piolo pascual and kc concepcion wedding

But Concepcion admitted that even before she got to work with "Papa P," she remembered saying something about the actor to director Joyce Bernal. "Alam niya kasi wala na akong supply nung perfume ko, e, iisa lang yung perfume na gamit ko Binilhan niya ako ng isang buong paperbag! Find out more here. It was said that Piolo also had a rest house in the said province. I think that in any relationship, you really have faith in it and you go into it not thinking that you want to end it. Speculations that it was actor Piolo Pascual were fueled by another detail Mark disclosed: that his "intimacy" with his male friend ended when his girlfriend found out about the close friendship between the two boys. photo courtesy : Patch Buenaventura Buong bayan ay ginulat at pinakilig kahapon ni Piolo Pascual nang finally ay aminin niya sa The Buzz na sila na nga ni KC Concepcion. Ang tinutukoy ni Piolo ay ang anak niya sa pagkabinata na si Inigo Pascual, 22. Anonymous January 31, 2015 at 7:59 PM. KC added that Piolo knows that she really cares for him. Contribute to chinapedia/wikipedia.en development by creating an account on GitHub. Sagot ni Piolo, You know, honestly, I wont deny the fact that, you know, there are days that I feel sad or, parang, But parang, okey ka lang ba? Sources knowledgeable about the people involved, however, confirmed to Philstar.com that it was not Piolo Pascual that Mark is referring to in his book. Actress KC Concepcion refused to answer questions from netizens regarding the topic of wedding. But regardless of what had happened, Concepcionmaintained what they had was for real.. PIOLO PASCUAL at KC CONCEPCION, 3 months nang mag-on! Iigo Pascual on dad Piolo: 'You make getting older, look so easy and simple' . Based on the article, with this statement of KC Concepcion, she appeared to be addressing the rumors linking her romantically to Piolo Pascual. . 3 in the Following Areas (August 23, 2022), #KardingPH: PAGASA Raises Signal No. SA MGA FANS nina Piolo Pascual at KC Concepcion, gusto nyo ba na magkaroon ng second chance ang dati nilang pagmamahalan?. 1. chocolatemeringue 5 yr. ago. . READ ALSO: Catriona Gray Promoting OTOP Advocacy Amid COVID-19 Pandemic, Please like and follow/subscribe:Philnews.ph FB PageViral FactsPhilnews YouTube Channel. "And kapag nangyari yun, Ill share about it.. However, they remain friends and civil. I dont know whats gonna happen, pero Im not ready to be a family man. I feel I still have a lot to do. Ang daming nag-iba simula nung last year so I'm taking things one step at a time. He asked if we could talk and without saying too much, we were able to talk a little bit, she shared. BAR Exam Result November 2022 Topnotchers, BAR Exam Result November 2022 List of Passers (R-Z), BAR Exam Result November 2022 List of Passers (H-Q), BAR Exam Result November 2022 List of Passers (A-G), LET Exam Result October 2022 Top Performing Schools (Secondary), LET Exam Result October 2022 Top Performing Schools (Elementary), LET RESULT OCTOBER 2022 Expected to be Released Today (December 16), FOE RESULTS 2022 Fire Officer Exam Results October 2022 JUST RELEASED, Fire Officer Exam FOE Results October 2022 Release Date, Civil Engineering Board Exam Result November 2022 List of Passers (M-R), Civil Engineering Board Exam Result November 2022 List of Passers (G-L), Aeronautical Engineering Board Exam Result, Agricultural and Biosystem Engineering Board Exam Result, Metallurgical Engineering Board Exam Result, Naval Architect and Marine Engineer Board Exam Result, Unihertz Luna Full Specifications, Features, Price In Philippines, Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G Price In Philippines, Huawei Mate 30 RS Porsche Design Price In Philippines, Philippines 4th In Worlds Highest Number Of Online Threats, As Of 2019, Google To Level Up On Their Fight Against Deepfakes, Facebook Collaborates With Microsoft To Spot Deepfake Videos, Facebook Fixes Flaw In Messenger Kids Allowing To Chat With Strangers, 6/58 LOTTO RESULT Today, Friday, March 3, 2023, 6/58 LOTTO RESULT Today, Tuesday, February 28, 2023, 6/58 LOTTO