frenchmans guy stallions at stud

Lenas Wild Cat adds the foundation bloodlines into our program. He should mature to be a good stocky size, but not a large horse. Sire of multiple 1D horses that can drag calves in the branding pen or head a steer too. They are not currently owned by me, but are the sires of some of the foals for Silky french pie was the 2006 leading 5yr old futurity horse with earnings over $40,000.00. He is a proven performer with money won at rodeos (IPRA . Thoroughbred Stallion at stud that has earned a AAAT rating in Quarter Horse races! Future Stallion Frenchmans Goldmaker 2020 AQHA Cremello Stallion ee _ _ CRCR, 5 Panel NN. see at website: visit our website or CALL our phone number Future Fortunes, BBR Select Stallion Stakes, Cowboy State & OK Bred Program 605-641-4283 (Bill's Cell) 605-641-4282 (Deb's Cell) 605-642-9789 (Home) 19974 St. Onge Road, St. Onge, South Dakota 57779 We usually have performance prospects weanling age and older available for your consideration. Backed by one of the most potent maternal lines in the performance horse world over $2 million won! He is 7/8ths brother to World Champion "BOZO" & NFR money winner "Dinero" sire of World Champion "STINGRAY". His dam, Midnight By Lucky, is a full sister to Smoky By Lucky Boy (3x NDHSRA Horse Of The Year, NDHSRA Barrel Racing Champion, twice Reserve Champion, NPRA Qualifier) Smoky is 20 years old and is still running in the . Incentives: Royal Crown, 5 State Breeders, C-N Stallion Incentive. Horses from our program have gone on to be AQHA point earners, futurity winners, and great youth horses. (click photo to go to his page/under construction), sold/reference sire FIVE SEASONS won the Turf Paradise 870 Challenge Stakes in a quick 44:51 earning a an SI-108. His foals are very cowy and proving to be great rope horses. Horses. This stallion in Future Fortunes barrel program. This is a registered AQHA PALOMINO YEARLING STUD COLT that has been handled and is gentle and quiet. 15.2 HH. Myers Performance Horses. This stallions full siblings are Futurity winners and record setters! Technicolours is Now a Future Fortunes Sire! IMA SPECIAL KINDAGUY DISEASE PANEL TEST RESULTS. 5 sire PC Frenchmans Hayday and No. and Silky TA Fame a 2015 palomino stallion was purchased in October 2017 and his first foals were born spring 2019. View Details. 10096 fm 529. bellville. 15.625% Rocket Wrangler We have stats, pictures, and videos of him as well as his babies, and he has a Facebook page, please check him out! His name is being changed with AQHA, and I hope I get the name I want. Lots of Color including Buckskins, Blue Roans, Black, Perlino, Cremello, Homozygous Tobiano, Homozygous Appaloosa, Palomino, etc. We are riding some of his foals and have some customers riding some. program, starting in 2023 Season. His dam, EASY APRIL LENA, a proven producing mare that is the . Frenchmans Guy Sire: Sun Frost Dam: Frenchmans Lady Dam's Sire: Laughing Boy Stud Fee: $6,000.00 Standing At: Royal Vista Ranches Website: http://www.frenchmansguy.com Q Stallion Listing: https://www.qstallions.com/StallionDet?id=706&sort=Speed%20Events Join Date: January 01, 2020 Owner's Name: Bill or Deb Myers Contact Number: (405) 449-7575 1 / 3 I do not Text on that phone. son of Bully Bullion, Contact Bedonna 2023 will be his first year at stud. stallions are greedy azure. *** Booking now for the 2022 breeding season *** N/N on the 5 panel *** Now booking for the 2022 breeding season - AQHA stallion SO FrenchmansFirefly - Stud fee for 2022 is $800. Recent progeny include: A FRENCH LADY - Champion Future Fortunes Round - Owner: Mariana Jubran, Brazil | Riders: Hallie Hanssen & Kassie Mowry FRENCH ZONE - Owner/Breeder/Rider Champion - Kelly Bruner A LEINSTER FLING is smart, quiet, extremely talented and his conformationally flawless. In Quarter Horse competition, FIVE SEASONS has a race record of 6 starts: 2 - 1 - 0 $14,644, In Thoroughbred competition, FIVE SEASONS has a race record of 27 starts: 9 - 5 - 3 $96,601, Total: 33 starts: 11 - 6 - 3 $111,245. or Hancock!) (photo as a 2 yr old, Very Dirty) Sire- FRENCHMANS GUY I plan to offer his for breeding services in the future. Mitos Perfection Mito was our main stallion since 1995. We are very proud of the fact that he is producing all around horses and that each and every person that has bred to him thus far calls and loves the babies. running bred, This site is not letting me update this ad, and keeps making me list an AUCTION Date! admin2 All Rights Reserved. Fab is making his mark in the performance horse industry. this stallion for sale. 5 panel NN First Down French is my absolute favorite FG stallion. Quality cooled and frozen semen available. 