henry 410 axe australia

Like the Henry lever action AXE .410. Caliber: .410, 2.5 inch chamber 201-858-4400 | FAX. Can you shoot .45 Long Colt out of this thing? Henry Axe - Great Condition No Box. Not just a standard fun gun, but an exceptionally fun gun. Inspired from the tv series Yellowstone, this Kelly Reilly Blue Coat is poncho-style outerwear. Let us know all of your thoughts in the Comments below! It's intended for instinctive shooting from the hip (just like the afore mentioned "Rifleman" movies). The Henry Axe is dressed in smooth stocks, and honestly, we never missed the checkering. Shotgun? Anthony Imperato, President and owner of Henry Repeating Arms explains, Our Mares Leg lever action pistols have been a popular choice among shooting sports enthusiasts for many years now, mainly because theyre so fun to shoot and the fact that they look like they came right out of a Western movie. Imperato continues, The Axe shares a similar form factor to our Mares Leg with some added features for more versatility.. I used everything I could find available to me. It works super well and has the same amount of potential versatility as it doesfor fun at the range. The Henry is my favorite although my absolute favorite workhorse gun is a Ruger SS 6. Now available at licensed firearms dealers nationwide, this new firearm is not regulated under the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives National Firearms Act and will not require a tax stamp to purchase. purchase helps support my work in bringing you more awesome gun and gear articles. The Axe has a 2.5-inch chamber and will hold 5 rounds in the tube and rocks a barrel that is 15.14 inches long. The complete specifications for this .410 can be read below as presented by Henry Repeating Arms: The MSRP for theHenryLever Action Axe .410currently stands at $970. Saves ammo, saves ears, saves putting a hole in your shed floor, provides a handy scooping instrument to move the recently killed snake. These cookies collect information that can help us understand how our websites are being used. A Cold War era classic with smooth lines, a legendary back story, and an exotic-sounding name, Beretta's Model 71 was definitely a mouse that roared. My hands fit into the loop, but I was worried about recoiling, making the loop pound into my hand. Epic 22 Pocket Pistol: The Beretta 71 Jaguar. This shotgun comes with an adjustable rear sight, gold bead NEW IN THE BOX, OUR STOCK NUMBER 12872 HENRY, PROUDLY MADE IN AMERICA SIDE GATE LEVER ACTION SHOTGUN, SHOOTS .410 SHELLS, 2.5". 9mm Pistol, Federal District Court Judge Orders Illinois to Show Examples of Every Newly-Banned Firearm. (Wouldnt go through walls.) Add on the fact the Henry Axe weighs more than a 12 gauge, and you get an ultra-mild and comfortable handling firearm. Without a doubt, this gun is built extremely well and built to last. So I am happy that your all having fun with your Henry. That gentle push filled me with enough excitement to bring theAxe up, holding the forearm with my left hand and repeated through the remaining four shells. Ive used shotshells from Federal, Winchester, and Aguila, and theyve all loaded, gone bang, and ejected without issue. Henry H018BAH-410 Brass Lever Action Axe 410 Gauge Description: Henry Axe Lever Action Shotgun (Brass/Blued) Specifications and Features: Henry H018BAH-410; Lever Action Shotgun.410 Bore; 15.14' Round Blued Steel Barrel; 2-1/2" Chamber (2-1/2" Shells Only) 5 Rounds; Smooth Bore; When I dress Western, nothing beats the classic good looks of my Smith & Wesson (S&W) 586 .357 revolver. However, the Henry Lever Action Axe .410 takes the cake as far as fun guns go. I would like one that has all stainless metal and regular length 410s like 3 inch, also inter changeabilty with a 45 similar to the judge. For those that join us in considering this an important category, the Lever Action Axe .410 delivers in spades., Attention to detail on the Axe is exceptional, from the fit and finish to the cowboy logo detail on the butt of the ax handle. (Photo: Kristin Alberts/Guns.com). Even with buckshot, this gun is plenty comfortable with nearly no recoil. Every cowboy needs a revolver. Classified Ad (606), Search Full Text of Listings I will admit I am a sucker for lever actions but there have been a few (especially modern ones) that feel ultra mechanical. The gun gets its name, of course, from its axe handle-style pistol grip. I would go as far as to say its overbuilt and will likely be a gun youll pass down. This includes sling Henry Axe in 410 with Blued Steel receiver 15.14" barrel, 5rd capacity. Its better than it needs to be on a gun like this. henry 410 axe australia. Like both the Mossberg and Remington before it, the Henry Axe is easily transferred and owned like any other firearm with the standard form 4473. American Walnut stocks show an above-average figure, even with the abbreviated length. michael o'leary email. K-Mart Classics: Remingtons Nylon Rimfires Engineered To Last. The