RESULT Today, Sunday, February 26, 2023, 6/58 LOTTO RESULT Today, Friday, February 24, 2023, EZ2 RESULT Today, Saturday, March 4, 2023, EZ2 RESULT Today, Thursday, March 2, 2023, EZ2 RESULT Today, Wednesday, March 1, 2023, STL RESULT Today, Saturday, March 4, 2023, STL RESULT Today, Thursday, March 2, 2023, STL RESULT Today, Wednesday, March 1, 2023, SWERTRES RESULT Today, Saturday, March 4, 2023, SWERTRES RESULT Today, Friday, March 3, 2023, SWERTRES RESULT Today, Thursday, March 2, 2023, SWERTRES RESULT Today, Wednesday, March 1, 2023, Appeal Letter Sample For Financial Assistance, Refusal Letter Sample Decline Customers Request, Refusal Letter Sample Decline Salary Increase Request, Sample Application Letter For Teacher without Experience, Application Letter Sample for Fresh Graduate, Recommendation Letter vs Endorsement Letter: Their Differences, Endorsement Letter Sample (with Guide and Tips), Sample Application Letter for Scholarship Grant, speculated that they were together in Batangas, KC clearly said that she and Piolo did not get back together, Catriona Gray Promoting OTOP Advocacy Amid COVID-19 Pandemic, Walang Matigas Na Tinapay Sa Mainit Na Kape Kahulugan, Konsepto Ng Isang Bansa Ano Ang Konsepto Ng Bansa? Ewan ko kung totoo yun, pero yun yung press release niya," narrates KC Concepcion about the perfume that Piolo Pascual (inset) gave her. "I don't know what's gonna happen, pero I'm not ready to be a family man. We Dont Live in that World Yet, Fossil announces next generation of wearables the first powered by the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 4100+ Platform, Dont look down: Vietnam glass-bottomed bridge targets thrill-seekers. She shared a photo taken while she was preparing for the wedding. Here is the excerpt (transcript) of the interview: Piolo Pascual: "I've come to a point in my life na mas gusto kong magpakatotoo regardless of what people might say, regardless of people's judgment or opinion, i guess because the . The two have since been in friendly terms over the years. Romy Jalosjos reportedly plans to kick out Tony Tuviera, Tito, Vic, Joey from 'Eat Bulaga'. But yeah, I think Piolo isn't gay, but more of a Bisexual or Pansexual at best. I think that in any relationship you really have faith in it right? Meanwhile, some were sure that after all these years, Concepcion is still in love with Pascual. This site uses cookies. Any girl or any person would probably do the same in a situation like that," she added. During a recent interview with writer G3 San Diego, the 35-year-old daughter of Sharon Cuneta and Gabby Concepcion admitted she actually regretted that it had to end. Wala, naamoy lang daw niya. Veteran showbiz columnist Cristy Fermin blasted Liza Soberano for being ungrateful after she released her video blog about Vilma Santos reacts to National Artist award, working again with Nora Aunor. Philippines. I cant take them anymore.) . Sabi ko, 'Paano mo nalaman kung ano yung perfume ko?' Singer Billie Eilish has admitted to taking out all the social media applications she had on her phone and isn't regretting New pairing alert: Joshua Garcia, Andrea Brillantes tease #JoshDrea collaboration. But now, I get to enjoy my quiet moments because I get to really reflect about my life better. sabi ng 42-year-old actor. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW . Play the hand you were dealt, like it's the hand you wanted. Find out more here. Dont waste something in the short term. Charot! Meanwhile, Pascual said he is thankful for the triple platinum award garnered by his album Decades 2. All Rights Reserved. Kahit naghiwalay man kayo ni Pj noon si Pj [pa rin] ang mahal mo Sana magkabalikan na kayo, said one @rono_daisy. He knows that I care for him, she added. - KC Concepcion recently did an interview and talked about her past relationship with Piolo Pascual - In the interview, she revealed that she regrets that things had to end between her and Piolo - She also shared the story behind the announcement of Piolo that they were together before on TV He knows that I know him. Julia Barretto Reveals She Wants To Portray A