is amiami shipping expensive

167.86.88.15 Standing about My first ever order from you and Im so happy : ) I was a little apprehensive having never ordered directly from Japan before The Bearbricks arrived today sealed and in mint condition. and our .Rd5g7JmL4Fdk-aZi1-U_V{transition:all .1s linear 0s}._2TMXtA984ePtHXMkOpHNQm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;margin-bottom:4px}.CneW1mCG4WJXxJbZl5tzH{border-top:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-line);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:none;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:middle;margin-bottom:2px;margin-left:4px;cursor:pointer}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover ._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{display:inline-block}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs{border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B.IeceazVNz_gGZfKXub0ak,._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk{margin-top:25px;left:-9px}._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:focus-within,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:hover{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border:none;padding:8px 8px 0}._25yWxLGH4C6j26OKFx8kD5{display:inline}._2YsVWIEj0doZMxreeY6iDG{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;padding:4px 6px}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;margin-left:auto;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg,._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq{font-weight:700;color:#ff4500;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:4px}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq,.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-weight:400;-ms-flex-preferred-size:100%;flex-basis:100%;margin-bottom:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX{margin-top:6px}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._3MAHaXXXXi9Xrmc_oMPTdP{margin-top:4px} 5.0. Yeah the shipping can be insane, I just ordered 5 figures and it came to 6.8k shipping which costed more than the actual figures! ._3K2ydhts9_ES4s9UpcXqBi{display:block;padding:0 16px;width:100%} MFC comments on the item usually might have comments regarding shipping you can try check for faster information then asking AmiAmi. Worst customer service ever, disrespectful to customers.They assume single customer could only request customer service once in their life. Still MSRPish expensive, but if you got no VF-0D in your collection, yet. ._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4{width:100%}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4:hover ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA{display:none}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4 ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA,._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4:hover ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:block}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4 ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:none} ._1QwShihKKlyRXyQSlqYaWW{height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:bottom}._2X6EB3ZhEeXCh1eIVA64XM{margin-left:3px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;padding:0 4px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;margin-left:0;padding:0 4px}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;box-sizing:border-box;line-height:14px;padding:0 4px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH,._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{display:inline-block;height:16px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-body);border-radius:50%;margin-left:5px;text-align:center;width:16px}._2cvySYWkqJfynvXFOpNc5L{height:10px;width:10px}.aJrgrewN9C8x1Fusdx4hh{padding:2px 8px}._1wj6zoMi6hRP5YhJ8nXWXE{font-size:14px;padding:7px 12px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y{border-radius:20px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:hover{opacity:.85}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:active{transform:scale(.95)} Added . AmiAmi; Payment/Shipping; SHIPPING RATES; Articles in this section. I just paid $47 to EMS two $9 magazines xD. Figures; Dolls; Its $70 but the shipping makes it the same equal price to other places and if sold in the US I can get it like a regular mail package and just have the post office deliver or ups. I've changed my review from 4 to 5 stars based on some recent orders.In summary, an order was sent back and they shipped it out again, even paying the extra fees themselves. 2 days ago they sent me a mail that my shipment was delayed due to a possible issue with recent shipments. If you want a lot of figures in one shipping, the best opcion is SAL parcel. I have many Zoid boxes, they are light and usually smaller. 5.0. For more information, please see our 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. Communication. 5.0. .LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH{fill:var(--newRedditTheme-actionIcon);height:18px;width:18px}.LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH rect{stroke:var(--newRedditTheme-metaText)}._3J2-xIxxxP9ISzeLWCOUVc{height:18px}.FyLpt0kIWG1bTDWZ8HIL1{margin-top:4px}._2ntJEAiwKXBGvxrJiqxx_2,._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{vertical-align:middle}._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-inline-flexbox;display:inline-flex;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center} By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. They are shipping separately if that helps. I live in California. Here's a post another user made breaking down the amiami DHL price by shipping box size, so if you can reason out which box(s) your item will ship in, it'll give you an idea of that DHL cost. Goodness, this is insane. Not sure on EMS, but those prices have been rising. Edit: does it even matter how many figures I order the shipping will add by figures? too.Shipment can be expensive, however this isn't the company's choice, you decide which shipment you'd like and it informs you of the prices. Performance & security by Cloudflare. I was given no explanation to why I can't switch shipping to the other methods that they display on their site. AmiAmi is a store in Japan, so postage to another country will always be more expensive. Of all the sites, all of them have been increasingly sending figures later and later, so I'm used to mostly getting the figures later and later no matter the release day. I guess the people who like amiami are so used to throwing their money away at overpriced decorations that high shipping cost is nothing to them. I live in the us and it gave me the option to choose surface Mail or dhl. Yeah Im thinking going with SAL Parcel, as long as it has tracking information Im fine. But as others said, it depends on size and weight (where size seems to be the more imortant factor). Might cost the same price as the figure to ship and thats absurd. I order MANY Figures from them, good shipping options(I use DHL as EMS is now higher cost,and I prefer to get me products quickly), not too expensive as all. I have been reaching out months for shipping updates with minimal response. Select the product you wish to order, and click the "Add to Cart" button. So EMS is based on weight, and DHL is based on box size. I have several orders of amiami payed, i understand they taking long for christmas season, but that ended a while ago, and they still havent sent half of My orders, they tell You that Ordes are taking 21+ days to get shipped, but even before christmas season they are taking unreasonably long time to get things shipped, so stay away from this decadent store, Even Aliexpress is faster sending things from china that this japanese store. I am back! 51.255.38.169 Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a29a6f8fa9622bc This month I have eight items coming to me, so the EMS cost is 8,000 yen. Prozent - so hoch wie zuletzt vor 41 Jahren got ta match the weight do. For a collector like me AmiAmi is the perfect site to buy imports, they ship their items quick and with good packaging with low prices. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Stay away. We are able to provide shipping estimates for in-stock items. DHL shipping is based on the size of the box. Shipping costs are calculated after an order has been placed and all items in the order are released and/or ready to be shipped. If there are problems with the delivery services due to some restrictions, like it is/was with Covid and Ukraine/Russia, AmiAmi is not able to stall the order or increase the time window for paying. Ofc I go for surface but when I got a payment request from amiami it said surface Mail wasn't available and ask me to pay dhl. Refused to provide replacement parts request to manufacturer, ended up I personally request to have replacement parts directly from manufacturer. - Please factor in the weight of the box and packing material when using. I was NOT expecting this. Shipping speed. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days . - Weights listed on individual item pages are of the item only. I would have gone with the Sal parcel but I heard that one doesn't have tracking information. 5.0. DHL is the best opcin only for one tem. Privacy Policy. I was kinda wondering if anyone else was having issues. Shipping speed. They tend to use bigger boxes and stuff them with paper and it makes the package heavier by a considerable amount of money. AmiAmi HAS expensive shipping always, for everything =.= (and I'm talking for my experience, just ordered a magazine once and canceled it) so well it's not a surprise ._.

Countries Where Fireworks Are Illegal, Clothing Vouchers For Homeless, Articles I

is amiami shipping expensive

Place your order. It is fully free for now

By clicking “Continue“, you agree to our private landlords in marion, ohio and why blackrock interview question. We’ll occasionally send you promo and account related emails.