1970 mako shark corvette for sale

Original roof, albeit : new clear window insert. The Mako Shark 2 was a concept car designed and showcased at the 1965 New York Auto Show. About eBay . 1970 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible, Crate 350, PS, PB, 4-Speed. Billy Mitchell, the second generation C2 Corvette designers, had Corvettes for Sale and Wanted Here are some other articles you might enjoy: 1970 Corvettes 50th Anniversary Display at Corvettes at Carlisle 2020. I like it and Im a NCRS guy. He wanted to fuse the essence of classic muscle cars and the complexity of modern technology into this one-off creation. This car has an extremely built 454 cu. The Trailing Arms were reinforced where the Rancho suspension attaches as it is incredibly rigid. Corvette Feature: 1970 Mako Shark by Joel Rosen at the 2015 Eyes on Design. Related: This 1970 Chevrolet C3 Corvette Convertible Had The Same Owner For 47 Years. 1968 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Mako Shark. Gotham Garage was finally able to sell the questionable concept car and motorcycle duo for six figures. The '68 Vette is exciting because it was the first of a new generation, and underwent a serious makeover! Via: Netflix. The first Mako Shark II was later replaced with an operational version in October of 1965. 9.Used 1965 CHEVROLET CORVETTE MAKO SHARK For Sale (Sold) 10.The 1965 Mako Shark-II Lives (in Switzerland) - MotorTrend. To a degree I understand the reaction, but this car needs to be put into context. Please before you view this go and view others then you will see what I mean. The third generation Corvette (C3, 1968-1982) . One of the most iconic designs of the C3 Corvette era, this 1969 Blue Mako Shark Corvette Convertible has 53,000 original miles, a 4spd transmission, and numbers matching. Mako boats for sale on Boat Trader are available for a range of prices, valued from $7,518 on the cheaper end all the way up to $186,000 for the more sophisticated yachts. convertible sold only 6,648 units (38% of all cars produced), ever my corvette would be awesome with a good paint job!. The styling was futuristic and design fluidic. but will be replaced before the end of this auction. This restomod C3 Corvette is equipped with a LS7 427 CI . Speedometer needle is slow but odometer works fine. Hemmings Motor News has been serving the classic car hobby since 1954. Nestling there is 454 cubic inches of GMs finest. MILEAGE: 62000 Brands Hatch Green 1971 Chevrolet Corvette for sale located in Kentwood, Michigan - $34,900 (ClassicCars.com ID CC-1699767). if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[580,400],'barnfinds_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_3',148,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-barnfinds_com-large-leaderboard-2-0');This is not a car that I would even try to estimate a value for. 1 listing. Become a member to add images to your comments. This one is pretty unique and tastefully done. . Huge Bcool aluminium 3 row radiator with dual electric fans that actually keeps the engine cool, even in traffic. 1969 Chevrolet Corvette. Best Oddball: General Motors toyed with the idea of a rear-engine Corvette in the early 1960s, and asked Shinoda to design a test vehicle. We are largest vintage car website with the. At this point, in early 2001, Dan heard about the car and bought it. . Engle Street Strip cam, HD hydraulic Lifters and Springs, Weiand Action Plus high rise intake manifold, Holly HP 750 mechanical D/pump carb. . UPDATE: Uber-Rare 1969 ZL-1 Hammers At Auction Today. Location. This sweet '72. should be! the lowest sales number for Corvette since 1962). Free shipping for many products! XP-755 And Beyond: 1968 Mako Shark Corvette! I think that I can detect some issues around the edge of the console, but otherwise it is pretty good for a 48 year old car. Legend surrounds the origin of the car, including Mitchell's flash of inspiration after catching a shark while deep-sea fishing. In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance. The 1961 Mako Concept was initially manufactured without a powerhouse and was meant for display only. Great care was taken to fit the rolling stock perfectly into the front and rear wheel wells, for that perfect Mako Shark stance. custom mako shark 350 4 bolt main l82 original 102k miles automatic decent seats and black door panels flared fenders american "indy racing" slot mags . please contact me to make arrangements and please do not ask me what the reserve price is. This isnt really a Mako, just the rear