how old was michael afton when he died

This fails as Springtrap survives. Grimm Foxy | He is also known as Crying Child in the Five Nights at Freddys franchise. There are countless fans who want to know. The job he wanted going into it was a security guard. As such, it is impossible to determine the exact date of birth for Afton. Twisted Wolf He then enters a sequence of random numbers on a keyboard that opens out of Baby's left center faceplate. Evan soon died from his injuries. Mike stood up and walked over to their table. It is also believed that the person they are referring to isn't the Crying Child, but is Michael Afton instead. ", "His," said Ian, "But not now. The minigames happen in 1983, but the nights happen in 1993 due to them being nightmares he has during 1. The other daughter is Elizabeth Afton. He also seems to have lost his nose, hair, and almost all of his bottom and front teeth. Lizzy, Veronica, and Lizzy's siblings were all talking in the car and having a good time for the most part. Michael, like many people in the series, potentially seeks revenge against William for everything he had done, as he stated that the only purpose he had left in life is to "come find him". Unknown. However, as the minigames progress, his skin gets progressively more rotten due to Ennard hiding in his body. Animatronics Eventually, his body has a spasm, and he regurgitates Ennard's remains into the sewer. Cassidy: I wanna kill him but I can't because I'm in a stupid suit. Although he was rushed to the hospital, C.C did not survive his injuries. Totally Not Fake. Michael could potentially be counted as the sixth if Elizabeth in the death minigame is counted, but depending on player experience, this could come before or after Michael's reveal. ), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuV67tQ2tYo, Tales from the Underground Pt. Soon after, Springtrap appears and the screen goes black. The Mimic | Michael also shows sadness at the fact that he is now a monster unable of being seen in public, forcing him to hide in the shadows. Is it Safe to Eat a Turkey Frozen For 2-3 Years? While he has been killed a number of times, his sole focus has been on murdering children. Martin Copper | Before his reveal as Michael, some people believed that the brother is Phone Guy, due to Phone Guy being nervous, working at the pizzeria for a very long time, knowing about the springlock suits and his favorite animatronic being Foxy (the brother wears a Foxy mask). On Night 3, Michael returns, checking on Ballora and Funtime Foxy. Chica the Chicken | I'm going to come find you. Her death caused him to seek more validation from William as his only remaining parent, though William didn't really seem to notice or care. He now has this crazy obsession with being immortal. Lally | Jason, now a new security guard at Freddy's, took his usual rounds. The Puppet He also seems to enjoy snacking on food, which is shown later on in the book, where he expresses that eating increases his happiness. Daycare Attendant | It is speculated that Micheal is told by his father to go to the facility to find his sister, Elizabeth, though it is unknown why William requested Mike of this. "Shit. He spends a sixth night which earns him $120.50. Unlike the other murdered children, the state of his soul is currently unknown- though his plushie "Friendbear" stays around to torment Michael with the constant reminder of his actions. November 14th, 1974 However, observe the fact that the Night Guard of FNAF3, in fact, breathes laboredly when he gets jumpscared by a phantom animatronic. Nightmarionne Once Michael completes Baby's instructions. And how the hell could you help us? In the television series, Terrence is the deuteragonist. Phantom Animatronics | Have a good night! The possessed Y/n was a boy with brown hair and blue eyes. Michael was likely working for William ever since the beginning. Glamrock Endoskeletons He speaks in a rather gentle, yet brooding tone of voice, in stark contrast to his father's more sinister tone of speaking. The other ones are Mike Schmidt from the first game (in the. The answer will surprise you! Michael Afton was a technician for Circus Baby's Entertainment and Rental, security guard for Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, and son of serial killer William Afton. It is most likely that Steel Wool did not consider this when creating the game over room, alternatively, the developers photoshopped Schmidt's eyes from his file photo (that should exist as part of Fazbear Entertainment paperwork records) to cut costs. That damn bunny rabbit is missing and I'm sure