Axe has a 2.5-inch chamber and will hold 5 rounds in the tube and rocks a barrel that is 15.14 inches long. It has the same 5-round capacity of two shells as its larger Lever Action .410 Shotgun counterparts, but the addition of a loading gate means that you can keep that capacity topped off at all times without needing to remove a tube magazine. When I dress Western, nothing beats the classic good looks of my Smith & Wesson (S&W) 586 .357 revolver. Old soul, certified gunsmith, published author, avid firearm history learner, and appreciator of old and unique guns. Really nice actually! You do not pay Would you run to the range with this lovable lever-action? And nothing else. With a barrel length of just under 16 and an overall length of just over 26 the Axe can be stored in far more places than your average long gun. (, We noticed that you have previously logged in with your, Check what do you get by creating an account, Bookmark and compare your favorite firearms, [Review] Henry Axe .410: Lever "Not a Shotgun". The good news is shotguns tend to be a bit more forgiving. More Information , Henry owners have my personal guarantee to make certain that they are 100% satisfied with their purchase of our rifles. 800 bucks and you dont get a 3 inch chamber? With a barrel length of just under 16 and an overall length of just over 26 the Axe can be stored in far more places than your average shotgun. Per the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms & Explosive's Gun Control Act of 1968, the H018AH-410 Lever Action Axe .410 is classified as a non-Class 3/NFA "firearm." Please consult local/state laws that may prohibit the sale of this gun in your state despite its federal classification. The American walnut looks like it grew around the lovely blued finish as tight as it could without impairing the function or feel of the firearm. Sign up for Notify Me. If you add in that with the low recoil, but relatively devastating effect .410 has on plinking targets, and you get a real winner. CUSTOM ORDER - HENRY 410GA SIDE GATE Call for Price Read more. With a barrel length just over 15-inches and an overall length beyond 26-inches, the Axe shotgun is legal and transferable. So after browsing pictures and watching videos about theAxe, it had my curiosity. The Mossberg Shockwave popularized these guns, and they are some of my absolute favorite fun guns. $ 959.00 $ 839.00. Use of any other ammunition can cause excess pressure and . Here's what it's like to shoot this classic scattergun. Specifications: Henry Lever Action Axe .410 Caliber: .410, 2.5 inch chamber Barrel Length: 15.14 inches Overall Length: 26.4 inches Weight: 5.75 pounds Capacity: 5 2.5-inch rounds Sights: Front brass bead MSRP: $970 (about $775 retail) Ratings (out of five stars): Accuracy * * * * It's quite easy to aim and shoot. Its slightly awkward. Writer | TheFirearmBlog The Henry .410 Axe gets its moniker from the ax-handle style pistol grip which is engraved with the companys Cowboy logo. My favorite go to woods gun. We'll only use the information provided according to our privacy policy. I am happily married and I am on the road a lot. Nice looking shotgun/pistolwaitfirearm. Seems like we get a new one every week or so. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again. If you safely can firing the Axe from the hip was a joy. For only 3.5 more barrel length, you could get one with a stock. Product Information & Specs. Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. It is only to provide you with normal web site functionality. The Henry Lever Action Axe .410 isnt really a shotgun. Author: . Though were not entirely sure what youd do with it, the receiver is drilled and tapped for optics mounting. Admittedly they can be a handful, but the horizontal style pistol grips are a bit better at displacing painful recoil. Please try a new zip code and search again. 2021 is looking pretty bad. This isnt a terribly practical or necessarily useful gun for most people, but man is it fun. It has a 15.14" barrel and matte black finish. 2 1/2" .410 shells only in any of the Henry .410 lever actions. The 16-inch barrel is threaded for an invector-style choke tube, and the receiver uses a loading gate on the right side of the . The bottom of the genuine American walnut axe handle grip is engraved on the bottom with Henry Repeating Arms cowboy logo. henry 410 axe australia. If you have any further questions, or wish to purchase the item please call between 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM Mountain Time, Mon-Sat. Cookie information is stored in your browser and performs functions such as recognising you when you return to our website and helping our team to understand which sections of the website you find most interesting and useful. We always appreciate your feedback. I love having trolls and haters. What is the best way to celebrate the New Year? In that role, its perfect. Pistol grip only shotguns are notoriously hard to control. With all the