robert winley obituary

He is a "transcendent," rejecting materialism ("The universe is all there ever was and all there ever will be"). Jesse is the eleventh of sixteen. Mr. Fred Archey Winley of Pantego, N.C. entered into eternal rest April 13, 2022. He was a longtime member and usher at Church of the Apostles Anglican. Mr. Kinsleys dedication and passion for the parks is reflected in the great success of the Gettysburg Foundation for the parks. Family and friends can send flowers and condolences in memory of the loved one. Robert Winley's income source is mostly from being a successful Actor. Always with a smile on his face and a twinkle in his eye, his presence was magnetic; a force that will be greatly missed. Constance received her secular education at Howard High School. A Celebration of Resurrection will be held on Friday, October 14, 2022 at 1 pm at The Church of the Apostles (333 Church at North Hills Street), with family to receive in the Fellowship Hall following the service. Robert Winley was born on December 19, 2009 in Boston, Massachusetts, United States, is Actor. The second of four children and the only son, Bobby grew up in Austin and graduated from Round Rock High School in 1974 where he was active in band, football, and (in his words) "just having fun!" He received an Honorary Degree from York College of Pennsylvania.Mr. One of his greatest joys in life was found in serving others as a husband, son, father, grandfather, and brother, as well as a surgeon and leader. You will always be remembered in our thoughts and prayers, thank you for saving our babies life! He was especially proud of their partnership growing the businesses with their five sons. I'll ask Jack Myers to help me set-up a talk in Dr. Cilley's memory. An African-American man is pumping gas at the rear of a vehicle. He cared deeply about his patients and gave his all for them. Victoria and Nathaniel, Elijah, Shayla and Tenia; one great granddaughter, Riley Brielle; six brothers, Bishop Robert I. Winley (Mary), David Winley, Jeffrey Winley, twin, Minister Gregory Winley (Paige), Minister Stephen Winley (Cynthia), and Samuel. A good man. You have funeral questions, we have answers. Obituaries, July 24. He was an actor, known for Terminator 2 (1991), Near Dark (1987) and Joy Ride (2001). Our sincere condolences to Anne, Rob, and the rest of the family. Find your friends on Facebook. Once when they leave us and again went the last person on earth says their name. He will be missed. The family will be having a private funeral and burial service. Robert A Winley of Costa Mesa, Orange County, California was born on December 9, 1952, and died at age 48 years old on October 21, 2001. Jesse never met, a stranger, he didn't make a friend. October 21, 2001. Rest in peace Bob, you won't be forgotten to be sure. He latermoved his family to North Carolina and established a home in Pantego. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Beloved husband of 40 years to his cherished wife Diane Englehart Cilley . Beloved husband of Dolores J. Gibeley, with whom he shared 13 children and 69 wonderful years of marriage. Willey, Robert O. Above all else, Bobby took joy in sharing the credit of his success as well as the rewards. His faith grew stronger and more grounded over the years. I last spoke to him shortly before I retired last October. He also delighted in spending time with his three grandchildren. He was also a board member of Better York, the York County Community Foundation, the York-Adam Area Boy Scout Council, Junior Achievement and the Chesapeake Bay Foundation. The Story of T2's Cigar Biker! Devoted father of Estelle Colgan (Robert), Joseph Gibeley (Dawn), Jeffrey Gibeley, Wendy Werner (Adam), Elizabeth Nordin (Ron), Alison Gibeley, Alan Gibeley (Christina), Mark Gibeley, Melissa Korcak (John), Stephanie Maloney (Matthew), Monica Sunderland (Todd), the late Amy Jill Ogden and the late Cindy Lyn Gibeley. Sign up for service and obituary updates. He ranked as a top sales performer and earned numerous performance awards, including the first annual Redline Healthcare Presidents Award. For the most part we took care of two different patient groups (pediatric vs. vascular), but I always felt he was a kindred spirit. The world has lost a giant of a man. Bobby was a lifetime follower of Jesus. Kinsley