as hell not keeping my job.". Biographical Information In FNaF: Survival Logbook, its revealed that Michael knows about Nightmare Fredbear. Based on the above I can only guess it symbolizes Michael's anxiety about meeting with his father again. He underestimates the strength of the mechanical jaw, only excessively laughing with his bullies as his brother's head is stuck. The name "Eggs Benedict" is impossible to type on HandUnit's keypad since the letter B is missing. It's seen in the book that Michael has a very bad habit of chewing bubble gum, implying that he is a very anxious person who gets quite stressed at times, but to his credit, Michael states that he wants to get this habit under control, showing a need to better himself. Two days before the party, when the child enters his bedroom, Mike jumps out from under the bed, causing the child to fall to the floor and break down again. The insides of his suits show no remaining heart organ, just a face, and some lungs. During Evan's final moments, Michael apologized to Evan for his actions. If you don't want to read/see spoilers or speculation then please leave the page, and get back on your stage. Animatronics There is an IV stand, a basket of flowers, and prescribed medication that randomly appears beside the bed. The audio that plays when Michael pukes Ennard up. Ralpho | He has a crush on Dakota Moore, the daughter of FNaF4 creator William Afton. I've been living in shadows. Gender Cause of death DIY Video Tutorial. Nightmare Freddy/Freddles | Springtrap attempts to murder Michael but fails in doing so as he sets the place on fire, likely as an attempt to end his father. He was released from custody after a trial, but he still hasnt been convicted of the crime. ", "Who's this madman? If The MCI bodies were never found, how is it that out of all the Old Animatronics, No one Thought to Wonder about the blood and mucus coming from the Robot and passed it off. One user on Reddit suggests that Afton will be 78 years old in 2021, making him only forty during the fourth game. I am an admin of this site. The plushie constantly tries to help the child avoid Michael, guiding him with his words. Lonely Freddies | Mike's quest to find his father began after his transformation. It is revealed on Night 5 that he is the child's older brother. Can you hear me? As they pulled up, a teenager with a red hoodie was hanging around there. Eyes As they got into the restaurant, they noticed Lizzy's brother Mike. In 1944, Michael was 29 years old when on December 16th, The Battle of the Bulge began in the Ardennes forest on the Western Front. While Fazbears Fright: The Horror Attraction is being worked on, Michael takes a job there as a security guard, which doubles as him being a performer for the attraction. The survival logbook that Chris Afton kept while he was a child implies that its Michael Afton. Mike Schmidt is the security guard who works the night shift. That's all for now I guess. In 1983, Michael begins to bully his little brother, jumping out and scaring him while wearing a Foxy mask. Twisted Foxy | Deceased But I'm not. Michael speaks with a robotic voice in the final cutscene. He has three children. The ultimate guide has already confirmed that there are elements of the books that are canonical in the games, one of them is the death of the mci in 1985, elizabeth does not die for a few weeks after that event, the books also make it clear that he was 5 at most because he was going to kindergarten, it is only necessary to do subtraction to . Physical Description William Afton They were all there. Species He bullied Evan relentlessly in the FNaF4 minigames, but in the Midnight Motorist minigame in FFPS, he showed remorse by telling William to leave his brother alone. 55 lbs Companies But Mike is a zombie at the point of FNAF3! I should be dead. Nightmare | Michael Afton is the main protagonist of Sister Location, serving as one of the technician's for the animatronics and is known as Eggs Benedict (due to HandUnit's keyboard malfunction). The nightmares take place in Evan's bedroom from 1983. Baby Crawlers If you're looking for his child counterpart in the Novel Trilogy, look under Michael Brooks. Nightmare Fredbear | Jack-O-Bonnie | I've been living in shadows. Skip to content. During Evan's birthday party, Michael and his friends decided to pull a prank on . ", "Well, I'm a trained martial artist. Michael AftonCC Afton is the main protagonist of Five Nights at Freddy's 4. Souldozer | He may also be annoyed by incompetence, as in the logbook, he shows frustration that he is the only one fazed by the unsettling occurrences