crap going on in the country and all the crazies ,I bought this little gem and I have not been able to try it out cause I cant get any 2.5 shells. Shotguns and guns that arent technically shotguns arent known for having excellent triggers. Its also a bit easier to fire rapidly from the hip. 8 shot, 6 shot, 4 shot, and 000 buckshot. This includes a box and HENRY REPEATING ARMS LEVER ACTION AXE SHOTGUN 410 BORE Henry Repeating Arms Lever Action Axe Shotgun 410 Bore Shotgun This product photo may not represent the complete detail of th We have powder, primers, brass and bullets available as well, call to inquire. Not for me.but Im hoping a friend will buy one ..or two. Ended: Mar 02, 2023. Another practical advantage is its size. Both model variants are based on our blued steel-framed .45-70 Lever Action, with five-shot tube-loading magazines chambered for 2.5 shells only, dark straight-grained American walnut furniture, pistol grip wrists, checkering fore and aft, sling swivel studs, and a good thick non-slip ventilated black rubber recoil pad at the rear. They will let us know how many pages you have visited, and provide other functions required to use the site. Embellishments/Extras:Swivel Studs. The new Henry non-NFA lever action .410 shotgun looks awesome. These guns arent only stockless but have never had stocks in the first place. Need [email protected] (866)582-4867, PO Box 1131 13800 Nicollet Blvd Burnsville, MN 55337 2023Guns.com. Other than that, it looks short. Because TTAG realized you are a total idiot? ROSSI MONTENEGRO MATCHED PAIR 410GA/22LR . There is also its capability as a small game hunter. This includes the lever, the hammer, and the loading gate. Looks fun! Combined with buckshot loads it's quite viable for that purpose. Blasting off five rounds of 8.5 birdshot from the hip as fast as possible is smile-inducing. They will let us know how many pages you have visited, and provide other functions required to use the site. The axe handle pistol grip gives the firearm its name and is engraved on the bottom with the iconic Henry Cowboy logo for that unmistakable touch of Henry class. If you are going to spend your money on a Henry, I can assure you that we will do whatever it takes to make sure that you are happy that you bought a Henry. - Anthony Imperato. The information collected is anonymous and only helps us improve our site, and your experience. I would argue that it was just that, a small push. Per a Henry, We feel that simply being fun to pull out of the scabbard and shoot again and again should be a category all its own. Henry doesnt get nuts with it, and they dont try to reinvent a system that already works. The Axe uses a loading gate means that allows a user to top off the capacity. If you lower it a bit, working the action is a little more intuitive. The weight threw me off at first but it fits the gun. That fun gun for me has been Henrys entry into the popular totally not a shotgun realm with the Lever Action Axe .410. If they ever get a stock, they are shotguns and always will be. Its rimfire caliber is comparable to that of handguns, and it has a tapped receiver. May have a little difficulty chambering though. Its a fun, and challenging game, and the Axe was the perfect gun for it. Get one as Ya won't be sorry that ya did.. Looks like fun, can you put a slug through it? This is not John Waynes revolver it is a modern work of art! Suffice it to say, if that target was an intruder, the full-choked Axe would have devastating consequences on the business end and no recoil on the other. MSRP: $970 (about $775 retail). The trigger is also very nice. What can you do with this gun that has no particular category? Each and every part of it operates smoothly and clicks carefully as you work the gun. Henry Lever Action 410ga 20 INCH Cyl Bore. gear. The information collected is anonymous and only helps us improve our site, and your experience. A very handy feature is the Axe uses Invector chokes, sports a simple brass bead as a front sight, and those nice fellas at Henry even tossed on sling swivels for you. You can unsubscribe at any time and we do not share or sell your information, ever. Shipping: $3.00 Standard Shipping | See details . Maybe you dont like the style, or the name, or the materials used, but hate is really a strong word here. First impressions of shooting this gun? Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. This is a very well made firearm, so the price makes sense, however, its limited usefulness can make it a tough buy. Also, we would like to know what all of you guys and gals think? Better than a shovel? A removable full choke is included out of the box. The lever is smooth, as weve come to assume from Henry. The Henry Lever Action Shotgun .410 Bore and Axe Firearm .410 Bore is chambered for use of 2 " shotgun shells only. Whats nice is that you can load the gun via a loading gate on the side, or remove the top of the tube and just dump the ammo in. Finally getting out of mommys basement, while certainly commendable, is no ones definition of successful. Show Only Guns 1,914 views Mar 13, 2022 49 Dislike Share Save G Squared Tactical 9.52K subscribers Have you ever wondered how much fun you can. Henry M-LOK Handguard (Black) $169.00 Choose Options Henry Centerfire Lever-Action Butt Stock Takedown Screws $40.00 Choose Options We blasted away at self-healing targets, clay pigeons (on a berm), and some soda cans. The Henry Lever Action Axe .410 features a unique "axe handle" grip and an overall length of 26.4-inches, which classifies it as a non-NFA firearm. Accuracy * * * * I may earn a small part of the sale from links to any products or services on this site. From their webpage below: Not all firearms need to fit neatly into categories like hunting, home protection, or good ol backyard plinking. Notable accessories include scabbards and a long list of chokes. Pure joy. These cookies collect information that can help us understand how our websites are being used. Brand: Henry. I wanted to see if the patterns drastically changed or if recoil would be discernable between all the shot sizes. This is why you want a HENRY AXE .410 "Firearm" (not a short barreled shotgun) Guns and Guitars 241K subscribers 275K views 1 year ago I've always thought of Henry as a "traditional" or. Henry Lever Action .410 Side Gate Shotgun with 20 Inch Barrel. Thats not a bad thing, though, because the practice is pure enjoyment. Everything about the gun also reeks of high quality. Get proficient on YOUR time. This information is not shared with 3rd parties beyond our marketing efforts. Yet she handles the Axe like a champ and enjoys shooting it. Well, admittedly, the usefulness of the weapon is limited. Here's what it's like to shoot this classic scattergun. The new Henry Lever Action Axe is a .410 has an overall length of 26 inches and has a barrel length of just 16 inches. Its even more fun than the .410 Shockwave, which is as equally soft shooting. Show Only with Pictures Cant keep the Sex lady or the trolls at bay but my comment gets moderated out? Plastic shells can be finicky with different weapon systems. You are not only given a 100% satisfaction guarantee but you also get a gun that will live up to its name the second you take your first shot. Yes, this is a machine. By signing up you agree to Guns.com's No. Another practical advantage is its size. So reloading an empty magazine is faster and easier via the removable tube. Like the stellar fit and finish and attention to detail, the Axe includes sweet details like the engraved throwback Henry Cowboy logo on the ax handle pistol grip that gives the gun its name. I know of the 45/70 BFR revolver, but that has an actual grip. The Axe has the same 5-round capacity of 2 shells as its larger Lever Action .410 Shotgun counterparts, but the addition of a loading gate means that you can keep that capacity topped off at all times without needing to remove a tube magazine. Thanks! Henry H018AH-410 Axe Gun #: 915904114 Seller: Jays Guns and Accessories GA Sales: 11342 $1,089.99 Full Details More from this Seller 6 Image (s) Henry Axe 410 Steel Gun #: 954624734 Seller: Legendary Guns GA Sales: 4485 $1,049.00 Full Details More from this Seller 8 Image (s) Henry Axe 410 Brass Gun #: 925396547 Seller: Legendary Guns I would just buy snake loads for one of my .44s. Most guns fit neatly into categorieshunting, self-defense, cowboy action, plinking; yet, every once in a while, one defies labels. That near six pounds of steel and wood will get away from you quickly. Henry feels that simply being fun to pull out of the scabbard and shoot again and again should be a category all its own. If along the way you run into an aggressive moccasin, a blast of shot usually ends his day quickly. Showing 1-12 of 14 results . We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe. Overpriced and under powered. HATSAN OPTIMA SINGLE BARREL 410G 26in Call for Price Read more. You can add a sling and change out the chokes. The Henry Axe .410 is a super fun plinker and target shooter. The lever action is very smooth, and the loop adequate for my oh so large hands. Whether for target shooting, range plinking or utility as a self-defense . Its quite easy to aim and shoot. You'll now receive newsletters of our best articles on techniques, Reliability * * * * * anything extra and your Now if you glued some Velcro to the grip and called it an arm brace. (Photo: Kristin Alberts/Guns.com) Hold the Axe at eye. If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. Are they legal in Michigan as a non hand gun? Another practical advantage is its size. Very first shot I braced the flat rear of theAxehandle grip against the front face of my hip expecting a tad bit more of a push and you know what? Such a pleasant surprise to be honest. You can learn more about how we use cookies and keep your data private by visiting our our Privacy Policy. Henry also manufactures the lever action X-410 shotgun. Again I suggested the Axe