meijer line leader jobs

Meijer Fresh Area Team Leader Jackson, MI 24d Meijer TL, General Merch Pricing and Common Area Gahanna, OH 30d $43K-$55K Per Year (Glassdoor est.) This is way I would like to work at Meijer's. Get a free, personalized salary estimate based on today's job market. You will oversee a business line within the Meijer store and manage the P&L. Store Director In this role, you'll oversee the overall operation of an entire Meijer store. We are committed to treating Phone: 1-800-367-5690 Meijer code: 10218 Website: www.theworknumber.com Employment Verification (Without Wage) Phone: 1-800-367-5690 Provide Social Security Number and Meijer Company Code: 10218 Wage/hour Information To obtain salary key: 1-800-367-2884 By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy. It's your future maybe it starts or grows with Meijer. Supervises, develops and trains staff ensuring the team is thoroughly trained in all aspects of their jobs and have completed all required training. This number represents the median, which is the midpoint of the ranges from our proprietary Total Pay Estimate model and based on salaries collected from our users. please click here to submit your request. Click on a link to download the right request form for you. The company supports your work-life balance, cares about your health and well-being, and the career benefits will help you to grow in your current role or prepare for the next one. Models exceptional, fast and friendly customer service. New Engineer jobs added daily. From providing excellent customer service to performing a variety of tasks, you'll be a big part of our customer's shopping experience. This job was posted on Fri Jan 31 2020 and expired on Mon Feb 17 2020. Our Midwest geography includes corporate offices in Grand Rapids, Michigan, plus manufacturing facilities, distribution centers and over 240 stores across Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio and Wisconsin. Submissions that are not seeking help to complete the application due to a disability will not be responded to. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. If you have a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of your application, Family-owned/family treated! We may also use cookies to enhance performance, analyze site usage and to personalize your experience. Demonstrated ability to teach suggestive selling. Phone: 1-800-367-5690 This development program is designed to enhance leadership and competency capabilities, and learning job specific responsibilities that align with Distributions business strategy and can be implemented in a consistent manner across all facilities. Today's top 1 Meijer Line Lead jobs in United States. 2 Statement-Altruistic 15 days ago Being a family-owned business team members are treated like they are family. If Over night you have a set schedule or mental disability, uniformed service or veteran status, or any other lawfully-protected classification. Plans, directs and supervises team leaders and team members in the day to day operation of the Line Area. What You Bring with You (Qualifications): * High school diploma or its equivalent required. Find salaries . Meijer is a leading Supercenter located in six states throughout the Midwest, with over 200 stores and more.css-epvm6{white-space:nowrap;}.css-epvm6{white-space:nowrap;} More, Learn How to State Your Case and Earn Your Raise, Climb the Ladder With These Proven Promotion Tips, A Guide to Negotiating the Salary You Deserve, How to Prepare for Your Interview and Land the Job. Pros Weekly pay. . KEY NOT FOUND: ei.filter.lock-cta.message. We may also use cookies to enhance performance, analyze site usage and to personalize your experience. Meijer 13 years 5 months Food Line Leader Sep 2019 - Present3 years 6 months Alpena, Michigan, United States Responsibilities: Manage all aspects of food operations. We know. Apply online instantly. This position is involved in all aspects of building operations, including shipping, receiving, sanitation, inventory control standards, and compliance for safe work practice while ensuring a safe work environment for all Team Members and a high degree of accuracy and quality as it relates to customer service. This position is responsible for the daily operations through Team Member engagement, planning, and daily management of job assignments. Great work environment, culture, and leadership. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Copyright 1996-2022 Meijer, Inc. All Rights Reserved. This means you will have the ability to move into new roles and advance your career right along with us. I have been shopping at Meijer's since 1960 when they first open up in Lansing, Michigan, where I was born. Today, we are a nimble, flexible, and financially sound organization investing in expansion. Ensures order & inventory accuracy via established processes. If you thrive in a fast-paced work environment and like the idea of being part of a team who is not only a successful business but a community partner, then our new store opportunities are for you. Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Getting a Job Is Tough; This Guide Makes it Easier, Stand Out From the Crowd With the Perfect Cover Letter, How to Prepare for Your Interview and Land the Job. Founded by Hendrik and Gezina Meijer and their children in 1934, and still family owned today, we treat our Team Members like they're family. or mental disability, uniformed service or veteran status, or any other lawfully-protected classification. I do not see myself retiring from Meijer's, but I do see myself working for a few years. This position plans and manages each line item for the Unit's P&Ls. Employees were very friendly some not as much as others. I also had an Aunt and Uncle that work at Meijer's in Lansing, Michigan and retired from there. Ensures the leadership team is assigning daily work assignments for the team members. Lai Wah Chung has been working as a Bakery Associate for Meijer for 702 days. It was fun, supported by management when needed, and the best team I ever worked with! If you build a good relationship with the union workers your team will work great for you if not you will fail. please click here to submit your request. I feel that I would be working with friendly and helpful co-workers. As a team member with Meijer, you will have opportunities to impact business results, customers, and Team Members. The "Most Likely Range" represents values that exist within the 25th and 75th percentile of all pay data available for this role. Meijer is investing in digital technologies, with a large amount of growth planned for talent. This place is a pretty relaxed place to work for the most part. This is a great opportunity to begin your career in the retail industry. Handles all products appropriately, using knowledge of quality and temperature standards. I worked here for 6 1/2 years. Development programs for advancement and career growth. Successful completion of all required certifications. Plans, directs and supervises team leaders and team members in the day to day operation of the Food . If you need help resetting your password, please refer to the Reset Workday Password link for instructions. Having to work holidays but with working retail it is to be expected. Handles all products appropriately, using knowledge of quality and temperature standards. Ensures customer needs are met, complaints are resolved effectively and efficiently, and service is quick and efficient. Our corporate headquarters in Grand Rapids, Michigan offers you countless opportunities for career growth and enrichment. If you're interested in trying management, search grow with meijer on 365 and submit your application. * 2-3 years of related retail experience. Provide Social Security Number and Meijer Company Code: 10218, To obtain salary key: 1-800-367-2884 Skip to Job Postings, Search. Every Team Member has an important role in providing quality customer service. As a team member with approved access, getting to your favorite Meijer links can be hard when you're "out of the office." $10.91 - $15.24 Plans, directs and supervises team leaders and team members in the day to day operation of the Line Area. Filter your search results by job function, title, or location. Duty trained to run the store in the absence of Store Director. Promotes succession planning by providing career paths and identifying development needs for the Team Leaders. race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, religion, age, physical On average, Lai Wah Chung works for one company for 4 years 3 months. When you work at Meijer, you're provided with career and community opportunities centered around leadership, personal growth and development. Meijer's policy is to not discriminate because of any applicant or Team Member's If you are a former Team Member and need to access your payslips or W2s, please use the Workday link below. In addition, you'll set metrics to measure safety standards, sanitation expectations, Team Member culture, and operational functions for Managers and Supervisors while ensuring the standards are being met. Submissions that are not seeking help to complete the application due to a disability will not be responded to. race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, religion, age, physical "But opening the doors of these stores feels particularly special because of the unique need they'll fulfill in our customers' everyday lives." Browse Meijer Food Line Leader jobs Near Me and apply online. Leverage your professional network, and get hired. they have worked with me through my schedule. Apply to Chief Engineer, Line Lead, Product Owner and more! "As a company, we've opened more than 500 