Mistress Role, Study Reveals Concerns About Masks With Valves And Face Shields, Maine Mendoza Receives Birthday Messages From Arjo & Ria Atayde, Eat Bulaga Issue: Kempee De Leon Speaks About This, Bea Alonzo Reveals She and Dom Muntik Mag-break, S Kitchen Sheraton Hotel Manilas Generous Buffet, Woman Airs Dismay Over Tote Bag She Bought Online, Vlogger Liam Lerio After Meetup w/ Whamos Cruz: Kala niya ordinaryong tao lang ako, Xian Lim & Ashley Ortega Rumored Secret Rendezvous, Actor Reacts, Anu-Ano Ang Mga Bansa sa Mundo? Several netizens took notice of her beauty and she gladly said thank you to them. Para sa akin po, I've thought of retiring before and Ive been emotional in some of our presscons, and I did that talk. "So, Im like trying to discover myself more, how else I can grow, you know, as an individual? Consumer goods giant P&G Philippines has expanded its operations in the country as it inaugurated its P864 million production line for diapers to be exported to South Korea and Vietnam. KC Concepcion pens sweet b-day message for dad Gabby. 2. KC said her relationship with Piolo "was very real for me. Dumating na lang si Piolo during their Meet and Greet in LA. The champions and runners-up of the PBA Philippine Cup, SMB and TNT will go up against teams from Japan, Korea, and Greater China in the regional tiff. When sweethearts Piolo Pascual and KC Concepcion appear in public events, people are in for a rare treat. Ayon kay Piolo, In all honesty, it is important to actually train, especially pag marami kang ginagawang trabaho. I mean, Ive been doing it for several years and I always make it a point to train for several months just to really prepare for it. Pascual admitted on The Buzz, where Concepcion is a host, that he and the daughter of Megastar Sharon Cuneta are in a romantic relationship. Philstar Global Corp. All Rights Reserved, Former celebrity couple KC Concepcion and Piolo Pascual. Darating yon. Meanwhile, the actress is also being linked to recording artist Apl.de.ap. Obviously, the former couple still has many fans who are anticipating a reconnection between them. (See: KC Concepcion Kiss Photo With Pierre Plassart Receives Comments) Images courtesy of Instagram: piawurtzbach. PJ and Kristina mahal namin kayo, said one lynperez0873. Commentdocument.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "ae7ca2d9950e317fced0aab7250b038a" );document.getElementById("hdd3a360bd").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); BREAKING NEWS: Joma Sison, CPP Founder Passes Away at 83, Davao de Oro Governor Jayvee Uy Positive for COVID-19, SM Supermalls is set to open VAXCertPH booths nationwide, Kiko Pangilinan No Regrets In 2022 Elections Despite Loss, Ping Lacson Blind Item about Celebrity in Congress w/ P3 Billion Budget, Tito Sotto Shares What PBBM Asked Him After Inauguration, Raffy Tulfo Wants Free Tuition For Law Students, #FloritaPH: PAGASA Raises Signal No. (Interview) - YouTube http://filipinocultured.blogspot.com/Thanks to Noel Orsal for the scoop! This is what they got when Plana Forma formally launched KC Concepcion as its. Philstar.com is one of the most vibrant, opinionated, discerning communities of readers on cyberspace. In the recent Instagram Live of G3 San Diego, KC Concepcion casually talked about her and Piolo Pascual, based on the article from Abante. Parang may light. I remember that. He knows he can, he knows that, I care for him. It has been years since KC Concepcion stopped posting about Pierre Plassart, a French film producer and businessman who became her boyfriend. KC Concepcion is the daughter of Megastar Sharon Cuneta and Gabby Concepcion. On Tuesday, former celebrity couple Piolo Pascual and KC Concepcion finally had. "Passbook" (October 29, 2011) (Japan) Pls no . GitHub export from English Wikipedia. I hope you two reconcile. In a YouTube video uploaded by writer G3 San Diego, KC revealed that she was already in a relationship with Piolo before the announcement was made on television. KC Concepcion slams relationship rumors about her and Piolo Pascual. PEP.ph. One @conconlebeco is hoping that the ex-couple would be back in each