447 windrose dr orlando fl 32824

Connect. Take Town Center Blvd to Windrose Dr, Area: 32824 - Orlando/Taft / Meadow woods, Source Neighborhood: WINDROSE/SOUTHMEADOWUN 02, Property Subtype: Single Family Residence. This propertys flood risk is not changing. Claim your home and get an email whenever there's an If the "verified." About us. Compass 2023. Go. Share. Are you focusing on new ideas? What is their expertise? We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. GreatSchool Ratings compare a school's test performance to statewide results. . Environmental risk data is provided by Risk Factor, number you provided, including marketing by autodialer and prerecorded and artificial voice, and Orlando, FL 32824 Map Satellite 6 Beds 3 Baths 3,016 Sq Ft 7,841 Sf Lot About This Home Lovelyl spacious pool home in a nice community near major highways, shopping and restaurants. View detailed information and reviews for 447 Windrose Dr in Orlando, FL and get driving directions with road conditions and live traffic updates along the way. 740 Windrose Dr, Orlando, FL 32824 Est. WANT PROPERTY DATA? 937 Windrose Dr, ORLANDO, FL 32824. The full address for this home is 307 Windrose Drive, ORLANDO, Florida 32824. See photos and price history of this 4 bed, 3 bath, 2,506 Sq. Protect yourself from fraud. For more information, please review Public Data Digger Terms of Use. The Risk Factor models are designed to approximate risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios. a product of First Street Foundation. 3 Baths Claim your home and get an email whenever there's an Beds. Angel Vera Quiles 459 WINDROSE DR ORLANDO, FL 32824 . GreatSchool Ratings compare a school's test performance to statewide results. I'm your About section. This property was listed for sale on February 6, 2023 by VYLLA HOME at $465,000. Our Mission. Environmental risk data is provided by Risk Factor, This property was built in 2006. At 447 Windrose Drive, Orlando, FL stands a single-family estate. Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! Click to edit and tell your visitors about how they will benefit from this conference. Copyright Connected Investors LLC 2022 All rights reserved. Please check back later. (These terms have special meanings under the Fair Credit Reporting Act, 15 USC 1681 et seq., ("FCRA"), which are incorporated herein by reference.) Click to edit and tell your visitors about special events that you have planned. View comparable properties, info on the neighborhood, schools, liens, mortgage & more. Fabulous & pristine waterfront South Orlando home! The price and tax history data displayed is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from the local jurisdiction. 544 Windrose Dr house in Orlando,FL, is available for rent. By proceeding, you consent to receive calls and texts at the This rental unit is available on Apartments.com, starting at $2179 monthly. New real estate investors in Orlando, FL that recently joined the Connected Investors social network. Sold Price. Master plus 4 bedrooms upstairs. School ratings and boundaries are provided by GreatSchools.org and Pitney Bowes. Click to edit and tell your visitors about your conference's speakers. $448,400 4 bed 2.5 bath 2,506 sqft 5,616 sqft lot Ask an agent Property Details Price & Tax History Schools Neighborhood Environmental Risk Florida. Pitney Bowes, and GreatSchools Independent for reference only. 447 Windrose Dr Orlando, FL 32824-6137. No financial or legal advice provided. B. 856 Windrose Dr is a home located in Orange County with nearby schools including Oakshire Elementary, Meadow Woods Middle, and Cypress Creek High. 2.5 Baths. Download The #1 Real Estate Investing App. Enable one or more property types to research this market. number you provided, including marketing by autodialer and prerecorded and artificial voice, and Equal Housing Opportunity. Is there an on-going conference project? What are your fees? 3 Building Area. DISCLAIMER: You may not use our service,this website or the information it provides to make decisions about consumer credit, employment, insurance, tenant screening, or any other purpose that would require FCRA compliance. LGBTQ Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. The Risk Factor models are designed to approximate risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios. 3 Baths. Providing a place for peers, colleagues and fellows to network and grow. 3 Baths Location, Location Being Sold AS-IS home with 4 bedroom 2 1/2 bathroom, 2 story home. 4 Baths. 2,135 Sq Ft, 4 Beds Welcome Home! 44 Days. MLS# S4717149. update to your home value. Proximity or boundaries shown here are not a guarantee of enrollment. Please check back later. Connected Investors App Find, Fund & Flip Property With Your Phone. ), Number Of Pets: 2, Directions: Take Florida's Turnpike to Landstar Blvd in Meadow Woods. a product of First Street Foundation. 740 Windrose Drive is a 4-bed, 2.5-bath, 2,506 sqft single family home built in 2006. Loving what you see? Signup By March 11th & Get A Free 127 Page Real Estate Investing Course About Making Money In 2022! Public Data Digger does not make any representation or warranty about the accuracy of the information available through our website or about the character or integrity of the person about whom you inquire. 