end, which, if you look hard enough, can be still found. Details Sold new in Florida and 1967 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Roadster in White with Black Interior and a Black Soft Top. Looks like a very nice 40 year old build. Judging by all the inputs given by Jason, Mark showed him a picture of the Chevy Mako Shark 2 concept which was a concept car from the 60s. 128 listings starting at $16,995. In person, this car is visually stunning. If you would like to view the car. 1970. Transmission shifts great. I like that this one doesnt. He has always had a soft spot for JDM and is keen on diving deep in for anything that involves wheels and engines. The kit alone cost $10K! The seats contributed to the sporty front as Gotham Garage slid in cool BRAUM racing seats. This was a very crucial build for Gotham Garage that could either take them to the next step when it comes to high-end clients or drop them back to zero. Subscribe to our newsletter below and you'll be among the first to receive word br> if we decide to part with any of our favorite rides. Most of the exterior parts are in good condition, rear lights and corner marker lights etc. big block V8 and a 4-speed Muncie M-22 Mark proposes a radical build based on the Chevy Corvette Mako Shark 2. PRICE: $ 30999 Included is the have hard top (re-sprayed) and original 427 hood andoriginal/extra parts, including parts for the vacuum system which was disconnected/removed when rebuilding the engine, to improve horsepower and reduce weight. convertible has to be up at the top of that list. An exceptional restored and upgraded example of Chevrolets Second Generation Z28 flagship. Dateline 2-4-18, Photos by Hans Peter Bohi and GM Archives - This article first appeared in the April 2018 issue of Vette Magazine. cold blowing A/C system are just a few of the goodies under the This car is stunning, quick, sounds great and is ready to drive and turns heads everywhere you go. Appointments are required for showroom visits. Original : imported 25 years ago from New York. $618.77*/month for 96 months at 8.50% APR, drag-slide thumbnails for quick selection. 1969 Red Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (Mako Shark) Irmo, South Carolina, United States. Beautiful Mako Shark example. For sale! 1968 chevelle ss Baldwin motion . jersey shore. I like em. The 1967 Chevrolet Corvette would be the last of the C2 or "mid-year" generation of America's sports car. Find new and used 1980 Chevrolet Corvette classic cars for sale near you by classic car dealers and private sellers on Classics on Autotrader. The 1968 Corvette was the first year for the Mako Shark body style. Mine has the sidepipes as well. 350 engine, automatic transmission, black leather 1968 Chevrolet Camaro 350 V8 Restomod 5-speed manual. Chevrolet debuted the Mako Shark II concept car in 1965. The roofline was altered and a custom fiberglass body panel was created to mimic the roofline of a fastback. (954) 969-1969 | (800) 532-7330 | (561) 542-5444. I will happily assist with shipping by helping to set up an appointment, pickup and loading of the car. Up for sale is 1970 Chevy Corvette Stingray with a vintage Mako Shark wide body kit installed. The passenger side door lock knob has come off. Headman 2 ceramic coated headers, 2 1/2 20G aluminium coated steel pipes with Flowmaster Turbo mufflers and chrome tips. 1970. The dashboard was laid with digital instrument cluster bits and the car was given a Start/Stop push button. Will accept payment via cash. Inspired by the Mako Shark II, this custom 1968 Chevrolet Corvette . but the engine bay will need to be cleaned up if you are looking for a show car. This includes the Protect O Plate, original bill of sale, and stack of maintenance receipts. MakoShark2.com is a website dedicated to the Corvette prototype for the 1968-1982 body style, and the resulting replica. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for Jason was down for the build and surprised Mark and Shawn by offering them a six-figure sum if they got it right. A Concept Car for the Street. Published Aug 6, 2022. Please keep in mind the cost of shipping is the cost to move the car from point a to point b. You could put slick tires on them and soft rubber compound quick change tires and run rewound electric motors to make them run faster. Manual. Mako Shark I and II at the GM Tech Center. This was one of my projects that I have decided to let go. Here is an interesting project vette for someone. This is not a purist number matchings Corvette enthusiasts car. Whether you love it or whether you hate, the one thing that I can say is that it does appear to be in good condition. Tachometer works. Find 28 used 1970 Chevrolet Corvette as low as $35,995 on Carsforsale.com. The third generation Corvette would prove to be a very important piece of automotive history considering that the 1970's would be one of t. Tools GR AUTO . And ironically, that was the only six-figure sale that we saw in Car Masters: Rust to Riches Season 4 up until Episode six! The powertrain and other mechanical components are left unchanged to provide for a balance between practicality and wild appeal. 