how accurate is compucram

After contacting and analyzing every real estate school in the United States, we know what real estate schools are best. The first thing that makes them credible is their association with Hondros Education Group. The second item is to submit those scores to CompuCram within fourteen days of the exam. There is an Amp prep program, PSI prep program, and Pearson Vue prep program. Technical help is not available 24 hours a day, Must pay for additional time with the program. I gave the product 3 stars because although out of date, some of the basic questions are still ok for studying, but it is a little expensive for not being current. There is a section on vocabulary, as well as various practice tests and exams that are designed to simulate the state exam. 2. CompuCram does offer extension packages to remedy this. Our content and instructor teams proudly boast the following: 50+ years of combined insurance industry experience. My direct line is ************. Gain Insights From Our Team Of Experts. Don't pay the full price if you can save $149 on asreb.com with us. While each curriculum is customized to the topics covered on the state exam, the strategy and structure are identical. If you opt for state-only exams, the price is $49 for the package. This assists the program in getting the student started on the right foot and preparing them for success. Additionally, it enables students to determine whether or not this curriculum is something they can work with. After taking the test 3 times and finding that none of the questions were similar I realized that CompuCram is a waste of time to use. CompuCram does not, by linking to sites, endorse companies or products to which it links and reserves the right to note as such on its web pages. I have processed the refund requested by ******and I sent the following confirmation email: This company claims you will pass real estate exam or your money back (guaranteed). I didn't recognize any of the questions on the State Exam because they were not even close to the practice exams from the Compucram program. Offer's Details: Stop paying extra when shopping at Asreb.com, so place your order now and get CompuCram Appraisal Exam Prep Program for Only $149. See details. -- Select An Industry -- We appreciate more aspects of this program and feel that the majority of students will be satisfied with the service. . Once the payment has been processed, the original product will be extended for the number of days indicated. i told him i was extremely unsatisfied with the quality of the material and have since discovered many more inaccuracies in the material to no avail. Join the over 500,000 people who have used CompuCram to pass their exam the first time! But what is the All-In-One exam preparation system? Note that complaint text that is displayed might not represent all complaints filed with BBB. Except as expressly authorized by us, you agree not to reproduce, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on all or any part of the Website or Services or any information or materials made available through the Website or Services. ], Real Estate Schooler - Helping You Find The Best Real Estate School, Tech support is not 24/7 (but good response when you message them), Have to pay for more time with the program, Several stipulations on the money back guarantee. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPUCRAM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ANY WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES WILL: (A) MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (D) ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO COMPUCRAM WILL NOT BE DISCLOSED; OR (E) ANY ERRORS IN THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED. The attached documents confirm that ***** *********** was refunded the total disputed amount $104 on March 5, 2020. Also, the best thing is their unique feature readiness test which we will talk about later in this review. The state wants to be certain youre well qualified to serve buyer and seller clients. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Unlike other real estate exam prep programs, CompuCram doesnt only specialize in one area. Courses include lots of training materials, practice tests, tips and tricks, and practice exams specifically for brokers. That way you can check out the product before buying it. So the percentage is still very high. Rather than focusing on the number of complaints, BBB considers how frequently and effectively those complaints are resolved. However, for the purpose of this CompuCram review we will only be focusing on the real estate exam prep program. Version v1.7.2 Our experienced Ohio home inspector experts are available via email through our Ask-an-Instructor resource, or you can attend one of our weekly scheduled Virtual Instructor . I purchased the CompuCram to study for both the National and Idaho real estate exams. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DISSATISFACTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES IS TO STOP USING THE WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICES. Section 230(d), we hereby notify you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software or filtering services) are commercially available to assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. Those who may not be familiar with Hondros are one of the leading institutions in the US that offers online training and certification courses for real estate, mortgage, and appraisal exams. In order to receive the money back guarantee there are four things a student must do. All content and information on the Website or provided through the Services, including, but not limited to, all text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, downloads, and software, are the exclusive property of CompuCram or its licensors and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent and/or other proprietary rights and laws. Weve conducted the study and are now prepared to provide you with a succinct summary of what we appreciate about CompuCram and what they could improve. You represent and warrant that all information submitted to CompuCram in connection with such registration is complete and accurate. Avoid CompuCram! Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. In fact, how a business responds to customer complaints is one of the most significant components of the BBB Business Rating. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Just an apology for having me study incorrect material for a national exam and then correcting it for them. 4140 Executive Parkway These Terms are severable. Compucram offers an all-in-one prep course guaranteed to help you pass the national exam on your first try. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. NOT for appraisals, but the compucramsystem I used was for Real Estate Brokers. viva fashion olathe; thredup payout calculator; matt harris lds; how did st veronica become a saint; gisa basketball region tournament 2022; borger refinery capacity; crone middle school staff; jermaine burton stats; The program guides students by steps so they know exactly how to proceed with the program to be successful. No reset of my 6 month timeline, no partial refund, nothing. This page works best with JavaScript. By submitting such information, you authorize CompuCram to provide such information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of the purchase. The course actually tells you when youre ready to take (and hopefully) pass the exam. The IN Broker CompuCram has a concise review of all the key concepts and hundreds of practice questions, similar to what is on the state licensing exam. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currency of such . CompuCram is so confident in their system that they offer a Pass or Dont Pay Guarantee. Technical service is not available after standard business hours but they do have an email form you can fill out to get in touch with them. They have been an exam prep company for all of that time but also do more. Over the years, technology has changed the way we do everything and that includes preparing for real estate exams. CompuCram is dishonesty deleting any review that is not s 5 star to fraudulently make the program seem better than it is. Your access or use of the Website or any Services following changes to these Terms will constitute your acceptance of those changes. It could be the only time they have to work on the program that weekend but they cant. I check my acct info, it says i purchased the program on 7/22/22 and that it now expires on 1/7/23, which is not possible because its a 6 month program and thats 5.5 months. By administering your simulated examinations on a desktop computer, youll receive the most accurate replica of the state exam possible. In order to take our courses and use the Services, the user must provide unique identifiers (such as user name and password). One of the ways CompuCram keeps its programs affordable is through an all-inclusive strategy. What I like the most about their exam preparation system is their all-in-one system. Privacy Policy. It is best to begin your exam preparation with a pre-assessment. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Gone are the days when real estate exams were considered to be cumbersome, leaving behind a bitter aftertaste. Additionally, the application adjusts and sets up the following lesson based on the students performance in the previous session. The Indiana Real Estate Broker Student Workbook is intended as a complementary piece to the online course and recaps a variety of real estate topics. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. The latest trends in environmentally conscience building construction with the incorporation of energy efficiency will be explored as well as the real estate potential found in brownfield redevelopment. This way, students will experience the same sensations as they will during the actual licensure exam. The program also changes and sets up the next lesson based on the performance in the last session. At CompuCram, the exam preparation system is made up of practice tests, vocabulary tools, and extensive simulated exams, all termed as an all-in-one package. As previously stated, CompuCram is a program that is available in 33 of the 50 states. It could be the 40 years in the business that have led to such a straightforward interface and program design. Additionally, you can find more information on how to use CompuCram on the official website. CompuCram reserves the right to limit the availability of any Service, or to discontinue any Service, as well as to impose conditions on the honoring of any coupons, promotional codes or similar promotions.

Msc Meraviglia Cabin 10129, Martin Bregman Net Worth, Goodwill Color Of The Week'' Schedule 2021, What Is Mars In Libra Man Attracted To, Articles H

how accurate is compucram

Place your order. It is fully free for now

By clicking “Continue“, you agree to our private landlords in marion, ohio and why blackrock interview question. We’ll occasionally send you promo and account related emails.