hill and ponton complaints

He believed in me and my case. She has worked day and night, sometimes even taking my call late because I was scared of an upcoming appointment or calling me in the late hours to make sure everything was just right before she submitted documents. I have shared my sincere appreciation with her but I want you to know that she did an exemplary job of handling my case and I am most grateful. I was very impressed with Mr. Matthew Hill of Hill and Ponton, P.A. I was denied again and again. Years went by with very little progress made on my case. Thank you! There is no way I could have got anything without them. It has truly changed our lives. My first claim was for a heart stint. I started my original claim three years ago in January. Thank you for everything. KUDOS! Thanks for the fight! You all have given me new life and a way to enjoy my kids a little more. You are the best and I will tell everyone how great that you and Hill and Ponton have treated me as we try and move forward with our life. Mrs. Carpenter, a service officer, saw the discrepancies of my situation and referred me to the attorney Matthew Hill. Hill & Ponton have a great knowledge how the VA operates. Not just a stat." - Ronald Barnes Sr. Read Clients Reviews Now. For over 45 years I struggled to get the VA to just look at the facts. My VA Settlement, as a result of your handling of my case, exceeded all my expectations. To suddenly have the ability to go to doctors without that great expense is definitely going to change our lives. God bless you, and thank you again for all the help you provide to Veterans like myself, who at times feel, lost and forgotten. If I know of any veterans, I have referred to their office. There are really no words to express our gratitude for your firm, especially Carol. I highly recommend Hill & Ponton and the entire staff to get your appeals settled. Thank you again for taking our case. They go above and beyond to help with their knowledge, expertise, professionalism, and passion to help the real heroes of this country, military personnel. Learn More. Every one of her hardworking team has supported me! Wow!!! I dont think I could have made it through my appeal without all your help. They kept me up to date on everything involving my case. I would like to take the opportunity to give recognition to Mary Ersland for the dedicated time and effort that she has spent on my case. Following a health crisis in 2016, my mother encouraged him to file a claim with the VA. A few months later he received a rating of 50% for service-connected PTSD. I found him to be knowledgeable and very aggressive with Veterans disability laws and rights. Thank you so much Hill and Ponton for taking on the VA. They tried a contract that was one sided (did not give me the option to fire them.) I am an American Soldier who has been diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis back in 1993 and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder in 2015. As the uninformed client, with myriad questions and zero knowledge of how things work with Social Security, I was probably very annoying in the beginning as I tried to understand my role in the process and to understand the process itself . Eighteen months later I was awarded my service connected disability (100%) with retro-active payments. If you could help guide me in this endeavor I would greatly appreciate it. I would highly recommend Hill and Ponton to all Veterans. I just wanted to take this time to thank you and your whole team in regards to my husbands SSD case. Even though we really didnt have that much contact which I attribute to your legal skills, I am stronger and better person and confident because you were my attorney, though its not over yet. Like many of his fellow brothers who served, he carried the memories, scars, and shadows of his war experiences in silence. We received conflicting advice on how to proceed, the most troubling was the advice to do nothing at all given that during a dispute and a review of dads condition that the VA might actually decrease his ratings. I greatly appreciate everything you did. This bill is known as The Honoring Our PACT Act of 2022. They didnt just make promises, they liberated us from hopelessness by delivering results. E-mail. Eighteen months later i was awarded my service connected disability (100%) with retro-active payments. They were very informative and keep me updated throughout the whole process. My family and I are very grateful of your assistance in helping me win my SS disability case. | Print . Carols vast knowledge and experience with the VAs laws and rating system leaves nothing to be desired. Especially Ms. Noemi has been great comfort to me during this long, very hard time. I wish I could put everything I feel, but I think I would need a publisher. I want to thank you all for the work and effort you dedicated to my efforts to attain benefits with the VA. With the expertise of Lawyer Gaines, VA compensation was rewarded with retroactive pay. They take 20% of whatever back pay they