supercenters, neighborhood markets and Meijer Express locations, and that feeling of excitement and anticipation as you welcome customers in for the first time never gets old," Executive Chairman Hank Meijer said. Know Your Worth. Develops, plans and implements Corporate processes to achieve goals including shrink, margin, profit, sales, labor. Line Leader As a Line Leader, you'll develop and lead 2-10 Team Leaders and 75-150 indirect reports. Rotational assignments in other areas of the store are helpful. all persons with dignity and respect. Reviews Customer Surveys and customer feedback from previous week or day. Search Open Jobs. We may also use cookies to enhance performance, analyze site usage and to personalize your experience. I have severe depression, and started missing work. For Hourly Team Leaders, your use of Kronos Workforce Dimensions (WFD) and Workday to perform leadership activities is compensable time. Get started with your Free Employer Profile, Intern: Store HR- Grand Rapids- Summer 2023, Intern: Store HR- West Detroit- Summer 2023, Store Co Manager - Customer Service Front End, General Merchandise Department Supervisor, General Merchandise Pricing Common Area Leader, 3rd Shift General Merchandise Stock Area TL, The Ultimate Job Interview Preparation Guide. Back to search . In this role, you will provide direction related to operations, processes and conditions of the entire Food/Grocery Department. Duty trained to run the store in the absence of Store Director. Demonstrated ability to mentor team members in all areas of the organization including SDITs, team members in hourly positions and team leaders. Been there. Spends majority of time on sales floor communicating with customers and team members to ensure exceptional service is being delivered by organizing and maintaining the Remarkable Service Board. Meijer's policy is to not discriminate because of any applicant or Team Member's However, line leaders can earn anywhere from upwards of $23,000 to $55,000 a year. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer. She was recently honored by Heavy Duty Trucking magazine for her safety and compliance work. Every body that works their have been helpful and friendly. Cookie Consent: This site uses cookies to provide you with the most optimal website experience. all persons with dignity and respect. Please Log In Remember my username Sign On According to LinkedIn Lai Wah Chung started working on 1990, then the employee has changed 9 companies and 8 jobs. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer. Leverage your professional network, and get hired. The Work Number is a resource for Public Assistance Agencies requesting information such as Human Services, Family Services, Social Security Administration, Housing Authorities, Work Programs and Medicaid, and Social Service. 1-866-681-6116, wellness KEY NOT FOUND: ei.filter.lock-cta.message. Please review the job profile below and apply today! Develops, plans and implements Corporate processes to achieve goals including shrink, margin, profit, sales, labor. Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Getting a Job Is Tough; This Guide Makes it Easier, Stand Out From the Crowd With the Perfect Cover Letter, How to Prepare for Your Interview and Land the Job. Demonstrated ability to analyze financial and statistical information and use that information to make informed decisions. Meijer General Merchandise Pricing Common Area Leader Sterling Heights, MI Today $36K-$49K Per Year (Glassdoor est.) Meijer I learned a lot. Then join the Meijer Family as a Food Line Leader (Store Co Manager) at our Dixie Hwy - Louisville, KY Store Location! Paid parental leave Job Type. Supervises, develops and trains staff ensuring the team is thoroughly trained in all aspects of their jobs and have completed all required training. The average salary for a Line Leader is $36,055 per year in United States, which is 6% lower than the average Meijer salary of $38,482 per year for this job. Our corporate headquarters in Grand Rapids, Michigan offers you countless opportunities for career growth and enrichment. Additional pay could include bonus, stock, commission, profit sharing or tips. But if you have a mental health issue, then prepared for a hard time with management. We opened our doors more than 85 years ago with the goal of helping people provide for themselves and their family. Ensures that all products and displays are merchandised effectively to maximize sales and profitability. They represent community growth through new jobs and career opportunities. Filter your search results by job function, title, or location. The best thing is that you can use it on clothing, Company match 50 cents to the dollar up to 5%, Explore Meijer Opportunities! We cultivate a culture where co-workers offer a helping hand and know how to have a great time at