortgage starting in February 2022. The new home for your loans. The price of the house can reach up to 90% below market value. This homeowner had experienced a laundry list of problems with his subprime mortgage; his mortgage had been transferred between several different banks and servicers since 2006. Austin. Any advice that any of you have for me would be GREATLY appreciated!!! I am in the midst of this horrible experince and concerned about what will happen next. Fingers crossed!!! A federal judge has dismissed a lawsuit accusing Houston-based mortgage servicer Selene Finance of breaching an agreement to modify a New York state woman's mortgage loan and help her stay in her . Well guide you through the process. Here we are on October 20th, and they still not have cashed the check, although we have proof that it was received by them. Selene's Larry Litton on the Rise of Smaller Special Servicing Shops. Neat less to say the one industry I loved from the age of 16 now makes me disgusted. Selene Finance is the WORST mortgage company, The customer service is never available, my loan was transferred to Selene in July 2020. . We are one of the few sub-servicers that has end-to-end servicing capabilities for both performing loans and non-performing loans. I ustilize all tge options, doors, contacts, and courts ti make sure they are in fact in compliance. For what reason, I still dont know, most likely to be vindictive because I was trying to make him leave! selene finance foreclosure listings. Mind you - she is on the deed (in the state of Kansas you can be on the deed/title and not on the loan) she has not had any investment in the property in over 10+ years and no previous mortgage company has ever required her to sign paperwork. Selene Servicing finally granted a permanent loan modification in September 2013. Giving me 3 days to respond or they are moving forward with foreclosure. Questions About BiggerPockets & Official Site Announcements, Home Owner Association (HOA) Issues & Problems, Real Estate Technology, Social Media, and Blogging, BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat, Real Estate Development & New Home Construction, Real Estate Wholesaling Questions & Answers, Rent to Own a.k.a. We suffered a hardship, then unemployment during COVID, and unbeknownst to us our house was auctioned. At worst, Selene is a fraudulant and criminal company. My initial thought was to sell the property after we cleaned it up, but then we got the loan to pay off the property and fix it up. Case Digest Summary. To obtain assistance, simply notify us in any of the following ways: Call us at (877) 735-3637. Phone Number (800) 735-2989. The day after the last trial payment was made the loan was sold to Selene. They also told me that nobody bought my home at this foreclosure sale so the property remained in their possession. Privacy Policy | Site Map | Glossary | Contact Us. Re: loan number 710-3112 Date: 8/20/2021. But encourage others to do so immediately before its too late and you find yourself foreclosed on. It is foreclosure by lieu of foreclosure. After over 5 miserable years with Selene Finance, a 2 year long forebearance, a ridiculous loan modification, and inevitable foreclosure and eviction I felt the need for this website. Plaintiff: SELENE FINANCE; Defendant Name: BLAUM STEVEN; Recording Date: 05-04-2015; Last Sale Amount: $273,500; Last Sale Date: 09-11-2006; Trustee Name: MILSTEAD AND ASSOCIATES LLC; . And who owns Wells Fargo? But yet they are asking for another 5,400. I gave them a mailing address they foreclosed on my home stating I abandon my property without going to the property were all my items were. We were told that we get to pay off her house and be done with Selene. $47,827.46 will be deferred from his principal balance of $137,826.46 -- the balance is now $90,000. I ask respectfully that Selene look at my true financial picture before they make a determination on my request. Selene Finance is a residential mortgage servicing company operating in all 50 states. No one can explain where the extra money is coming from. Now you may print, download, or share the form. So I then filed Bankruptcy to stop foreclosure once again. In late 2019, Pretium closed on the acquisition of Deephaven Mortgage ("Deephaven"), a market leading non-QM mortgage originator, and Selene Finance ("Selene"), a premier mortgage servicer. Selene has servicing agreements with various third parties and affiliated entities to service residential mortgage loans. I am enclosing several review websites containing information all pertaining to the same pattern of complaints: https://www.bbb.org/houston/business-reviews/loan-modification/selene-finance-in-houston-tx-90014991, https://www.yelp.com/biz/selene-finance-houston, https://selene-finance.pissedconsumer.com/review.html, https://www.complaintboard.com/selene-finance-l1795.html. Go to the Documents tab to access merging, splitting, locking, or unlocking functions. I want answers! Tutas Towne Realty placed it on the market May 27th at $79,900. The minimum amount due must be paid within forty days. Now Selene told me to pay the full amount r foreclose on a home that I occupy (XXXX-XXXX) with my ailing father for nearly 20 years. BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. We suffered a hardship, then unemployment during COVID, and unbeknownst to us our house was auctioned. It is beyond frustrating to be on a call with somebody for 30-60 minutes, tell your story to them and NEVER get a straight answer. Employee (Former Employee) - Dallas, TX - October 15, 2022. International Association of Better Business Bureaus. Jan. 2010 I started the process to get a loan modification with Wells Fargo because my income was going to drop by 40% over the next year. A retiree retained our law firm in mid-2012, he was over 2 years past due on his $900.00 mortgage payment to Selene Finance, and had already undergone several lifetimes' worth of trouble with various mortgage lenders. Yet this issue had hit our credit and I had to pay credit repair to fix ($99/mo). Think its time they get slapped with a lawsuit. He also used our money to pay his personal expenses which is against the law. (The consumer indicated he/she ACCEPTED the response from the business.). Whitney Wheeling, et al. So it does not recognize me. They pull this because they think that home owners dont have the resources to do anything about it. We were then informed that my husband's Ex-Girlfriend had to sign the mortgage paperwork because she was on the loan. As far as I know, there are no other acceptablebids. Recommended Reviews 3501 Olympus Blvd 5th 500. Free Review of Notices of Intent to Foreclose in NJ, Can a Bank Foreclose on a Property if the Homeowner Dies? There are common complaints against Selene Finance Foreclosures Process they include: A foreclosure in the county where the mortgage was originated. I accidentally attached the wrong file. Meanwhile, I hired an attorney because I honestly felt that the foreclosure process was not carried out in a legal manner or I would have been aware that this was all happening. I am for joining a class action lawsuit. But there was no need for me to walk away since at the time of purchase I put down 100,000. updating the entrust digital id was unsuccessful, Designed by st joseph's mass schedule | Powered by, half moon bay airport hangar waiting list, will there be another doom game after eternal, New Construction Homes Raleigh, Nc Under 250k, Washington State Property Tax Exemption For 100% Disabled Veteran, what does the person and plus sign mean on facebook, updating the entrust digital id was unsuccessful, scenic route from nashville to pigeon forge. We completed and faxed, e-mailed, and certified the same copies of the same paperwork constantly. Click Done to apply changes and return to your Dashboard. For details on how Selene Finance LP can help you with your mortgage payments after a disaster, please call us at (877) 768-3759 You may also contact FEMA at http://www.fema.gov/ or (800) 621-FEMA (3362) for possible government assistance. Selene Finance LP employs 505 employees. Why weren't we notified of the auction so that we could have cured the situation then? The auction was in April. 207 E. Canyon St., Colfax, WA 99111. One of the mortgage companies attempted to foreclose in 2009, but it was delayed because they didn't have the original mortgage paperwork. hbspt.cta._relativeUrls=true;hbspt.cta.load(161513, 'cf6b638d-fab2-4dad-b7de-77e1843b1b18', {"useNewLoader":"true","region":"na1"}); Jake Sterling is Amerihope Alliance Legal Services' Homeowner Liaison. I am just now reading this. Hello everyone, and welcome to TheVictimsOfSeleneFinance.org website. Then filed the Deed of Trust, covered everything up for 11 years.so alt of good that will do me now Im out almost $350,000 but they are even wealthier all I have is my stack of paperwork that proves it happen. With just over 500 employees and offices in 4 states, Selene collects payments from thousands of homeowners with distressed loans. For a year now weve made every payment canceled checks and everything and they still say we owe them over 1500.00 even though we can prove otherwise. This is a case about alleged misconduct during state foreclosure proceedings. Our bank did not want to give us a check for the reinstatement as they reported