axs tickets disappeared

Mobile app not able to log in. Boooooo Axs. What a stupid, stupid product decision. The tickets were $300 too. There is no fee for transferring seats and you are allowed unlimited transfers. Worst customer service YET again! Buying tickets was easy of course .. but getting a refund is a whole other problem. EASILY SELL YOUR TICKETSPlans can change. Its pointless. I will update if we run into any issues for this coming weekends event.EDIT: Confirmed. Then I heard nothing else from support. The first time, was for. I chose the facebook login option which usually is super easy with other apps, but instead of using my already logged fb account in the facebook app or safari web browser (as every other app does), I instead had to input my fb account info every single time. I would like to see all tickets I have used in AXSTickets and have my pasts orders in the past events tab. We are waiting for GetHuman-robtixsa to fix the problem and share the solution with the rest of us customers. This is for London (October). 1. Tix are for mobile, so not sure what to do. Please advise as I need to access my tickets on my phone. Been having a major problem with this app since OCT 2021. Editor, Marcus Herbert, https://www.axs.com/uk/about-purchase-agreement_UK_v4.html, https://www.theo2.co.uk/faqs/axs-official-resale-faqs. I had to log in each time I used AXSTickets, which was several times within a couple of days. I got to an HOUR solid, no kidding, without EVER getting a live person on the phone. Unfortunately when I was looking for tickets (right when the tour was announced), they were the only ones selling them :/ I think Still Woozy hired AXS as the ticketing company for the tour and all the other sites are selling resale tickets. avoid getting your tickets via this app at all costs! My AXS app is not working!! find great events near you, buy 100% official tickets, sell your seats if you. What happens if the new owner arrives at the venue and is refused entry because theirs is not the name on the ticket? There could be a delivery delay. Therefore, I wouldn't expect this issue to be fixed anytime soon. If so, how? No. Wondering if they took them off to change dates. So they send me the email, I click Verify Device, which takes me not to the app but to the website, which greets me with an error message in a red box: This session has expired. Create an account before you try to buy tickets for the first time. I tried logging in on the app again, get the same message about needing to verify, but obviously that DID NOT WORK, so I request a new email with a new verification be sent. Up To 25% Off Your Bookings + 50% Off For Kids' Tickets. I am seriously unhappy that we missed over an hour of the event, especially when we arrived before the event began, just because an AXS employee linked tickets from the 2021 rodeo to the 2022 rodeo today. The tickets I had tried purchasing were gone, but then appeared later so I tried purchasing from the website but on a computer instead of my phone - still received an error. Speaking of poor service, called the customer service number, took several minutes just to get through the automated prompts, then waited for an operator. The email sharing the tickets never went through. Cookie Notice Hour long customer service wait with no live person interaction. I kept being redirected back to the beginning to try again with the prompt saying saying Something went wrong. Solve all AXS Tickets app problems, errors, connection issues, installation problems and crashes. If they have a 2* rating, why did you sell through them? Discussion I've seen some dates have already been postponed but the AXS app now shows no tickets for the two dates I had, as if none had been purchased at all. When I try to log in on the phone, I get a message that says "Please visit our help page or contact support for assistance. Always remember anyone can post on the MSE forums, so it can be very different from our opinion. Yup happened to me too. I had to get on my phone. This is happening for the AXS, and RedRocks Mobile Iphone App. When I've bought tickets from AXS before they took a few days to show up in my events. I cannot log into the main AXS page on the AXS website. Call me impatient but when I pay hundreds of dollars for tickets I expect to receive them with no problems. Entering The Venue How do I get into the venue? The ticket is sold out but they did not tell you and made you keep queuing in line (which is waste of my time by waiting for 10 mins) giving you the false hope. Expires: Dec 19, 2024. My tickets were gone and there was no shopping cart I could fish them out of.I waited out the presumed five minute reservation period, searched again, and found the same seats. Its super easy. Really?!!!. I was very skeptical after reading a lot of low reviews and their reasons, but the price couldnt be beat - plus they were the place on t gee venues site to buy the tickets from. So after waiting in line I had to go to another line for printed tickets. Still no success. When your tokens aren't automatically detected by Metamask, you can follow the instructions in the video to manually add the tokens yourself. I have no problem logging in to my axs.com account on my computer. Later my mom asked me to send her the tickets and so I went to AXSTickets and it logged me out again. I actually spent at least 4 days with chat waiting and timing out as cause it took 2 days to reach them weeks before the event to request orr tickets to eb present then 2 days before I still had not received the tickets so spent another 2 days tryiongt or each them. https:// axs.com/uk/events/4699 71/anthony-joshua-vs-jermaine-franklin-tickets Check