4371 glenwood apartments

A good place to raise a family. Learn How It Works Share Feedback. Glen Hollow is near Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International, located 13.3 miles or 28 minutes away. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Shoppers will appreciate 4371 Glenwood Apartments proximity to Austin Plaza, Austin Glenwood Plaza, and Kmart Center. , professional management staff ensures that your experience at 4371 Glenwood is to the highest standard of living. Call (470) 264-3418 to speak with us about your new apartment today! Transit options include Indian Creek and Kensington. We're also close to Hartsfield Jackson Airport, direct highway access to I-285, 78, and 85, and along MARTA bus route 75 ensuring a convenient home that you will love.Read More. Take a stroll through Downtown Decatur, experience the exotic at the Dekalb Farmers Market, or with a short drive explore the excitements of neighboring Downtown Atlanta and Buckhead. Miss India, the manager in the front office does a great job and anytime I have a maintenance issue she makes sure they get to it. Contact Us. Copyright 2022 BetterNOI, LLC. Friendly and Professional Management Team, Close Proximity to Perimeter Mall and Decatur Square, Easy Access to Public Transportation - Marta Line 170, Fully Equipped Kitchens with Stove, Refrigerator, & Dishwasher, Individually-controlled Central Heating & Air Conditioning, Large Kitchens with Abundant Pantry Storage. We are also close to direct highway access to I-285, 78, and 85, and along MARTA bus route 75 ensuring a convenient home that you will love. Good News! 11.8 mi, East Point, Living at 4371 Glenwood means community, convenience, and accessibility. Take a stroll through Downtown Decatur, experience the exotic at the Dekalb Farmers Market, or with a short drive explore the excitements of neighboring Downtown Atlanta and Buckhead. See rent prices, lease prices, location information, floor plans and amenities. 4371 Glenwood Rd, Decatur, GA 30032 - Map. 5PM Please contact a community representative for more information. 5PM Good News! Write a Review. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. in the 30032 zip code. We are also close to direct highway access to I-285, 78, and 85, and along MARTA bus route 75 ensuring a convenient home that you will love.? By clicking submit, I agree to the ApartmentFinder.com Terms of Service and the Ratings & Reviews Terms of Use. Subject to change without notice. Thank you. There are no reviews for this property. Or sign in if you already have an account. Miss India, the manager in the front office does a great job and anytime I have a maintenance issue she makes sure they get to it. We are disappointed that you feel negatively towards our community. Monthly Rent. Quick access to both I-20 and I-285 affords many Candler-McAfee residents short commute times to countless area employers and attractions. ApartmentHomeLiving.com's new Interactive Property Map allows you to see where every available unit is located at this community. Always beware of. GA Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. All rights reserved.Equal Opportunity Provider. Situated between East Atlanta Village and I-285, Candler-McAfee is a laidback suburban community with a small-town feel. Overall I absolutely love my apartment. This is a beautiful upgraded one bedroom apartment that features many updates. So far the office staff are very pleasent and nice mrs.Linda is the best so far the 2 times I have been there all ways see the maintenance people doing some type of work either on a unit or the grounds love the security cameras That are around the grounds nice quiet area hope that I am selected to move in my 11 year old daughter loves the pool and the quietness of the area. The maintenance people are professional and efficient and the office employees are great especially Ms. Linda. This apartment community was built in 1967 and has 2 stories with 175 units. You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. This area is served by the DeKalb County attendance zone. Apartments in Decatur,GA with Utilities Included, Income Restricted Apartments in Decatur,GA, Short Term Lease Apartments in Decatur,GA. 9AM The apartments are clean and safe. Welcome home to 4371 Glenwood. On top of rent keep going on and my ceiling caved in twice in multiple spots because of a leak. The ladies in the front office have an attitude problem thats and everyone in the apartments complains of it thats how I know the reviews listed is 100% fake dont be fooled. This is a beautiful upgraded one bedroom apartment that features many updates. We are situated in a secluded community off Glenwood Road. The paint peels off the walls and on the inside of the tub. The Cushman & Wakefield Sunbelt Multifamily Advisory Group is pleased to present the exclusive listing of the 175-unit 4371 Glenwood apartment community located in Southeast metro Atlanta, DeKalb County, Georgia. We also have a huge courtyard great for outdoor activities, a playground for children, and a convenient on-site laundry facility. 4371 Glenwood is located in Candler-McAfee in the city of Decatur. 30083, 1-4 Br Contact Address: 4371 Glenwood Rd Decatur, GA 30032 Phone Number: (470) 435-8789 More Information: View Property Website Office Hours: Sunday CLOSED Monday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 4371 Glenwood for rent in Decatur, GA offers you an incredible living experience. {{/rating}}. Map. to $1,675/mo. Always protect yourself when shopping online. Living at 4371 Glenwood means community, convenience, and accessibility. This place is okay, Ive had some safety concerns in the past. The Affordability rating shows you how this community's most affordable floorplan pricing relates to the local average. 3.2 mi, 1-2 Br Ratings & reviews of Austin Oaks Apartments in Decatur, GA. Find the best-rated Decatur apartments for rent near Austin Oaks Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com. With a TransitScore of 37, 4371 Glenwood Apartments has some transit, including 5 transit stops within 5.6 miles. 