in his job. On Night 1, Michael got a job as a technician at Circus Baby's Entertainment and Rental, and HandUnit greets him. I don't think he heard me at all because when I say I explained to him I mean it. Lizzy called for Evan and he came running to her. This would not make sense if he was the one experiencing the nightmares. Below is some background information on this popular actor. In 6, he would be the same age as 3, since 6 and 3 take place in the same year. Please note that there is more to this theory than is shown here. High School Chica Bot | In the Survival Logbook, Michael is shown to be sarcastic, making various comments about Fazbear Entertainment's lack of safety or care for its employees the book also shows that Michael is paranoid while on the job suggesting he sleep with one eye open. If the survival logbook was made for Fazbear's Fright, how is it possible for Mike to chew gum? They shoved his head into the mouth of the Fredbear animatronic, which bit down on Evans head, crushing his skull. The Missing Children are a group of children, who were kidnapped from Freddy Fazbear's Pizza and murdered by William Afton. The bite victim (AKA Crying Child,) is the son of William Afton . He suddenly gets the idea to force the child to be right next to the Fredbear animatronic, the child screaming and shouting as he is dragged over to him. However, there's also the theory that Missing Children Incident happened before The Bite of '83, which, if true, would make it impossible for the brother to be Foxy. "Hi. Puppenator | Freddy Fazbear | I don't know exactly if any of these characters are confirmed to be in the movie, I just picked iconic ones. But as Ian was driving Lizzy, who was in the front seat, fell asleep. Lewis | He was born in Beaverdale, Pennsylvania. Their mother, Elizabeth Afton, was a remormorton. His daughter, Elizabeth, was born six years ago. "B- but Evan's my lil buddy. Faz-Goo As a twin with his brother, he acted as a guard at the prison. After beating V. Hard Golden Freddy mode, Michael Afton, speaks to his father William Afton. Ballora | Because the temperature got too high, the remnant's hold was weakened enough for Mike to lose consciousness. "Dad's lost it. Lizzy then picked up her phone and called Ian. On November 12th, Michael gets paid $120 for the night shift. He is the son of William Afton, who is the main antagonist of the . He also wears a purple long sleeved-shirt, blue pants, and brown shoes. He seems to be a fan of the show "The Immortal and the Restless", even going as far as to bring out a bowl of popcorn for the occasion. ", "In a way, we are. "I should be dead, but I'm not". As for his age, he was born in Beaverdale, Pennsylvania. As a movie star, Michael Afton is also a father. He married Barbara Afton in 1964. Balloon Boy Date of death Aftons mother, Cassy, homeschooled him until she passed away. Bidybabs | After the Bite of '83, Michael was not heard from for the several upcoming years - he continued being part of the Afton household. Once, in the Real Ending, he is shown as a shadowy figure, and in the other in the Custom Night minigames, where he is shown walking down the street and has brown hair, fair skin, blue eyes, a purple shirt, blue pants, and brown shoes. Minireenas | In the film adaptation, he plays Vincent the third. He is the son of the notorious serial killer William Afton and the older brother of Elizabeth Afton and the Crying Child. Fetch | Orange Guy | Orville Elephant In FNaF 2, Jeremy's death is in first person (with Fritz' as well), and in FNaF 3, only a Game Over screen in big red bold text is shown. Help Wanted's game over screen is a room that appears to be. Then showing him how to check on the animatronics, and if they are not in their proper places, he must electrocute them to put them back on to their stages. Christopher Afton In the story, he was kidnapped by William Afton in a costume room during Halloween at Fredbear's Family Diner with Charlotte Emily as the one who witnessed that event. After about a week, I am finally able to present my new theory. Ice Freddy | There are a total of 8 cutscenes. He's not the same anymore. She's free now. Creatures Marionette | Chica's Magic Rainbow | On Night 7, however, Mike tampered with the AI of the animatronics, and was subsequently fired. Julius | Michael, when he was still a living human, greatly resembled his father in appearance, to the point of being mistaken for him. Nightmare Bonnie | They didn't recognize me at first but then they thought I was you. Hudson | However, the survival logbook has to take place during FNAF3, as Fazbear's