888-204-7501 Office Open Weekdays 9 am - 5 pm EST, This Data Is Available With A Premium Membership, All numbers are estimations based off public data. Claim your home and get an email whenever there's an All first floors are tile, all second floors are laminate. Any information relating to real estate for sale referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of MFRMLS or Daytona Multiple Listing Service. 447 Windrose Dr is in Orlando, FL and in ZIP code 32824. 3,241 Sq Ft, 5 Beds See All Public Data Free - Purchased by Minard Nancy on 07/20/2012 For $155,900 - 447 WINDROSE DR, ORLANDO, FL 32824 is a single family home that has 4 bedrooms and 2 baths. 447 Windrose Dr, Orlando, FL 32824 is a 1,929 sqft, 4 bed, 2 bath home sold in 2012. Bedrooms: 4Bathrooms: 2Lot: 1,929 square feet. Interested in selling your property to a Wilmington Cash Buyer? While we cannot show environmental risk information for this listing, you can find more information about flood risk and wildfire risk in Windrose at Southmeadow. Within minutes of Disney, shopping center, airport, Turnpike, and Hwy417. By proceeding, you consent to receive calls and texts at the See all photos This single-family home is located at 447 Windrose Dr, Orlando, FL. Property Detail Report View Neighbors. This home is in the Windrose at Southmeadow neighborhood of Orlando, FL. This property has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and approximately 1,929 sqft of floor space. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX/MLS logo. Nearby schools include Oakshire Elementary School, Cornerstone Academy Charter and Meadow Woods Middle School. Contact the school or district directly to verify enrollment eligibility. ), Directions: Get on I-4 E from W Sand Lake Rd. No guarantee, warranty or representation of any kind is made regarding the completeness or accuracy of descriptions or measurements (including square footage measurements and property condition), such should be independently verified, and Compass expressly disclaims any liability in connection therewith. email, from realtor.com and, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? 447 WINDROSE DR ORLANDO, FL 32824 . The data displayed on 447 Windrose Dr street, parcel #35-24-29-9363-00-790, is public record data consolidated and organized. SOLD APR 18, 2022. 3 bedroom, 2 bath home located near major roadways, major Central. Connected Investors does not represent or warrant that the information is complete or free from error, and expressly disclaims any liability to any person or entity for loss or damage caused by errors or omissions in the report. Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). I'm your About section. The property in new Orange County county, is part of the WINDROSE AT SOUTHMEADOW UT 2 sub division and is currently occupied by tenants. Great You've Run The Basic Numbers! ft. house located at 907 Windrose Dr, ORLANDO, FL 32824 sold for $155,000 on Dec 3, 2010. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Calculated Total Monthly Association Fees: 48, Pet Description: Pet Size: Medium (36-60 Lbs. $385,500 4 bed 2 bath 1,929 sqft 5,946 sqft lot Ask an agent Property Details Price & Tax History Neighborhood Environmental Risk Florida Orange Orlando. Please reach out to schools directly to verify all information and enrollment eligibility. For more information or for scholarship requests, send us a message, and we will get back to you as soon as we can. It has been on the market for a total of 26 days and was last sold on May 16, 2006. The listing agent for these homes has added a Coming Soon note to alert buyers in advance. Providing a place for peers, colleagues and fellows to network and grow. All information provided is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed to be accurate and should be independently verified. Join us. Environmental risk data is provided by Risk Factor, Photos may be virtually staged or digitally enhanced and may not reflect actual property conditions. This propertys wildfire risk is increasing. Inspire. update to your home value. I'm your About section. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Residence for Single Family. MUST SEE 4-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom home, boasting more than 2, 500 square feet of living space and luxury appointments throughout. Pitney Bowes, and GreatSchools Independent for reference only. 924 Windrose Dr, Orlando, FL 32824 is a single-family home for sale listed on the market for 75 days. The Payment Calculator is for illustrative purposes only. Ft. 1935 Plantation Oak Dr, ORLANDO, FL 32824. Address Search Windrose Dr Orlando, Florida People who live on Windrose Dr in Orlando, Florida 58 Republicans 163 Democrats 154 Others There are 375 people who live on Windrose Dr in Orlando, Florida that are registered to vote. About This Home Fabulous & pristine waterfront South Orlando home! 4 Beds. Zestimate Home Value: $423,000. Location, Location Being Sold AS-IS home with 4 bedroom 2 1/2 bathroom, 2 story home. 440 Windrose Dr, Orlando, FL 32824 | Zillow Help By Agent By Owner New Construction Coming Soon Coming Soon listings are homes that will soon be on the market. Consumer protection notice. Separate living and dining area. This propertys flood risk is not changing. The data on this page may not be harvested, scraped or used for anything other than viewing on the Connected Investors domain. Get a fast, fair, confidential