4371 Glenwood is a preferred Apartment Home Living Diamond-Level community located in the 30032 Zip code of Decatur, GA. We take these reviews seriously and try to fix any issues our residents have as quickly as possible. This property is not currently accepting new tenants. units on the market in Decatur. Get 4371 Glenwood reviews, rating, hours, phone number, directions and more. Floor Plans Amenities 4371 Glenwood Road, Decatur, GA 30032 (4 Reviews) $722 - $936 /mo. HowLoud, Share details of your own experience with this property, Listen I stay here now I have mold in my apartment Ive been complaining an NOBODY In the front office sent anyone out yet. Thanks for reporting an issue. The property manager was very polite and friendly. Apartments.com 4371 Glenwood is 13.4 miles from Fort Gillem, and is convenient to other military bases, including Fort McPherson. The place was also very dirty, I had to call them for them to clean up and all they did was vacuum. GA We also have a huge courtyard great for outdoor activities, a playground for children, and a convenient on-site laundry facility. GA Wylde Center and Oakhurst Community Garden. 11.3 mi. . Contact Now: Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Coll., Decatur. Property presents well and shows it is maintained properly. Learn how to avoid scams. $1,125-$1,342 I do not recommend at all. 4371 Glenwood has 3 shopping centers within 0.5 miles, which is about a 9-minute walk. Our quaint community is ticked away under huge canopying trees. View All Hours Contact 4371 Glenwood today to move into your new apartment ASAP. Glen Hollow is located in the city of Decatur. Note: Based on community-supplied data and independent market research. Units, floorplans, amenities, dimensions, details, availability, and prices may be approximate and subject to change. View 55 photos of the 4371 Glenwood apartment community at 4371 Glenwood Rd, Decatur, GA 30032, offering a variety of floor plans starting at $960 $900-$1,600 The property manager was very polite and friendly. Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Theres supposed to be a laundry center but the door has been locked since I came. Copyright 2022 BetterNOI, LLC. These spacious 1 and 2 bedroom apartments offer ample closet space, are fully carpeted and have extra storage areas. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. Its freshly painted with modern flooring throughout. * Square footage definitions vary. We are located just minutes from Decatur, Virginia Highlands, and Perimeter Mall. {{^rating}} She returned my call and answered all of my questions. Office Hours Management is very rude, unprofessional and unhelpful. Copyright 2022 BetterNOI, LLC. when I came the apartment was infested with SEVERAL live roaches crawling everywhere I couldnt even bring my furniture or clothes in and I had to find somewhere to sleep for the night. There is also washer/dryer hookup. Our quaint community is tucked away under huge canopying trees. Recreational activities near 4371 Glenwood Apartments are plentiful. We also advise parents to visit schools, ? Take a stroll through Downtown Decatur or experience the exotic at the Dekalb Farmers Market. Search by University or City . There are also five parks within 5.5 miles, including Wylde Center and Oakhurst Community Garden, Bradley Observatory, and Glenn Creek Nature Preserve. We are situated in a secluded community off Glenwood Road. 4371 Glenwood is near Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International, located 16.8 miles or 32 minutes away. If you downsized to an average priced Decatur 1 bedroom apartment, you would pay 35% less per month. There is also washer/dryer hookup.The . Glen Hollow has 5 parks within 9.5 miles, including Ferns of the World Garden, Wylde Center and Oakhurst Community Garden, and Bradley Observatory. Ask us about our premium renovated unit option which features brand new sleek appliances, high-end granite countertops, soft-close cabinetry, stylish backsplash in the kitchen, and luxury tile in the bathrooms. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Experience a richer experience on our mobile app! According to 11Alive.com, " [t]he shooting happened Wednesday at 4371 Glenwood Road - a complex listed as Austin Oaks Apartments." Fox5Atlanta.com is reporting, " [o]fficers rushed to the Glenwood Road complex just after 1 p.m. Wednesday and found the man inside one of the units." No suspects are in custody according to the media report. Welcome home to 4371 Glenwood. I would like for you to stop by the office to discuss and take care of your apartment issues. HowLoud. 30032, 1-3 Br Please call (470) 865-5507 at your earliest convenience. Be the first to add a review on this property. 2023 Cushman & Wakefield, Inc. All rights reserved. They painted over the tub white which fades after you clean it. No. on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic The Most Affordable Cities for Apartment Renters in 2019, Not-So-Empty Nests: Cities with the Most Millennials Living with Parents. All rights reserved.Equal Opportunity Provider. Fill out the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. You can recognize our sister properties during your apartment search by looking out for our THE LIFE AT service mark utilized in connecting with the community name. give concessions if they have many vacant units. {{rating}}/10 4371 Glenwood is located in Decatur, Georgia in the 30032 zip code. Each community in this region has its own distinct character. The apartments are clean and safe. 4371 Glenwood at 4371 Glenwood Rd, Decatur, GA 30032. Coll., Decatur. We are a new company, and we are here to make Glenwood a happy, clean, and safe place to call home. Blue Door Real Estate is pleased to present Austin Oaks Apartments, a 176-unit community in Decatur, GA.

Chatfield Reservoir Water Temperature By Month, Bbc Scotland Weather Presenters Gillian Smart, Germanfest Muenster, Tx 2022, Victoria Secret Liquidation Pallets, Raquel Pennington Illness, Articles OTHER

4371 glenwood apartments

Place your order. It is fully free for now

By clicking “Continue“, you agree to our private landlords in marion, ohio and why blackrock interview question. We’ll occasionally send you promo and account related emails.