get you, which in this case would be 20% of $0. Go for great and go with the greatest, Hill and Ponton. It was difficult to handle and I was not taken seriously with my C & P that was assigned to me. Clin. If you would ask any of my over 400 Veterans, all would probably agree with my above statement. During this time, my father struggled in a lopsided battle with his mental and physical health. To you and that entire crew that works so hard at what you all do. I filed twice on my own for benefits and was denied both times. Prof. UM Miller School of Medicine, Vol. Very compassionate and caring! Win or lose we appreciate you help. Without a doubt the best decision I have ever made was letting Hill and Ponton PA do all the heavy lifting and hard work. Where were you 42 years ago when I needed you? She listened to my whining and crying; even returned my calls within a day. And the eight years they refused me on the claim after he passed. She has hired doctors (with degrees for days) for us to combat the garbage that the VA has tried to pull (saying my husband was giving to much information so he had to be faking it). A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. The firm was eventually able to get me 100% disability which was a major relief for my family and me. Ultimately leading to a favorable outcome. Over the previous five years, my claims have been denied by the VA for the flimsiest of reasons. The years of frustration to get what I think I deserve is a huge relieve..the complex red tape layman veterans go through with a non veteran friendly system must be overhauleduntil then help from professionals as your staff is needed and as a veteran I was able that this approach was my best next stepthank you very much for your help and I will recommend your services to other veterans. The end result was that I received the compensation due me based on the table set forth by Veterans Affairs. My case manager, Mary was thorough and kept me well informed. Gordon Smith Vietnam Combat Veteran (Nov 2018). I fractured my cervical spine (C7) in a car accident while on active duty and only received 40% in 2008. I made the phone call, explained my situation, and was immediately assigned Lawyer Gaines. Box 449, Deland, FL 32721, Orlando, FL: 605 E. Robinson Street Suite 635, Orlando, FL 32801 I was looking on the Internet for a law firm that specializes in veterans benefits. They always kept me informed of any developments and went over any questions I would have. Good day, I originally noticed your website while searching the Internet for help with filing a claim for disability benefits from the VAI am 67 yrs of age, and a Veteran. At her side, another incredible individual, Ms. Marissa Manko, and email response or return phone call is never more than a few hours away. Again, I am a blessed woman to have God and the team. Working with Hill and Ponton, I have had the opportunity to interact with almost ever part of the VA claims process. If she turns you down now that doesnt mean your not disabled, it just means that she doesnt have enough evidence YET, to help! My Veterans are constantly asking when more books are coming so they can pass out to other Vets they are trying to assist. It was an emotional time coupled with the many physical challenges that comes with lupus. I am so thankful that I came across your firm online for VA rights. I strongly recommend this lawyers and this office to anyone. That was until I found Ms. Sarah K Hill, attorney with Hill & Ponton. Then my lungs gave out. Philadelphia, PA: 1 International Plaza, Suite 550, Philadelphia, PA, 19113 Hill & Pontil is only taking cases for people that are unemployed or homeless or something. Within a few months, not years, Ms. Hill was able to secure my disability benefits for my PTSD and is still working on the MS. Ms. Hill and her law firm are the most exceptional people I have ever met. Ibis Rennes Centre Gare Sud: No complaints! While waiting on the VA, I started doing my research on dealing with the VA. I already did to 2 person and I will continue. She was prepared and have all the medical charts uploaded on the computer making the case more easy to the judge to understand. It is, without a doubt, the best move I have made in my adult life. They are a Social Security and Veterans Disability law firm. I am very blessed to have worked with Mr. Hill. Improve this listing. Your firm has been representing me since June, 2014 and I received a letter from the SSA titled Notice of Decision Fully Favorable today. Carol and her staff made a lengthy and difficult process as easy for me as they could and I deeply appreciate their help. I wanted to thankyou personally. Hill and Ponton insights Based on 18 survey responses What people like Feeling of personal appreciation Ability to learn new things Clear sense of purpose Areas for improvement Energizing work tasks Trust in colleagues General feeling of work happiness Would not work here With the retroactive payment and secure rating of 100%. The result was another 20% rating. This was a long process through