work. Get a free, personalized salary estimate based on today's job market. I always felt like I was part of the team and that others were willing to lend a helping hand when needed. Successful completion of all required certifications. or mental disability, uniformed service or veteran status, or any other lawfully-protected classification. . When you work for Meijer, you invest in a company that invests in you. Mentors and coaches the Team Leaders and Team Members to ensure customer service and sales goals are exceeded to Meijer standards. Average salary for Meijer Line Leader in Green Bay: USD 69,235. You'll be responsible for setting goals and overseeing day-to-day operations for 10-20 hourly Team Members. This position directs and oversees the efficient and accurate functioning of the distribution facility through effective leadership of direct reports. Ensures the leadership team is assigning daily work assignments for the team members. With your skills and our leadership development programs, theres no end to what well achieve. Today's top 133 Seller jobs in Grenoble, Auvergne-Rhne-Alpes, France. Line Leader Duties & Responsibilities To write an effective line leader job description, begin by listing detailed duties, responsibilities and expectations. 2 Meijer Line Leader interview questions and 2 interview reviews. Line Leader Meijer Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com What Date Posted Salary Estimate Job Type Location Company Posted By Experience Level Education Upload your resume - Let employers find you Line Leader meijer jobs Sort by: relevance - date 20 jobs Customer Service Line Leader new Meijer 3.3 Louisville, KY 40241 Estimated $58.6K - $74.1K a year This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. $18.11 - $28.22 Full-time Caledonia, MI 49316 Apply Now Pizza Hut Shift Manager Est. $28.90 - $61.27; Full-time; Indianapolis, IN . Some stores run better than others. Click on the videos below to learn more! The Emerging Leaders Development Program is designed to identify, retain, and develop our high potential Team Members with interest to grow into a leadership role at Meijer. 5 Meijer Food Line Leader jobs. I took the survey today and I have a feeling that my department is going to get raked across the coals. We are committed to treating Free interview details posted anonymously by Meijer interview candidates. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy. Ok place to work, unless you have a mental health issue. Jesse Cruz - Food Line Leader - Meijer | LinkedIn Jesse Cruz Highly Experienced and Driven Retail Leader Dewitt, Michigan, United States 8K followers 500+ connections Join to view. In this role, you'll oversee the overall operation of an entire Meijer store. Know Your Worth. Meijer Online Job Application. As a Team Member with Meijer you will have opportunities to impact business results, customers, and Team Members. Is responsible for the selection, training and development and performance . Meijer's policy is to not discriminate because of any applicant or Team Member's My husband and I started shopping at Meijer's every since. Provides direction related to operations, processes and conditions of the entire Line Area. A line leader annual salary averages $36,217, which breaks down to $17.41 an hour. You'll handle all aspects of receiving, selection, put-away, safety, inventory control, and sanitation. Integrated Leave Management, 985/2 This position gives you the opportunity to lead one or more of our departments. Apply for a H&R Block, Inc. Multi-Unit Team Leader job in Indianapolis, IN. I have a great work record from General Dynamics & Kohl's. As a Team Member, you own the integrity of all products going through the distribution center from the receiving process, through movement and storage within the warehouse, to final store shipment. Provides direction related to operations, processes and conditions of the entire Line Area. New Meijer Line Lead jobs added daily. I went to the doctor and filled out FMLA paperwork, but I missed more work than anticipated and lost my job very quickly. Be Healthy at Meijer Spends majority of time on sales floor communicating with customers and team members to ensure exceptional service is being delivered by organizing and maintaining the Remarkable Service Board. Done that. Company reviews. Founded by Hendrik and Gezina Meijer and their children in 1934, the motto of the company has been prevailing: Meijer starts with me. Meijer Rewards. Is responsible for following all compliance procedures within the store. Demonstrated ability to resolve conflict by addressing root cause issues. started working here to supplement my income and have continued working over the years. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks. $11.34 - $15.57 Part-time Caledonia, MI 49316 Urgently Hiring Apply Now Pizza Hut Restaurant General Manager Est. We may also use cookies to enhance performance, analyze site usage and to personalize your experience. I feel I would work with great people and Management. The people you work with are pretty nice. please click here to submit your request. Meijer's policy is to not discriminate because of any applicant or Team Member's Friendly and encouraging coworkers and supervisors. As a family company, we serve people and communities. There is plenty of room for growth at Meijer, and the salary you receive can increase based on your experience and time spent with the company. Find jobs. Time spent making personal requests or reviewing your personal records is not time worked. Demonstrated ability to communicate to team members in the organization in a way that provides clear and precise direction. Demonstrated ability to analyze financial and statistical information and use that information to make informed decisions. Ensures order & inventory accuracy via established . Demonstrated ability to communicate to team members in the organization in a way that provides clear and precise direction. 15 Meijer Line Leader jobs available in Grand Rapids, MI on Indeed.com. The estimated total pay for a Line Leader at Meijer is $38,482 per year. Skip to main content Tip: Include a location in your search to get more relevant results. As a participant, you are invited to take ownership of your experience and expected to engage as an active participant throughout the program. of Transportations highest safety standards. 490,787 Meijer Food Line Leader jobs hiring Near Me. Supervises the execution of Corporate plans to ensure that all services and products are effectively managed to maximize sales and productivity. Supervises the execution of Corporate plans to ensure that all services and products are effectively managed to maximize sales and productivity. Meijer Jobs | CareerArc Jobs at Meijer Displaying results 1 - 15 of 1,518 Gas Station Clerk Meijer - Bay City, MI Application Deadline: None More Pharmacy Technician - Part Time Meijer - Lexington, KY Application Deadline: None More Lead Starbucks Barista Meijer - Sheboygan, WI Application Deadline: None More Retail clerk Meijer - Plainfield, IL Emerging Leaders exposes participants to experiences, coaching, and leadership development that build a future leadership bench and set participants up for success in pursuit of a leadership role in any Meijer function. Some enjoy their time in management and corporate jobs. Full-time (14) Location. 9 Meijer Line Leader jobs available in Michigan on Indeed.com. Cookie Consent: This site uses cookies to provide you with the most optimal website experience. Meijer Food Line Leader Louisville, KY 30d+ $30K-$44K Per Year (Glassdoor est.) Develops strategies to improve customer service, drives store sales and increases profitability. benefits Please review the job profile below and apply today! If you have a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of your application, New Engineer jobs added daily. Line Leader Job Description. Carol Heinowski, Meijer Logistics Manager for Outbound Logistics, is committed to making sure the Meijer fleet meets the U.S. Dept. Meijer is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. Demonstrated ability to resolve conflict by addressing root cause issues. Meijer is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. Reviews Customer Surveys and customer feedback from previous week or day. Reviews sales goals, supply costs, stockloss/shrink and takes appropriate action. 23 Meijer Customer Service Line Leader jobs. Models exceptional, fast and friendly customer service. all persons with dignity and respect. Consider joining our family - take care of your career and your community! Leverage your professional network, and get hired. Great values, culture and leadership! You come in, bring out skids to the floor, and unload them and stock the shelves. Skip to main content Post a Job. Meijer is a good job for someone fresh out of college. Meijer pioneered the supercenter shopping experience, and we have never stopped finding new ways to provide exceptional customer experience. please click here to submit your request. Meijer Digital Experience Team Lead. This includes developing and leading four salaried managers and up to 350 Team Members. These roles include Asset Protection, Facilities/Properties, Maintenance, and Inventory Control. Apply to Area Leader, Assistant Operations Manager, Leadership Position and more! Then when open up in Lima, OH. Whether you're in human resources, information technology, accounting and finance, marketing, or merchandising, there's a place for your talent at Meijer. Communicates the Meijer Friendly Initiative in all team meetings and conversations. Please review the job profile below and apply today! The estimated additional pay is $1,782 per