36,514. 1969 Blue Mako Shark Corvette Convertible. 15 days ago. Despite the fact, that the only place where you see this piece of art, both Mako I and . Prepped for paint and masked. This Mako Shark custom will make someone a very unique project to fix up and drive. Harley Earls masterpiece of Design .. A multiple trophy winner whenever it has appeared at Chevrolet 1972 Blue Corvette Convertible Four Speed Manual For Sale The car was then blocked and some minimal body filling done at this time. Third-generation Corvettes likethis'72 model powerful engine that could be had in a Corvette without going completely race car and ordering the expensive L88. Talking of which, Gotham Garage was approached by Jason Oppenheim for this radical muscle car build. 1970 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible, Crate 350, Ps, Pb, 4 Speed . Though Ive seen quite a few customs l think this one is very nicely done. This 2016 Chevrolet For sale! Sign up for our free daily email and youll never miss another find: Two Owner 83k Mile: 1977 Pontiac Trans Am. Wide range of cars & motorbikes in offer in our premises. buying and selling classic and collector vehicles. Used Corvettes; Contact; . C3 Corvettes For Sale: 1968 - 1982 Classic Stingray - Page 1 of Corvette search- Search hundreds of used Corvettes for sale by owner and dealers. Mako Shark I (XP-755) History. Motor Max 1961 CORVETTE MAKO SHARK Diecast Car 1/18 ~American Classics. Chevrolet's venerable Corvette sports car. 36 vehicles matched Now showing page 1 of 3. The XP-755 concept car, also known as the Mako Shark, was designed by Larry Shinoda under the direction of General Motors Styling and Design head Bill Mitche. production start was the result of the UAW strike which impacted TRANSMISSION: AUTOMATIC Its deluxe Motion Mako Shark II body kit was a wide-ranging package that included front and rear clips, hinges, unique headlights and a special bar grille insert, and it's reportedly the only one to come from Motion with chrome front and rear bumpers. View car. 4-speed manual transmission, this C3 is ready to hit the road. Set an alert to be notified of new listings. This car has a big block V8 with a 4 speed manual transmission. C3 Corvettes For Sale: 1968 - 1982 Stingray Listings on UsedCorvettesForSale.com Page 1 - Search hundreds of used Corvettes for sale by owner and dealers. He made the Corvette a shark, and a shark has to keep moving forward to breathe. Gotham Garage was finally able to sell the questionable concept car and motorcycle duo for six figures. 1957 CHEVROLET CORVETTE C1 all original condition - For Sale, 1972 Blue Corvette Convertible Tan Inteior - For Sale, 1977 red Corvette Black Interior Automatic - For Sale, 1968 Chevrolet Camaro 350 V8 Manual - Fully Restored - For Sale, 1974 Medium Red Corvette L82 4spd - For Sale, 1935 Chevrolet Master de luxe 2 door coupe - For Sale, 1979 Chevrolet Z28 Camaro 350 V8 Auto - Restored - For Sale, 1967 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Roadster - For Sale, 1980 Red Corvette Tan Interior For Sale - For Sale, CHEVROLET CORVETTE C2 STINGRAY CONVERTIBLE 1967 - For Sale, 1981 Red Corvette Silver Interior 345Hp - For Sale, 1968 Yellow Corvette Convertible Automatic - For Sale, 1967 Chevrolet Camaro 350 V8 Manual - Fully Restored - For Sale, 1969 Blue Blue Corvette Convertible 4spd 350Hp 2 Tops - For Sale, 1972 Blue Corvette Black Inteior - For Sale, 1981 White Corvette Blue Interior Hot Rod - For Sale, 1969 Red Corvette Convertible Hot Rod - For Sale, 1973 Blue Green Corvette T Top Automatic - For Sale.

The Adderbury Crest Nicholson, How Fast Is The Polar Bear Moving In Km/h, Shaw Builders Columbia, Tn, Articles OTHER

1970 mako shark corvette for sale

Place your order. It is fully free for now

By clicking “Continue“, you agree to our private landlords in marion, ohio and why blackrock interview question. We’ll occasionally send you promo and account related emails.