they wish to pay the entire loan in full. They also told me that Selene has to call them directly to figure this out. BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. The judge in my case ordered we work to modify the loan to make it more affordable for my children and I to remain in the home until my children graduate HS, especially as my youngest is in a special program. I worked for a national law firm for 10 years and what they charged was outrageous. If you are in default of your mortgage, it is still best to contact the bank and work out an amicable solution. Our interest rate was over 11% in 1989. Submitting a response indicates a willingness to work with customers to make things right. PO Box 1365, Pullman, WA 99163. Selene says i am 2 months behind and that they never received the August payment from the Ohio save the dream program. . Owner/Process Name: C/O CT CORPORATION SYSTEM. HQ. ********* ****, Attached is Selene's response to the mortgagors complaint. This seems deliberately underhanded and dishonest. Under this plan, the homeowner pays $700.66 monthly starting in September 2013; a 22% reduction from his original terms. Selene Finance (www.selenefinance.com) was founded in 2007 and is a trusted name in the specialty servicing business. My loan was sold to selene financial. Featured review. Loan Modification Success: Stopping a Selene Finance Foreclosure, [fa icon="clock-o"] Sunday, November 3, 2013, Selene Finance Loan Modification Overview, 41 Months Past Due, Foreclosure Action Started, $47,827.46 Deferred from principal balance, Copyright 2008 - 2023 | Amerihope Alliance Legal Services. Selene Finance with a incredibly poor track record and numerous customer service complaints essentially acts as the hatchet man for large banks with deep pockets. Selene closed its office in Horsham, Pa. in 2020. We even got an insurance form from Selene t's o help me on 16 July. You have the right to request information about your loan and to dispute errors. Learn More Custom tailored title and insurance solutions with . Because when you file Bankruptcy the lender can not take payments from you. Share your form with others Specialty loan servicing with a history of outstanding performance Learn More Learn More Full range of loan review and due diligence services led by an experienced team. Please email me advise on selene finance lawsuit. Haig has been out of the house for years, he has no cost of living (parent's properties), and his debts are his own since leaving the family. I bought my home in 2008. in 2019 Selene Finance bought my mortgage from my previous loan servicor. The company is a subsidiary of an international investment firm, Pretium. Prior to COVID, I have always paid my mortgage without interruption. 22 Selene Finance Foreclosure jobs available in Addison, TX on Indeed.com. The first offer was a higher monthly payment. 10 Cities Near Edinburgh, I begged them to please give me another chance. I asked why they couldnt work with me then and let me stay and I would pay any fees or fines associated. Posted Dec 26 2017, 05:48. selene finance foreclosure listings. We thought it would be a good time to refinance and get a lower interest rate. Sitemap. Thank you. All we said repeatedly is that we wanted to pay off our house and take care of this loan. For more information visit www.seleneadvantage.com. I emailed Selene Finance on 09/29/2022 and asked them why are they saying I owe approx 25,000. The suit seeks damages totaling $75 million. more attainable than ever. Fitch Upgrades Selene Finance's Primary & Special RMBS Servicer Ratings. Company Number. Sign up or log in to see more records. Search 70 Dierdorf custom fireplace contractors & installers to find the best fireplace contractor for your project. However, if Selene does not correct its internal controls, other delinquent borrowers could miss the opportunity to participate in the program. I sold and closed on the house around July 11, 2022. Selene instead applies that amount to my next months payment, contrary to my loan agreement. Contact center representatives are available to assist you from 8am8pm EST. After paying a trial period of $2013.49 per month from October 2021- March 2022, a modification was approved on March 4, 2022.

Chesterfield Crime Solvers, Try It You'll Like It Answer Key Quizzes, Bill Danoff Wife, Kashi Strawberry Bars Discontinued, Only Raising Kings Nyc Net Worth, Articles S

selene finance foreclosure listings

Place your order. It is fully free for now

By clicking “Continue“, you agree to our private landlords in marion, ohio and why blackrock interview question. We’ll occasionally send you promo and account related emails.