this legal maze and their help made it easy for me. He helped me with my case. Finally, after months of tedious work, you won my case and I was elevated to 100% which also included seven years of back compensation. The VA had denied my case 3 times and was pressuring me to close my case when I contacted Hill&Ponton . After calling the number I was treated with nothing but kindness and understanding of my situation. Two days later Hill & Ponton agreed to take on my case. Getting the VA Disability Benefits You Deserve for Hypothyroidism: A Comprehensive Guide. Plus I will receive a monthly pension check for the rest of my life. They were there for me every step of the way. I filed in 2017 and just got approved last week. Listen to me, when I tell you that Carol Ponton and her team is the best. Website. 36 Vasselot street, 35000, Rennes, France (Parcheminerie Toussaints) +33 2 99 79 89 89. My experience with Carol Ponton, of Hill and Ponton, has been extremely positive! If you or your family were affected by the water at Camp Lejeune, contact us today for assistance. For example, Regulation A states this, and Regulation B states that etc. Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. I contacted him in March of 2016. Thank you so very much for all your efforts. Camp Lejeune Lawsuit. You serve so admirably. If youre reading this you found the right place. Thank you Mary. I am forever GRATEFUL to Hill and Ponton, Sara K. Hill, and her amazing staff! During the process, they were so nice and caring even when I got discouraged. I had given up hope with the VA but got it back with Hill and Ponton. It was less than 6 months that they got it done for me, so I really want to thank Mrs. Sara Hill and her team, Melanie, Dee, Danielle, and all the staff that kept contacting me and keeping me hopeful during this process. I went to the DAV and at first, they did get me somewhere and to the help I needed. In 2014 I began my relationship with Brian Hill of Hill & Ponton. If youre looking for assistance with a Social Security disability claim, or any other services that this firm can provide, look no further. Even with all the medical records showing that I was disabled it wasnt enough. Before I hired them I had been personally fighting for years on my own with several denials. Amanda, I feel I was blessed when came upon the name and phone numbers of the firm you so proudly serve, as proven by your professionalism each time I spoke with you on the phone. After I signed on to have Lawyer Gaines as my VA representative, she went to work on my case immediately. Thanks again for all you have done for me. Your firm always kept me informed and your professional demeanor and drive are worth noting. I was granted my deceased husbands veterans benefits. I am privileged that Mr. Hill choose me and now I am sitting in my house because of the wonderful work that Mr. Hill and his firm did for me. I worked closely with Mary Erslandfor more than two years and found her to be patient, compassionate, organized, and professional. It is often difficult for me to focus but Michelle moved at a pace to help me understand the process and shared all the necessary information. I received an amazing call this morning stating I am now 60% with the VA. Then your firm was recommended to me by a fellow Veteran; the smartest move we ever decided to take. Thank you Hill and Ponton! Ms Gaines was able to get me a favorable rating with the VA in 2016 and all of the back pay and benefits I was entitled to. The professional and courteous attitude, expert knowledge, and patience in handling my specific issues were very important to my complete customer satisfaction. Please extend a very personal thanks to Ms. Natalia Jofre for the dedication, time, caring and professional attitude on my case. I was severely injured in the U.S. Navy to the point that I was incapable of ordinary function. No waiting days for a response. This is for you and everyone at your firm. It was so helpful to have Mary step in and get the documentation that should have been readily offered. We agreed to the terms of a contingency retainer, which provided that Hill & Ponton would get compensated only if they won an appeal on my behalf. 17 photos. I didnt want to even try to fight social security on my own so I called Hill and Ponton in 2017. Good pay. They would call me and email me to assure everything was going to be ok and what was going on with my case. I am very grateful for her calm and patient explanations throughout the entire sixteen month process. Your firm is truly fortunate to have such a caring professional working tirelessly and in turn solidifying the foundation of your firm. Dont go it alone with the VA! They are NUMBER ONE in my book. The thyroid gland is a butterfly-shaped gland located in the front of the neck, just below the "Adam's apple.". with you and informs you step by step even knows status way before you and has a great team to fight for you!! But, Mr. Hill and my case worker, Marissa never gave up. My husband and I wish to thank you and your staff very