began his career in the construction industry directly after his high school graduation in 1958, working for C. Joseph Deller of Dallastown. Family tree. Post Now Post. I always looked up to him and whenever I could hear him speak at a function I would attend. He enjoyed cooking and fishing. I enjoyed and was honored to work with Bob and have you all as neighbors. You kept us informed and I cant ever thank you enough. He died on November 14, 1942 at age 36. m so saddened to hear of Bobs passing. Some basic help and starters when you have to write a tribute to someone you love. His passing leaves a void that cannot readily be filled. Expand the Memories and Condolences form. To offer your sympathy during this difficult time, you can now have memorial trees planted in a National Forest in memory of your loved one. During the last seven and a half years of his life, he dedicated himself to faithfully caring for families at Raleigh Memorial Park Cemetery as a service counselor. He was the husband of Anne (Whalen) Kinsley.Born on October 17, 1940, in Philadelphia, the son of the late Robert Wright Kinsley and the late Molly (Savin) Kinsley, he was a graduate of William Penn High School, and attended classes at York Junior College, Penn State York and the University of Baltimore. ROBERT TALBOT OBITUARY. Born on April 23, 1958, in Baltimore, Maryland, he was the son of William Howard Wiley, Jr. and Dorothy Lee Ashley Wiley. Viewing was held on Wednesday, February 15th 2023 from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM at the Manson Mortuary (415 Washington St, Williamston, NC 27892). Leave a sympathy message to the family in the guestbook on this memorial page of Robert Louis Whitley to show support. Mr. Fred Archey Winley of Pantego, N.C.entered into eternal rest April 13, 2022. He is a tremendous loss for all of us. Let others know about your loved one's death. Constance Winley Simmons, was born to Mrs. Hannah Mayham Winley and Mr. Charles E. Winley on December 19, 1927 in Georgetown, South Carolina. Wilson Daily Times, 22 September . On Saturday, July 16, 2022, God called her Home. Youll be miss! Rest in peace. Elizabeth passed away after nearly 20 years of marriage. Robert Winley Robert Winley (1906 - 1942) Sincere sympathies to the entire family. One of Jesses foundation principles he stood on was, Proverb 3:5, 6 Trust the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own. Edward Windley abt 09 Aug 1875 St. Louis, St. Louis, . McCracken High School, he attended Newberry College in South Carolina where he played on the golf and tennis teams and received a BA in History. Giving to charity is a meaningful way to honor someone who has died. . Funeral Home website by, Heavenly Arms Family Mortuary & Cremation Services LLC. A private funeral service for Bob will be held on Wednesday, March 23, 2022 at 10:30AM. Loving father of Kelly, Matt (Hannah), and Leah. This is the greates compliment I am capable of bestowing. Death. Dear Ann and family, we are so sorry for your loss. 2023 Heavenly Arms Family Mortuary & Cremation Services LLC. The business was named Busy Bee with a focus of preparing used and new cars for sale in the many automobile dealers in Valley Stream New York. In lieu of flowers, please make donations to CCA. He was a loving father and husband. He will be missed sorely. Proud new grandpa to Lydia Winckler. Send a note, share a story or upload a photo. Watch popular content from the following creators: KimberlyMacabreish(@macabre_ish), Robert Whaley(@robertwhaley2), Robert Langley(@robertlangley3), Robert Willey(@robertwilley1), Lol(@robertirwxn) . He was the son-in-law of Charlie and Susan Speight of Columbus, North Carolina. Funeral Services for Mrs. Constance Winley Simmons will be held on 3:00 P.M. Saturday, July 23, 2022 at Soul Saving Station. Bobby was larger than life. Robert Winley. It was never about himself, but for others, his community, and York College. In the 21st century, it's not just urns and gravestones anymore. She was the wife of the late Robert R. Rosoff. Six weeks later he popped the question and she said yes. CONSTANCE WINLEY SIMMONS passed away on July 16, 2022 in Georgetown, South Carolina. Robert Y. Gibeley - of Topsfield, entered into rest at his home on Monday, March 14, 2022, at the age of 88, surrounded by his loving family. Tfor2 makes no claim to any characters, storylines, prop designs, names, logos, or situations that are trademarked, copyrighted, or otherwise protected by federal, state, international, or other intellectual property law. By the early 1960's, he had established his own lawn grading business. On January 2, 2003, he was licensed a, minister of Soul Saving Station. As a minister, he loved teaching people the bible. You could count on him to be the sharpest dressed man in the room - Bobby Wiley had style like no other. My deepest condolences to the entire Kinsley family. 