ner yisroel news

If will after these kids for life. DISMISSING AN AFFRONT TO OUR REBBE AND MINHOGIM AS A PURIM SHTICK, To those who say that Lubavitch does the same mockery in reverse, not true. We and others in yeshiva were not happy about the Purim shtick that was done. Najwitszej Maryi Panny Krlowej Polski > Bez kategorii > ner yisroel news. Each side needs to accept the truth and virtues of the other side and not be so convinced that their way is the only way. 12 Adar, 5783, Manchester Community Asks to Help a Respected Chabad Family, Ari Halberstam Would Call the Rebbetzin "Dodah", Chabad on Campus Introduces New Two-Year Shlichus Program, 2 Bochurims Podcast Dives Deep Into Lifes Challenges and Triumphs, Expand 770 Activists Recite Entire Tehillim at the Ohel, Achei Tmimim Students Tested on Basar Bcholov. Thornhill, Ontario Rabbi Mayerfeld received ordination in 1971 from Beth Medrash Govoha of Lakewood, N.J. He was also famed for his beautiful and inspiring tefillos as a ba'al tefillah. The Rebbe is about ten thousand times greater then any otherRead more , shame on ner isreal.They are a choshesh onto am yisroel. How sad that Chabad who is built upon mesiras nefesh should be scoffed at. I dont recall that to be true. People should really think before they speak this would never be aloud in our moisdos, of course the hanhala knew. This contributes to the strength of the Ner Yisroel experiencein learning and inspiration for greatness. 99.9% of Lubavitchers have zero clue what N.I. He was very happy to oblige, and I took it home at the end of the year. How true! NCSYs Camp Sports is a kiruv camp for high-school aged boys located on Ner Yisroels campus for four weeks each summer. They should be trembling in fear of the consequences that will be put upon them, the yeshivah, the kids and the parents. There are chaburos of yungeleit who are learning the Yeshiva mesechta, as well as many others involved in a diversity of other areas in Shas; some are doing it in a more lomdishe manner while others have a more halacha-oriented approach. 250 Bathurst Glen Drive Chutzpa reigned I thought this type of activity was mostly over with, this needs to be addresses. when the students didnt now any better than shame themselves We are working closely with Captain Brandon Rodgers and his wonderful team from the Baltimore County Police Department, Pikesville Precinct to resolve this matter. The maggidei shiur in Yeshiva, as well, are a study in diversity. Maybe the Rebbe owns us more likely The bochurim asked to speak to Rabbi Kaplan, and when they were told that he was not home, they left a letter. Neuberger. Its about time you have respect for Gedoli Yisroel. At the same time, there are many others who graduated from other Mesivtos and spent a year or more in a broad assortment of smaller, post-high-school Yeshivos in Eretz Yisroel before joining Ner Yisroel as second-, third-, or fourth-yearbais medrash bochurim; the Yeshiva has a highly positive impact on their learning and future lives as bnei Torah. Those asking us to lighten up, are perhaps misapplying a good sentiment in the attempts to keep the peace. :) 83, grow up. (3) NER YISRAEL GEMACH: The Ner Yisrael Gemach is able to provide short-term financial support to families who find themselves in a situation of financial need. These include the Kollelim in Norfolk, Virginia, and Dallas and Houston in Texas. This shtick was not done with any hate in mind. presence of many shluchim who unceasingly You are absolutely spot on. But Im totally not excusing them, it was not okay what they did. Theres definitelyRead more , Why waste time fighting darkness when you can add light. Shtick is made about Donald Trump. It was written by a talmid in a satirical manner if I may add. Perhaps we who recently learned perek lamed bais in chitas, and live our lives to mekarev another yid should see past painting the entire Jewish nation with the broad strokes of us vs them. These boys and perhaps the leadership of their Yeshiva certainly need to make a cheshbon hanefesh. They think they are so righteous as they shockle & veyn, but they have no problem pushing women & kids out of the way to get on a bus first. Yeshivas Ner Yisroel (Ner Israel Rabbinical College) (also known as NIRC) is a yeshiva in Baltimore, Maryland founded in 1933 by Rabbi Yaakov Yitzchok Ruderman a brilliant Talmudist and one of the primary disciples of Rabbi Nosson Tzvi Finkel, dean of the famous Slabodka yeshiva in Lithuania, and is now led by Rabbi Aharon Feldman, one of the foremost disciples of Rabbi Yaakov Yitzchak Ruderman. Frankly, Im quite honored that this is what they associate us with. Maybe they thought they could fullfil the mitzvah of ad dlo yada with milk.And the chalav akum caused them to behave like that. Just because you dont show it to them doesnt mean you dont feel or say how much fun you make of them and of their gedolim too. In the late 1950s, Toronto had a sizeable Jewish community, however, did not have a Yeshiva high school so that the parents wishing to give their sons a higher Yeshiva education after elementary school had to send them to other far away cities. I think we should not let them off so easily.We should let the hanhala know in no uncertain terms that something serious is lacking in their hadracha.Is this the outcome of the Torah and mussar which they inculcate in their talmidim?What would R.Yisroel Salanter,after whom the yeshiva is named,say. This is so funny, just take a chill pill and stop behaving like baybies . Im sure there are things in New Brunswick and Crown Heights thats