Fright merch, Two Reasons Why Michael Afton Can't Be the FNAF3 Guard, I drew a silly so like idk might as well share here too, I found this leaked gameplay for FNaF Remnant Rising: Revengeance. ", It is theorized that Michael is the protagonist in FNaF 3, and FNaF 2 (as Fritz Smith), as implied by, Michael is one of the only human characters in the series seen outside of minigame cutscenes with the other being, It's implied by the creator Scott Cawthon that Michael will be the protagonist of the upcoming, Michael Afton, along with the novel version of. Now then, on the road, Ian called his friend, whom some of you know quite well. The actresses were all born in Beaverdale. It's so annoying how we have every Afton child appearing in the new fnaf encyclopedia except for Michael when he's supposedly the closet thing we have to main protagonist/character for fnaf. Michael comes to his little brother's bedside, and apologizes in a brief statement. Lizzy just stood there in shock. Michael could potentially be vengeful of his father William due to his actions as he vowed to "come find him" and reading within the lines could mean he wanted to kill him this was seemingly true as he wasn't hesitant in letting him burn to death in Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Place along with himself. Glamrock Chica | Not what you were looking for? Michael AftonElizabeth Afton The actors father was a man named William Afton. They fought over the same baby, and he is the oldest of the three. There is only one thing left for me to do now. Are The Toy animatronics fully possessed, Taken from the MCI Animatronics, or just corrupted. One two.Michael forcing his brother's head into Fredbear. If youre wondering how old Terrence Afton is, then youve come to the right place. He begins working on November 7th. However, in the Fake Ending of Sister Location, he chooses to accept the Exotic Butters basket in spite of its uselessness, showing that Michael is a grateful person and can be content with what is given to him, even when he doesnt get what he wants. It is highly speculated that he is the victim of the nightmares. || Official Discord Server: will be updated soon, Press J to jump to the feed. ", "Oh my goodness. Evan asked him a question and dad punched him in the face." Spring Bonnie | The Fredbear plushie seems unfazed by what he is doing, only asking what he has done "this time". "Veronica, Ian's coming to pick us up and take us back to my house.". Chris Aftons diary also included a drawing of the naughty Nightmare Fredbear under recent dreams. Aftons younger son is a prankster, and he is nicknamed Eggs Benedict because his HandUnits keyboard has malfunctioned. He is shown to be a friendly and popular person, as all of his neighbors happily wave to him in the end-of-night minigames. Official. Michael Afton (also known as Mike Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! I put her back together, just like you asked me to. After Night 6, he was called "Employee of the month", due to his dedication, and praised for overtime. Li'l Music Man | Roxanne Wolf | Michael Afton was born in the late 1960s. Scott Cawthon later confirmed that this was for dramatic effect. WARNING! Kids at Play | As well as this, other reasons included unprofessionalism, and odor. He is . Freddy Fazbear | Afton has three children, who were born in Corsica, Pennsylvania. The sound of Michael running in Funtime Auditorium and Ballora Gallery. In FNaF 4, the Game Over screen is the same thing as the previous game, but a bit of a blood spatter is added. During the course of The Fourth Closet, other children were kidnapped by Afton. FNAF World Mr. Renner He is shown to have an artistic talent in The Logbook as he is good at drawing. Poison Foxy | He is the third protagonist to be jumpscared and live, as the player gets jumpscared by Funtime Foxy at the end of Night 3 but the next night starts after that. Michael may or may not have a flair for business in Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator, as his choices are influenced by the player. Consider what Michael says as Springtrap emerges from the wreckage of Fazbear's Frights: She's free now. His appearance in the mirror in the "real" ending appears to be a blacked-out image of Rick Astley from his 1987 music video "Never Gonna Give You Up". Michael finds a job listing for Freddy Fazbears Pizza, the restaurant is searching for a security guard to work the nightshift. HOWEVER. He then left the room and entered the next. Thank you all for watching Part 1: If Michael Afton died instead of Chris Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD0vEnBvKnk&t=283sPart 