AXS.. they've all disappeared. I got to the event, having paid for 10 tickets, and the etickets didnt work. They didn't show up and disappear though so I don't know if this is this same issue. The hassle with trying to login is just ridiculous! If they pay you now, there's no insurance for them if the new owners are refused entry. I logged into my AXS account his morning to find that my tickets were no longer showing in the My Events section. I was worried that they had been cancelled for some reason after reading that it has happened to others. I have deleted the app from my iphone and re-downloaded it with the same result. On android, goto "Settings" click AXS Tickets app. By This is based on our NLP (Natural language processing) analysis of over 191,013 User Reviews sourced from the Appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.6/5 . We dont need an app for everything. I figured this out all on my own no thanks to their support team. Can transfer over AXS app. Theres so much to see. Ive used the Flash Seats app for years with no problems. Thank you. Were you able to fix it? I have exactly the same problem. Mine kept giving me the incorrect password error when I knew it was correct. We aim to get tickets to you 5 days before your event - however sometimes we are waiting on the tickets to be delivered to us from the venues and this can lead to delays in getting them to you. IOS 16.2 on Iphone 11. Find out when your faves are coming to town, check out whats happening soon, and browse events by your interests from basketball and rock to comedy and theater. No content will load on the Iphone App. Even the emails disappeared. I used my Facebook account, which needed a re-login, but thats fine. Peter Kay 1x Ticket - 30 - 18th Feb (Tonight) Missing due to illness. BAKERSFIELD, Calif. (KERO) Tickets are available for the Bakersfield City Ballet's production of "Swan Lake" at the Historic Bakersfield Fox Theater. But wait, theres a phone number in the email you can call for help. Mappy vous propose les meilleurs itinraires en voiture en prenant en compte les options choisies : taille de la voiture, type de carburant, consommation moyenne du vhicule. Does my friend have to accept each ticket separately? Continuer sur 36 kilomtres, Sortir et rejoindre la voie. So my mom bought me tickets to the bandito tour to see twenty one pilots, my all time favorite band. Ive seen some dates have already been postponed but the AXS app now shows no tickets for the two dates I had, as if none had been purchased at all. If you don't you will have tickets in your cart but when you try to buy them you will be forced to make an account and instead of carrying the tickets through the process they will be taken from you. So instead, I revoked the ticket share back to my app, and decided to show tickets for both of us. I then had to log into my Facebook account two more times. Stop hand-delivering tickets or waiting at the entrance for everyone to arrive quickly transfer tickets to friends and meet them at your seats. Aside from that they DONT even give you a confirmation number or email thats proof that the money will be put into your account. I go to at least 10 shows a year, not necessarily all through axs, but probably a fair split or slight majority. After a call to AXS customer support I was told that the My Events section often doesn't show the tickets you have purchased. With the AXS app, you can find great events near you, buy 100% official tickets, sell your seats if you can't go, and more. Thats precisely what happened to me years ago I bought $400 tickets and the guy transferred them to me, then proceeded to transfer them again, Im assuming scamming multiple people. Have no fear, theres a link in the email where I can view the completed transfer. I understand theres a pandemic going on, and Ive tried being patient for weeks now. With the AXS app, you can. And they had no answers for me. I emailed AXS 2 times trying to resolve the problem and find out in in fact I do actually have tickets. Copyright 2023 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. I logged into the website and it still said the same thing. The people on the chat don't give a monkey and the enquiry you send never gets answered anymore. Tickets probably arent being delivered until 1-2 weeks before the show. This is the second time I had to deal with AXS and both times I had bad experience. I called the royal albert hall at last minute and they said they can reprint. We don't as a general policy investigate the solvency of companies mentioned (how likely they are to go bust), but there is a risk any company can struggle and it's rarely made public until it's too late (see the. Tickets never arrived (not the first time this has happened with me). Im very easily to forget my password. I always try to pay with PayPal, just for their excellent refund policy. I dont know if AXSTickets just takes your money and deletes your tickets after or what but Im very frustrated! AXS USA Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of www.axs.com | 2 of 288 Events & Entertainment Events & Venues Event Ticket Seller AXS USA AXS USA Reviews 5,838 Great 4.2 VERIFIED COMPANY www.axs.com Visit this website Write a review 4.2 63% 2% 28% Filter Sort: Most relevant Alexia Ramone 1 review US 3 days ago Major Mistake This helps prevent ticket touting and help combat illegal counterfeiting. How do I create an AXS account? BUY THE PERFECT I can log in on my computer but not on the AXS app on my phone. I can log in on my computer but not on the AXS app on my phone. AXSTickets is a hassle to get tickets, first off I had to login multiple times and it made me worried that my tickets will