2023 SCI SHARED RESOURCES, LLC. Its good to understand the human behind that seemingly brutal biker. He died on October 21, 2001 in Costa Mesa, California, USA. He was a resident of Prairieville and native of New Orleans. December 9, 1952. He loved the ocean and philanthropy. Jordan, and New Life Cathedral under Bishop Robert Rochford. He was loyal. A small man in physical stature, Bob was a Giant in spirit, business, and philanthropy, Thank you Bob. He was surrounded by his wife and family. He was a talented physician, and more importantly, was an honorable, ethical human being. He later told Stacey that on their first date, he went to the mens room, pointed to himself in the mirror while smoking a cigarette, and said Im gonna marry that girl. Robert Omar Willey was born October 21, 1926 in Minneapolis, Minnesota to Edward and Mary Belle (George) Willey. With over 1,900 locations, Dignity Memorial providers proudly serve over 375,000 families a year. Funeral Home Services for CONSTANCE WINLEY are being provided by Wilds Funeral Home - Georgetown. Minister Jesse Henry Winley, Jr. was born on July 20, 1954 in Buffalo, New York to the, late Bishop Jesse Henry and Mother Maria Winley. Information and advice to help you cope with the death of someone important to you. It's surprising how much a musical selection can affect mourning. ROBERT CILLEY OBITUARY. to the family or plant a tree He also loved shenanigans, like creating an indecipherable code to cheat at poker, which worked too well and eventually got him a knock in the head and a life lesson he didnt soon forget. late Bishop Jesse Henry and Mother Maria Winley. He was the son-in-law of Charlie and Susan Speight of Columbus, North Carolina. He was an actor, known for Ke Huy Diet 2: Ngay Phan Xet (1991), Near Dark (1987) and Joy Ride (2001). ROBERT KINSLEY OBITUARY. 00:00. While never asking directly for attention, he always ended up receiving it. In lieu of flowers, the family requests that memorial contributions be made to Redeemer Anglican Church: redeemerraleigh.org or the DAV (Disabled American Veterans): dav.org Let others know about your loved one's death. A private inurnment will be held at a later date at . Family was always a priority; not only to his wife, children, siblings, cousins, nieces, and nephews, also to anyone he met. - Daddy, Gran PaPa, Bobby IN THE CARE OF. An extraordinary man, I was honored to know him in my years at YCP. All Rights Reserved.Funeral Home Website by Batesville | Funeral Planning and Grief Resources, https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100057252318124. Bob was born in his beloved town of Hurley, MO, to Maurice and Roxabel Wiley. He brought calm, confidence & caring to every situation. Robert Winley was born on 9 December 1952 in Boston, Massachusetts, USA. The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. Unless you are experienced as an estate executor, you probably should hire an attorney. Since 2003 he had been loyally involved in Bible study, most recently the Finding Purpose Mens Bible Study. Funeral services were held on July 18, 2019 at . Sweet baby dreams, ring around the moon and dream about a Tiger ." Condolences and love to the family and friends of a great man. Bob exemplified the absolute highest standards of excellence in all aspects of his being. This site is provided as a service of SCI Shared Resources, LLC. Every memory left on the online obituary will be automatically included in the book. So sad RIP Dr. Cilley . Reading his obituary and all of the wonderful comments others wrote about him, it seems I wasn't wrong to hold him in high regard. Robert Winley. The parks museum collections and cyclorama are protected, and the visiting public has a facility to serve as a place for orientation, education and constructive dialogue. Thank you, Mr. Kinsley, you will be sincerely missed. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100057252318124. Our family is forever grateful for the love and care he gave to our daughter during her many in-patient stays at the Penn State Hershey Childrens Hospital. Bobby is survived by his partner, Keeley Keenan; his daughter Natalie Lauren Malone and her children Jett Dalton Malone and Penny Rose Malone of Austin; his son Robert Dalton Finley IV, his wife Kathryn Elizabeth Finley and their son, Robert (Ro) Dalton Finley V; his siblings Kay Lynn Murray and her husband Roy of Burnet, Julia Ruth McElreath of Frisco, Diane Celeste Lay and her husband Todd of Tyler; and multiple loving nieces and nephews. He remained an avid golf and tennis player his whole life and had the opportunity to play Augusta National in 1986 after Jack Nicklaus (his childhood and adulthood idol) won his last Masters Tournament Championship. It is with great sadness that we announce the death of Johnny Ezekiel Windley (Watervliet, New York), who passed away on February 10, 2015, leaving to mourn family and friends. Mr. Kinsley was known equally for his business skills and as a champion for civic and community involvement. Fred was born to the late Reuben Winley and Mary Geathers Winley on . Sign Up. Log In. It may take up to 1 hour for your comment to appear on the website. I never forgot that, and I always looked up to him the entire time I worked for him. He took great pleasure in singing hymns, walking Lake Michigan beaches, running and gardening, and spending time with family and friends. Affectionately called Moose, Jesse was an intricate part of his family dynamic of his, fifteen siblings, as well as, a faithful and dedicated member of Soul Saving Station of, Every Nation Christ Crusaders of America. Enter Star Tribune reviews all guest book entries to ensure appropriate content. George was a beloved brother, uncle and friend. Prayers for all of your family. He also cherished his time with his good friends from Rodeo Austin, Racers for Christ, and the Coastal Conservation Association of Austin. My condolences to each and every member of his family your loss is shared by many. We do not do Bob full justice if we simply focus on the dollar value, or quantity of the assets he had accumulated. Mother Margaret Walker. With over 1,900 locations, Dignity Memorial providers proudly serve over 375,000 families a year. The world has lost a true gem of a man. (A Tribute to Robert Winley) Amazing! He and his wife, Anne, grew and shepherded their business and their family together. - Robert Allen Kinsley, of York Township, passed away peacefully at home on June-10, 2020 at 11:19 am. The best poems for funerals, memorial services., and cards. Bobby was blessed late in life with a loving relationship with Keeley Keenan. So many of my now adult patients attribute their survival to wonderful Dr. Cilley. Beulaville - Ms. Floria E. Winley, 81 of 2090 E. Hwy 24 entered into eternal rest Wednesday, December 2, 2020 at Wake Medical Center, Raleigh.. She was born in Duplin Co. on October 28, 1939 to Preston Burnette Sr. and Evelyn Fullwood Burnette. Dr. Cilley will be greatly missed. With love, Steve. Bob married Emily Jean "Jean" Young on August 16, 1997 at Grey Eagle United Methodist Church in Grey Eagle. He will be remembered for his unfailing love for animals. I had the pleasure of knowing and working with Bob. Although Ive never had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Cilley, I feel like I know him through his friends. Philip was born in May 1727, in Roxwell, Essex, England. Robert WInley - Actor 9.12.1952, Boston, Massachusetts, USA 21.10. When I met Bob Kinsley 35 years ago I was a "greenhorn" fresh out out of college, he was already a seasoned land developer yet he treated me respect and patience shepherding me through the project process with his down-toearth spirit and inspiring drive. Your entry has exceeded the maximum character limit.

Marty Solomon Beliefs, Adam Oates New Wife, Articles R

robert winley obituary

Place your order. It is fully free for now

By clicking “Continue“, you agree to our private landlords in marion, ohio and why blackrock interview question. We’ll occasionally send you promo and account related emails.