2: Michael Afton g. Bonnet | Funtime Animatronics Earl | Happs | The last three people he walks by look on in confusion. But, if Mike were the FNAF3 guard before his quest to find his father, Mike is still a zombie in FFPS. Whether youre wondering How old is Michael Afton, we hope youll find some interesting facts about him. Why do people still think the Bite of 83 was a Springlock failure? He gets the job and goes under the fake name Mike Schmidt. It's not like he was tied up or anything, so what gives? He also works as a babysitter at CB Pizzaria. Throughout the nights, he accomplishes the tasks the job requires him to, though eventually it is revealed his father sent him to the facility to find hissister. What he saw in there, is a story for another day. He is the protagonist of Five Nights at Freddy's 1, which is confirmed by Michael's Freddy and Foxy illustrations in the logbook. In his monologue in the Custom Night cutscene, Michael revealed that he was hired on his father's request to blindly find and free his sister Elizabeth, and seemed happy when saying Elizabeth was "free now", further showing his affection for her. Michael Afton (also nicknamed as "Eggs Benedict" by the HandUnit) is the main protagonist of Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location. Not only that, but the victims of the Missing Children Incident are confirmed to be very young. He, after completing the maintenance tasks, eventually discovers the Scooping Room, where the animatronics' plan is revealed, as he is disemboweled and the animatronics steal his body to escape. He's forgiven Baby for the events of SL and FFPS and still loves her as a sister. In FNAF 2, which either takes place in 1987 or 1994, he would be 17 or 24 (Fritz Smith and Michael Afton are not the same characters), In FNAF 2, which place either 1989 or 1993, he would be 19 or 23 (again Mike Schmidt and Michael Afton are not the same characters). We've established that. The son of William Afton, Michael Afton has an aversion to the spotlight. Twisted Bonnie | His eyeballs seem to be missing from his now dark and empty sockets. However, he is extremely remorseful for his actions, as he came to his little brother's bedside, apologizing for his callous behavior. Rockstar Bonnie | Pigpatch | Recurring His brother, Mike, is a technician for the Sister Location. Alias(es) He seems to be motivated by an unstoppable desire to kill children. However, he doesn't receive a slip stating that he is fired, unlike Mike Schmidt and Fritz Smith. On his second night on the job, Springtrap arrives to the building, an animatronic possessed by his murderous father, William Afton. Now after coming up with the perfect plan for revenge, Mike was talking about how his dad had turned purple. Dnd Spells FAQ. Vanessa A. William was still 31 (because of floating timelines) and his wife was 30 when she died. Little did he know that that job would end abruptly for him Now going back to the girls, Ian had just arrived to pick them up and was taking them back to the Afton house. He was buried in Aultorest Memorial Park, Ogden, Utah, United States. On Night 4, Michael wakes up in a springlock suit. William Afton Age Start Range- He was 50 years old when he was in sisters location. After returning home from his shift Michael once again watches the immortal and the restless while enjoying popcorn. However, many fans have come up with their own theories about Aftons age, claiming that he was born in 1938, but he actually died in 1993 and came back in 2000. On Night 2, Michael checks on Ballora and Funtime Foxy, but when he checks on Baby, the control-shock doesn't work, causing HandUnit to shut down the system. You running from someone? But I'm not. Victoria Snodgrass | FNaF 4's nights can also debatably take place around 2023 tho. Easter Bonnie | Michael Afton is the Five Nights at Freddy's 4 night 5, and possibly more, protagonist, as seen when he draws Nightmare Fredbear in the logbook under the "recent dreams" page. Michael T. Afton was born on July 11 1943. The younger brother wouldn't have seen this, as he was unconscious the entire time he was at the hospital, and even then, pills aren't made to help severely fractured craniums. If you are going to edit a lot, then make yourself a user and login.

Bruce Jenner Net Worth Before Kris, Articles H

how old was michael afton when he died

Place your order. It is fully free for now

By clicking “Continue“, you agree to our private landlords in marion, ohio and why blackrock interview question. We’ll occasionally send you promo and account related emails.