sincerely for working so hard to get this for me. I believe in Mr. Hill and freely suggest to many military veterans-they too should believe in him! My VA doctors were very good to me but way overworked and restricted by so many rules. She was very professional and was always there to answer my questions by email or by calling me. Stephanie resolved it all in one day and give me instant peace of mind; Mary called to congratulate me; the Decision letter arrived in our mailbox and in our email (from Mary); and now we only await the actual Medicare card and the Award letter. I highly recommend Hill and Ponton to anyone (especially veterans) who is trying to get their disability via the VA or Social Security. To future clients, Hill and Ponton law firm expedited my claim in a swift and professional manners. A very smart one and very compassionate and very nice. I will tell you this once and once only, taking your claim to any other lawyer would be a mistake, I have heard horror stories from fellow servicemen and the representation they retained. After many years of pursuing my case using veteran service organizations I was finally told to give up, but I didnt. I can not rave enough about Hill and Ponton and their amazing staff. Where we were fighting so hard to get the VA to listen and see that my husband was badly disabled and that it was causing huge damage to our lives, Carol Ponton was able to do what we couldnt by ourselves. Eyes open 90 Reviews. I had an incomplete outprocessing when I left the military and a less than satisfactory medical briefing during my final out. Not just a stat. I was really nervous and she made me feel prepared and calm. This book is by far the best i have came across, Because it contains allthe terminology that VA uses, but defines them so that Veterans can understand them. I fractured my cervical spine (C7) in a car accident while on active duty and only received 40% in 2008. We will gladly recommend your services! Thank You, Sara and Team. Ill miss our phone calls concerning the case, youre wonderful! The result of the case was a denial of my benefits, of course. Again, please accept my deepest thanks for all your help and kind words. I would like to take this time to thank Hill & Ponton for your assistance with my case at the VA. After about four months after filing it, she received a notice that the VA was approving my appeal at the 100% level, retroactive to my initial claim filing date. Her case manager is also top notch. I would get copies of emails sent to VA saying that their response is past the required reply date, which showed me he was always on top of everything. 5.2K views Streamed 1 year ago Almost yours: 2 weeks, on us 100+ live channels are waiting for you with zero hidden fees Dismiss Try it free You're signed out of YouTube. I had been stricken with a host of Agent Orange disabilities I began my claim in 1999 with attorney assistance. Again, thank you and I will definitely recommend your firm to family and friends. I am contacting you regarding my SS Disability case. They knew exactly how to format and submit the claim. Now I can rest knowing that my wife will be taken care of. - See 685 traveler reviews, 135 candid photos, and great deals for Ibis Rennes Centre Gare Sud at Tripadvisor. VA Disability Filing Tips. - See 585 traveler reviews, 142 candid photos, and great deals for Adagio Access Rennes Centre at Tripadvisor. I recommend this firm to satisfy your disability claim. Adagio Access Rennes Centre: No complaints! I am deeply grateful and will suggest your firm to anybody that I come into contact with that may be in need of assistance that you provide.. Thanks for the Great Job. I am certain that your forms and Doctor questionnaires were the reason for my success. My fellow veterans you can not do better than these folks at Hill & Ponton. I would recommend your firm to anyone I know that is going to need excellent representation. Hill and Ponton is a very professional, diligent law firm! Very helpful with case. I felt like she knew more about me than I did. I had an enjoyable experience from the start. As a career military man experience has taught me to assign the right person to the right job. If I had a question or concerns, I emailed or left a message to only receive a response within 24hrs or earlier. shouldhave this book in there possession as tool . Consumer reviews about Hill and Ponton creditcard Apr 6, 2012 don't hire Carol Ponton Carol Ponton is totally incompetent and really lazy. Thanks for your help Matthew and Marissa. I am so grateful for this law firm. Thank you, Mary. I have found it very comforting to know that you have been handling all of the details for me ensuring nothing slips through the cracks. I would like to acknowledge the work that was done on my SSDI case by Mary Ersland. Hill and Ponton was the best decision Ive ever made, hands down. If you are still reading this, perhaps you too should seek help from Lawyer Gaines. Sep 2019 - Present3 years 7 months. This took several years, but they updated throughout the process, responding