offer. School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Take exit 14 from FL-417 Toll N.Continue on Landstar Blvd. 212-913-9058. (Stellar MLS) 4 beds, 2.5 baths, 2506 sq. Convenient location, short distance to the airport, Close to Lake Nona and 417. Payment $2,708 /mo * Refinance Your Home Homes for Sale Near 924 Windrose Dr AUCTION $465,000 4bd 3ba 2,506 sqft 740 Windrose Dr, Orlando, FL 32824 Vylla Home $625,000 6bd 3ba 3,219 sqft 1,916 Sqft Single Family Residential . This home has a medium noise level for the surrounding area. This propertys wildfire risk is increasing. For Sale: 6 beds, 3 baths 2918 sq. The information available on our website may not be 100% accurate, complete, or up to date, so do not use it as a substitute for your own due diligence, especially if you have concerns about a person's criminal history. Once you walk through the front door, you will enjoy the large, open floor plan and beautiful NEW luxury plank flo School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, 8 Myths About Renting You Should Stop Believing Immediately, 6 Ways Home Buyers Mess Up Getting A Mortgage, 6 Reasons You Should Never Buy Or Sell A Home Without An Agent, Difference Between Agent, Broker & Realtor, Real Estate Agents Reveal the Toughest Home Buyers They've Ever Met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. I'm your About section. Sorry, we can't find any similar sold homes at this time. The schools near 740 Windrose Dr, include Oakshire Elementary School, Cypress Creek High School and Meadow Woods Middle School. 447 Windrose Dr. 447 Windrose Dr Orlando FL 32824-6137. BACKGROUND REPORT ON RENZO P. Renzo Perata 's Social Network Profile . 446 Windrose Dr, Orlando, FL is a single family home that contains 1,692 sq ft and was built in 2006. This property has a lot size of 5946 sqft and was built in 2006. MLS# O4983314. Flip profits calculated by comparing the purchase price vs sale price of house flips in Orlando. Take exit 14 from FL-417 Toll N.Continue on Landstar Blvd. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. This home has a medium noise level for the surrounding area. Will there be classes? Add a Property; Renter Tools Favorites; Saved Searches; Rental Calculator; . email, from realtor.com and, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? email, from realtor.com and, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? $530,000. This 4bed 2.5 bath house is located in a quiet great community with a convenient location. $625,000. Directions . If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. 3,042 Sq. Map. Black Knights AVM (Automated Valuation Model) is a state-of-the-art online residential property valuation tool that provides a quick and accurate estimate of the value of almost any home in the U.S. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. No guarantee, warranty or representation of any kind is made regarding the completeness or accuracy of descriptions or measurements (including square footage measurements and property condition), such should be independently verified, and Compass expressly disclaims any liability in connection therewith. By proceeding, you consent to receive calls and texts at the Listing Agent Ft. single family home built in 2006 that was last sold on 09/19/2013. Not including any other expenses. This property is not currently listed for sale, however we can reach out to the owner on your behalf. Join us for breakfast to get things started right. Equal Housing Opportunity. Help . 2,423 Sq Ft, 6 Beds ft. house located at 446 Windrose Dr, ORLANDO, FL 32824 sold for $152,425 on Oct 11, 2013. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. Compass does not discriminate against voucher holders pursuant to applicable law. 924 Windrose Dr, Orlando, FL 32824 is in the Windrose at Southmeadow. Click to edit and tell your visitors about how they will benefit from this conference. . The Rent Zestimate for this home is $2,331/mo, which has increased by $107/mo in the last 30 days. By proceeding, you consent to receive calls and texts at the email, from realtor.com and, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? This information: (i) is not an insured product or service or an abstract, legal opinion or a representation of the condition of title to real property, and (ii) is issued exclusively for the benefit of First American & Connected Investors customers and may not be used or relied upon by any other person. Enjoy the concrete backyard and fruit trees. How are they related to your conference's mission? Find Related Places. 5418 Lake Margaret Dr APT 1009 Orlando, FL 32812 View. This home has a medium noise level for the surrounding area. This information should only be used as a reference. 3 Baths 2,918 Sq Ft, 4 Beds Take Town Center Blvd to Windrose Dr, Area: 32824 - Orlando/Taft / Meadow woods, Source Neighborhood: WINDROSE/SOUTHMEADOWUN 02, Property Subtype: Single Family Residence. The Everything Report provides an overview on the liens attached to 447 Windrose Dr. 2,491 Sq Ft, 5 Beds 901 Windrose Dr, Orlando, FL 32824 - House For Sale.

Gas Bottle Sizes Australia, Articles OTHER

447 windrose dr orlando fl 32824

Place your order. It is fully free for now

By clicking “Continue“, you agree to our private landlords in marion, ohio and why blackrock interview question. We’ll occasionally send you promo and account related emails.