year. Promotes succession planning by providing career paths and identifying development needs for the Team Leaders. Interested in requesting your personnel file? Today's top 343 Engineer jobs in Grenoble, Auvergne-Rhne-Alpes, France. You need them just as much when you're at home as you do when you're at the office, if not more. Meijer Intern: Store HR- Grand Rapids- Summer 2023 Walker, MI 30d+ Meijer features local female artists for Women's History Month News March is Women's History Month and to celebrate, Meijer is launching a new collection of products featuring the work of some. The program exposes participants to experiences, coaching, and leadership development that sets participants up for success as a manager at a Meijer distribution facility. Forecasts staffing needs and develops recruiting strategy to provide optimal staffing in all areas. Your input helps Glassdoor refine our pay estimates over time. We want to see them happy, growing, and successful. Our investment in digital allows us to continue to create innovative, personalized experiences for our customers however they want to shop with us. Learn more about the newest way to shop Meijer: https://bit.ly/3H9q0DP, New Meijer Grocery Stores Open Doors to Fresh, Convenient Retail Experience Today in Southeast Michigan, Get started with your Free Employer Profile, average salary for a Line Leader is $36,055 per year in United States, The Ultimate Job Interview Preparation Guide. I definitely got a different outlook on life working here. Provides direction related to operations, processes and conditions of the entire Line Area. Submissions that are not seeking help to complete the application due to a disability will not be responded to. Consider joining our family take care of your career and your community! Because everyone including my team leaders Meijer Retail Department Supervisor Southgate, MI 23d $32K-$44K Per Year (Glassdoor est.) Caring and understanding people to work with. We are committed to treating KEY NOT FOUND: ei.filter.lock-cta.message. This experience is an opportunity to focus on your career growth and leadership ability with the support of several partners. What You Bring with You (Qualifications): Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Get alerts to jobs like this, to your inbox. This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. View Jobs at Meijer Salary Details for a Line Leader at Meijer Updated Oct 5, 2022 United States United States Any Experience Any Experience 0-1 Years 1-3 Years 4-6 Years 7-9 Years 10-14 Years 15+ Years Search Total Pay Estimate & Range Confident $38,252 / yr Total Pay $36,534 / yr Base Pay $1,719 / yr Bonus $38,252 / yr $34K $44K $30K$49K What a great place to work! 6-10 years of related experience in the field. Meijer is a Grand Rapids, Michigan-based retailer that operates more than 240 supercenters and grocery stores in six states throughout the Midwest, having more than 70,000 employees. $48K Meijer Supermarket Lines Leader without location (5 salaries) Relaxed atmosphere, can take your breaks whenever you want, pay is decent, They micromanage you, it's hard to request time off because it's first come first serve basis. Consider joining our family - take care of your career and your community! Filter your search results by job function, title, or location. This means that the top-earning line leaders make $22,000 more than the lowest-earning ones. Lensa, Inc. - Lensa is a job search engine. We are not an agent or representative of any employer. Department Manager - $31, 000 / year. Website:www.theworknumber.com, Phone: 1-800-367-5690 Posting id: 816565998. or mental disability, uniformed service or veteran status, or any other lawfully-protected classification. Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Getting a Job Is Tough; This Guide Makes it Easier, Stand Out From the Crowd With the Perfect Cover Letter, How to Prepare for Your Interview and Land the Job. Today, we have more than 65,000 employees with the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. Demonstrated ability to lead an organization that practices working safely at all times. Know Your Worth. Is responsible for following all compliance procedures within the store. As a Team Member, you own the integrity of all products going through the distribution center from the receiving process, through movement and storage within the warehouse, to final store shipment. Demonstrated ability to lead an organization that practices working safely at all times.

What Happened To Rachel Maddow Tonight, One Police Plaza Fingerprinting, Homemade Overdrive Unit, Articles M

meijer line leader jobs

Place your order. It is fully free for now

By clicking “Continue“, you agree to our private landlords in marion, ohio and why blackrock interview question. We’ll occasionally send you promo and account related emails.