back to every request, email, and phone callin a timely manner, and always very respectful and professional. You are the Best Team Ever. I worked on the flight line and lived right on the base perimeter. Over the years I had one back surgery and spent so much money on Aspirin, and Motrin. I am forever grateful for Hill & Ponton for their courtesy and knowledge on the law regarding Veterans rights. Seattle, WA: 506 2nd Ave,Suite 1400,Seattle, WA 98104. Listen up, get their help. Hill and Ponton, PA made my life easy and stress free with getting Approval for My Claim with the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). I am a 70 year old Viet Nam era veteran. Words are not enough to tell you how grateful we are. requires and the documents needed to fight for your benefits. I did not know I was entitled to veterans benefits and he was very knowledgeable of the law. But DONT get me wrong. Our firm was founded in 1986 in Orlando, Florida. They work as a team and are absolutely amazing! Someone who is fighting for me on those days when I am not able to fight for myself is just what I need as the process never stops moving. Hill and Ponton insights Based on 18 survey responses What people like Feeling of personal appreciation Ability to learn new things Clear sense of purpose Areas for improvement Energizing work tasks Trust in colleagues General feeling of work happiness This Place is a joke Intake Specialist (Former Employee) - DeLand, FL - May 13, 2021 If you think you can navigate the VA bureaucracy yourself forget it. My lawyers assistant, she was excellent and compassionate. In fact, I would like to spread the word about your whole office. They were very knowledgeable about the whole process from the initial claim all the way to appearing before a judge. Consumers love to do business with someone that can admit mistakes and state how they made improvements. Within several days, she and I had an hour long phone conversation. This has been a turning point in my life. It put me at ease, as much as possible, because of our earlier phone communication. I was turned down by C & P at least 3 times before I was made aware of Hill and Pontons services. I knew I picked the right law firm. Hill and Ponton Employee Reviews in DeLand, FL Review this company Job Title All Location DeLand, FL 14 reviews Ratings by category 3.1 Work-Life Balance 3.3 Pay & Benefits 2.8 Job Security & Advancement 2.9 Management 3.0 Culture Sort by Helpfulness Rating Date Language Found 14 reviews matching the search See all 37 reviews Also, Natalia was so wonderful through this whole process. We will keep you in our daily prayers and wish you all a safe and fruitful future. In 2001 I filed a claim and again the V.A. They do Have lots of staff that email and don't respond. He knows the Veteran Law better than the Veterans Administration themselves in my opinion. Matthew Hill was able to win my case going back 31 years. She not only defended me, she defended my daughter also because she is a minor and my dependent. Key duties . This firm is 1) knowledgeable 2) courteous 3) and spot on for getting things done. I submitted my case and they accepted me. Thank you and may God bless you all. 2.0 Stars - 4 reviews of Hill & Ponton PA "I am totally satisfied with the assistance I received from Hill & Ponton. It was a long process but the firm never gave up on me along the way. The first firm I contacted email back that they werent interested and recommended that I work with a local facilitator (like the American Legion). Thank you to the firm of Hill & Ponton!! She looked over my documents and familiarized herself with my case. My lawyer and case managers never hesitated to answer any questions I had, and they never seemed bothered by my numerous emails. My family and I are so pleased at the time frame and process we went through with your firm. It is a great feeling working together with professional people of your category. They specialize in disability compensation and after over 5 yrs of dealing with the VA, Hill and Ponton got the VA to respond in 6 months. We have known Hill and Ponton (Carol Ponton) for so long that we honestly consider them (her) family and our strongest allies in this battle with the VA! Mr. Hill even went so far as to call me (email not available) when I was in CA to make sure I was informed of the status of my case. Thank you so much. Well about 22 months later, one night around 2200 the phone rang and it was Mrs. Ponton to tell me it was over and we had won. We were at my first case destination, in a council room with the oppositions legal representation. They know what to do, but more than that they do it. I cant thank Hill and Ponton enough.

Grumpz Strain Cannarado, Natural Physical Features Of The Mountain Region In California, Joann Fletcher Husband, Articles H

hill and ponton complaints

Place your order. It is fully free for now

By clicking “Continue“, you agree to our private landlords in marion, ohio and why blackrock interview question. We’ll occasionally send you promo and account related emails.