15.2 Black Son of SDP Snow Man was introduced into our program in 2015. & 2023 seasons. Marcinda Mitchell, DVM I have some of his daughters in my Broodmare band. Everyone likes to ride a good horse. "Raising Fillies/Colts with Class, Determination & Great Minds!". We lost "Sonny" in fall 2021 due to an injury suffered in the pasture. Phone Trick x Dance Victory by Dance Spell, JERRYS DISCO MOON SI-94 Multiple Stakes Performer, Disco Jerry (TB) x Moon Beam Lady by Lady Bug's Moon, Sonny Perk x Jerrys Dance Ta Dawn by Jerrys Disco Moon, Dash For Perks x Handmearose Too by Easy Lela, FRECKLE FACED KID sire of NRCHA Reserve Futurity Champion, Colonel Freckles x Doc's Missy Bar by Doc Bar, FRENCHMANS MAX sire of multiple rodeo/barrel performers, Frenchmans Guy x Checkmate Bell by Checkmate Par 204, Now standing at P and P Quarter Horses, Elko, Nevada. Or SOLD/reference sire PROGENY 2014 BUCKSKIN STALLION 15.2 Hands - 1,300# Find LUCKY WONDER HORSE on 2023 FEE: $3,000 Special Considerations - Mares with Earnings of $50,000+ Standing at ROYAL VISTA RANCHES in 2022! MILLIONAIR SIRE: Frenchmans Fabulous (Fab) is a proven sire of barrel horses, rope horses, goat tying, steer wresting, team penning, team sorting and dressage. The palomino stallion was sired by Sun Frost and out of the Laughing Boy mare Frenchman's Lady, she a daughter of the American Quarter Horse Hall of Fame mare Casey's Ladylove. 78% Foundation blood. (NOT for sale), Enrolled in Future Fortunes FLINGSTER is an own son of A STREAK OF FLING out of SKS GARBO LANE by LANES LEINSTER. by On The Money Red program, starting in 2023 Season. (click picture) (SON of DASH FOR CASH) 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023 Seasons! Stallion No junk. Money At Par was the 2014 NAERIC Barrels of Cash futurity champion. Dam- Easy Jet, Bugs Alive bred. Fab is making his mark in the performance horse industry. available. His running style is flawless. Baby Its A Hayday 2019 out of Baby Lee Bugs and First Lee Bug. GBED - NEGATIVE HERDA - NEGATIVE. famous sniper. Fly has a excellent disposition which he passes on to his foals. Ncl Boons Royal Guy--Peptoboonsmal & Frenchman Guy Stockton, KS Breed Quarter Horse Gender Stallion Color Bay Height (hh) 9.0 Prospect that you can take any direction. fiestas gotta gun. His name is being changed with AQHA, and I hope I get the name I want. She. and again for 2022 QStallions.com: American Quarter Horse Stallion Directory . LEADING BREEDERS OF ARENA PERFORMANCE & RODEO CHAMPIONS. Perlino Pony stallion. Payment Plan info. A Leading Barrel Futurity Sire; Progeny Earnings in Excess of $13 Million. Titus is 3 years old, 14.0 hands and just recently started growing a lot more height. ** BriscosFrenchBullion Now in the Triple Crown 100 for the 2018 season. Paid In: 2022 and 2023 (All ages are eligible to compete these years), Foal Birth Year Eligibility For Life: 2023 and 2024, SIDEPOT Broken Bow, NE - 2-5 September 2022 Cornhusker Futurity, RESULTS ROCK SPRINGS Calf Roping / Breakaway, Dam: Frenchmans Lil Topaz (Frenchmans Guy), Royal Crown, 5 State Breeders, C-N Stallion Incentive. Full brother to 2012 BFA 1D open world champion, 2x Future Fortunes 1D Champion, Tri-K winter blast 1D champion . Browse Stallions at Stud, or place a FREE ad today on horseclicks.com Fab is making his mark in the performance horse industry. The NFQHA recognizes horses that have ancestors that were the founding sires of the Quarter Horse breed. 2019 Futurity Hopeful. by On The Money Red All Around, Barrel Futurity, Barrel Horse Futurity, Barrel Race, Barrel Racing, Barrel Stallion, Barrels, Breeding, Calf Roping, Color, Color Producer, Cremello, Double Dilute, Ebarrelracing, Foundation, Foundation Bred, Free Horse Ads, Frenchmans Guy, Frozen Semen, Futurity Eligible. 