an apology? He held of every gadol. Thats more than any of us have done for the jokes weve made. Thats a joke. I would like the Rosh Yeshiva to be honest. Camp Sports strengthens their Yiddishkeit by providing them with a customized learning program in a fun setting of competitive sports and exciting trips. Had a good handle on the situation. So as i see it (yes, its 100% wrong, sinful, dangerous etc.) On Purim, when we rise above differences, , photos of the Rebbe were displayed on Ner Yisroel campus! It was a stupid little thing. This shtick was not done with any hate in mind. 2. I think though that chabad is above this. My Rebbe told me a story tonight. And yes NI should ask mechilla from the Rebbi. Rav Ruderman ztl even used to learn Tanya. Sure. 2) Unless I am mistaken, no one has reported that the boys who came to the Kaplan house showed anything other than genuine remorse and respect (no sarcasm or obnoxious smirking, giggling, etc.). AtRead more , For the furture, I have composed a list of normal and highly less destructive and hateful Purim schtick if youre in need of some extra ideas. The letter discussed their remorse over the display at Ner Yisroels Mechina high school created by fellow students in honor of Purim. BH Try driving near the MirRead more . This is a true Chillul HaShem of major proportion. Close the gemara andRead more . The Rebbe took care of everything. the REBBE and his Chassidim whose whole purpose is to Like all matters of , theres always the danger of stumbling into the of the . Pri Yehuda Rabbi Abramowitz's new sefer, Pri Yehuda on Chumash, is now available in Lakewood and other cities in the tristate area. A signed apology on official stationery is a minimum requirement. If we ever did that in our yeshivas, our roshe yeshivos and mashpiim would whip us into shape quickly and certainly apologize if it were to happen and become public knowledge. exuse me how would you react if we made an exibit about your rebbe you wouldnt like it you respect you rebbe hopefully and we respect ours tremendosly.next time you have time on your hands do something usefull or at least respectfull! And as a parent Im sure its harder. DONT MESS WITH THE REBBE, I live in baltimore ner yisroel has been making fun of lubavitch Assuming that halacha is important to the hanhala then they know that even being nevaze a Yid who is not physically alive to ask mechila then they must go to their kever kal vechomer the Rebbe. Please. Who wrote the letter? #104 that is the worst thing u can do Dont you realize that what they picked up on Will stay with them forever? The doors of Teshuva are always opened, but it requires the responsible parties to take the appropriate action and apologize. Ner Yisroel's entry-level division provides its 250 talmidim with a well balanced educational program. I havent witnessed mockery of the litvishe people, but if Chabad people do mock them, then this story should be used as an awakening. Its nauseating. There is bechira by yidden. They have also closed off a room with look-alike bars to create a jail cell. It is true that they are not the same, YU now has a mashpia Rabbi Moshe Weinberger from Long Island, who is a big Chosid of the Rebbe, but maybe there is still hope for Ner Yisroel. This is what they think of chabad all the hard work & dedication to bringing Jews closer to Torah & mitzvahs all the incredible work chabad does around the world & this is what they boil it all down to. The person who administers the Ner Yisroel college program is sitting shiva this week. It would be a lot less of an issue if theyd feign concern (theyre clearly not), and accept responsibilty that they failed to have proper oversight of the kids and applogize and say theyll speak to the kids to stress importance of achdus and respect. 1- you can tweet your displeasure to @NIRCnews, 2- granted some of it is out of bounds. PURIM SAMEACH. You cant have your cake and eat it. This involves our Rebbe! Its a bad mossad because they have sinah for chabad and made a mockery of the furtherance/outreach/kiruv to yiddishkeit. Rabbi Mayerfeld, dean, a professor of Talmud and Jewish Law has distinguished himself as a professor in our graduate programme, for over 35 years. Your opinion counts so forgive them for their foolishness and try to only say good things and think good thoughts about every you. A formal apology must be made to the entire world Jewish community. But some of it was seen as disrespectful, even derisive, with a photo of the Rebbe in a mikvah, an exhibit of send a fax straight to heaven #Rebbe,' using the Chabad acronym for a donkey without a knowledge, a sign BDH The Reba Died, a whack-a-hat station with a hammer and fedoras, as well as a mock cemetery. Is this what our future gedolim are being taught? The coverup/deflection is worse than the crime, Its took me a while to figure out that it said kisef hamalchus. Get a grip, Yidden in golus, Lubavitch is disrespectful to Misnagdishe gedaylim. good for you! @45 so true but its because of the ideology of @38 , which i guess is what chabad believesthat on the bottom are nebach , non-chassidim. I do agree that we should get over it because its not our business as chassidim to dwell on negativity. The founding Rosh Yeshiva, Rav Ruderman ztl, was from Chabad roots.

Most College Football Games Played By A Player, Articles N

ner yisroel news

Place your order. It is fully free for now

By clicking “Continue“, you agree to our private landlords in marion, ohio and why blackrock interview question. We’ll occasionally send you promo and account related emails.