not be there. AXSTickets keeps crashing right now every time I tap the menu bar. I bought my boyfriend tickets to a concert in Sept, but after finding out we wont be able to make it we resold the tickets. Ainsi faites des conomies sur le cot ou la dure de votre voyage, en trouvant le trajet Aix-en-Provence Saint-Maximin-la-Sainte-Baume adapt vos besoins. I tried to get tickets for a t was in demand found a couple of good seats and tried to check out. I had bought three concert tickets this morning unbeknownst to me the website had charged me an additional three tickets including the ones I had already purchased the first time around. But yeah Im NEVER using them again What happened to you? On android, goto "Settings" "Apps" or "Manage Apps" tab. The websites attached to AXS app should just let people access their tickets from their emails (like they used to before this whole app craze) since AXSTickets has so many issues that you cant even get to them. Save your emailed tickets. Let me first say that the employee we talked with was polite and kind and tried very hard to assist us. You will receive an event confirmation e-mail within 24 hours of your purchase, and your tickets will always be delivered before your event. Make sure you have the latest version of the AXS app. Mine were showing, now they are not.The money has left my bank account Had the same problem and contacted them this morning. What's a "Waiting Room"? Stop hand-delivering tickets or waiting at the entrance for everyone to arrive quickly transfer tickets to friends and meet them at your seats. It is now MARCH of 2022, my show is in 3 weeks and despite them saying my tickets were transfered, I cannot see them on the App and the website wont let me log in (I enter my email and password and it just says "CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICES" I have been on hold with them for over an hour with no answer. Dope concert. NOTHING. It just says the "Please visit out help page" message. If it is not working for you, we recommend you excersise some patience and retry later or Contact Support. DO NOT USE AXS! I was happy and excited. Also, it is not loading any events. Missing limbs or partially missing limbs; Nervous system condition for example, migraine headaches . On your device, goto "Settings" click "Apps" select "AXS Tickets app" click "Storage" click "Clear Data" option. Getting Started What is AXS Mobile ID? Now, put your network on 4G e.g. Update AXS Tickets to the latest version on PlayStore. I will be disputing this charge with my bank. I did so and AXSTickets froze again. This is horrible, such a terrible app. called the support number and held from 20 minutes to hr and 20 minute. I bought season tickets for houston livestock show and rodeo to resell. Logging into our site and entering the temporary queue before the start of ticket sales does not mean that you are at the front of the final queue. Please help me with my situation. The next day I got the same email twice simultaneously. Peter Kay tickets - London 02 many dates !! I tried twitter and you can't reach anyone at AXS UK and even when I tweeted them, no one gave a monkey! I emailed the company to tell them of the problem so maybe they could try to fix it, but their response had nothing to do with the issue at hand. I tried this for a couple days until I decided to email support. I have changed my password. With the AXS app, you can find great events near you, buy 100% official tickets, sell your seats if you cant go, and more. I have to go to a game this Saturday hoping that it will work by then. Do the terms of your original ticket purchase permit you to re-sell the tickets? THANK YOU! I show up to the event very early, just in case, and no one at the venue said anything. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. I follow all of the prompts and when i am finally signed in it tell me i must verify my email and when i click on the link i get a message oops something went wrong, try again later. I needed an account. At that point, you must then go BACK to AXSTickets and sign in to see your tickets. Same here! AXS Tickets AXS, LLC 3.7 star 15.7K reviews 1M+ Downloads Rated for 3+ info Install About this app arrow_forward Tap for tickets to see the artists and teams you love. Panic over. I am very frustrated about my tickets! He never received the email. Their website did not inform me I would be charged $25 for this service. I shall try that on Monday after the show. Doe. AXS Ticketing is our ticketing platform with key features that will enhance the ticket purchasing experience. The email response i got didnt answer a single question of mine so i sent a response asking for them to actually answer the question that concerned me and they neglected to respond. Your real card info stays hidden. So if you find that your tickets have disappeared it seems there's no need to worry. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. AXS Ticketing & Mobile Delivery. And waited. Just buy straight from the venue! Gave my son a number to call: 45 minute wait. I have an issue with AXS Tickets too. Ne perdez plus votre temps chercher votre billet pas cher ou votre trajet le plus rapide ou avec le moins de km, Mappy vous permet de comparer tous les modes de transport et tous les horaires pour votre itinraire de Aix-en-Provence Saint-Maximin-la-Sainte-Baume. . They replied that it happens quite often and therefore there should be no need to worry :-). I simply never got a resolution with AXS and almost missed an event that I had bought EXPENSIVE tickets for TWO years ago - 2 years not enough to send me the tickets apparently :D This is the ABSOLUTE WORST APP I have. USE TICKETS WITH THE APPNo paper required. When my friend did accept the transfer, I received an email saying my friend had claimed the 1 ticket you transferred for the following event Wait a minute, I transferred TWO tickets. We had to work with the box office manager for an hour, and could only access tickets after I contacted my bank and got the payment information. My husband is in the navy , which Ive explained countless times, and we arent sure we would be able to make it back for a concert , seeing we were only going to be in the area for a wedding, that was also post postponed. Avec le mode voiture, vous pouvez configurer vos options (type de vhicule, autoroute ou non, page ou non, distance la plus courte), tout en ayant accs aux infos de circulation grce notre service d'info-trafic en temps rel. I never received my email confirmation for my tickets. ~VP, Contact Center. tried support 5 times and was told they did not know about the w8/w9 flag but my tickets were listed. Continuer sur 950 mtres. Not true! I can log in to the website, but not the mobile app. AXS (pronounced access) is an American ticket outlet for sports and entertainment events, founded in 2011 and owned by Anschutz Entertainment Group (AEG), the world's second largest entertainment promoter behind Live Nation Entertainment. Unfortunately, when he merged my two emails he linked the event tickets from last year to this year. These tickets are non refundable so I am out $200. listed the best and took a break. Every time I try to sign in, after creating a new password with my already existing email address on file, Im told that There is an account error and I need to be redirected to the help page or live chat. I checked every folder in my email because i assumes that for sure they would be more professional then that, but again, I received no confirmation email and then my intelligence and common sense was questioned by the developer because of their negligence, again, DO NOT USE THIS PLATFORM. Lets try again. So I kept trying and the same thing kept happening. I can't even get into the the app on my phone. Complete guide to troubleshoot AXS Tickets app on iOS and Android devices. It's also in their terms and conditions (which you agreed to) that they will hold your money until after the event. NOTHING. All of this because we were linked to LAST YEARS tickets! I traded tickets with a friend and a few days later, they disappeared from my account and AXS has no idea why yet they're refusing to send me replacement tickets or a refund. It was explained that if you had Flash Seats then you already had an account in AXS waiting for you. Do note, while we always aim to give you accurate product info at the point of publication, unfortunately price and terms of products and deals can always be changed by the provider afterwards, so double check first. But, when I start to buy my fav boyband ticket, and then they ask me to sign in again. Our 2022 Transparency Report has landed I can see my tickets ,but when i go to transfer one to my wife it says session timed out. They FORCE you to download AXSTickets to get your tickets, regardless of purchase. - AXS Help Centre What do I do if I have not received my tickets in the post? Mind you I used this back in December of 2019 and Im still having trouble with it (March 2020). This Clears both data and cache. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. So waiting for that exact time to try to buy tickets because they sell out in seconds will be a pointless attempt. I purchased tickets and created an account using my Facebook. came back about a week later and had sold 3. well I got a deal about w8/w9 forms to fill out out but all I got was a continuation to spin when I tried them. Recently, after making a purchase I was informed that AXS would be taking the place of the discontinued Flash Seats app effective 8/30. So do not buy from them unless you have a printer and are semi computer literate. When ticket sales start, the temporary queue is refreshed and everyone who is in queue is assigned a random place. The transactions of the of computer controlled part of the app seem to work well but dont dare use customer service for help, I just asked the First Lady, I have never done this before can you just tell me if I did this rite please, and have my tickets. These tickets were EXPENSIVE and a gift for my teen for her birthday. And now it keeps telling me Oops were having trouble accessing your sales balance when I clearly have NO sales balance because it was SUPPOSED to be put into my bank account. AXS Help Center Buying Tickets Buying Tickets Buying Basics, Resale, Accessible Seats and more. The gig has not been cancelled we just chose not to go. They show up on website though. Tickets go on sale to the general public Friday, 3/10 at 10 am local time. My daughter ending up unable to transfer her tickets, so lost over $100. Thanks!. I dont know if it had deleted my tickets or if its a glitch but I dont know. I cannot access the tickets I just bought! No contact number just an auto chat which is completely useless. Tickets for London are left various dates avaliable and seats please message for info mainly 02 London left some Sheffield and Glasgow to. They gave me a # that wasnt even verifiable. They told him to go to the resolution desk, but didnt have any idea where that was at Red Rocks. Thats not all! tl:dr - Crashy app.

5 Students Killed In Car Accident, Liam Kirk Delaware Football, Articles A

axs tickets disappeared

Place your order. It is fully free for now

By clicking “Continue“, you agree to our private landlords in marion, ohio and why blackrock interview question. We’ll occasionally send you promo and account related emails.