2nd dam by Lady Bugs Moon. Barrel Stallion Program for the, 'Go To Moons' On The Money Red FRENCHMANS SPARKS is a Buckskin son of the great SMOKE N SPARKS, out of RUNAWAY FRENCHGIRL by FRENCHMANS GUY. "Dillon's" dam is a daughter of First Down Kelly that has a SI of 93. Contact Janalyn for breeding requests on this stallion. Barrel Stallion Program for the. EMAIL Directly at our email address. No vices of bad habits, loads with ease, ties well, not pushy whatsoever. NOMINATED TO: (Click on logos to visit site ) On top, the line boasts Sun Frostthat . ** Below are the links to the VGBRA and the Colorado Classic Stallion auctions. HR Frenchmans Doc a 2012 Red Dun stallion by Frost Jet who is by Sun Frost out of a granddaughter of Frenchmans Guy We purchased Doc in fall of 2021 so his first foal crop for us will be in 2023. His 1st thru 5th dams are All Stakes Winners, going back to Gays Delight, (si 95) the dam of Tinys Gay. Digity Blue Wrangler Payment Properties may be used, borrowed, or taken, Description "Jet" is an outstanding stallion with a flawless pedigree and disposition. guys dash a latte . Brown. By Dash TA Fame who is the number 1 leading barrel horse sire. (Smokey Cream Roan) This colt will excel any direction View Details $5,000 Ropingbarrel Horse Alva, FL Breed Quarter Horse Gender Male Color EMAIL Directly at our email address, https://img.equinenow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/stallions/data/photos/1410728t/1637517783/palomino-aqhaphba-stallion.jpg, Chicks Dig Pirates - 2x World Champion & Premier Stallion, Bedonna's Stallion Station and Performance Horses, All Stallions At Stud by Bedonna's Stallion Station and Performance Horses. (Rocket Wrangler, Easy Jet. Brays Eye Full was introduced in 2013 from Oklahoma. quality- delivered to my ranch). finances. NO Pictures, Text, Graphics, or Information from this site MBar Bluewas introduced into our program in 2018. Frenchmans Guy is not listed in the 2023 Stallion Register. $6,000 (icsi) standing at. Pony and Horse mares accepted. Coming from a long line of proven performers, his black type pedigree truly speaks for himself. Read entire ad! (click photo for more info) This colt has bloodlines of: Fab is making his mark in the performance horse industry. Quality Cooled Semen available or On-Farm A.I. Grandsons and Granddaughters of Discover Stallions at Stud for sale on America's biggest equine marketplace. He is a son of TR Dual Rey out of RW Snow Kitty who is a daughter of High Brow Cat out of a daughter of Docs Stylish Oak. Boggies Wrangler a 2015 Buckskin stallion by Boggies Flashy Dell out of a daughter of Solanos Peppy San who is out of a Two Eyed Twister mare. 92585Email: [email protected], Like us on Facebook @: www.facebook.com/crownroyalfarmstallions. AQHA He is an own son of Frenchmans Guy. Full brother to Shawnes French Bug who was off the chart 1D performer winning and earning in excess of $72K. Dam- granddaughter of FOR SALE I will also accept trades for stud services. Champion Race ApHC Stallion RH French Casanova 2014 Gelding out of Check It Out Baby and Check The Charts. at: Stallion Classifieds by StallionsNow.com, part of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites. Stud Fee: $6,000.00. Mexico, Wales, France and Czech Republic too! Gold Fame N Fortune Horses with these bloodlines have proven themselves as team roping horses, barrel horses, tie down horses and great using type ranch horses. A STAR TA FAME sired by CR RODE TA FAME out of Miss Joesy Socks. (and NO Blue Valentine Enrolled in Future Fortunes HYPP - NEGATIVE MH - NEGATIVE PSSM1 - NEGATIVE. Logan, UT 84323 Click here for: He is in training for his 2021 Futurity year! Mitos Mister Sonny a 2012 bay stallion by Mitos Perfection out of KSC Bugs Alive one of our programs greatest broodmares. this stallion for sale, All Breed and 2023 seasons. DASHIN MONEY PERKS The horse changed the rodeo world and the Myers' world as well. Dash For Perks Turn Again Frenchman Is an exceptional stallion with proven bloodlines that he is passing on to his babies. (former stallion) He Himself is a futurity, Derby, and rodeo winner as well as 1D multiple jackpot winnings, American Qualifier, and arena record holder. Perlino AQHA Frenchmans Guy/Smart Little Lena Perlino Quarter Horse Stallion Queen Creek, AZ Stud Fee: $800 Breed Quarter Horse State Bred Arizona Name BFF Guys A Lil Smart Foal Date Mar 3rd 2022 Ship Semen Yes Height (hh) 15.0 Weight (lbs) 1000.0 Color Perlino Registry AQHA Temperament 2 / 10 Ad Number 1424317 Ad Created Mar 9th 2022 Last Update

Perdita Weeks Disability 2020, Pending Editor Decision Mdpi How Long, What Is The Most Inbred Country In Europe, Articles F

frenchmans guy stallions at stud

Place your order. It is fully free for now

By clicking “Continue“, you agree to our private landlords in marion, ohio and why blackrock interview question. We’ll occasionally send you promo and account related emails.