the 1st day they requested open suggestions. *Legendary Guns in Phoenix AZ Hours of operation Tue Henry Axe in 410 with Brass receiver 15.14" barrel, 5rd capacity. That changed last year with the advent of Side Gate rifles that added the side port to Henrys existing tubular magazine loading style. The round blued steel barrel is topped with a polished brass bead front sight and threaded for invector style chokes. Overall * * * * 1/2 The magazine, which holds 5 rounds of 2 .410 shells can be continuously topped off through the side loading gate without needing to remove a tube magazine until the firearm needs to be unloaded. See this gun advertised a lot but are they ever going to be in stores for sale ? Another practical advantage is its size. Three-inch is a no go with this gun. I would want a full stock on it for any serious shooting. We give you two approaches in this .410. Henry didnt sacrifice any quality control to make the Axe. Not because of recoil, but because of the lever-action design. Nice gun. The guns controls consist of a lever, a hammer, and a trigger. This information is not shared with 3rd parties beyond our marketing efforts. If this was a defensive weapon, Id have an issue with this. AMAZON Store: https://amzn.to/2H7Lq6YPATREON: https://www.patreon.com/iv8888JOIN USCCA LEGAL SELF DEFENSE NETWORK: http://usccapartners.com/IV8888CHECK OUT O. A Cold War era classic with smooth lines, a legendary back story, and an exotic-sounding name, Beretta's Model 71 was definitely a mouse that roared. Id look only the find a light/laser for it if I could, that would clamp to the mag tube if possible, load it with Federal 2.5 OO buck and never look back. Its a steep priced other firearm with a street price in the 700s. I think it has to do with the ergonomics mostly. All Rights Reserved, Henry Debuts Lever Action Axe .410 non-NFA Firearm. Advanced . The Lever Action Axe .410 stresses the importance of a unique firearm thats fun to use in a recreational setting, but its feature set also lends it utility. Henry 410 Axe. We set up a cardboard box at the end of the range and started blasting the ball, trying to get it into the box. This is a tough one. Per determination by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives, the H018AH-410 Lever Action Axe .410 is classified as a non-NFA item. While a wide variety of manufacturers these days are flooding the market with the same old non-NFA pump-action firearms for a fairly inexpensive cost and some even offering semi-autos for a bigger price point, Henry Repeating Arms shows us loud and proud that it is not afraid to stay with the current trends and still give us the extreme pleasure of working a lever and smiling as the repetition that won the world for so long rings out, chopping through the air. I luv mine. All Rifles & Shotguns Axe .410 Lever Action Axe .410 .410 Bore A Compact Package Delivering Outsized Fun The Henry Guarantee From Owner, Anthony Imperato "Henry owners have my personal guarantee to make certain that they are 100% satisfied with their purchase of our rifles. No personal data is ever sent to us. For years, the biggest knock on Henry has been their lack of a side loading gate. Type your new password and hit button below to confirm it. These Cookies should be enabled to allow us to enhance your experience of HenryUSA.com. Announced late Thursday, the Axe is compact, with a 16-inch barrel and 26-inch overall length. MSRP is $970 and the firearm ships fitted with a removable full choke. Cookie information is stored in your browser and performs functions such as recognising you when you return to our website and helping our team to understand which sections of the website you find most interesting and useful. The H018-410R is a more versatile and compact package featuring a 20 barrel, with a cylinder bore choke, simply a tapered constriction of the gun barrels bore at the muzzle end, and our standard adjustable semi-buckhorn rear and brass bead front sights. Not my cup. Home; My Story; Courses. So there is a pseudo justification for a intermediate weapon in those calibers. Life Clarity; Camera Confidence; Awards & Media; Blog; Contact; henry 410 axe australia. The pistol grip and forend are made from a gorgeous American Walnut thats super smooth and great looking. This can make it a little tricky. My colleague sent his Big Boy back with several faults, they didnt even ask him when he purchased it, they repaired everything on it for free, the rifle was back in his hands within two weeks. Im guessing the short 2.5 inch shells help in this regard. Even in this fairly small gun, I had no worries about recoil or discomfort. A .410 has always been a low recoiling and lightweight option for dispatching pests. When I had heard the announcement of theAxeI honestly didnt know if I was interested. The Henry Axe 410 is a beautiful gun, with a stacked door and five-round capacity for 2 1/2 shells. Sign up for Notify Me. Select what level shooter you are! That is greatly