others loving arms, saying, @itskcconcepcion sana matuloy na kayo Papa P para makita [mo na] ang hinahanap mo maging masaya ka na i love you KC. (I hope you end up with Papa P so that you will find your happiness. May property si KC sa San Vicente, Palawan. The foreigner guy was her boyfriend next to footballer Aly Borromeo. Just recently, she was spotted with . Let it just . "And personally, that was a goal for me.". KC talked about her past relationship with Piolo in detail on an Instagram Live session with G3 San Diego on August 31, 2020. Please like and follow/subscribe:Philnews.ph FB PageViral FactsPhilnews YouTube Channel. Personal life. That instance, KC said that they were able to talk and she appreciated the effort that Piolo to open up with her. MANILA, Philippines - Piolo Pascual on Wednesday dispelled the rumor of wedding plans he has with girlfriend KC Concepcion this year. Nung nandito sila sa Staes, sweet na lang sila on stage pero kanya kanya na ang lakad nila. Baka may lakad, e. So, Mommy ko, gusto magka-apo, baka kay Inigo na lang muna!" Actor-politician Arjo Atayde wrote a short but sweet message for hisfianc Maine Mendoza who celebrated 'Happier than ever': Billie Eilish deletes all social media apps on her phone. ), One @cheeel523 asked, para ba kay papa P yang lyrics na yan? Now that Ate Guy has announced her showbiz comeback, Ate Vi is open to work with her again, if given the right material. "He (Plassart) knows that I want to pick up the pieces," she said in an earlier interview. A report from PEP.ph said the two gave each other a kiss "Five years to pay, with no interest!," she said. Actor-politician Arjo Atayde wrote a short but sweet message for hisfianc Maine Mendoza who celebrated 'Happier than ever': Billie Eilish deletes all social media apps on her phone. BTS' Jimin is new house ambassador for Tiffany & Co. BTS member Jimin has been tapped by luxury jewelry company Tiffany & Co. to be its newest house ambassador. So thats the reason why it has to be publicly announced. With your meaningful insights, help shape the stories that can shape the country. Inamin din ni Piolo that he actually started wooing KC when she was only 18 years old but she left the country to study in Paris. The champions and runners-up of the PBA Philippine Cup, SMB and TNT will go up against teams from Japan, Korea, and Greater China in the regional tiff. Keaton Clare. Actress KC Concepcion reacted to the rumored romance about her and her ex-boyfriend actor Piolo Pascual. About a year later, Concepcion confirmed their break up. She broke up with Piolo in 2011. In the book, Mark admits that he became intimate with a "male friend," but he left out his name. Hindi ba mas nakaka-inspire tumakbo at nagta-triathlon nang may kasamang girlfriend? Sharing a video of herself performing a duet with Piolo, Sharon said, "So much fake news coming out." That was like my first announced relationship." KC added, there is "a reason why we ended up together." The actress said she and Piolo had to announce their breakup because they also admitted to being official. Before that, it was like my brain went haywire -- like everything I knew to be true, suddenly I wasn't sure of," Concepcion said, referring to her one-year relationship with the actor. "And Ive been enjoying my freedom, na nakakabiyahe ako at my own pace.. OMG! So you have to make peace with the things you went through beforeyou go into a relationship kasi kung hindi bitbit-bitbit mo yun, If youre not honest with yourself and your partner, sayang. Find out the women who dated Luis Manzano, Judy Ann Santos admits she and Ryan Agoncillo almost got separated, Ay P@#$%&*! " When in Manila Box Office Mojo, a reliable third party box office revenue tracker, does not track any revenues earned during any Metro Manila Film Festival editions. Hope youre together again. 1.3m Followers, 947 Following, 1,131 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Piolo Jose Pascual (@piolo_pascual) "It was to do a reality check for me. We had our little quality time in London when we did 'ASAP' in London and it was a really funny, nice catch-up after everything. 