appreciated. Item Number: H018G-410R. Barrel: 15.14 InchRound Blued Steel Smooth Bore w/Full Invector Style Choke, Sights: Front Brass Bead w/ No Rear Sight, Scopeability:Drilled & Tapped forWeaver 63B Mount. Get Guns.com offers and news!! Even when you want to fire with one hand. Henry M-LOK Handguard (SNIPER GRN) $189.00 Out of stock. It looks fantastic, it feels fantastic, and it works fantastically. Photographs do not do it all the justice it deserves. Copyright 2023 Pew Pew Media, Inc. All rights reserved. Henry 410 Axe. The Henry Axe has a 15-inch barrel and a 26.4-inch overall length. Right out of the box it is simple yet beautifully finished. Per the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives Gun Control Act of 1968, the H018AH-410 Lever Action Axe .410 is classified as a non-Class 3/NFA firearm. Please consult local/state laws that may prohibit the sale of this gun in your state despite its federal classification. You can find out more about which cookies we are using or switch them off in settings. (Photo: Kristin Alberts/Guns.com). Knives, Axes & Saws; Magazines - new & used; Novelty items; Range Finders; Henry also makes a lever .410 as a proper shotgun, so any kinks or bugs with a lever-action .410 have been worked out well before the Axe came to be. One of the few knocks I have on the gun is that I would love to see some checkering on the grip. Neither platform is cheap, but when buyers spend the money on Henrys Made in America or Not Made at All specialty firearms, two things are certain first, the guns are built to last for generations and second the pure enjoyment will last equally as long. Your effective slug range is limited with this gun to about 25 yards. The recoil against the chest, with .410 loads, is still soft. It would make squirrel and rabbit hunting a bit more challenging since the gun lacks a proper stock. It has a 15" barrel with matte black and brass finish. Its much closer to a rifle trigger than the oft-forgotten about shotgun trigger. Manually-operated weapons tend to be quite reliable as long as their mechanics are sound and Henry Repeating Arms does an excellent job of building in sound mechanics, just as with their lever-action rifles. Pistol? I am excited to tell you it fills my hand perfectly. The included Full Choke puts out incredibly tight patterns at defense distances. Black Market Team - BMG Trusted source for worldwide GUN | Firearms shipment Anonymous Weapons Shop Online. The Nylon 66, a relatively inexpensive rimfire with faux woodgrain, was the first successful synthetic-stock firearm. Whether youre in the camp that regards the .410 as a beginners gauge or the camp that considers it a specialists gauge, weve got you covered with these two new models; simplistic, rugged and a great forager for survival, theyll fit right in among your other prized Henry lever actions. I give this gun a 10/10. Auction (5) You picked up your own fan bois. Barrel Length:15.14 inches That feeling of clanking and stuttering as you open and close the action is nonexistent in anyHenry Repeating Arms firearm I have ever dealt with. That means the Axe eats up recoil like a champ. For sale: One (1) new in box Henry Lever Action Shotgun Side Gate, .410 with a 19.75 barrel with a fixed cylinder bore. I did it with birdshot to see how fast I could go, and I never short stroked the gun. The Henry Axe .410 isnt just easy for my 64 280-pound frame. The Lever Action Axe is actually fairly hefty for a .410. One fear I had was the loop size and the recoil of the gun. We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website. Not sure what is there to hate about Henry. Receiver Finish Polished Brass Rear Sight None Front Sight Brass Bead Scopeability Drilled and Tapped Scope Mount Type Weaver 63B Stock Material American Walnut Buttplate/Pad None Price: US $16.95. Other than that the ergonomics are spot-on for such a unique firearm. Henry Axe 410 Sort By: Henry M-LOK Handguard (MAGPUL FDE) $189.00 Out of stock. Hold the Axe at eye level or work from the hip and the smile will be the same, guaranteed. Customizability * Smith & Wesson Model 586: Reviewing A .357 Revolver With Class. Please consult local/state laws that may prohibit the sale of this gun in your state despite its federal classification. It is absolutely perfect at being what it is and the fit and finish pack it all up in a beautiful bundle. This is an interesting offering. However, quality comes at a cost and the design leaves little for upgrades. Simply being fun to pull out of the scabbard and shoot again and again should be a category all its own.

Union Bank Account Number How Many Digits, Used Trucks For Sale Tomball, Mississippi Woman Found Dead, Will Gorilla Glue Stop A Water Leak, Articles H

henry 410 axe australia

Place your order. It is fully free for now

By clicking “Continue“, you agree to our private landlords in marion, ohio and why blackrock interview question. We’ll occasionally send you promo and account related emails.