5,223 talking about this. Were civil, were okay. Na parang, you know, kanina, I was watching this series, Breaking Body. You are already subscribed to our newsletter! And in October 2010, Pascual confirmed that he and Concepcion were together. [2382204,3184280,3184244,3184192,3184162,3184163,3184143], KC Concepcion explains why she had to make public her breakup with Piolo Pascual, BTS Jin, who is serving in the military, uploads photo with J-Hope, Jimin, Indonesias Kaleb J and Ruth Garcia share love for OPM, Ogie Diaz denies getting 40% commission from talents, Cong. She also revealed that she regrets things had to end between her and Piolo. However, it is known to many that she is single right now. In her controversial interview confirming the breakup, the actress-host preferred to keep vague the reason behind their split. Piolo Pascual and KC Concepcion at the Star Magic Ball on August 31, 2009 The Rizal Ballroom of Shangri-La Makati was filled with stars being handled Star Magic during the Star Magic Ball held last August 30. And also to have a better time. Check your inbox to be the first to know the hottest news. North Korean leader Kim Jong Un urged government officials to make sure the country meets its grain production goals "without With Greater China (Macau, Hong Kong and the Mainland), Korea, Japan, Taiwan and the Philippines represented in the EASL Champions Week now on its second day of hostilities here, the eight referees assigned by FIBAr, Beermen, Tropang Giga Japan-bound for EASL stint. Piolo Pascual says reconciliation with KC Concepcion is possible by Julie E. Bonifacio Oct 1, 2019 Piolo Pascual, 42, says he's not pressured to have a family of his own. RELATED:Mark confesses: I love both sexes! 2023 Philippine Entertainment Portal Inc. All Rights Reserved, ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW , Piolo Pascual, 42, says he's not pressured to have a family of his own. Thats my only spurge. #kcandpj#kcandpjforever#kcconcepcion#piolopascual#dreamwedding#kiligmuch Based on the first week numbers of the newly premiered action-adventure show "Mga Lihim ni Urduja," it has managed to pique Arjo Atayde pens sweet birthday message for Maine Mendoza. Former Congressman Romy Jalosjos is reportedly seeking to take control of Television and Production Exponents (TAPE) from 'Hindi ka Pilipino! BTS' Jimin is new house ambassador for Tiffany & Co. BTS member Jimin has been tapped by luxury jewelry company Tiffany & Co. to be its newest house ambassador. Eat Bulaga Issue: Romy Jalosjos Wants To Oust TVJ, Tony Tuviera? Judy Ann Santos, Piolo Pascual; When Miguel (Piolo Pascual) gets petitioned by his father to the States, he thought that his dad intended to make up for all the lost time between them. We were talaga a few months before it had been announced and then there was a sort of breakup before the announcement on TV, she shared. As for her movie with her Papa Gabby, she says, "We're still looking at the timeline, we are trying to see if possible bang magkaroon ng project si Papa this year, o kung maghintay na lang next year. "Mas napre-pressure ako doon sa edad, e, di ba?" She said that there was a break-up before the announcement so she did not know they were still together during that time. I think that in any relationship, you really have faith in it and you go into it not thinking that you want to end it. Alex and Papa P, as what they are fondly called in the entertainment industry, worked together in the Kapamilya defunct series Since I Found You with Arce Munoz and Empoy Marquez. In an interview with "Showbiz News Ngayon," the Pascual clarified that he and KC are trying to taking things slow.

Ngo Veterinary Jobs In Ethiopia 2021, Motdx Presenters Female, Tauranga Hospital Orthopaedics, Accident Fostertown Rd Newburgh, Ny, How Old Is Geraldo Rivera And His Wife, Articles P

piolo pascual and kc concepcion wedding

Place your order. It is fully free for now

By clicking “Continue“, you agree to our private landlords in marion, ohio and why blackrock interview question. We’ll occasionally send you promo and account related emails.